Jump to content
    Dans La Nuit
  • Author
  • 759 Words
  • 1,691 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Boy with No Name - 10. Chapter 10

“Shit,” I complained. “What do you want now?”
“I just wanted to apologize. I didn’t mean to try and tell you what to do. I was just worried about you.” said Jesse. “A lot of bad things happen to gays here in Montana and I didn’t want anything bad to happen to you.”
“I can take care of myself Jesse. You’re not my father.”
“No, but I’m your friend. Aren’t friends allowed to worry about other friends?”
“Is that what we are, Jesse; friends?”
“Of course…” He cleared his throat. “Of course we’re friends. Why would you ask that?”
“Um, I don’t know. We had a pretty close moment earlier tonight…at the hotel room.” I answered.
“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Jesse responded, fidgeting in the bench.
“Don’t act like that, Jesse. Of course you know what I’m talking about.”
“Listen, I was upset because of Stacy not letting me stay in her room. Don’t read too much into it.”
“So you were upset when you were laughing and tickling me. Wow, if that’s upset, I want to be upset all the time.”
“Just…Just leave it alone. I didn’t come here for this, Jamie.”
“What did you come here for, then? Just a casual chat?”
“I can’t care about what happens to you and that's it? There’s gotta be something more?”
“Not after what happened today. I’m not stupid, Jesse. I know what that was. At the time I tried to make it insignificant, but it isn’t.”
“Jamie…I…I have to go.”
He got up and left back towards The Jar. “Shit!” I screamed and people paused to look at me, but then kept going.
I kept walking along the sidewalks of Billings and ended up buying a bottle of beer with my fake ID. I walked through the street with the beer bottle in a brown paper bag. The next thing I know, Jesse pulls up beside me in my parents’ car with Stacy in the back seat.
“Get in, Jamie.” said Jesse
“Fuck off!” I hollered.
“No, we’re not going anywhere until you get in.”
“You’re such a fucking pain in my ass!” I threw away the bottle which was almost empty anyway and got into the car. “You guys are such kill joys.” I looked in the backseat. “Where’s Timmy?”
“He’s with that girl he met. He said that her name was Darlene.” said Jesse.
“Is he coming back tonight?” I asked.
“No, he said that he’d be at the room in the morning.” said Jesse.
Now I would have to be in a hotel room all night with Jesse. It didn’t matter if we had two separate beds. It was still the same room.
“Peachy” I responded.

* * *

Jesse and I walked into our room and the air conditioner was still going and it had the room very cool. I went straight into the bathroom and started to take my clothes off for a shower and then I heard, “What in the hell are you doing?”
I looked to my side, in my birthday suit, and saw Jesse taking a piss.
“Taking a shower,” I said. “You got a problem?”
“N-No” he said, not looking up, but down, but not all the way down. He was looking straight at my manhood.
“You got a staring problem?”
Jesse snapped his head up and left the bathroom. I took a shower and walked out of the bathroom with a towel around my waist. Although the towel wasn’t around my waist for long, I had to take it off to change.
“What’s up with you and being nude?” asked Jesse.
“If you don’t like it, don’t look.” I said. “Besides, it’s not like I’ve got anything that you haven’t seen before.”
“You’re right, but I don’t see why you have to parade around here naked.”
I got some underwear on and then approached him. “Listen Jesse, you’re not my momma, you don’t get to tell me what to do, okay. So butt out.”
“Hey, I’m staying in this room too. I have a say on what goes on in here!” screamed Jesse.
“Finally, some confrontation. I was so worried that you were a chicken shit!” I screamed.
“Chicken shit! Chicken shit! How am I a chicken shit!” Jesse protested.
“You run away every time something scares you. You never confront anything. In my book, that makes you a chicken shit!”
“How’s this for chicken shit?!” he yelled and suddenly, his hands were on the back of my head and our lips were pressed together.

Copyright © 2011 Dans La Nuit; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..