Jump to content
    Dans La Nuit
  • Author
  • 1,747 Words
  • 1,534 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Boy with No Name - 19. Chapter 19

The moment of silence that Jesse seemed to think over what he was going to say seemed to last forever.

“Don’t tell me you two are together.” said mom.

Jesse looked to me, then to Stacy. He knew that it was up to him to answer.

“Yes…we’re together.”

I felt a weight lift off of me. He chose me. I couldn’t believe that he chose me.

“Jesse, I don’t understand. How could you do this to me? I thought you loved me.”

Jesse got up and walked to Stacy. “I do love you Stacy, but not…not in the same way that I love Jamie.”

Holy shit! He said love.

“You love him?” asked Stacy.

“This makes me sick. I’m leaving.” said mom and she pushed her way out of the room.

“Yes…I love him, but Stacy, I really do care about you, but as a friend. I’m gay, Stacy.”

“You’ve been seeing Jamie behind my back?”

“It just happened and I didn’t know how to tell you.” said Jesse.

“What just happened?” asked Stacy.

“We’ve slept together.” Stacy let out a sob. “More than once.”

“When did it happen? How long?”

“It happened in Billings.”

“That was over a month ago, Jesse. I can’t believe you. I can’t believe you would do this to me.”

“I’m sorry. The last thing I wanted to do was hurt you.”

“Well you hurt me. You really hurt me.” She put her hand over her mouth and then off again. “I’m going home.”

“How? I brought you here?”

“I’ll walk.”

“Stacy, it’s three miles.”

“I don’t care. I need to be by myself right now.”

Jesse got up after she left. I thought that was going to go after her, but he didn’t. He merely closed the door.

“You should go after her.” I said, standing up.

He laughed. “What’s it going to take for you to get it, Jamie? I want you and only you. I can deal with Stacy later.” Jesse sat with me and put his arm around my waist. I put my hand on top of his and then leaned my head on his shoulder.

“I love you too.” I said. He smiled down on me and then kissed me on the forehead.

“What am I going to tell my father?” he asked.

“Tell him the truth.”

“What if he reacts like your mom did?”

“If he was going to react like that, he wouldn’t have been so nice as to suggest that I needed you. In fact, he probably already knows.”

“What do you mean?” asked Jesse.

“Well, when I came out, he didn’t even blink. He just…he just left because he said it was a family discussion. Then, like, he told you that I needed a friend. I mean, how would he even know that I wanted to talk to you?”

“Come to think of it, you have a good point.” said Jesse.

“Why don’t you go talk to him?” I asked.

“Would you come with me?” asked Jesse. “I know I was a jerk and wasn’t here for you when you came out, but…”

“Say no more…let’s go.” I said.

I walked behind Jesse as he walked down the hall to his father’s room. He knocked on the door and his dad let us in.

“How are you doing Jamie?” asked Anderson.

“I’m okay now.” I simply answered.

“Dad, there’s something I have to tell you.” said Jesse.

“I know. I know you’re gay and you two are together.” said Anderson.

“How? Since when?” asked Jesse.

“It’s been about a month. I saw your two kissing in the stables.”

Uh oh, what else did he see?

“Um, you didn’t see anything else did you?” Jesse read my mind.

“No, I walked away after that. I came up here to think.” said Anderson. “I want you to know that I’m okay with it. I had some difficulty with it at first, but I’ve come a long way in a month. I really am okay with it.”

Anderson gave Jesse a smile and we smiled at each other. Jesse took my hand, which took me by surprise.

“As long as you’re happy, I’m okay with it.” said Anderson. “You’re happy right?”

Jesse looked at me with his green eyes, smiled and squeezed my hand a little tighter. He looked back to his father.

“I’m happier than ever.” Jesse answered.

“Good, now, you should get some rest. We have to get up early tomorrow and brand the cattle.”

“Oh, right, I forgot.” Jesse paused. “Thanks dad. I really mean it.”

We went back to my room.

“I can’t believe he knew. I can’t believe that he saw us and he didn’t freak out.” said Jesse as we sat on the floor in front of the foot of the bed.

“I told you that he would be okay with it.” I said

“I knew all along that he would.” teased Jesse.

“Oh yeah, sure you were tripping over yourself for nothing.”

“Well, at least I have you.” said Jesse as he leaned in for a kiss. Then, Timmy walked in.

“Aw, Jesse can’t you guys go to your room and do that?” asked Timmy.

Jesse giggled. “Sure, but I have to cut this short anyway. I have a big day tomorrow.” Jesse gave me one quick peck on the lips and left the room.

“So I guess this means that you’re still together.” said Timmy.

“We were never going to break up, Tim.”

“I don’t like Ranch Boy, Jamie. He’s only going to break your heart.”

“He broke up with Stacy, Timmy.” I said.

“He did?” Timmy sounded surprised.

“Yup,” I said proudly. “He chose me.”

“Well, maybe I misjudged him.”

“Not maybe. You did.” I said.

* * *

The next day was the last day of summer. The next day after that was the first day of school. I woke up and looked to Timmy’s bed and, of course, he was still snoring away. I looked out of my window and looked afar to the sheep field. I saw Jesse out there working away along with his and my dad. I smiled and then made my way to the bathroom to freshen up and bush my teeth and whatnot.

Then, I went downstairs. Grandma was in the kitchen making breakfast.

“Morning grandma,” I said.

“Moring, Honey, how are you doing?” grandma asked as if I was a wounded animal.

“I’m doing fine grandma. Last night was rough, but I’m okay now.”

I sat at the table and she sat across from me.

“Are you sure?” she asked.

“Yes, grandma I’m sure.” I said.

“Okay, I believe you.” said grandma.

I got up and served myself some orange juice. I sat back down and my grandma had that look on her face. You know the one where grown ups want to ask something, but aren’t really sure if either of you will be comfortable with the answer.

“Grandma, do you have something to ask me?”

“Anderson told me that you and Jesse are a couple. Is that true?”

“Yeah, it’ true.” I said.

“Well, that’s surprising.”

“What’s surprising about it?” I asked grandma.

“I don’t know. I guess Jesse never seemed to look like a gay.” said grandma.

“Well, he is.” I said. “Is that uncomfortable for you; to have us both living in the same house?”

“A little, but I can get used to it.” said grandma.

“You shouldn’t have to get used to it. It’s your house. You can tell me if it makes you uncomfortable and we won’t make anything too obvious.” I said.

“No, you shouldn’t have to alter who you are. You are who you are and I love you for it.” said grandma.

I smiled. “Thanks grandma. I should go take a shower.” I said. So, I finished my drink and I walked up the stairs.

When I came out of the shower, I dressed and then I went outside looking for Jesse.

I found him taking a break on the bench that he was sitting on when I first sketched him. I walked over and sat next to him.

“Hey,” he said.

“Hey, I hope you’re not working too hard. You need to keep up your strength for later tonight.” I said.

“Oh, and why is that?” he asked with an intrigued voice.

“You’ll just have to wait and see.” I said.

“Why do you have to tease me like that?”

“Because I love you.” I leaned in and our lips touched for just a moment.

We heard some clear their throat. We looked up and saw Jesse’s father.

“Break’s over, Jesse.” said Anderson.

“Just a few more minutes dad. Jamie just got here.” pleaded Jesse.

“You live in the same house, Jesse. You can see him later or at dinner.” said Anderson.

“Okay,” said Jesse. Jesse pecked me another kiss and he went and continued his work.

I walked back to the house. And I actually didn’t see Jesse until dinner time.

“So, are you three ready for school in the morning?” asked Grandma.

“Yeah, I’m excited to get to know new people.” I answered.

“Yeah, me too.” said Timmy.

That was pretty much the only dinner conversation. My mother had left and started to spend the night at a hotel in town. Apparently she couldn’t be in the same house as a pervert.

After dinner, Jesse and I went to his room. As soon as we were alone with the door closed, Jesse pushed me up against the wall, put his hands on my cheeks and pressed out lips together.

I led him to the bed and we got horizontal. Our bodies rubbed against each other as our kisses got slower and more passionate. I stopped myself as I felt myself getting more and more excited.

“Now what?” asked Jesse.

“We have school tomorrow. We should both get some rest.”

“It’s only eight.” said Jesse. “Please. It’s been ages.”

I rubbed his cheek softly and then started to kiss him again. I slowly lifted his t-shirt off and then, he stopped.

“Wait,” he said. “I have to lock the door.”

He got up to lock the door and then came back to me. I took of my t-shirt and took off his pants. This was actually kind of a romantic time. All of the other times seemed desperate and animalistic. This time was special. I could tell. It was the first time that we weren’t sneaking around.

Copyright © 2011 Dans La Nuit; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..