Jump to content
    Dans La Nuit
  • Author
  • 1,191 Words
  • 1,536 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Boy with No Name - 16. Chapter 16

“Fuck! What am I going to do now?!”

“I don’t know. Tell your family that you met someone in town.”

“But I haven’t been to town in ages. They won’t believe me.”

“Calm down, Jamie. It’s just a bruise.”

“Calm down?! Calm down?! How am I supposed to calm down?”

“Just tell them the truth Jamie.”

“Oh okay, ‘Hi mom…oh, this hickey? Yeah, I’m sleeping with the farm hands sexy son, he gave it to me’.” I mocked.

“You think I’m sexy?”

I snapped out of my hectic mood and let out a giggle. “Of course. You’re the sexiest guy this side of the Mississippi.”

Jesse was standing beside me. He put his arms around my waist.

“I know that this is tough for you. It’s tough for me too.” said Jesse. “You have no idea how much I want everyone to know how much I care about you. I want to…I want to shout it from the rooftops, but it’s hard for me. At least you have your brother. I only have my have my dad. If he freaks out, I have no one.”

“You have me.” I reassured him. “And, I mean…he won’t freak out. I’ve seen him with you. He loves you.”

“Maybe you’re right. It’s not like I’m his only son.”

“Wait…you have a brother?” I asked. I was shocked. He’d never told me about an older brother.

“Yeah, his name is Bradley. He’s a junior in college. He’s in Texas.”

“Why didn’t you ever tell me?”

“It never came up.”

“Well, why don’t you start by telling your brother? Maybe he can give you insight about how your dad will react. Or maybe your mom. I know that they’re divorced and she lives in Connecticut, but she’s got to have some idea on how your dad will react.”

“I don’t. I just don’t want him to try and send me to live with my mom and the dreaded step family. Its way too far from you.” said Jesse. “Maybe I’ll have better luck with my brother.”

“I’m still kind of tired. I think I’ll lie down. You should go to that party.” I said.

Jesse shook his head. “Can I lie down with you?” he said in practically a whisper.

“I don’t know. Timmy might walk in or one of my parents.”

“I don’t care anymore. I just want to be with you.”

I had a good look into those green eyes and I had never seen them look so sincere. So, I took his hand and led him to my bed and for the first time we were together, the bed wasn’t connected to anything sexual. We just lay there together. The bed is a twin so were on our sides. Jesse was behind me and he put his arm over my waist and connected his hand with mine. We fell asleep.

* * *

“I don’t fucking believe it!”

Jesse and I jumped up from the bed. Timmy stood in the doorway with his mouth wide open.

“Timmy, ah, this…” I started.

“What are you about to say? This isn’t what it looks like?” he asked. “I doubt that that’s the truth.”

“Please Timmy. Don’t say anything.” said Jesse.

“This shit is fucking trippy.”

“Timmy, please. You can’t tell anyone about this.” I pleaded.

“Damn little brother, I never knew you could be so sneaky. So this is what has been going on with you guys the whole time. I thought you guys were avoiding each other because you didn’t like one another.”

“Timmy did you hear what we said? You can’t say anything.” I repeated.

“I heard you, I heard you. I won’t say anything. It’s just so shocking to see you too here like this.” said Timmy “Jesse, I thought you were straight. What about Stacy?”

“I really do care about Stacy, but she’s just been a cover.” answered Jesse.

“Timmy, neither of us are ready to come out.” I said.

“I already told you, Jamie. I won’t say anything. I wouldn’t do that.”

“Thanks a lot, Timmy.” said Jesse.

“No problem. This is still really trippy though. Are you guys seriously together?”

“Yes, Timmy, this is for real.” I said. “What did you come up here for anyway?”

“Oh, dinner is ready. Grandma sent me up to get you two, but little did I know I would find you two together.”

“We’ll be right down.” I said. Timmy left and closed the door.

“You don’t think he’ll tell will you?” asked Jesse getting up from sitting on the bed.

“No. If he says he won’t then he won’t.” I reassured him.

Jesse took a deep breath. “Okay, we should go down to dinner.”

“Okay, let’s go.”

Jesse and I walked down the stairs and everyone was already sitting at the table. The only two chairs left were across from each other. I would have rather sat next to him so we wouldn’t be in eyesight of each other.

Jesse and I sat silent as everyone chatted around us. I was surprised that no one noticed that we couldn’t keep our eyes off of each other. Jesse was even playing footsies with me at one point of the dinner. He was caressing my leg with his foot. I tried not to laugh and I didn’t, but it was really difficult.

After dinner, grandma made a special apple pie for my dad’s birthday.

“You think I can take this pie upstairs grandma?” I asked.

“Yeah, me too grandma.” said Timmy.

“But it’s for your father’s birthday.” said grandma.

“It’s okay mom. Go ahead and go upstairs, boys.” said dad.

Timmy and I got up from the table and I turned around when Jesse didn’t get up.

“Let’s go Jesse.” I said.

Jesse looked to his father for permission.

“Go ahead, Jesse.” said Anderson.

Jesse took his pie and followed me and Timmy. The three of us walked into my and Timmy’s room. Timmy sat on his bed and Jesse and I sat on mine.

“So…” Timmy started. “This is awkward.” he said in a sort of high voice. No one else said anything. I didn’t know what to say. I’m sure Jesse didn’t either. “Guys, nothing good can come from keeping this a secret. It’s better if someone not find out the way I did because then it seems like you’re ashamed of your relationship.”

“But we aren’t.” said Jesse. “I’m just scared of how my dad will react.”

“And what’s your excuse, little brother?”

“I want to come out when Jesse is ready. If I come out before, they might connect the dots, you know what I mean.”

“Yeah, I do, but…I mean, I had no idea. I’m sure they won’t. Jamie, if you’re ready to come out, then I think you should.”

“I just don’t want to cause any trouble for Jesse.”

“Jamie, Timmy is right. If this is your time, then you should do it.” said Jesse.

I thought about it really hard. I was ready to come out, but I don’t know, maybe I was just too much of a chicken shit to do it. Pretty hypocritical, huh?

Copyright © 2011 Dans La Nuit; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..