Jump to content
    Dans La Nuit
  • Author
  • 786 Words
  • 1,639 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Boy with No Name - 9. Chapter 9

The first thing I did was order a very, very strong drink. Stacy pulled Jesse onto the dance floor and Timmy found some girl to dance with.

Then, this really hot guy sat right next to me. I mean, he wasn’t Jesse hot, but he was hot enough. I started to stare at me, kind of. Then, I remembered that I was wearing my rainbow bracelet.

“What’s up?” I asked.

“Not much. What’s up with you?” he asked.

“Just having a drink.” I answered.

“Looks like you’re low. Can I get you another one? It’s on me.”

“Sure,” I said.

“Joey!” he called the bartender. “Can I get a beer and for my friend…”

“A Jack and Coke” I finished.

The bartender brought our drinks.

“So, are you from around here?” asked the guy.

“No, I’m from Jackson. I’m here with some friends.” I said. I looked over to Jesse, he was still dancing with Stacy, but for some reason was fixated on me and this guy. I pointed to him and Stacy. “They’re dancing.”

“Are you the third wheel or something?” he asked.

“No, my brother is here too. He’s somewhere around here.” I said.

This guy was very handsome and couldn’t be any older than twenty three.

“Nice, so what’s your name?” he asked.

“Jamie, what’s yours?”

“Terrance” he answered. “I like your name. It’s very cute.”

I smiled and I could feel myself blush. “Thanks, I like your name too.”

“Oh, it’s horrible.”

“No really, it isn’t.” I said with a small laugh.

By then end of the conversation and a few free drinks later, he and I were somehow lip locked. And before I knew it, Jesse was standing in front of us.

“Is there something I can do for you Jesse?” I asked, a little buzzed.

“Can I talk to you for a second?” he asked.

“I’m kind of in the middle of something.” I said. I started to kiss Terrance again. Then, Jesse pulled me off of him. “What the fuck is your problem, Jesse?” I asked.

“I need to talk to you.” he answered.

I rolled my eyes at him. “Terrance, I’ll be back.”

Jesse pulled me outside. “What the hell are you doing?”

“Trying to get laid, duh!” I answered.

“Dude, you’re drunk.” said Jesse.

“So what?”

“We came here to have a good time, not for you to get laid.”

“Getting laid equals a good time for me Jesse. If you’ve got a problem with that, deal with it.”

“Please, don’t do this, Jamie. You don’t even know this guy. He’s probably only in it to get into your pants.” said Jesse.

“And what’s wrong with that? I want in his pants too.”

“Wow, I thought you were better than this, Jamie. You’re a good guy. You’re not someone who goes around having one night stands.”

“You don’t know me, Jesse. You don’t know who I am. And you have no say on who I do or don’t fuck. You’re nothing to me. So leave me the hell alone.”

I walked passed him and back into the club. I looked all around for Terrance, but he was gone. Then, Stacy showed up next to me.

“I didn’t know you were gay.” said Stacy.

“Great, he’s gone!” I put my arms up in defeat.

“What did Jesse have to say?” she asked.

“What?” I looked at her. I wasn’t really paying attention.

“What did Jesse say?” she repeated.

“He was trying to talk me out of sleeping with that hot guy, but it looks like there was no need. He left.”

“Look, maybe it was for the best. You didn’t even know him.”

“Well, not only will I not get laid tonight, but my buzz is gone.”

“You were drinking?”

“Well, yeah…we’re in a bar.”

“Yes we’re in a bar, hundreds of miles away from home. You shouldn’t be drinking.”

“Another one. Shit, don’t you people know how to have a good time?” I asked.

“We like to have a good time as much as anyone, but with people that we know, when it’s safe.”

“Whatever, I’m leaving. This place bites.”

I heard Stacy calling after me as I left, but I paid no attention to her. At that point, I wished I knew where Timmy was. He was probably sleeping with that girl he was dancing with already.

I started walking down the streets of Billings. The cars passing by were the only real noises. There weren’t many people out. I stopped for a while and sat on a bench. A bench that was a lot like the one in front of Jake’s. And I was suddenly feeling Déjà vu when Jesse sat next to me.

Copyright © 2011 Dans La Nuit; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..