Jump to content
    Dans La Nuit
  • Author
  • 2,077 Words
  • 1,302 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Boy with No Name - 22. Chapter 22

We walked into Jake’s and the place was packed with kids from out school. I didn’t see one person that looked twenty one or over. For a bar, that was odd.

The music pumped and a wall of conversation sound hit us as we walked in. Jesse was immediately surrounded by his friends. He introduced me to some of them, but only as a friend of course.

I wanted to go over and sit with Emma, Becca, and Paige. Jesse wanted to sit with Rex and Ryan.

“We have to come to an agreement here.” I said. “We came here to spend time together.”

“Well, we ate lunch with your friends. It’s only fair that we sit with my friends now.”

What said did make sense and I agreed with him, even though I thought that Rex and Ryan were arrogant jerk offs.

“Okay,” I said. Then Becca and Emma came over to us.

“Hey, you guys are here. We saved you some seats.” said Becca.

“Actually, we’re going to sit over there.” I told Becca. “But we’ll see you later.”

“Okay,” said Becca. Then, she pulled me aside. “Did you do what I asked?”

“Not yet. I will though.” I reassured her.

“Okay, you better.”

I walked back over to Jesse.

“What was that about?” asked Jesse.

“Well, she wants me to set you up with Paige.”

“What?”

“Yeah, like I said, Paige really likes you and she knows that you broke up with Stacy…so…”

“Well, you told her no right?”

“How can I tell her no? You’ve met her, she’s persistent.” I said.

“That’s exactly why I don’t like her.”

“You think she likes me don’t you.”

“I don’t think she likes you. I know she likes you.” said Jesse.

“Relax Jesse. It’s not like anything will ever come of it. It’s not like I’ll suddenly start to like girls and dump you for her.” Jesse stayed silent. “Is that what you’re afraid of?” I asked. “Are you afraid that…that I’ll suddenly not love you anymore…that I’ll suddenly not be attracted to you. Jesse it doesn’t work that way.”

“I just don’t want to loose you, Jamie.”

“This isn’t you, Jesse. You’re not supposed to be the insecure one. That’s my job.”

“Why would you be insecure?” asked Jesse.

“Because you’re you…and…I’m me. You’re a catch, Jesse. You’re so sexy and look at me. I’m way too scrawny. My hair never does what I want it to and…I’m just…awkward.”

Jesse smiled and got closer.

“Jesse what are you doing?”

“Come outside with me?” he asked.

I followed him outside and we went into the side alleyway beside Jake’s.

“What’s up?” I asked.

“You couldn’t be more wrong.” he said.

“About what?”

“You’re beautiful.” He scooted closer to me and backed me up against the wall. Our lips were only separated by about an inch. “You…you are so beautiful to me that sometimes when I look at you, I can barely breathe.”

“I love you, Jesse.” I said.

He lightly pecked me a kiss on the lips. “I love you too,” he said.

I grabbed the back of his head and brought him back down to my level for another kiss. This time, our tongues played with each other’s tips.

“Let’s get out of here.” said Jesse. “I want to be alone with you so badly.”

“Okay,” I said.

Jesse took my hand and led me to his truck. He drove out of the parking lot and drove us to the ranch. I scooted over on the seat and laid into his body on the way there. He had one arm around me and the other on the wheel.

We pulled into the ranch. We knew we couldn’t go into the house, too many people. We couldn’t go into the barn, Anderson and my dad were still working in there. So, we walked to Jesse’s tree house at the edge of my grandma’s property.

I started to look around. There shelves with lots of little knick knacks.

“This place is cool.” I said having a look around. I saw a picture of a little kid and a woman. “Is this you and your mother?”

“Yeah,” answered Jesse.

Then I found another one. It was of a boy around eighteen years old, not Jesse of course, but had Jesse’s very…very good looks.

“Is this your brother?” I asked.

“Yeah, that’s Bradley.”

“Whoa! I can certainly see that sexy runs in the family.”

“Hey!” He grabbed me from behind and kissed me on the neck. “You watch it. You’re all…mine.” he said kissing my neck.

I put the picture down and turned around to kiss him on the lips. I rubbed and caressed his body and out lips parted and tongues met.

He immediate turned me around to face the wall. I leaned over and he pulled my pants down from behind me. I felt him using his fingers to get me ready; first one finer, and then two and eventually three.

I heard him unzip and then before I knew it he was inside of me.

It was the raunchiest sex we’d ever had. We’d always had it in a bed, or at least lying down, like that time in the barn. This was rougher and we were both standing.

Afterward, there was no cuddling. We knew we had to get back to the house.

We walked in and Anderson was hugging someone. The person turned around and it was Bradley.

“Hey little brother!” said Bradley.

“Bradley!” Jesse went straight to him and gave him a close brotherly hug. “What are you doing here?”

“I’m glad to see you too, Jesse.” said Bradley sarcastically.

“Sorry, I just meant…”

“I know. I’m just messing with you.” said Bradley. “I’m in between semesters at school and I haven’t been home in a while so I thought that I’d stop by for a few days.”

“Cool” Jesse looked back at me with a worried look.

“You must be Jamie.” Bradley faced me. “I met your brother. It’s great to meet you. I’m Bradley.”

“It’s nice to meet you too.” I said shaking his hand. He really was beautiful, just like Jesse.

“Since you and Jesse are the same age, you must be really hitting it off.” said Bradley.

I saw Anderson and my grandma look at each other nervously behind Bradley.

“Uh, yeah. We’re getting along great.” I said. This was so awkward. I hope Jesse tells him soon. “I’ll talk to you guys later. You should catch up.”

I walked upstairs and into my room. I plopped onto my bed.

“So, what happened at Jakes?” asked Timmy doing his homework at the desk.

“We weren’t there for very long.” I said.

“Then where did you go?”

“To Jesse’s tree house”

“What did you do there?”

“Nosy much?” I asked.

“Shit, Jamie. Is that all you guys do is have sex.”

“Whoever said that we had sex?”

“No one did. Just the fact that you didn’t tell me what you did in the tree house gave it away.” said Timmy.

“Right” I said.

“Did you meet Bradley? He’s a cool guy, huh?”

“Yeah, really cool.” I said sarcastically.

“What’s wrong?”

“It’s just awkward.”

“It’s no more awkward than school. Even less people know about you two there.”

“Well, here it’s only Bradley and to me, that’s more awkward.”

Dad came in and told us that dinner is ready. Timmy closed his book and he and I went downstairs. Everyone was taking their seats at the table. Bradley sat in my usual spot next to Jesse, but of course I couldn’t say anything. I sat next to dad in mom’s old spot.

I ate silently as Bradley was chatting up a storm with grandma, Jesse, and Anderson. It was surprisingly just small talk like whether and stuff like that.

“So, Bradley, all of the rooms are taken. You’ll have to sleep on the couch.” said grandma after dinner. We were all still at the table.

“Oh, I was going to sleep on the couch in Jesse’s room.”

I almost forgot Jesse’s room had a couch. Jesse looked like he didn’t want him to do that, but of course didn’t say anything.

“Okay then,” said grandma.

“May I be excused?” I asked.

“Yes” said dad.

“Me too,” said Jesse.

“Yes” said Anderson.

We both put our plates in the sink and went upstairs to Jesse’s room.

“So, what’s your plan?” I asked. “Are you going to tell him or do you want to wait?”

“I don’t know. I haven’t made up my mind yet.” said Jesse. We sat on the couch that Bradley planned to sleep on. Jesse put his arm around me and I bent my head back on it. Then, we turned our heads to face each other.

“Well, whatever you decide. I’m behind you one hundred percent.” I said. I connected me hand with the one that was around me.

“Thanks Jamie,” said Jesse. He bent his head down and kissed me.

A knock came to the door. I quickly got up and sat at the desk. Bradley came in.

“Hey guys, what’s up?” he asked.

“Just going over some things for a class we have together.” I said. “I’ll just go.”

“No, stay.” said Jesse.

“Yeah, I just came to ask Jesse something.” said Bradley.

“What’s up?” asked Jesse.

“I hope you don’t mind that I’m staying in here. I just sort of assumed. If you want I can sleep downstairs.”

“No, it’s okay, but…” Jesse looked at me. “I have to tell you something before you decide that you’re going to sleep here.”

“Anything” said Bradley.

“I’m gay”

Once again, silence followed this sentence. I was really getting tired of this silence. It was the most awkward silence in the world.

Bradley cleared his throat. “You’re gay?”

“Yes” said Jesse.

Bradley looked down to the floor and then back to Jesse and then to me.

“Is there something going on between you two?” Bradley asked.

Jesse sighed. “Yes, Jamie and I are together.”

“Well, it’s not what I expected you to tell me, because of Stacy, but…I guess if this is who you really are I’m okay with it. You’re still my little brother after all.”

Jesse let out a sigh of relief.

“Did you think I would have a problem with it?” asked Bradley.

“I didn’t know what to think.” said Jesse. “I just didn’t want you to freak out.”

“Jesse, this isn’t the 1950’s. It’s not like being gay is going to send you to prison or that your family will hate you.”

Those words hit me like a knife in the gut. I know he didn’t know that it would hurt me and he didn’t mean it to hurt me intentionally, but it still hurt.

“I’m going to go.” I said making my way back to my room before I started to cry in front of my boyfriend and his brother.

“Wait, Jamie, he didn’t know.” I heard Jesse say, but I left anyway. Jesse caught up to me right outside of his door.

“What, Jesse? Go talk to your brother.” I said.

“He didn’t mean anything by it. He doesn’t know about your mom.”

“I know. I’m not angry at him or anything. It just hurts still to think about her.”

“Come back into my room. I don’t want you to be alone.”

“Okay” I agreed.

I walked back into the room. Bradley was standing next to his bed.

“Did I say something wrong?” asked Bradley.

I couldn’t answer.

“Jamie’s mother didn’t really take it well when he told her. She moved out because she couldn’t be around him. You just hit a sensitive spot.” said Jesse

“I’m so sorry. I didn’t know.” said Bradley

“It’s not your fault. It’s just like Jesse said.” I reassured him.

“I’m sorry about your mother. I guess, I guess I’ll go.” said Bradley.

Bradley left the room. I stiff felt just as shitty as when he first said what he did. I leaned against the wall in Jesse’s room. I couldn’t stand on my own any longer. I slid down the wall until I was sitting. As I slid my tears started to burst out, along with a cry of pain; emotional pain.

Jesse quickly came to my side and I laid my head into his lap. He caressed my head as I cried. I felt like a child, a child that missed his mommy.

Copyright © 2011 Dans La Nuit; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..