Jump to content
    Dans La Nuit
  • Author
  • 791 Words
  • 1,802 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Boy with No Name - 2. Chapter 2

I went back to the house still in a bit of a daze from Jesse’s beauty. He had this wonderful brown hair that fell from beneath his hat into his wonderful hazel eyes and a confidence about him that I’ve never witnessed before.
“Hey, J, what the hell is wrong with you?” asked my brother Tim, but we like to call him Timmy. He’s the only one that I’ve told that I’m gay. We were in what was to be our room. I still couldn’t believe that we had to share a room.
“Ah, nothing. I just miss home.” I said. Yeah, he knew I was gay, but I wasn’t comfortable talking to him about guys, not yet at least.
“Yeah, it sucks. But this place isn’t that bad. I mean, it’s really nice.”
Yeah, really, really nice, I thought. I was really missing home, but the thought of seeing Jesse everyday made everything seem okay. As long as I have some eye candy, I should be fine.
I took a look at my twin bed that was just a few feet from Timmy’s twin bed and I immediately thought of like the 1950’s where siblings had to share rooms, that’s what our room looked like.
It was a good thing neither of us were messy people, or this probably would’ve never worked.
I sat on my bed and looked out of the window that was right behind the nightstand that was between our beds. From afar, I could see Jesse and his dad. They were working hard. I watched as Jesse’s muscles contracted and I could feel my mouth salivating. I was in a daze again.
“What are you looking at?” asked Timmy. He looked out of the window and most likely saw Jesse. “Ohhhh, does my little brother have a crush?”
“Shut up Timmy!” I said as I turned my head from the window.
“Aw, Jamie has a crush on the ranch boy.”
“I do not! I wasn’t even looking at him. I was looking at the mountains.”
“Come on, we lived in California, like you’ve never seen mountains before. You were looking at ranch boy.”
“Whatever, I’m going to go get some water.” I said leaving the room.
I went down to the kitchen and saw my grandma and my mom there preparing dinner.
“Hello Jamie. I hope you’re hungry. I’ve got a hell of a meal coming for you.”
“You bet. I feel like I haven’t eaten in days. I could eat an elephant.” I answered.
“Good, well in the meantime why don’t you call in Jesse and Anderson? I believe that they’re in the stables.”
Great. I had to go see Jesse again. This was going to be interesting.
I got a bottle of water from the fridge and then made my way to the stables. I could hear the two of them hard at work. I slowly walked into the stables.
“Hello…Jesse? Anderson?” I called. The two of them came out of stalls.
“Oh, hey Jamie. Is there something you need?” asked Jesse.
“My grandmother sent me to bring you in for dinner.”
“Oh, right. Thanks.” said Jesse.
“We’ll be right in.” said Anderson.
Anderson was a very handsome guy. He was basically an older version of Jesse. He seemed to be wearing a similar outfit, except with a plaid shirt with the sleeves rolled up instead of just a tank.
“Okay,” I said and I turned around nervously and went back into the house. “They said that they would be right in.” I told my grandma and then I rushed back upstairs.
“I saw you talking to the ranch boy. Did you ask him on a date?” asked Timmy.
“If you don’t leave this alone, I swear I’ll pound you.”
“Ooh, I’m so scared.” said Timmy lying on his bed.
Then I heard walking down the hall. I poked my head out and saw Jesse with just a towel on go into the bathroom. I snapped my head back into the room as quick as possible.
My heart started to beat as soon as I saw his washboard abs and his sexy chest. I shut the door and then we heard the shower start.
“What was that all about?” asked Timmy. “Who’s out there?”
“Um…No one.” I said.
“Whatever, wake me for dinner.”
I left the room and went to the downstairs sitting room. Everyone else was in the TV room and I wanted some alone time.
I needed some time to talk myself out of crushing on Jesse. I need some time to tell myself all of the reasons why crushing on Jesse is wrong and all of the ways that situation could really turn out badly. None of it was working.

Copyright © 2011 Dans La Nuit; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..