Jump to content
    John Henry
  • Author
  • 699 Words
  • 1,001 Views
  • 10 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
This story is meant for mature audiences.  Reader discretion is advised.

Thicker Than Water - 27. Chapter 27

This chapter contains sexual content and situations.

Everyone was quiet on the ride home. Caleb fell asleep, while Bryan and Kenny silently held hands. Diego and Steve were a bit lost in their own worlds. The silence was broken when Diego asked if anyone was hungry, but nobody was. The boys had a bunch of the little cakes and snacks, while Steve wasn't in the mood for anything.

Chico, did you have a good time?”

Bryan shrugged at first, then said, “I guess.”

Did the twins bully you?” Steve asked.

No. They didn't do anything.”

Good. I was kinda worried about that.”

Me too.”

Do you think you'll be alright going to high school with them?” Diego asked.

It's either that or fail 8th grade and go to school with Caleb.”

I'm not going to high school without you!” Kenny said, gently squeezing Bryan's hand.

Then we both can fail. I'll do your Math stuff and you can do my English and Spanish.”

Deal!”

No deal!” Diego interjected. “You're both graduating junior high on time.

Both boys jokingly booed Diego, who chuckled.

Don't worry, guys. I'll be there to protect you,” Steve wanting to play along.

Yeah, because nothing says status symbol like having your dad as a teacher,” Bryan said.

But, I'm the cool dad!”

Ha! I don't think so,” Diego laughed.

Hate to break it to you, Dad, but nerds are in, so technically, Steve is cool by default.”

“Told you,” Steve said, winking at his fiancé.

But he's still a jock,” Diego protested.

Which only makes me cooler.”

Barely,” Bryan added.

Barely still counts.”

Barely.”

Steve carried Caleb into the house, while Diego checked the mail. Kenny and Bryan went to Bryan's room and started getting ready for bed. Since it was a weekend, they weren't going to sleep right away and planned to watch some movies and cuddle.

Do you want your cupcake?” Kenny asked, grabbing one of the bags they put down on the nightstand.

I ate mine before we left,” Bryan said, debating if he wanted to wear a shirt or not. Kenny was like a radiator but Bryan felt weird sleeping shirtless. He couldn't understand how someone could sleep naked. “You can have yours if you want.”

Too late,” Kenny said, through a mouth full of chocolate and frosting.

Bryan chuckled and said, “You've got some frosting on your face.”

Where?” Kenny said, wiping the wrong side of his face.

Bryan walked up and gently wiped the frosting away with his thumb. Both their hearts raced as Bryan sucked the frosting off his digit. They looked into each other's eyes as if seeing the other for the very first time. Despite the remaining morsels, Kenny's mouth went very dry. Bryan leaned in and kissed his boyfriend softly on the lips.

* * *

Oh my God,” Steve said, as he grabbed himself. “Did you spike my drink?” He asked Diego, who was getting into bed.

No why?”

Oh I don't know....” Steve turned and showed the love of his life his current predicament.

Diego had to stifle a laugh as he saw Steve's raging hard-on. “Maybe you're just happy to see me?”

I'm always happy to see you, smart ass, but this isn't normal.”

How long have you had it?”

Since we've been home.”

I've been with you all night, so I think I would've seen if someone had spiked your punch.”

Do you think it was already in the punch?”

Well, I had some, too,” Diego replied, throwing back the bedding, “and as you can see, I'm not having your problem. What else did you have?”

Nothing...aside from the cupcake in my bag.”

I ate my cupcake, too.”

“Hmm.” Steve couldn't figure it out. “Maybe I am just happy to see you.” He gave his fiancé a very sly smile.

I've got a headache,” Diego said, throwing the bedding back over himself.

I've got a cure for that,” Steve said, climbing on the bed.

Oh yeah? What's that?”

Steve kissed Diego passionately then said, “Penisillin.”

Are you sure you can prescribe that? You're not a doctor.”

Don't bust my balls,” Steve pleaded.

Why? They're so pretty when they're blue,” Diego laughed as he pulled back their blankets.

Thank you for reading the latest chapter.  Please comment, react and recommend, as it helps out a lot.  Also, please check out my blog where I discuss each chapter of this story in detail along with other ramblings. 
 
Copyright © 2023 John Henry; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 15
  • Love 8
  • Haha 18
  • Wow 2
Thank you for reading this story.  Please feel free to contact me with any questions or comments you may have.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

11 hours ago, JohnnyC said:

I was wondering who got the Viagra laced Cupcake 🧁,Happy Steve & Diego ! Thank You for This latest chapter John .

Yeah, it took me a minute to thing of how to do deal with that given the guideline restrictions, which is why this chapter took so long and is so short.

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to comment
11 hours ago, Summerabbacat said:

I think Steve will have to experiment continuously over the course of the evening and perhaps into the next day to determine which is the best way to administer the "penisillin" to Diego to cure his headache. Most medications seem to be most effective when administered orally, but with some medications they achieve the best results when administered rectally. Perhaps Steve should record the experiments for future reference should Diego's headache return and require further doses of Steve's "penisillin". 

A very amusing chapter @John Henry. I felt sure the cupcake frosting that both Brian and Kenny licked would contain the crushed viagra. The newly-engaged couple are in for a night of lust-filled adventure.

Yeah, Steve believes in the scientific method. #ForScience

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
5 hours ago, Anton_Cloche said:

Another very interesting chapter of 'Harder Than ...".

It's one thing foryan and Kenny to be up to no good, after all they're just kids, but messing around with Grandpa's "Boner 🔷 Pills"? 

As for the iced (laced?) Cupcake, was it a Homer Special with 'sprinkles' 🧁 or is that a hard no? 

Appears Steve inhaled his delightful treat, but Dr. Diego has the cure. Does 'peniscillin' need more than one shot? Is this a 'Blue Moon' event?

 🌚🚀🌚

I don't know what you mean by a "Homer Special."  

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
3 hours ago, weinerdog said:

Was it only the one cupcake? How do we know the twins didn't sprinkle a little on a few others cupcakes

I'm leaving that for the readers to decide.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..