Jump to content
    keyisfake
  • Author
  • 1,499 Words
  • 1,012 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Homecoming - 15. Chapter 15

Adam and Justin climb through a window and get's caught. :)
Someone followed Paul.

The house was dark except for the kitchen. Adam parked the jeep and he and Justin climbed out heading for the front door. Adam tried the handle finding it was locked. He checked his pocket for his key, but forgot he didn’t have it.

“What’s wrong?” asked Justin.

“I don’t have the key.”

“Why don’t you have the key?”

“Because I never needed one. Whenever I got locked out I just climb up to my room window.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, it was just something I did. I guess we’ll have to wake someone up.” Adam pulled out his cell to call Kyle when he saw Justin walking to the side of the house. “Where are you going?”

“Your room is on this side of the house, right?”

“Yeah.”

“Then come on.” Justin went around the corner. Adam puts his cell away and followed.

Adam’s window loomed above them. A wooden fence stretched along the wall overtaken by thick vines that reached towards Adam’s window ledge.

“Is the window unlocked?” asked Justin.

“It should be.”

“You’re not getting a vote of confidence.”

Adam tests the fence and found it still as strong as ever. He started climbing and looked back at Justin.

“You’d started this, now you want to chicken out? What, scared the old guy will beat you?”

Justin took that as a challenge and gripped the fence and climbed after Adam. They moved quickly and with confidence when they reached the window at the same time. Adam tried the window and it slipped open with ease. He smiled at Justin, who he allowed in first. Justin, feeling Adam’s hand on his thigh as he slipped through the window. He reached back grabbing Adam’s arm, pulling him in when Adam’s jean’s cuff caught a loose nail and he fell forward, pushing Justin down to the floor and landing on top of him.

“What the fuck,” said Justin feeling Adams full weight on him.

“Sorry, my jean’s cuff caught onto something.” Adam placed his hand on the floor beside Justin’s shoulders to raise his body off the smaller male.

“Can you get it loose?”

“Hold on, I think so.” Justin seemed annoyed, but was enjoying the closeness with Adam. Who, was unaware of Justin’s feelings. Adam got free and smiled at Justin triumphantly who smiled back. “I’m free.”

“It appears so,” said Justin, whose smile went soft as he stared at Adam. Adam stared back and in the dark, thought he saw something in Justin’s expression when the bedroom door opened and his father walked in.

They both turned their head towards him.

“Am I interrupting something?” asked Troy. Not shocked by what he saw considering his son’s reputation from middle school through high school. In fact, he could remember four incidences with Adam in this same position one of them with Kai.

Adam jumped up and smiled at his father, Justin paused a moment, thinking Adam was going to help him up, then realized he might as well stand on his own.

“Sorry dad, we didn’t want to wake anyone.”

“I was in the kitchen.”

“Oh—guess we should have checked. Sorry.” Then it hit Adam. “Patrick,” he said out loud looking towards his bed finding it empty. He looked at his father confused.

“We put Patrick in Kyle’s room because he requested a separate room,” said Troy.

“Wait, Kyle’s room?”

“That’s right. Paul is spending the night out so Kyle is sleeping in his room. Justin can sleep in the same room with Patrick unless…” Adam stopped his father in mid-sentence.

“That's cool, I’ll just go and check on him.”

“Alright, you do that. Goodnight, boys.”

“Goodnight, dad.”

“Goodnight, Mr. Potter.

“Goodnight Justin.” Troy left, leaving the bedroom door open. The hall light beamed in as a spotlight.

Adam sighed, closing his tired eyes. He glanced at his bed and a wave of guilt washed over him for forgetting Patrick might have been in his bed resting. He headed out the room, then stopped at the doorway, turning to Justin.

“Hey, can you sleep in here? I want to be close to Patrick in case he needs to go to the bathroom or something.”

“Sure, no problem.”

“Thanks. Just grab a tee shirt out my dresser, if you want to wear something in bed.” Before Justin could say thanks, Adam was gone. Justin turned and looked at Adam’s bed and a warm burn raced through his body.

Adam entered Kyle’s room and with the help of the hall light, he saw Patrick resting on his back sound asleep. He closed the door and walked over to him sitting beside him on the twin bed. He brushed his curls and traced the outline of his face along his cheekbone.

Patrick stirred and opened his eyes. He hadn’t focused on who it was and a rush of fear took over him.

“Get away,” he snapped, pushing Adam’s hand away and trying to move back. Adam grabbed his shoulders to stop him.

“Patrick, it's me, baby.” Adam’s voice calmed him and his eyes did adjust.

“Adam, I didn’t know it was you.”

“It’s okay, I’m sorry for waking you. I just wanted to make sure you were okay.”

“Your mom put ice on my ankle and gave me a pain killer. It feels a lot better.”

“That’s good.”

“Did you talk to the sheriff?”

“Yeah, but I was told I was too close to the case.”

“Oh, that’s too bad.”

“Yeah, but—I want to stay a little longer to make sure everything is okay.”

“Can I stay too?”

“Do you want to? I mean you didn’t want to sleep in my room.”

“Yeah, sorry about that. I was just in pain and tired, I…”

“I would love for you to stay,” Adam interrupted. “Also, we couldn’t find your cell, but the sheriff will look for it in the morning.”

“That’s nice of them.”

“Why did you go into the woods?”

“I just needed air.”

“That was reckless Patrick. What if the killer was still around?”

“I wasn’t thinking about that.”

“Well, you should have. I don’t want anything happening to you.”

“Sorry.”

“That’s not enough.” Patrick was muddled by Adam’s declaration.

“What else?”

“How about a kiss?”

Patrick didn’t respond with words instead he reached out and pulled Adam’s mouth to his. Adam pushed Patrick over so he could climb into bed with him when Patrick stopped him.

“Wait, Adam, your clothes.” Adam got the message and stripped everything he had off him as Patrick made room for him moving the blankets aside. Adam climbed in naked and was thrilled to find Patrick in his own skin. He kissed his lover and took care not to bother his injured ankle.

**************

Justin continued to contemplate Adam’s bed. The thought of being close to the place Adam slept excited Justin but something compelled him not to snatch off all his clothes and climb under the sheets. He needed to clear his head now and craved for a cigarette. He left the room and headed downstairs.

He went to the kitchen and saw the fridge door opened. He was going to make a beeline to the back door when he saw the person standing up. Kyle held a slice of cake in his hand biting into it. He closed the door and stood wearing, a pair of ass hugging boxers and nothing else. That heightens Justin’s attention. Kyle didn’t see Justin moved towards him.

Kyle was a sucker for sweets and loved his mother’s cooking. He turned to go back to his room without a plate when he saw Justin approaching.

Neither said a thing, as Justin walked over, grabbed Kyle’s hand holding the cake, and brought it to his own mouth sinking his teeth into the moist treat. Kyle’s cock stirred seeing the creamy icing on Justin’s pouty lips. Kyle leaned forward and kissed and licked his lips clean. They finished the cake together. Justin cleaning off Kyle’s fingers with his mouth.

Kyle knew Justin had feelings for Adam, but right at that moment, Kyle didn’t care. He took Justin in his arms and covered his mouth with his own. He pulled Justin along back upstairs to Paul’s bedroom, closing the door.

***********

Paul drove back to Mia’s motel room. He had called that he was on his way and she waited up for him. He parked his truck and knocked once. Mia opened the door and greeted him with a kiss.

Outside a motorbike sat parked across the road. Its driver moved on foot towards Paul’s truck. He used a Slim Jim, a device to unlock almost any car. Instead of opening the driver side door which most car thief’s do, he opened the passenger side door. His intentions weren’t to steal Paul’s truck it was to steal what was inside the glove compartment, several jewel cases of DVD’s. The thief closed the glove compartment and relocked the door. He returned to his bike and mounted it taking off.

Things are about to get shaky.
Denise Matthews 2016
  • Like 4
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..