Jump to content
    keyisfake
  • Author
  • 1,712 Words
  • 1,978 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Homecoming - 19. Chapter 19

Justin, Patrick, and Mia cleaned up.
Adam comes home.
Patrick learns something about Adam.

They had cleaned up the kitchen. Mia filled the dishwasher, and Justin wiped down the table and counters. Patrick had the disgusting duty of taking out the trash. His ankle was feeling a lot better and there was no more swelling. But he wished there was.

“It’s your own fault,” Justin told him, referring to his bad luck near the kitchen. Patrick didn’t like the comment and was about to say something when Mia stepped in and tied the trash bag for him and hurried him out the back door.

“Why do you have to egg him on?” she asked Justin.

“Why do you and Adam have to baby him?”

Mia wasn’t going to justify her friendship with Patrick and chose to ignore him by going back to the dishes.

“Mia,” Justin said. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to start a fight with you.”

“Then stop judging Patrick. He comes from a different set of rules.”

“Doesn’t it get on your nerves when he uses his money to solve his problems?”

“No, because it’s his money. I can’t judge him because of that. We’ve always been there for each other. He’s my best friend and he loves Adam.”

Patrick returned with a grim look on his face, going to the sink washing his hands profusely. Mia finished loading the dishwasher.

“Come on guys, let’s go sit outside,” she suggested. They all grabbed their coats and went to the front porch

Patrick sat on the wicker couch with Mia. Justin sat on the railing smoking a cigarette.

“I hope Mr. Potter is okay,” said Patrick.

“Hopefully they’ll call us soon,” said Mia.

“So, when did you and Paul hook up and why didn’t you tell me you were coming here?” asked Patrick.

“I told you I was working a show. It just never came up where.”

“That was my fault, worrying about what I was taking. I never knew you needed help.”

“Don’t sweat it. I knew I was going weeks in advance and I was pretty much packed already.”

“Stop trying to make me feel better. I dropped the friendship ball.”

“Patrick stop, it’s cool. Besides, now we can hang out at the LARP.”

“If there even is one. I still can’t get that guy’s face out of my head and the grip of his hand.” Patrick touched the place where Eric Perkin’s latched onto him. Mia reached over and took his hand.

“Thank goodness Adam was there.”

“Yeah, he saved me again.”

“You saved him once, remember? That nut with the mask would have killed him.”

“Yeah, I almost forgot that.”

Justin walked over finishing his cigarette.

“Do you still have the scar?” asked Justin. Patrick looked at the blonde and shook his head.

“I had it removed,” said Patrick, not wanting to be reminded of being stabbed in the chest. Mia didn’t want to bring up old wounds so she changed the subject.

“Justin how’s working with Adam going?”

“He’s a great boss.”

“Have you been on any cases with him, besides Patrick’s?”

“Yeah, a few. We had a cool one dealing with a dog thief.”

“What was so cool about it?” she asked.

“The guy who stole the dog was a magician.”

“Wow, how did you get the dog back?” Patrick sat listening, but something caught his eye in the distance. Adam’s jeep.

“Adam’s back,” he said, standing up and rushing off the porch.

Adam drove up and climbed out of his jeep leaving it running. He went straight to Patrick.

“Pat, I need you to come with me,” Adam said, grabbing Patrick’s hand and not waiting for an answer.

“Adam, what’s going on?” said Justin.

“Mom’s alright, just a few bumps and bruises. Justin, I need you to stay put, you to Mia. We’ll be right back.”

“Wait, where are you going?” asked Mia.

“Can’t say, but we’ll be back.” Adam helped Patrick into the Jeep and closed his door and climbed into the driver seat taking off. Mia went into the house to get her cell to call Paul. Justin stood annoyed, Adam only took Patrick with him.

************

Adam drove in silence down the road then took a dirt exit path.

“Where are we going, Adam?”

“How’s your ankle?”

“It’s better.”

“Good.” Never answering Patrick’s question Adam continued down the path until he couldn’t go any further. He stopped and turned off the jeep. “We’re going to have to walk from here,” Adam said, climbing out and shutting his door. Patrick got out and looked around.

“Adam, what are we doing here?” Adam took Patrick in his arms and kissed him soundly on the mouth. Patrick’s body tensed at first surprised by Adam’s action. Then, as their kiss became deeper he relaxed in Adam’s arms. They parted, leaving Patrick’s heart racing against Adam’s chest. “I need you now Pat.”

“Here? Why not at the house?”

“I need to be alone with you. Come with me.” Adam took his hand and stepped over a dead log walking Patrick down a pathway. They came to a clearing with a small motel with six rooms. Patrick said nothing as Adam walked him to the door with room number 69 in gold and unlocked it with a key from the same ring with his car key. Adam walked him inside. The curtains were closed. Patrick saw a furnished bedroom with a queen-sized bed.

“This is a private motel we made for VIP guest,” said Adam, opening the curtains and letting the light in.

“So, am I your VIP?”

“Always.” Adam walked up to him and kissed him again grasping Patrick’s firm ass. Adam guided him over to the bed before releasing him. He sat on the edge of the bed and looked up at Patrick, who was ready for anything Adam wanted. “Strip for me.”

Patrick didn’t hesitate with Adam’s request. He took off his coat and tossed it to the floor. He kicked off his shoes staring at Adam, who watched with expectations. Tugging his sweater over his head, exposing his smooth chest, he caressed his nipples while he unbuttons his jeans. He wiggled his hips slowly as his jeans dropped to his ankles. Adam was thrilled to see Patrick had no underwear on.

“You went commando,” stated Adam.

“Do you like it?” asked Patrick, stepping out of his jeans and over to his lover. Adam reached out and placed his hands-on Patrick’s bare hips, bringing him close. Adam kissed Patrick’s chest, then attacked his nipples sucking, biting and licking each one. Patrick ran his fingers through Adam’s hair as he moaned out his delight.

Adam dropped his head taking Patrick’s cock into his mouth. Heat overtook Patrick, who continued to cry out, his body shaking from the friction. Adam slipped Patrick’s cock from his lips, leaving him hard.

“Climb on the bed and kneel,” Adam demanded slapping Patrick’s bare ass cheek. Patrick obeyed mounting the bed. Adam squeezed his cheeks as he bent down and lapped at his velvet hole

“Adam—please—fuck me,” Patrick begged after a while. Adam rose and entered Patrick’s tight area, relishing the heat that surrounded cock. He waited as Patrick relaxed to the invasion before slowly pulling out and pushing back in. Adam held Patrick’s hips picking up his tempo, driving into his lover with great force. Patrick gripped the blanket under him and groaned his pleasure as his body jerked from Adam’s actions.

Adam released all his stress out on him. Everything dealing with Ricky and their friendship Adam wanted to fuck it all away. Patrick was helpless under Adam, who mounted the bed to drive deeper into him, grabbing Patrick’s cock and pumping it in time with his thrust. Patrick cried out when Adam grabbed his hair and tugged his head back, biting and sucking on his neck. Patrick could feel his desires rising, causing Adam to stop.

“I want us to cum together,” Adam demanded.

“I’m going to cum,” Patrick cried. Adam pulled out of him and pushed Patrick overturning his body so his head was at the end of the bed. Adam pushed his cock into Patrick’s mouth, then dropped down and retook Patrick’s cock in his own.

They sucked each other off until Patrick lost control and shot down Adam’s throat. Adam came soon after and Patrick swallowed every drop. Adam climbed onto the bed and gathered Patrick into his arms.

“Are you sure everything’s alright?” Patrick asked.

“I ran into someone in town that I never thought I see again.”

“Is that why you were more, intense?”

“I didn’t hurt you, did I?”

“Of course not. Who was it?”

“Someone I grew up with. He’s not really important.”

“Which means you don’t want to talk about it.”

“Not now.”

“Then, Is your mother really okay?”

“Physically, yes. But he’s in trouble.”

“How?”

Adam hugged him close as Patrick rested his cheek against his chest.

“My mom might have broken into Eric Perkin’s house.”

“Why would he do that?”

“I’m not sure, but I think it has something to do with DVD’s.”

“What’s on them?”

“Don’t know, the police have them.”

“Are you going back to be with him.”

“I will. He has my dad and brothers, so he’s not alone.” Patrick sat up and looked around the room and was impressed how cozy it was.

“I like this place,” said Patrick.

“Yeah, I wanted to show it to you, but I didn’t think I would have time to.”

“We’re not going back to the city today, are we?”

“No, I need to stay until all this with my family is over.”

“I’m staying too, right?”

“For now.” Patrick hugged Adam when they heard a cell ring.

“Adam went and got it and saw it was Justin. “Hey, Justin.”

“Adam, you need to get back here.”

“Why?”

“The police are here and they say they have a warrant to search the house.”

“What? We’ll be right there.” Adam hung up and looked at Patrick. “We need to get back to the farm.”

“Is it about your mother?”

“No, the police are searching the house.”

They dressed and Adam locked up. He drove back to the house and from the view of the road, he saw at least five police cars parked on his family’s property.

Trouble on the Potter farm.
If you like this leave a comment and or like. I would love to hear from you.
Thanks
Denise Matthews 2016
  • Like 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..