Jump to content
    keyisfake
  • Author
  • 1,415 Words
  • 1,192 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Homecoming - 5. Chapter 5

The guys pack the Jeep for the drive...

Adam dropped Patrick off at his friend, Mia Quin, who Patrick met online while studying overseas and who introduced him to the world of Cosplay. Her place was a three-story townhouse she shared with a friend. And where she ran an online business where she supplied and made costumes for anyone who was willing to pay. She used the third floor for her office space. Adam kissed Patrick on the lips and Mia on the cheek saying goodbye. Patrick grasps her hand and walked into the house.

Adam stopped to fill his tank before heading back to his place. When he was walking through his office, he noticed a note on his desk. It was from Justin telling him he managed to rearrange his appointments for the weekend until next week so he could enjoy his birthday.

Adam smiled at the kind gesture from his young assistant who at first, he thought was too young and inexperienced to handle the job. But learned Justin had a keen observation and was an amazing researcher. He also liked controlling men who experiment with sex.

He almost lost his life from one named Cain Rollins, who was stalking Patrick and using Justin as his sex slave. His lover, Jay Marcel, who wore a harlequin mask, killed Patrick’s then boyfriend Gavin Martin and tried kill Adam if it wasn’t for Patrick saving him and getting stabbed instead.

He climbed the stairs to his apartment and gathered a small duffle bag which he started to pack an outfit for tomorrow. He needed no toiletries because his parent always had plenty. In fact, he didn’t need to pack at all. They never boxed his room up and he had clothes there. He decided to leave room for Justin and Patrick’s bags.

An hour later Justin returned with a satchel filled with his things. He took the stairs to the second floor and strode through his office, then into Adam’s private office. He started to open Adam’s apartment door and head up when he remembered how infuriated Patrick looked when he just charged in and announced he had a key.

Not that he didn’t enjoy pissing the blue-blood off. He was a bit full of himself and he’d hope Adam chewed him out for hiring a maid service to clean up a mess he made. Most likely Adam didn’t because Patrick talked his way out of it by sweet-talking or crying.

Justin knew Patrick always had a backup plan in case he ticked Adam off. He seems to never pay for his behavior. Justin knocked on the door and considered calling Adam on his cell when he heard footsteps coming downstairs and the door opened.

“Hey,” said Adam. His hair, that came just above his neckline, calms from the sharp breeze he made by dashing down the stairs. “The door was opened. Why didn’t you just come up? “

He caught himself when he remembered that morning with Patrick. “On second thought, why don’t we put your bag in my jeep?”

“Okay,” said Justin turning and walking back through the offices. Adam lags as he locked his door, butt caught up when Justin was going through the door to the stairs.

“I’m looking forward to see your family again. They were really nice to me when I first met them,” said Justin rounding the staircase.

“They liked you too.”

“What are you looking forward to when you get there?”

“Let’s see,” thought Adam opening the door to the lobby open for Justin then locking it behind them. “I have to say the apple fitters my mom’s making,” he replied, walking over to the elevator securing it.

“You asked him too?”

“This is a birthday tradition, he has done since he and my father married. And only on birthdays. You’ll see, they’re amazing.” They walked out the front door and Adam sealed the dead bolt.

“When is Patrick getting here?” asked Justin, walking over to the jeep. Adam turned off the alarm with a push on the control pad that dangled off his keys. He opened the back door at the rear of the jeep and took Justin’s bag and placed it inside.

“He should be here soon.” Just as Adam finished his thought a Range Rover pulled up and two men, one of Asian descent with long, blonde, bone straight hair and the other Black descent with long neat dreadlocks that reached his lower back. Both wore suits and ties as they climbed out the vehicle.

The one with dreadlocks had magnetic hazel eyes that had a hint of green in them while his partner’s eyes were a marble brown. Justin wasn’t sure which one he was into more if that was possible.

“Mr. Potter?” said the blonde, with a French accent.

“Yes,” Adam answered.

“Mr. Valdez sent us to drop off his luggage.”

“Oh, all right.”

The one with dreads opened the back hatch and they retrieved two suitcases, a trunk and two garment bags and placed them on the curb handing the garment bags to Adam.

Adam was astonished when they smiled graciously and climbed back into the Rover and drove off. Adam looked over at Justin, who glanced away running his fingers through his hair.

A minute later, another car pulled up with Patrick in the passenger seat with Mia driving. Patrick climbed out holding another garment bag and a small chest with handles.

“I’m not late, am I?” asked Patrick, kissing Adam on the cheek. “I needed Mia to check to make sure I had everything.”

“And do you?” asked Adam.

Patrick glanced at the footlocker and other bags and the things he had.

“I think so. It’s a pain when I have to pack light.”

“Light?” said Adam.

“Hi,” said Mia, catching Adam’s tension as she walked to her trunk opening it.

“Can you give me a hand Adam?”

Adam handed off the two garment bags to Justin. Who took them with reservation. Adam walked over to where Mia was and saw in her trunk two more suitcases bigger than the first two that were dropped off.

“More, suitcases?” he glanced at Mia, who shrug her shoulders as she grabbed the case handle. Adam stopped her by placing his hand on top of hers. “Wait Mia, don’t pull it out yet.” He glared at his boyfriend. “Patrick, we need to talk.”

“I know what you’re going to say Adam. Don’t worry, I already received confirmation that all the items your mother needed had arrived.”

“They did?”

“Of course,” he smiled, holing the one garment bag folded over his arm.

“That’s great, but that’s not what I have to talk about. It’s your luggage.”

“What about it?”

What about it?” Justin slipped out. Patrick turned a vicious stare towards him when Adam cut in.

“Patrick, this is a bit much,” said Adam, bringing Patrick’s attention back to him.

“You think so? Because I cut a lot out.”

“I can vouch for that,” said Mia. Adam turned to her. He knew she was just trying to help but he needed to take a stand with Patrick. He turned back to him.

“Okay, listen. We’re only going to be there overnight.”

“But I need all of this,” Patrick said, in a soft voice.

“How can you need this much stuff?”

Patrick approached Adam and gave him a big dewy eye stare. “I just do.”

“Patrick, I’m just not sure where it’s all going to go.”

“You have lots of extra room in your jeep’s backseat.”

“Then where will I sit?” asked Justin. Patrick turned off his pouting to Adam and snapped his neck around towards Justin.

“How about on the curb,” he snapped. Justin was about to say something, when Adam stepped between them.

“Okay, we’ll find room. I’ll just have to strap it to the roof. Patrick was thrilled and kissed Adam on the cheek.

“Thank You Adam,” he said, sincerely. “Mia and I can put the bags in the back and you and your assistant can handle my trunk. Patrick walked off as Mia walked over and took the two garment bags from Justin and walked over to the jeep.

Adam walked over to the trunk and gave a sympathetic stare at Justin, who swallowed his anger and grabbed one end of the trunk as Adam grab the other. They managed to strap most of Patrick’s bags on the roof of the jeep. They said goodbye to Mia and were on their way to Adam’s parents.

See that wasn't so hard. ;)
The next chapter is the family farm.
Enjoy and please like and or leave a review. 
And again thanks :)
Denise Matthews 2016
  • Like 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

  • Site Administrator

Justin's really not a fan of Patrick's is he? I have to agree with Adam...how can one person need so much luggage for one overnight? I'm a bit of a minimalist when it comes to packing. I guess I've traveled enough to not want to lug around anything I don't have to! lol Although, i do have to wonder if he's bringing gifts for everyone. I wouldn't put it past him. ;)

Link to comment
On 09/28/2016 11:34 AM, Valkyrie said:

Justin's really not a fan of Patrick's is he? I have to agree with Adam...how can one person need so much luggage for one overnight? I'm a bit of a minimalist when it comes to packing. I guess I've traveled enough to not want to lug around anything I don't have to! lol Although, i do have to wonder if he's bringing gifts for everyone. I wouldn't put it past him. ;)

It's going to get more heated between Patrick and Justin later.

Also, Patrick knows about the Cosplay Adam's parents are having and he's hoping Adam will want to stay for that so he wants to be ready. There I gave that away. Promise not to do it again. ;)

Thank for the review.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..