Jump to content
    keyisfake
  • Author
  • 2,608 Words
  • 1,467 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Homecoming - 4. Chapter 4

Okay, we're back at the farm and the Potter family gets a delivery.
Troy and Paul and Kyle leaves to set up for the event leaving Anton alone.
Anton receives an unwanted visitor.
 

After breakfast, Anton, went outside and cleaned up the remains of the charred mess. Thanks, to his neighbor, Mr. Perkins, venting his frustration through arson. The scarecrow was no bigger than a toddler. Perkins was long gone as Anton used a small shovel and hard broom to pick up the mess. He turned on the water hose to dampen the heated area of the fence. The railing didn’t suffer too much damage. A touch up of paint and it will look new again.

Anton saw the good in everyone. He never judged from what he saw on the outside. Situations dictated the outward appearance. That is—until they opened their mouths. He went back inside and his men were just finishing the kitchen clean up.

“I’ll finish up here,” said Anton, taking out a hefty roast joint. “I need to get this meat in the oven, bake the desserts, prep my sides and make sure the guest rooms are clean. All that before I can head over to the fields. And you all need to get over there to greet the vendors and check the props.”

“Well, we’re ahead of you I checked the guest bedrooms and they are good and ready,” said Troy.

“Thank you, sweetie,” said Anton, kissing his husband. They smiled as Anton turned and gathered his apron off the wall hook by the door to the hallway. “So, all I need to do is cook. And that shouldn’t take long. I know actually what I’m going to make.”

“What about the things Adam is bringing?” asked Paul.

“We’ll put it aside until tomorrow. Tonight, is all about Adam,” said Anton.

“What about Mr. Perkins?” asked Paul. “If he is starting fires now, shouldn’t we tell the sheriff?”

“I’ll talk to the sheriff when we see him on the field,” said Troy.

“No,” said Anton, turning to them. “I’ll talk to Mr. Perkins.”

“Anton, you must think me feeble. If you think I’m going to let you go to that man’s house alone after what he did.”

“Oh Troy, he’s harmless.”

“He lit a burning man on our fence, Anton.”

“It was a scarecrow Troy. And besides, he’s our neighbor. We should be able to work this out together.”

“No Anton! I don’t want you anywhere near Perkins,” said Troy, a bit sharper in tone.

Anton and the boys wavered a moment before Paul nudged Kyle to follow him out of the kitchen.

Anton finished tying his apron and walked over to the island where the roast rest, wrapped in brown butcher paper and tied with string. He grabbed his scissors from the block, that held many of his sharper knives, and cut through the string freeing the paper. He started to open the packaging when Troy enclosed his arms around Anton’s slim waist and pulled him close to his body.

He held him for a moment nestling his face in his neck. He loved the scent of the sweet aroma coming from his partner’s skin. The velvet touch against his lips and nose always aroused Troy.

“Anton, I love you.”

“And I love you,” said Anton, reaching up and touching the side of Troy’s face. Troy turned Anton around and kissed him tenderly. Anton returned the kiss as he wrapped his arms around his husband’s strong shoulders. They parted slowly, not taking their eyes off the other.

“I wouldn’t know what I’d do if you ever got hurt,” said Troy.

“I’m not going to get hurt. I was just going to talk to him.”

“His behavior is becoming extreme Anton. So please, let the police handle Perkins.” Anton didn’t want to argue with Troy. He hated that he upset him.

“I promise I’ll stay away from him.”

“Good. Well, I need to get going, before we have to order out for Adam’s birthday.” Anton smiled, and they kissed once more before parting. “I’ll just fuck you tonight,” said Troy. Then a burst of disapproval came from the hallway to the living room. Paul and Kyle entered with their jackets on.

“Ok, if you’re done, talking to my mother like that, can we go?” said Paul.

“Yeah, mom needs to focus on that meat.” He pointed to the roast. “Not your meat,” said Kyle, walking towards the back door.

The kitchen door bell rang and Kyle opened the door to a delivery man holding a touch pad.

“Good morning,” said Kyle.

“Good morning,” the man smiled, holding a small box. “I have a delivery for an Anton Potter?” Anton seemed to tense when he heard his name.

“I’m Anton Potter,” he said, walking to the door.

“Okay, if you can sign here I’ll get the rest of the packages off the truck.” Anton scribbled his name on the electronic pad and handed it back to the driver. The family watched, as he walked back to his truck. He started unloading several boxes all different sizes onto a push cart and walked them to the door.

Anton stepped aside as his men took over and received the packages. When the cart was empty the driver walked back to his truck and removed more boxes.

They managed to bring in all the boxes that now scattered the room. The driver said goodbye as Anton shut the door. He took in the twenty boxes that were stacked in his kitchen.

“Anton, what did you order?” asked Troy.

“Nothing,” he replied. Troy gave him a sideways glance. “Nothing lately. This is all a mystery to me.”

“Hey mom, there’s a note attached to this box,” said Kyle, handing a sealed blue envelope to his mother.

Anton looked at the envelope and saw it was attended to Mr. Anton Potter. He glanced at Troy, who held one of the small ones.

“A secret admirer?” asked Troy.

“Oh, I love secrets,” he said, playfully. He grabbed a butter knife out of the dish rack and cut open the envelope. He pulled out a card, reading it aloud: “Hello, Mr. Potter: Here are all the items you requested from your son, Adam Potter. I am a fan of Cosplay and had taken the liberty in gathering and shipping the pieces to you free of charge. I can’t wait to meet all of you. Signed Patrick Valdez.”

Anton turned the card over and saw a laminated photo of a female Cosplay as Cersei Lannister of Game of Thrones. He raised his eyebrows at the stunning detail of the makeup and hair. If Anton hadn’t known beforehand, he would of swore he saw a female. He held to photograph up to show his family.

“Who’s that?” asked Paul.

“This is Patrick Valdez, Adam’s new boyfriend.”

Troy walked over, took the photo from Anton’s fingers and stared at the beautiful image of one of his favorite characters from his favorite show and novel. His features were of mixed descent adding spice to the charisma and his demeanor was dead on with the haunting stare, Cersei Lannister was famous for, hiding the dark secret behind the innocent eyes.

Anton walked over to his husband and wonder when he was going to stop staring at the picture of the young made-up male.

“Like what you see?” asked Anton, lacing his fingers behind his back. Troy looked up at him and saw the worry on Anton’s face.

“Every time I look at you,” he responded, as a matter-of-fact. Then the worry melted away as Anton cheeks brightened and his head tilted to the side, as he always did when Troy flattered him. Troy complimented him many times just to see the school boy he fell in love with so many years ago. “Paul, you and Kyle load these boxes into the truck. We’ll get them set up for your mom to inspect when he gets there.”

They went right to work as Troy leaned in and kissed Anton on the lips.

“You know you’re the only boy for me,” said Troy, brushing Anton’s earlobe between his thumb and his finger.

“I know,” said Anton, feeling silly about getting jealous over someone younger than himself. Troy never swayed on his affections toward him.

“Good. So, are you going to listen to me when I tell you not to go near Mr. Perkins?”

“Oh, Troy, are you on that again.” Anton walked over to his spice rack and gathered a few spices sitting them on the counter.

“Yes, I’m back on that. Anton, I need to be sure that when I leave here you will not go over to his house.”

Anton looked at him and walked into the pantry grabbing a few things he needed for his dishes. Troy waited as he glanced at his son returning to get more boxes to carry out. Anton returned and placed more jars, boxes and bags on the counter. When he saw Troy staring at him waiting for a reply. After he put the last jar down, he turned to his husband who had graying at his temples defeated.

“Fine, Troy, I promise I will not go over to his house.”

“I almost believed you.”

“Troy really. I have tons of things to do today I wouldn’t have time even if I wanted to.”

“So what’s your answer?”

“I will not go see Mr. Perkins.”

“Or call him?”

“Or call him, send him a note or even smoke signals.”

“Good. Now I can get going.” He kissed Anton once more and added a seductive caress with his hand running down his back and across his ass cheeks. Anton leaned forward against Troy’s chest as their kiss deepened. Troy reluctantly broke their embrace and looked at his mate. “Tonight, I’m touching you without clothes.”

“That I can promise.”

“Are you driving up or do you want me to have one of the boys come and get you?”

“You only have the truck?”

“Yeah.”

“Then I’ll drive up so we can drive back together.”

“Sounds like a plan.”

Troy picked up a large box that was the last of the packages and carried it out the door. Anton walked over and closed the door slowly watching Troy from behind as he was met halfway by Paul who offered to take the box. When Troy refused Paul only shrugged and looked back and waved goodbye to his mom. Anton waved back shutting the door.

Anton returned to prepping his meat and placed it into the oven. He went upstairs and got dressed in jeans, tee shirt and sneakers. He returned to the kitchen and was in the zone as he made up the side dishes that were going into the oven later. He was slicing carrots, leeks, parsnips, celery, three different squashes, red onions, scallions and freshly picked pea pods. Green leafy vegetables for his salads and Granny Smith apples for his famous apple fritters. The birthday cake was pre-ordered, and will be delivered in the coming hour.

Anton glanced up at the clock and only two hours had passed. Even after all the confusion he was still on schedule. He placed all his veggie and side dishes in the fridge for later. He started to core his apples when someone knocked on the back door. He wiped his hands off on a towel and walked over to the door. Without checking, he greeted his visitor with a smile.

“Yes,” he began, but then his smile dropped when he stood face to face with Eric Perkins.

“You missed your appointment,” he said, in a gentler voice towards Anton. Anton stared back speechless. “Aren’t you going to invite me in?” he asked. Anton felt a pain in his stomach as he stepped aside and allowed Mr. Perkins inside. He walked into the kitchen and saw the cord apples sitting on the counter. “I see you’re preparing for your son’s arrival.”

Anton could only shake his head in agreement. Perkins turned to Anton and looked at him as if he was seeing him for the first time. Anton saw his intentions and took a step back, but Perkins made his move first and reached out to Anton wrapping his arms around him trying to kiss him but Anton pushed against Perkins chest stopping him from coming closer.

“No, Eric, stop it!” he shouted.

“Why,” he said, still holding him in a vice grip. “It’s not like you don’t want it.”

“I don’t!” he barked. “I love Troy!”

“No, you don’t, you think you need to honor your vows that’s all,” Perkins managed to turn Anton and push him back on the breakfast table grabbing his wrist and pinning them over his head.

“Let me go Eric, or I’ll— “

“You’ll what? Scream, go on then I loved it when you did it the last time.”

“You raped me!” he shouted, as Perkins kissed his neck and face. Anton turned his head to avoid his lips touching Perkin’s.

“It wasn’t rape. You wanted it just as much as I did,” Perkin’s spat back.

“No, that’s not true!” Perkins gathered Anton wrist above his head and pinned them down with one hand as he grabbed his face and turned it kissing him. Anton tried to keep his mouth shut, but Perkins squeezed his jaw until he opens his mouth allowing his tongue access. The kiss was profound, but short as Anton bit down on his tongue causing him to recoil. The pain in Perkins’s mouth sent him into a rage as he slapped Anton hard across the face then backed away.

Anton was freed as he reached for his sore cheek that he knew would leave a mark. He twisted onto his side and laid on the table for a moment until the pain subsided.

Perkins went to the sink and poured himself a glass of water that he used to rinse out his mouth. He spits the water out and saw a little blood rinse down the drain as he moved his tongue around in his mouth feeling the torn area where Anton teeth came in contact. When he turned he was surprised to see Anton holding a large butcher knife at him. Still angry from the pain he grew even more annoyed with Anton’s behavior.

“Put that down Anton,” he ordered, waving his arm.

“Get out of my house!” Anton said, pose and ready to harm Perkins.

“Anton, do you even know what you are doing?”

“I don’t want to see you anymore. I want you out of my house! Then I’m calling the sheriff!”

“No, you’re not.”

“Fuck you Eric. Get out!”

“What about the deed and, our, video?”

“You, sick bastard!”

“How can you be so upset? You didn’t seem to mind. Besides I allow him to have those freak show on, my, land.”

“You drugged me.”

“Prove it.” Oh, you can’t because you decided not to tell anyone. Even Troy.”

“And let you destroy his dream, never.”

“But then you’d be free of me? Well, if he sees the film he’ll think you wanted it just as much as I did.”

“Why can’t you just let me go?”

“I love you Anton. I know you could love me.”

“Never!”

“Then we stick to our agreement. Which by the way you are behind on?”

“All right. But not here.”

“Where then?”

“The fairgrounds, in an hour.”

“No tricks Anton.”

“No tricks. Meet me at the Cave.”

“Don’t be late.”

“I won’t.” Anton never wavered with the knife in his hand. Perkins sided stepped over to the door and left, closing it behind him. Anton shook all over as the knife left his hands and collided with the floor. He leaned on the counter and laid his head on his arms and cried.

So there you go, Anton is backed in a corner.
Please leave a review or like and again thanks for reading.
Denise Matthews 2016
  • Like 7
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Well, there's a twist I certainly never saw coming. This will complicate things just a bit. Yes, I can be a master of understatement. I can't wait to see where this story goes. Anton has some 'splainin to do.

Link to comment
  • Site Administrator

Wow...I didn't see that coming! Seems they have a bit of psycho for a neighbor. Poor Anton. That's quite a secret to be hiding from his family.

Link to comment
On 09/26/2016 03:34 PM, Gene63 said:

Well, there's a twist I certainly never saw coming. This will complicate things just a bit. Yes, I can be a master of understatement. I can't wait to see where this story goes. Anton has some 'splainin to do.

Anton is in deep you will find out later and not just him.

Thanks for the read and review.

Link to comment
On 09/27/2016 10:06 AM, Valkyrie said:

Wow...I didn't see that coming! Seems they have a bit of psycho for a neighbor. Poor Anton. That's quite a secret to be hiding from his family.

Thanks for reading yeah he's in real deep thank goodness Adam is coming home.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..