Jump to content
    keyisfake
  • Author
  • 3,693 Words
  • 1,851 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Homecoming - 2. Chapter 2

Adam gets a birthday call from his family and Patrick gets to talk to Adam's mom. Patrick makes breakfast.

The phone screamed at the still bodies under the quilt. As if it was stuck on continuous ringing.

A lone hand slides out from under the warm confinement and snatched a cell phone off the nightstand, dragging it under the comforter.

“Seven-thirty,” Adam Potter moaned, as he tugged the cover from his head. He closed his eyes as the cold morning chill air in the room hit his face like a splash of cold water. Adam was never able to sleep with the heat on at night. He always awoke with a bad headache. He kept the heat high enough so the pipes wouldn’t freeze.

He looked around his open space apartment to where he left his landline phone and saw it on the kitchen counter. If he was a gambler, he would bet everything he owned that the caller was his mother.

“Someone had better be dead or dying,” he said, taking a deep breath through his nose and breathed out through his mouth when he yanked the comforter off his naked body. He cringed from the icy air. An arm, rest on his tone chest, unmoving until Adam tried to shift from under it. Fingers opened and grabbed hold of Adam’s bicep, not letting go.

“I need to get the phone,” Adam said, peeking under the quilt at his companion.

Patrick Valdez recoiled to the warmth of the blanket when the cold air entered his space. Still tired, Patrick released Adam’s arm and turned his back to his lover, presenting his bare ass to him. Adam rose, but not before caressing the young firm ass next to him.

Ignoring his robe, he walked to the kitchen. His cordless phone lays on the counter off its charger. As Adam reached for it the ringing stopped.

“Oh, that was so wrong,” he said, bowing his head and turning to go back to bed. He was eager to get some attention from Patrick for his, growing appendage when the phone blaring rain started again. He turned around and hurried back, half hard, and snatched the phone up and answered with annoyance in his voice.

“Hello.”

“Happy birthday baby!” shouted his mother, ignoring his rude tone.

“Mom, why?” But his question was cut short when his brother’s voice was in his ear.

“Happy birthday little brother,” said Kyle.

“Hey, Kyle, how’s— “But he was cut off by another voice.

Happy birthday, you little jerk,” said Paul.

“Jealous much?” Only Paul didn't hear him when the phone was passed on.

“Happy birthday little man,” said his father.

“Dad, thanks.”

“You're welcome, my baby boy,” said his mother, who he knew wasn’t giving up the phone without a fight.

“Mom, this was nice, but—7:30 in the morning? I’m not a little kid anymore.”

“It was the time you were born when the doctor said I was a mother of a healthy boy. Seven pounds and five ounces.”

“Okay, thanks for calling.”

“We all love you and miss you," Anton coos. "Well, when are you coming up?” his personality changed from a doting mother too, 'You better be studying for that math test,' mother.

“Coming up?”

“Of course, for your birthday dinner--and cake.”

“Mom—I’m not sure.”

“You can bring Justin. I bet he would love a home cooked meal.”

“Mom, I would love to— “

“Wonderful, I’ll expect you both by seven.”

“Wait, mom, this is short notice.”

“Why is your birthday short notice?”

“No, not that— “

Again, Adam was cut short by his father getting on the phone.

“Hey buddy, your mom had to save the bacon from your brothers.”

“Dad, thank goodness. Please, you have to talk to mom.”

“It's fine, we’d understand if you’re too busy to come down.”

“Well, no, it’s not that. It’s just, I don’t want a fuss about my birthday.”

“It’s your birthday?” asked Patrick, standing naked beside him and rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

Adam looked at him and nodded yes. Then his mother was back on the phone.

“So, when are you driving down? You should leave early to beat traffic.”

“Mom, please, I promise I’ll come to the dinner this weekend.”

“Dinner with your parents. Why are you waiting until this weekend?” asked Patrick, pressing his smooth skin next to Adam’s. Adam tried to control his waking cock but was failing as the velvet, hairless, flesh invaded his space. Patrick seemed aware of what he was doing as he flashed a smirk at Adam.

“Adam your birthday is an important day for us. To celebrate it on another day wouldn’t be the same.”

“Let me guess why,” said Adam. “You have an LARP event this weekend?”

“In three days to be exact.”

“I see— “

“They’re having a Live Action Role Playing this weekend? What kind?” asked Patrick, forgetting his seducing game with Adam.

“Who’s that?” asked his mother. “You have someone in your apartment at this hour?”

“Mom, please can we do the dinner another night?”

“Why don’t you want to see your mother?” asked Patrick.

“It’s not about that,” said Adam to Patrick.

“Then why won’t you come down tonight?” asked his mother.

“I would but I have plans,” said Adam. Patrick stood on his toes grabbing Adam’s hand.

“I would love to meet your parents,” said Patrick snatching the phone from Adam’s hand. He ran to the bathroom, slamming the door shut, and locking it behind him. Adam called to him to open the door, but Patrick ignored him.

“Hello,” he said.

“Hello,” said Anton.

“This is Patrick, Adam’s boyfriend. I can make sure Adam comes to dinner tonight.”

“Wonderful. Then, you’re welcomed to come as well, Patrick.”

“Thank you. I can’t wait to meet you both.”

“And we also. Dinner is at seven.”

“We won’t be late.”

“May I speak to Adam?”

“Oh, sure. Just a sec.”

Patrick unlocked the door and stepped aside, allowing Adam to barge into the room. Patrick handed the phone back to him. Adam looked at him, then the phone.

“Your dad wants to speak to you,” said Patrick, walking past him.

Adam brought the receiver to his ear. “Dad?”

“Still your mother." Adam had to remember to tell Patrick he had two fathers and that he and his brother's calls one of them mom.

"Sorry mom, but what did you and Patrick talk about?" Again, his mother ignored him.

"Listen, I’m emailing you a list of things I need you to pick up for our gig this weekend. We’ll reimburse you when you get here okay?”

“Okay, but I don’t mind paying for it all.”

“Oh, don’t be silly. I know you’re not interested in this sort of thing anymore.”

“Uh, yeah.”

“Great, see you all tonight. Love you.”

“Love you to mom.” The line disconnected and Adam placed it on its charger. He turned back to the bed and saw Patrick making the bed—badly. He walked over dragging his finger through his hair. Patrick gave up trying to shift the quilt correctly and turned to Adam in a huff. Adam thought he was upset with the bedding. “Don’t worry about that.”

“It’s not the bed. Why don’t you want me to meet your parents?”

“It’s not that. It’s just—well my mother can be a bit possessive of me. Because I’m the youngest.”

“You mean because of AJ dumping you?”

“Actually, I dumped him—but yes.”

“Your mother thinks I'll hurt you?”

“No. Just forget what I said. They’re going to love you.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes. You’re a sweet, caring, beautiful man who I would be proud to take home to my parents.”

“Great. Since we’ll be down there late, we can stay at a motel. My treat.”

“If we do stay late my mom will insist we stay with them.”

“Even better. We can sleep in your bedroom.”

“My room isn’t all that great.”

“I can’t wait to see it.”

“Well, if you want to see a bed so bad.” Adam pushed him back on his bed and climbed on top of him pinning him down. “How’s that?”

“I like this.” Adam gave Patrick a long kiss before parting. Their cocks were tense and ready as Adam focused on Patrick’s neck using his whole mouth to saturate his inviting flesh. Patrick let out a giggle. Adam glanced up and smirked at Patrick’s innocent laughter before gnawing his neck again. Patrick stopped laughing when sensation took over his body.

“Adam—oh god—wait,” he urged, pushing Adam’s head away from his neck. Adam looked perplexed by Patrick’s seeming to enjoy his caress, but then refusing it. “Please Adam,” he begged. “I want to make a good first impression for your parents. I don’t think coming into their home with a passion mark on my neck is the impression they want to see.”

Adam pondered Patrick’s question before answering.

“They’re pretty much free spirits. But I do have a good reason why I want to mark you?”

“Why?”

“To warn my brothers to keep their hands off.”

“Wow. Are your brothers cute?”

“Not as adorable as me.”

“How many do you have?”

“Three, Damien, Paul and Kyle in that order.”

“I’ve always wanted a sibling, but my mother was only able to have me.”

“You would have made a great big brother.”

“You think so, after my life choices?”

“Those choices led you to me.”

“That’s true.” Patrick reached up and pushed a strand of hair off Adam’s forehead.

“They’ll love you.”

“I hope so. You’ve been hurt by A.J., your parents might not be too trusting of me at first.”

“They’ll come around. Unlike your father.”

“One day he’ll see how perfect you are for me.”

“Or, he’ll hate me for the rest of my life. Either way I’m good. Now, enough about family. It’s making my dick soft.”

“We can’t have that,” Patrick states, licking the palm of his hand and reaching down fisting Adam’s cock back to stance.

“I love it when you do that,” said Adam.

“What, jerk you off?”

“No—well, yes, but that wasn’t it. When you lick your palm first. You look so cute.”

They kissed as Adam worked his hips to Patrick’s thrust. Adam broke their kiss and looked at Patrick hazy eyes.

“I want to feel your tongue around my cock while I suck you.” In silence, they shifted on the bed as Patrick straddled Adam in a 69 pose. Adam covered Patrick’s firm cheeks in his hands as their mouths competed to bring the other to the brink.

Then Adam phone rang again. Adam tried to ignore it, but it was distracting Patrick. They parted as Adam went to answer the phone. He looked at the caller ID and saw it was his mother. He answered.

“Hi mom.”

“Adam, did you get my email with my list, because I need one more thing, so I’m sending it again so get rid of the first one.”

“No problem, I’ll get everything.”

“Oh, thank you, sweetie. Oh, by the way Patrick sound lovely we can’t wait to meet him.”

“See you all tonight.”

“Bye, bye.”

“Bye, mom.” Adam waited until he hung up first before placing the phone down. He considered if he should finish what he and Patrick started or go eat. “Hey Patrick, how about we get some breakfast— “

Adam’s words dropped when he saw Patrick doing some racy yoga postures on his bed. He never knew Patrick could bend like that. Patrick looked over at Adam. Unaware of what he was doing was affecting Adam.

“What did your mom want?” he asked.

Adam walked over, his eyes, locked on Patrick’s one stretched leg, that went over his head.

“Oh, stuff,” Adam babbled.

“Stuff, what stuff?”

“You.”

Patrick stared at him confused when he noticed Adam’s erection had returned full and ready. Adam went to the nightstand and removed a pre-lube condom. He slipped it on with one hand and lunged at Patrick. He grabbed his outstretch leg and held it in place as he entered his lover’s body in one smooth sweep.

Patrick, overwhelmed, fell back as Adam thrust inside him. Skin was kissed, nipples were sucked as fingers gripped and held tight to various limbs. Cries from both males’ vocal enjoyment throughout the room as their climax arrived quite sudden. Adam dropped beside Patrick holding him in his arms basking in the heat from one another.

“I’m hungry,” said Adam, staring into Patrick haunting hazel eyes.

“Me too, and we need to pack for the trip,” Patrick eased slowly off the bed and started to gather his clothes and redress.

“What no shower?” asked Adam.

“I’ll shower when I get home. If I get in there with you, we’ll be late getting to your parents’ house.”

“Okay, but have breakfast with me.”

“Okay, why don’t you go take a shower first then go downstairs and get your office, in order and I’ll make breakfast.”

“That will work.” Adam climbs off the disordered bed and walked into the bathroom. He ran the shower to warm it up while he brushed his teeth and shaved. He stepped into the hot cascading water and his eyes drifted to the window.

He saw the bathroom window, across the alley, was still boarded up. The property was closed by the parents of Gavin Martin, Patrick’s ex-boyfriend. Gavin was murdered by Patrick’s stalker who dressed as a Harlequin.

Patrick save Adam from being the next victim by pushing him out of the way and getting stabbed in the chest. Surgery took the scar away, but occasionally Adam noticed, when Patrick was in deep thought, he’d rub the spot where the knife went in.

He’s supposed to be seeing a therapist, but Patrick never talked about it and Adam didn’t want to push the subject.

As Adam rinsed off the soap, he was suddenly aware of the scent of smoke in the air. The smoke detector went off just as he shut the water off. He grabbed a towel and ran out of the bathroom dripping wet.

“Patrick!” he yelled, when he stopped in his tracks at the sight of his kitchen. The fridge door was wide open with a trail of milk on the floor to the counter that was covered with eggshells, with and without egg yolks. Yellowish batter leaked from a tilted bowl onto the floor.

The stove was scattered with half cooked pancakes that missed the pan and one hung half in and half out of the frying pan that was covered in burnt pancake batter and oil.

Patrick stood on a stool waving a towel at the smoke detector trying to calm it down by fanning it. The annoying beeping stopped as Patrick looked at Adam and gave a guilty smile. Adam walked over as Patrick climbed down the stool.

“Patrick?” Adam asked, waiting for an explanation. Patrick glanced around at the disordered kitchen.

“I wanted to surprise you,” Patrick said, meekly. “Surprise.”

Adam started to say something when his microwave beeped, then something exploded inside, forcing the door open as something yellow and white hung everywhere inside it. Adam pointed at the microwave still looking at Patrick.

“I forget what was in there. Maybe eggs?”

Adam hesitated to look at his blender, but he did and saw what looked like a green drink inside foaming out of the top.

“Weren’t you going to make coffee?” asked Adam.

“Oh well, when I went to put water in the pot I accidentally broke it in the sink. I tried to use a substitute, but it didn’t work and I think I used too much coffee so now it’s in the trash can.”

Adam closed his eyes, trying to compose himself. When his apartment door opened and Justin walked in holding a fire extinguisher. Patrick and Adam turned to him.

“Is everything all right?” asked Justin, whose eyes widen at the sight of the kitchen.

“Yeah Justin, just a little mess,” said Adam, knowing it was nothing like a little mess it was a tornado.

“A little mess?” questioned Justin. Patrick continued to stare at Justin.

“Adam, wasn’t your door locked all night?” Patrick asked. Adam was about to answer when Justin jumped in to respond to Patrick.

“Oh, I had a key,” he said, nonchalantly.

“He has a key?” Patrick directed his question to Adam, who stood between them dripping wet.

“What the hell are you doing with a key to my, boyfriend’s apartment?” said Patrick, snapping his attention back to Justin.

“I happen to be his assistant, and friends with him, first.”

“That doesn’t make any difference. Boyfriends veto secretaries and friends.”

“So why do I have the key?”

Patrick started to move towards Justin when Adam grabbed him around the waist, holding him back, while still holding the towel covering his privates.

“Ok, enough! Justin keeps the key for now. Please go downstairs and wait for me,” Adam said to Justin.

“Okay, boss,” Justin left, taking the extinguisher with him. Adam turned his attention to Patrick who was hurt that Adam allow Justin to keep his key, but knew after what he did to his kitchen he had no merit to protest.

“Patrick, why don’t you just take a shower here. You have some clothes you left when you changed here for one of your Cosplay events. I’ll get dressed and we can go get breakfast at the diner.”

“Okay,” said Patrick. He gathered his clothes Adam had folded neatly in a draw he made for him and went into the bathroom. When Patrick emerged, his hair was slicked back from being washed and he was dressed and ready. He looked and saw Adam cleaning the kitchen counter.

“What are you doing?” he asked.

“I’m trying to clean up,” answered Adam.

“But I made the mess. I should do it.”

“Yeah, but— “

“No buts. You go get breakfast and bring it back here and I’ll have all this cleaned up. Take Justin with you.”

“Patrick, I don’t mind helping you?”

“It’s my fault Adam, I want to do this myself.”

“Okay, great. I won’t be long.”

“Take your time.”

Adam grabbed his jacket, wallet and keys and kiss Patrick goodbye.

“Thanks for trying to make me breakfast. It was sweet of you.”

Patrick only smiled as they kissed once more before Adam left. Patrick turned and eyed the mess he made and grabbed his cell phone. Sitting on the couch, he pressed the number five for a speed dial.

“Good morning, Merry Maids, how can we help you?”

“Hi Emily, it’s Patrick Valdez.”

“Hi, Mr. Valdez, how can I help you today?”

“I need your services right now.”

“Emergency?”

“Extremely.”

“Your condo?”

“No, a new place.” Patrick gave her Adam’s address.

“Ok, the whole place?”

“No, just the kitchen.”

“You tried to cook again?”

“I thought I had it figured out this time.”

“One of my vehicles are close to this address. I’ll have them there in five minutes. Would you like the usual replacements?”

“Yes, please, you know what I like.”

“They’ll be on their way.”

“Thanks again Emily.”

“Our pleasure Mr. Valdez.”

Patrick disconnected and decided to check his email on Adam’s laptop. At least Adam gave him his password. When the window open Adam’s email was opened. Patrick was about to log out and go on his own when he noticed a new email with the subject: ‘Mom’s list for the gig’.

“This must be the list of items Adam needed to get for his mother,” he said. He hesitated before opening it, thinking he should get clearance from Adam first. But Adam would be thrilled that he placed the order for him. “One less thing he has to worry about.”

Patrick clicked on the message and instead of finding a list he found something else. “Mrs. Potter sent photographs. Great,” thought Patrick. “A picture is worth a thousand words.” He opened the first one and a grizzly image of a body laid impaled on what looked like an electric battle ax. The person’s face was turned away from the shot, but he could tell it was a male.

He decided to open the second photo and there he saw a male standing by the same electric battle ax, but it wasn’t covered in blood and no one was impaled on it.

“Maybe this is scenes from the set up for the live action,” said Patrick. Who seemed convinced as he closed the message. His cell rang and the caller was the Merry Maid service. “Hello,”

“Hi, we’re here. The door is open do you want us to come up?”

“Yes, take the elevator to the second floor I’ll meet you there.”

“No problem.” They disconnected and just as Patrick stood to go meet them another email came through and it was labeled the same as the last one from Adam’s mother. Patrick would check it out once he let the crew up. He hurried down the steps and out of Adam’s office, meeting the ladies at the elevator.

“Thanks so much for doing this at such short notice,” said Patrick.

“Our pleasure Mr. Valdez, you’re one of our best challenges,” said the woman with the name tag that read Suri. She was accompanied by four other females loaded up with cleaning supplies and a large basket on wheels to load up waste.

“Thanks, I think.” He took them upstairs and they didn’t blink an eye when they saw the mess.

“This is only a code yellow; we’ll be done in a jiffy,” said Suri. “Okay ladies, let’s show him how we clean,” she said. ‘I’ll just see what needs to be replaced and have it sent right away.”

“Great, that’s what I need.” Patrick moved out their way as they went right to work. He moved back to the computer and opened the second message from Adam’s mother that was a list of things she needed for the role play. He knew right away who to call. He printed the email and logged out of Adam’s email and computer. He grabbed his cell and called Mia, his best friend and his source for finding anything dealing with role playing.

 

 

 

Chapter 2 as promised. Hope all enjoys it and leave a comment or like.
Denise Matthews 2016
  • Like 6
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

  • Site Administrator

I'm surprised that Adam would leave Patrick behind and go to breakfast without him. From the story description, I'm guessing that the photos sent in the email weren't staged... I look forward to more. :)

Link to comment
On 09/25/2016 05:43 AM, Valkyrie said:

I'm surprised that Adam would leave Patrick behind and go to breakfast without him. From the story description, I'm guessing that the photos sent in the email weren't staged... I look forward to more. :)

Adam didn't want Patrick to leave so he took a chance. And you're right about the photos. Thanks for reading next chapter tonight.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..