Jump to content
    keyisfake
  • Author
  • 2,099 Words
  • 1,174 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Our Little Nest - 10. Chapter 10

Adam brings Jamie home and he has word with Yuri.
Later Adam visits Justin.

Their return to the penthouse uplifted Jamie's spirit. Penny greeted them at the door.

"Your packages arrive a moment ago, they’re in your room Jamie."

"Thanks Penny, Detective Potter can wait for me in the library." Without a second glance Jamie sprints up the stairs.

Penny led the way offering Adam a drink.

"Water will be fine, thank you Penny."

"Did Jamie enjoy his shopping spree?" she asked, pouring cold water from a pitcher.

"I'm not sure, how many bags do I need to say, yes?"

"I think the number was hit," she laughed, handing him the glass.

"He's probably re-trying on every outfit as we speak,” said Adam, accepting the drink.

"He likes to save his fashion show for Yuri."

"Just in case Yuri doesn't approve?"

"Something you want to ask Detective Potter?" she asked, hearing the change in his tone.

"Only making an observation."

Minutes later Jamie entered wearing gray hip hugger sweat pants, it’s cuffs dragging the floor, a tee shirt two sizes too small hugging his torso, and slippers of a wild animated character's head baring fangs as Jamie's feet lay warm inside. Adam noted how young Jamie was and how he resembled Patrick in looks but not behavior. Patrick moved and behaved like an aristocrat, self-confident, with a hint of conceit. Jamie just mimics the behavior seeming to be aware of his movement.

Jamie plucked a grape from a large bowl, on an end table between two chairs, and popped it into his mouth. He moved towards the bar grabbing a wine bottle from the expensive glass door fridge. He pops the cork and poured himself a glass. He carried the vessel over to the coffee table, plopping on the couch not spilling a drop of the white wine, he glanced up at the still standing Adam who was admiring Jamie's outfit. Penny had left unnoticed.

Jamie savored the lust in the detective's eyes, like a lot of men who looked at him. Despite Detective Potter's handsomeness he craved Yuri's elegant features and dominating demeanor. Still, Jamie loins stirred thinking of Adam fucking him.

Adam wanted to ravish Patrick’s look-a-like, but knew he had a better version at home.

"You're looking at me again," Jamie said as-a-matter-of-fact.

"Was I?" Adam said, dropping his view to the floor, embarrassed.”

Jamie swallowed a mouth full of the wine. He savored the buttery liquid sliding down his throat.

"Please Detective Potter, take a seat anywhere. Can I pour you a drink?"

"Aren't you under age?"

"Depends on ones’ point of view." Adam didn’t want to argue considering he didn’t find out about Patrick’s age until after he had sex with him.

"Do you feel up to talking some more?"

"What about?"

"Your stepfather?"

A cold chill ran up Jamie's spine at the thought of being with Victor again, the thrashing and demeaning almost sent him to suicide.

Adam sat in a leather chair off to the side sitting his glass of water down, before he could push the issue, Penny returned, smiling at the two men, placing a tray with a pitcher of tea, fruit, and cheese on the table. She took the wine bottle and the glass from Jamie's hand. Jamie didn't seem to care about the bottle as he swoops up a palm full of grapes. Without a word, Penny leaves. Jamie wanting to change the subject decided to ask Adam some questions.

"Do you have a boyfriend Detective Potter?"

"I do."

"How long have you been with him?"

"A little over a year."

"In all that time has he been faithful?"

"Yes, he has."

"How can you be sure, when you're not with him?"

"I trust him."

"Does he trust you?"

"Yes. Why do you ask?"

"No reason, just wanted a reaction."

"Was it what you wanted?"

Jamie doesn't respond instead he returned to the bar, pouring himself a second glass of wine. He drains half the glass before sitting back down.

"You seem to enjoy wine."

"I don't, but Yuri wants me to have at least two glasses a day."

"There's other ways to get the same effects."

"Yuri wants me to do it this way."

"Don't you get a choice?"

Jamie changed the subject.

"Are you staying for dinner?"

"No, not tonight, I'm only to stay if Yuri is to be away."

"Oh." His disappointment was clear to Adam.

"Were there any other attempts on your life?" Jamie hesitates considering whether he should tell Adam. Yuri never told him not to tell.

"Two other times detective," said Yuri, standing by the door.

Adam watched as Jamie stood and moved over to Yuri like an obedient child.

"Please excuse me detective Potter, I didn’t mean to interrupt.”

“Not at all,” said Adam.

“Jamie, I need to speak to Detective Potter alone.” Jamie left the room without a word shutting the door behind him. Yuri approached Adam, who rose from his seat. Adam suspects their conversation will not be about Jamie's shopping spree.

"I asked you to protect Jamie not investigate the attempt on his life."

"Don't you want to prevent it happening again?"

"Of course, I do."

"Well, you have a funny way of showing it."

"Protection is all I'm paying you for."

"Mr. Jin he had three attempts made on him, he doesn't just need protection he needs someone to find out who's doing this to him."

"What are you saying, I don't care about Jamie's wellbeing?"

"I wonder why you don't want any investigation done on the attacks."

"Mr. Potter, you came highly recommended so I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt, just do the job I hired you for."

"If that's what you want?"

"That is what I want. So, are we clear, Detective Potter?"

"We're clear Mr. Jin."

"You can leave now, until tomorrow."

Yuri exited the room without a goodbye.

Adam leaves the library; he heads towards the Lou brothers as his beacon of freedom. Unexpectedly Jamie step into his view, making an abrupt halt Adam had to grab hold of Jamie's shoulders to stop a collision with the teen.

Adam smelled the sweet scent of fruit in his hair, realizing he held him too long Adam released him taking a step back.

"Jamie, I'm on my way home."

"Are you coming back tomorrow?"

"Yes."

"Good, because I want" Jamie glances to see if anyone could hear. "For you to take me shopping."

"Again? Fine, whatever, I'll be here in the morning." Adam tried to walk around Jamie but found his wrist hostage to the younger male's hand.

"Come back." Was all he said before releasing him and dashing up the stairs.

************

Adam needed Justin, but he just moved into an expensive apartment complex just outside the city. He remembered Justin telling him it was a controlled apartment building with a surrounding wall and security. Adam decided to try his luck and drove over. He eased up to the guarded gate and right away two uniform men approached his Jeep.

"Can we help you?" said one, with his hand on the nub of his night stick.

"I'm here to see Justin Shai".

"And your name?" the second requested holding a Cherry Pad.

"Adam Potter."

He quickly scanned the pad tapping the screen only a few times; then look back at Adam.

"Adam Potter, you're cleared. Do you know what floor he's on?"

"No, I don't." He quickly tapped at the pad again and his partner entered their well-lit office with every wall having a clear glass window. He returned holding a paper that he hands to Adam.

"This has his floor, apartment number, and directions. You should have no problem locating Mr. Shai."

"Um, thank you."

"You’re welcome sir."

Adam drove on, down a winding road and came upon the complex with parking off to the side.

He entered, and amazing just doesn't describe the splendor. Adam understood when Justin told him his parents wanted him safe after his last living space, but this place was a bit over the top. A Cherry Blossom tree grew in the middle of the lobby, real vegetation, Plush high-end furniture that if anyone sat on, would melt into the fibers of relaxation, a Japanese garden with working bamboo fountain. If the lobby invites you in, he wonders what the apartments held. He rode the elevator to the 4th floor, stepped out he's greeted again with more flora and decor. The labeled doors had gold plated numbers. Adam found Justin's dwelling number 69.

He knocked once and paused before raising his hand again, the door swung open, revealing an annoyed male wearing only jeans, his hair tussled, and holding a whip with nine braids dangling carelessly.

Adam sized up the masculine brute. With the guy's messy grayish hair Adam could tell he had snatched something off his head before answering the door, as for the weapon Adam realized he was interrupting a private moment.

"What do you want?" he snapped scrutinizing Adam.

"This couldn't be Justin's apartment," Adam thought. Adam was about to apologize for intruding; before the words could escape his lips, he spotted a bounded Justin wearing nothing but the corded ropes that held his wrist and spread legs with each ankle bind to the couch with a gag ball in his mouth. The image of the Harlequin popped into Adam’s head remembering Justin unknowingly lived with the killer. Adam, astonished by what happened next. His fist struck something hard as he rushed toward the seeming helpless Justin, whom was more perplex than relieved. Adam freed him from his bindings.

"Justin, are you all right, did he hurt you?"

"Boss, you're making a mistake!"

"What are you talking about he was…" than it struck him, Adam seen and done many crazy things in his life and not to grasp this as just two males playing S&M, he turned and looked at the unconscious male lying on his side with the whip beside him than back at Justin.

"I should have called first."

"Yeah, but that's OK," Justin glanced at the guy. “His wife will have a lot of questions for him tomorrow morning about his busted lip.” Justin imagined him pissing his pants trying to explain. "I'll explain it all to him when he wakes up. How's your hand?"

Adam survived his knuckles that just a moment ago connected with hard bone.

"It’s OK." Adam stood and started for the door.

"Um, Boss?"

Adam turned and remembered Justin's nude body, displayed before him. His smooth creamy skin riddle with latches from the whip, stretched from his chest to his firm thighs. His erect cock rest on his stomach as his confined balls held prisoner by a silver cock-ring. Justin survey as Adam stared.

Only, he couldn't let Adam question his loyalty to Patrick. He wanted Adam to come to him free from guilt. Justin grabbed an afghan that lay beside him and covered his lower half.

"You came here for something?" Justin asked.

"Y-yes, I need you to look up some names for me." Adam removed his note pad, and flipped through to the page he needed. Instead of placing the notebook into Justin's out stretched hand he placed down on a table near the door.

"Could you get those back to me as soon as—well..." Adam glanced quickly at the unconscious male.

"No problem Boss, I'm here to serve."

Adam nods his head and walked around the man on the floor. He approached the still open door and grabbed the door handle when he glanced back at his beautiful assistant.

"You know I thought this place would be bigger."

"Oh, it is this is just the sitting room the rest of the apartment is in through that stain glass door, I have a bi-level. I'd show you around but..."

"Maybe some other time."

"You can bring Patrick." Justin wanted to bite his tongue off for suggesting that.

"Will you be all right?"

Justin surveyed his playmate and smiled than back at Adam.

"I'll see you at the office tomorrow for our breakfast?"

"You bet."

"Goodnight Boss."

"Goodnight Justin."

The door closed, and Justin's knew why Adam punched his date. He thought he was in danger like he was with the Harlequin. He flipped the afghan off seeing it land close to the unconscious married man. He rested his head back replaying his boss's eyes running all over his body. He grasped his hard cock stroking it and closing his eyes to the outside world. The heat of his hunger for Adam amplifies inside him as his creamy seed grew closer to eruption.

Thanks for reading and please leave a comment if you enjoyed.
Copyright © 2017 keyisfake; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 10
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

ok, I'll bite, Adam giving the unknown married cheat a right hook is funny as hell. But Justin is a creepo

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..