Jump to content
    keyisfake
  • Author
  • 2,582 Words
  • 1,790 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Our Little Nest - 5. Chapter 5

A quiet evening at home.

Patrick stood under the shower as the spray of water hit the back of his neck and upper back. He had longed cleaned his body and wanted the hot water to ease his sore areas. He had managed to put all his things away, and that seemed to make Adam happy.

“Or was he just pacifying me?” Patrick wondered. Men in his life tend to do that whenever he broke down crying. As if, they only wanted to see him smiling, like a doll. “Stop it,” he said out loud. “This is exactly how it starts when things don’t go the way I like. I blame them.”

He turned off the shower and stepped out. He grabbed his towel and as he dried off, he looked towards the bathroom window. The same one Adam vaulted from to rescue him from being raped by a masked killer dubbed the Harlequin. They later found out Jay Marcel, Patrick’s stalker, killed Patrick’s last boyfriend Gavin Martin.

Patrick tried his best to avoid looking out the window at the building next door. It brought back too many bad memories. He tried to buy the building from Gavin’s mothers, but they refused. He never bothered them again.

He dried his hair with the towel and passed on using the hair dryer. He looked at his reflection in the mirror, but not at his face. His eyes fell on his chest that showed smooth flawless skin, but to him it wasn’t flawless. He touched the spot where it happened. Where the Harlequin thrust the knife, meant for Adam, only, Patrick pushed Adam out of the way to save him, nearly getting himself killed. Plastic surgery hid the scar, but Patrick still could feel it. Sometimes he’d be touching the spot when the weather changed or when he was anxious.

Still tired and was getting hungry, he hung up his towel and went to the bed. He grabbed his cell phone and laid down in Adam’s spot. He placed his phone on the nightstand. His eyes grew heavy as he drifted off to sleep.

Adam paid for his delivery and locked up for the night. He headed up to his apartment and placed the food on the kitchen counter. He went to the bed and saw Patrick lying on his stomach with his face turned away seeming sound asleep. He lifted the blanket and gazed upon his lover’s naked body. Adam’s desires grew more than his hunger as he lowered the blanket and began to disrobe stripping to his bare skin.

He slid under the blanket and inched close to Patrick’s slumbering body. Adam smelled the sweet scent radiating from his skin and hair. He touched Patrick’s curly locks which were still damp from his shower. He brushed his fingertips along his arm, moving to his smooth, creamy hip. Adam eased in closer, pressing his privates against the firm hairless ass he knew all too well. Patrick shifted from the sudden contact. His body began to tingle as Adam kissed his cheek, neck, and shoulder. Patrick breathed in and released as he turned his head back and opened his eyes. When Adam came into focus Patrick flashed a smile and pushed his ass back against Adam’s cock.

“Did I wake you?” asked Adam. Patrick sighed, then chuckled a little.

“Wasn’t that the point?” he asked.

Adam smiled and leaned down, kissing Patrick’s inviting lips. When they parted, both forgotten about their rocky day as Patrick turned and faced Adam.

“I want you, Pat,” said Adam, staring at him with lustful eyes.

“You never have to ask me, Adam. I will always yield to you.”

Adam pulled Patrick close, kissing him as his free hand stroked his lover’s body. Patrick mimicked Adam as he draped his leg over Adam’s hip. Adam took the hint and eased his cock into the inviting ass, pulling Patrick on top of him. Patrick broke their kiss and sat up on Adam’s lap, feeling his lover’s cock entering him more.

Patrick’s body shook as he bounced up and down feeling the friction inside his ass. Adam fisted the younger man’s cock that nodded in front of him. Holding Patrick’s bottom as he moved faster Adam jerked him off in time.

“Fuck yeah, baby. Ride that cock,” Adam said, knowing he didn’t have much longer for release. Patrick was speechless as he was in nirvana. He reached behind and placed his hand on top of his lover’s raised knee to give him support as he squatted in a sitting position. Perspiration made his skin glow as his own climax neared in Adam’s grasp.

“Adam…” was all Patrick could say as his seed spilled over Adam’s fist. Adam watched as Patrick continued to bounce as his body gripped Adam’s cock. Adam shot his seed inside Patrick. Their moans mixed as Patrick’s body filled with his lover’s sex.

Adam, grabbed Patrick before he fell back and pulled him down to lay beside him. Patrick, too weak to speak stared back at Adam, who smiled and kissed his lips cheek and nose.

“That was great,” said Adam. Patrick only nodded in agreement. “Are you thirsty?” Again, Patrick nodded. “I have food too. I’ll go make us a tray and bring it back, so we can eat in bed.” This time Patrick found his voice.

“I can help.”

“You already did.” They laughed and kissed again. “I want to do this for you.” Adam climbed off the bed. “Stay put, I’ll just be a moment.”

Adam walked off naked towards the kitchen. Patrick gathered his pillow and eased himself up to rest back against it and the headboard. Adam grabbed a bottle of mineral water from the fridge and brought it back handing it to Patrick.

“I’ll bring wine with the food,” he promised, leaving again.

Patrick drank down the cool drink and sighed a relief. All his worries seem to vanish as he waited for Adam to return. He gathered the sheets and fixed the bed the best he could when a face popped into his mind.

“Yuri Jin,” he said in a whisper.

“You say something?” Adam asked, with his back to him from the kitchen, filling two dishes with food.

“Nothing,” Patrick responded, surprised, but relieved that Adam didn’t hear him.

“I’m almost done.”

“Okay.” Patrick couldn’t believe Yuri was in town. And having coffee with his father. “Why?” he wondered. His father always liked Yuri. But then his father liked Gavin and that proved to be catastrophic. He needed to find out why Yuri was in town. “No, that’s what Yuri would want,” he thought. “Besides, he broke up with me. So, I’m in control,” he wanted to convince himself. He looked up as Adam approached with a tray filled with food and wine. Patrick helped hold the tray as Adam got back into bed.

“Something on your mind?” asked Adam.

“What, no. Why do you ask?”

“You seem lost in thought when I walked up.”

“Just thinking about my next job interview,” he lied.

“Don’t think about that. We’re okay money wise. You can just focus on your Cosplay.”

“What, really?”

“Yeah, you’re good at it. So, just do what you love.”

“Adam, that's so sweet.”

“I’ll take care of us. Don’t you worry yourself.”

They ate their meal and drank wine. Patrick had two glasses more than Adam, who didn’t seem to mind. Adam pulled on his underwear and gathered the tray and its contents returning them to the kitchen. Patrick grabbed a clean tee from a drawer. He tugged it on discovering it was one of Adam’s old police tops, it went past his hips covering his privates. He was about to remove it when Adam spoke up.

“Don’t change,” he said, causing Patrick to look towards him. “It looks good on you.” Patrick blushed, and walked over to the kitchen where Adam started cleaning the dishes.

“Want to tell me why you’re in such a good mood?” asked Patrick, watching Adam fill one of the double sinks with soapy water.

“I just made love to you. That would put any man in a good mood.” Patrick’s cheeks flushed again as he laughed looking down.

“Come on Adam, seriously. You’re in a really good mood.” Adam sighed, as he stared at Patrick wanting to tell him about the house he saw but thought it was too premature.

“I’m working a new case.”

“Doing what?”

“Bodyguarding.” Adam grabbed the wine glasses and washed them in the soapy water.

“Bodyguarding who?”

“Just someone who is very generous with my fee.”

“How generous?”

“A ten-thousand-dollar bonus?”

“Who is it?”

“I don’t want to say. It’s very…”

“Dangerous?”

“That’s not what I was going to say, Pat.”

“Bodyguarding means risking your life to protect another, right?”

Adam knew another argument was brewing and didn’t want to ruin this moment. He looked at the foamy water, then back at Patrick, smirking. Patrick creased his eyebrows, wondering why Adam was grinning.

“Have you ever washed dishes before?”

“Wait—don’t change the subject,” Patrick said, looking at the dirty dishes.

“I’ll take that as a no.” Adam raised his wet hand and gestured with his index finger. “Come here.”

“Adam,” Patrick groaned, not wanting to approach.

“It won’t bite Pat, come to me.” Patrick walked around the counter stepping in front of Adam.

“Adam, you know me, and kitchens have an unhealthy relationship.”

“That’s because you didn’t have me with you.” Adam took hold of Patrick’s wrists and lowered them into the warm soapy water then pulled them out. He gave a sponge to Patrick then grabbed the dish and placed it into the water.

“First, you soak the item then you wipe it clean.” He guided the sponge in Patrick’s hand over the dirty dish until the soapy water covered it. “Now, all you do is rinse it.” He moved Patrick over to the twin sink dousing it with water, then, placing it in the dish rack. “And there you go.”

“That’s it?”

“Yeah.” Patrick looked around and noticed nothing happening. No dents in the refrigerator, the stove not on fire, and the sink wasn’t overflowing.

“Nothing’s broken?” asked Patrick. Adam looked around then back at Patrick.

“Nope, everything seems to be in order,” said Adam.

“Let me try alone.”

“Go for it.”

“Oh, but stay close.”

“That’s one thing you’ll never have to ask me.”

Adam stepped up close behind Patrick holding his waist. Patrick grabbed a dish and mimed what Adam showed him. Successfully getting it to the dish rack without dropping it. Patrick heart pound with pride at a task he’d never thought he could complete. He continued to clean the remaining dishes and utensils. Once the last one was on the rack, Adam helped him dry them and clean up the sink. Patrick stepped back and marveled at his completed work.

“We did it,” said Patrick, turning to Adam, and jumping into his arms hugging him. Adam pushed him back slightly.

“What do you mean we? You, Patrick Valdez, did this.” Patrick stepped back, smiling ear to ear.

“I—I guess I did.”

“Of course, you did.” Adam pulled him in close and kissed his tempting mouth. Then in a swoop, Adam bent down and flipped Patrick over his shoulder carrying him back to the bed.

“Adam, what are you doing. Put me down,” Patrick laughed.

Adam dropped him to the bed watching him bounce. Neither said a word as they continued to smile. Adam knelt on the bed as Patrick parted his legs. His detective inched between them and hovered above him. Patrick worked the large top off and tossed it aside, raising his arms up over his head. Adam stared at the beautiful male below him in awe. Adam lowered down and lay beside him. They both turned to each other.

“Pat, I was out today, and I saw a house...” A ringing phone interrupted Adam, he looked towards the ringing and saw it was Patrick’s cell.

“A house?” asked Patrick, ignoring it.

“Yes, it…” the ringing continued. “Maybe you should answer that.”

“I’ll tell them I’m busy,” Patrick turned and grabbed his cell from the nightstand and saw that the caller was from his mother. He looked at Adam apologetic. “It’s my mother, I should take this.”

“It’s okay, my news can wait.”

“I’ll be quick.” Patrick received the call. “Hello.”

“Patrick, I’m so glad you and Adam are coming to the house this weekend.”

“Mother, yes. Thanks for including Adam.”

Well, of course, he’s welcomed.”

 

“Is there anything else?”

“Yes, could you come by the house tomorrow and help me with a few of the arrangements? We can have lunch.”

“Alright, I’ll tell Adam.”

Thanks, dear, love you.”

“Love you too, mother.” Patrick hung up and placed his cell back on the nightstand.

Adam grabbed him from behind and pulled him close.

“So, that was your mother?” asked Adam.

“Yes.”

“And it was about the party.”

“Yes, again.”

“Is it canceled?” Patrick turned to Adam surprised by his comment.

“Why would you say that?” Adam wished he could take back his words. “You—don’t want to go?”

“Pat, it’s not that. I like your mom, but…”

“But what? My father? He’s the one who invited you.” Patrick pushed out of Adam’s arms, walking to the bathroom.

“Pat, come on.” Adam rose and followed him, but Patrick managed to shut the door locking it. Adam shook the knob. “Patrick, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it.” The shower turned on and no reply came from Patrick.

Adam made a fist cursing at himself. “Why couldn’t I keep my mouth shut for once,” he said, walking away, climbing back onto the bed.

Patrick had a quick shower. He considered going out, but it was late, and Adam would insist on going with him. A tapping sound made him glance towards the bathroom window. Beads of water collected against the glass, then thundering above. The storm erupted, and a downpour fell from the sky. Patrick dropped his head in defeat when he heard another knock at the door.

“Pat, I understand you wanting to ignore me,” said Adam, leaning his head against the door. “I was insensitive. I do want to go to the party with you. I’m just not sure how your family will receive me.” Patrick unlocked the door and cracked it opened peeking out at Adam.

“I went to see your family. Whom you’ve never told we were dating.” Adam stared into his hazel eyes and knew he was right.

“Another mistake I made, that I regret. They love you.” Patrick opened the door all the way. Adam noticed he didn’t bother to wrap a towel around his waist.

“And my parents will love you as soon as they get to know you.”

“Your father did invite me.”

“Right. Which means he’s trying.” Adam sighed, knowing it will be an uphill battle, but decided to take the olive branch.

“You know, I don’t have a decent suit for this party.”

“I can help you pick one out.”

“How about we go shopping for new suits. To give a good impression to your parents.”

“Can I treat?”

“Sure, why not.”

Patrick rushed into Adam’s arms and hugged him.

“You won’t regret this Adam.”

“So long as you’re with me. I will never regret anything.” Patrick, still holding his lover, looked at Adam and kissed him. Adam picked Patrick up leaving his legs dangling and carried him back to their bed.

As always thanks for reading and sticking with me. If you're enjoying this so far leave a like or a comment would be great. :2thumbs:
Copyright © 2017 keyisfake; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 10
  • Love 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I see this story is part of a series.  I'm sorry i didn't start with the two prior to this one.

I find the characters very intriguing.

 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..