Jump to content
    keyisfake
  • Author
  • 1,987 Words
  • 1,069 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Our Little Nest - 13. Chapter 13

Adam washes Patrick's hair.
Adam gets a visit from his ex and lover.

“Are you serious?” Patrick asked, as he and Adam awoken the next morning and Adam decided to get his shower with Patrick that he missed the night before. Patrick stood with his back to his lover while Adam washed his hair with scented shampoo. He massaged Patrick’s scalp with the tips of his fingers before rinsing the soap from his locks.

“Yes,” Adam said, grabbing the bottle of conditioner, and poured a generous sum into the palm of his hand.

“Say it again, Adam.” Adam massaged the conditioner through Patrick’s wavy hair from behind.

“We can go to the party for both days,” Adam smiled as Patrick carefully bounced from excitement.”

“I can’t believe this is happening,” said Patrick, turning to Adam putting his arms around him and kissing him. When they parted Patrick still held onto Adam. “We’re going to have an amazing time.”

“So long as I’m with you anywhere will be amazing,” said Adam.

“I can’t wait to pack.” Patrick beamed with excitement.

“Well, the way you travel you better get a head start on it. I’ll get the office and Justin situated. But for right now,” Adam turned Patrick back around. “I want to finish washing your hair.”

“And other things?” encouraged Patrick, who felt the nudge against his ass from Adam’s cock. Adam stroked against his lover while he gently caressed his scalp.

“I like washing your hair,” said Adam.

“It feels so nice,” answered Patrick his eyes shut to Adam’s touch.

“My shower is a bit small, isn’t it?” Adam’s mind went back to the house. The separate shower and bath would be perfect for him and Patrick together time.

“It’s cozy. I don’t mind.”

“Okay, time to rinse.” Patrick stood under the shower as Adam ran his finger through his hair to wash away the conditioner. This time Patrick stood facing him with his eyes closed. Adam stared at him for a moment and once his hair was clean he leaned down and kissed him. Patrick returned the gift and wrapped his arms around Adam’s neck. Adam broke their kiss and picked Patrick up who grabbed for the shower wall as Adam entered him. Patrick didn’t want Adam to do all the work as he held his hip and thighs.

“It’s all right baby. Just put your arms round my neck and let me hold you.”

“But aren’t I heavy?”

“Never, just hold on to me.” Patrick obeyed as Adam rocked him up and down, grabbing his ass cheeks and pressing him against the tile wall. Patrick cried out as Adam sucked and kissed his nipples and chest. The moment came with strength and drive. Adam slammed into him until the completion of his climax.

Patrick held onto Adam until he carefully released his legs and lowered him to his feet. Adam’s heavy breathing, covered Patrick’s neck, his back pressed hard against the wall. The shower water was turning cold when Adam reached and turned off the water. He looked at Patrick and saw he was standing at a strange angle. He reached and helped him to stand better. “You okay baby?”

“You never have to ask that Adam.”

A warm sensation rushed through Adam as he stepped out and grabbed a towel and dried himself off quickly. Adam took Patrick’s hand to make sure he didn’t slip coming out and began drying his damp body. Starting with his hair, down his shoulders and chest, across the curve of his ass down his slender legs. Patrick stood in silence while Adam catered to him. When Adam reached his feet, he rose tossed the towel on his shoulder, then picked Patrick up carrying him to their bed.

“You’re going to spoil me,” said Patrick.

“Let me,” Adam said. The morning light brightened the room as he lowered Patrick to the edge of the bed. He kneeled and began to dry Patrick’s feet. Once done, he walked back into the bathroom and returned holding a bottle of lotion. Patrick wanted to say something, but decided to still be quiet and let Adam do whatever he wanted to him. “Go to the middle of the bed and lay on your back.” Patrick did as Adam asked. He listened to the click of the lotion lid and felt the cool, creamy liquid run across his body. Patrick could not help but giggle and tense at the same time. Adam said nothing as his hands and fingers begin to work the cream across Patrick’s skin. Adam massaged his flesh to the point of a warmth growing from beneath.

“Roll onto your stomach,” Adam said. Patrick followed instructions and closed his eyes again floating from Adam’s touch. His strong hands worked from his shoulders, down to his ass and hips, moving to his toes making sure to trace each one.

When he came back up to his lower and upper back Adam leaned down and kissed Patrick’s cheek than laid beside him. Adam pulled Patrick to his side so his back touched his chest. Then grasping his cock Adam worked him to arousal until Patrick was close to coming. Adam pushed him onto his back and took the hard cock into his mouth, sucking him until his balls stiffened and his climax shot down Adam’s throat. Patrick’s body quivered until Adam let his relaxed cock slip from his lips.

Adam gathered Patrick into his arms and covered them both with the sheet. Patrick exhausted and dozing again felt Adam’s breath on his neck.

“You didn’t think I would not get you off, did you?” asked Adam. Patrick unable to answer just turned and faced Adam kissing his detective’s lips then drifting off to sleep again. “Don’t you have things to do today, like getting our suits?” Patrick opened his eyes and grumbled as he stretched out.

“But you made me so relax with that massage. How can I focus after that?”

“A two-day party?”

“Fine,” Patrick pouted. “I do need to talk to my mother about the caterer.”

“And I need to talk to Justin about this weekend.”

“I still need your measurements. Michael texted me with instructions on how to measure you properly.”

“Then let’s get up and eat breakfast first.”

“Okay.”

Adam climbed to the end of the bed and grabbed Patrick’s ankle, pulling the laughing male towards him getting him to his feet.

“Now let’s put clothes on before I fuck your pretty body again,” said Adam, kissing Patrick on the lips, before walking away towards his dresser grabbing a top and a pair of underwear. Patrick combed his fingers through his still damp hair and went back to the bathroom to comb it into shape.

Adam appeared at the bathroom door still naked. Patrick applied a leave in conditioner to his hair, started brushing the wild curls straight. He saw Adam in the mirror and gave him a side glance and smirked.

“I thought you wanted to get dressed,” said Patrick.

“I do, but you need my measurements so why not take them first, then I’ll dress,” said Adam. Patrick finished brushing his hair and stared at the mirror liking the results.

“Okay, where is the tape measure?” he said, turning to face him. Adam held up a flexible tape measure. Patrick walked over and reached to take it, but Adam jerked his arm back preventing him. “Adam, stop playing.”

“First, put some clothes on.”

“Why?”

“Because I’m trying not to get a hard on and you standing there, ass naked, is not helping.”

“Oh, I see.” Patrick moved closer to Adam to the point where Adam could feel his breath against his skin. “Excuse me,” Patrick said, looking from Adam’s green eyes to the doorway. “I can’t get dress with you in the way.”

Adam snaps back realized Patrick was right, he was blocking the doorway. He stepped aside only allowing Patrick enough room to squeeze through by turning sideways. Patrick managed to get by Adam without brushing his skin. He walked back to their bedroom and grabbed a tee shirt and a pair of underpants from the drawer and put them on. Unaware that Adam had followed him. Patrick turned and nearly collided with the brawny male.

“Adam, what are you doing,” Patrick said, giggling as he avoided touching Adam. Adam smiled as he held up the tape measure to Patrick, who snatched it from his fingers. “Stand straight with your legs shoulder length apart,” Patrick ordered, Adam obeyed.

Patrick hurried to the closet and grab one of Adam’s dress shirts then his cell phone from the nightstand. He placed it near him on the bed as he handed the shirt to Adam.

“Put this on so I can measure for your jacket.” Adam slipped his arms into the shirt not buttoning it up.

Patrick stepped close to Adam, he reached around, as if he was giving him a hug, to measure his chest keeping skin to skin touch at the bare minimum. He typed in the number into his phone and continues with Adam’s neck, shoulders, and arms, then his waist, typing all the information into his phone.

“Okay, last I need to do your lower half,” said Patrick, kneeling in front of Adam.

“My favorite part,” Adam smiled, placing his hands on his hips and gazing down at Patrick.

“Remember, we both have work to do today. I still need to pack.” Patrick measured his hips, outseam and inseam which he had to touch Adam’s privates. Adam kept moving making Patrick’s readings wrong. “Adam, stand still and behave,” said Patrick, eyeballing him.

“Okay, sorry. But the next time you touch my balls you have to care for them.”

“Once we’re packed and ready to go, I will most happily.”

Patrick gathered all Adam’s measurements and texted them back to the designer. They both dressed and headed down to Adam’s office where Detective AJ Chance and Artie Cutter were waiting for them.

“Not what I was expecting this morning,” said Adam, first in the room with Patrick following.

“What are they doing here?” Patrick said, with a cold undertone.

“Nice to see you too, Mr. Valdez,” AJ said.

Patrick only looked away from the two detectives and headed for the office door. Not wanting to say hello to the men who accused him of murdering his ex-boyfriend. Adam knew Patrick’s resentment towards the detectives and understood his nonresponse.

Just before Patrick could open the door, Adam came up from behind, and grabbed him around the waist. He turned Patrick around and kissed him soundly. When they parted, they both smiled at each other.

“Have a great day Pat,” said Adam.

“You two,” said Patrick. He turned to leave when the office door opened, and Justin stood there holding a takeout tray with two coffees. Patrick looked at the tray in his hand and knew he bought the drinks for Adam and himself. “How nice of you Justin,” Patrick said, taking one of the cups and walking past, a stunned Justin, out of the office. Adam turned to Justin and gave a sympatric smile.

Justin not saying anything walked back into his office and shut Adam’s door behind him.

“Not a dull day here, is it Potter?” asked Artie.

AJ sat in one of the chairs, Adam had for his clients, ignoring the spectacle. Adam walked around to his chair to sit when Artie interrupted him. “No need Potter. We need you to come with us.”

“What for?”

“Do you have a client named Yuri Jen?” asked AJ, keeping control of the conversation. Adam looked at AJ, whose causal black suit, white shirt, and thin black tie, still made him look classical.

“You know I don’t give out client’s names.”

“Well,” began Artie, still standing. “Would you rather come down to the station and answer questions.”

“About what?”

“Why two men were found dead in a car by the docks with your card in one of their pockets.”

Merry Christmas
Happy Holiday
To all my readers.
Hope you like and maybe leave a comment would be great.
Copyright © 2017 keyisfake; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

soooooooo.....is Yuri a suspect now? Gosh, this is frustrating!

13chapters and I still don't have a list of suspects!

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..