Jump to content
    keyisfake
  • Author
  • 2,186 Words
  • 1,111 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Our Little Nest - 11. Chapter 11

A relaxing evening at home.

Adam returned home beat and hungry. He made it up to his apartment and walked in, finding bags of groceries scattered on his counter. He looked over to the living room and saw Patrick sitting on the couch reading, with headphones in his ears. Adam tossed his keys in a bowl he kept on a table near the stairs, removed his coat, and walked over to Patrick. He dropped his coat on the couch beside his lover, causing him to jump.

Patrick looked up pulling one of his ear plugs out. He wore another of Adam’s tee shirts from his college days, barefoot with nothing underneath.

“Adam, I didn’t hear you come in.” Adam moved closer and took the book out of Patrick’s hands placing it on the coffee table. He grabbed Patrick’s wrists, one holding his slim music pod, and pulled him to his feet.

“What are you listening to?” Adam asked, taking the dangling ear plug and placing it in his ear. Soft piano music filled his head.

“It’s nothing,” began Patrick. “I use it to help me read.” Patrick started to turn the music off when Adam stopped him.

“No, leave it on. How long has it been since we last danced?”

“I’m not sure,” said Patrick. Adam place his hand around Patrick’s waist, and took the hand that held the pod and moved gently across the floor to the music. Patrick, lost in Adam’s gaze as they danced around the room. “This is nice,” said Patrick.

“Oh, yes, it is,” Adam responded, leaning in and kissing Patrick’s mouth. They continued to move to the song as their embrace, deepened. Neither wanted the moment to stop, but the song did fade away, and their kiss stopped as Adam looked at Patrick for a moment, taking the earplugs out of their ears and placing them, and the pod on the table with the book. Adam turned back to Patrick, and without warning stooped down, wrapped his arms around Patrick’s thighs just beneath his ass, and picked him off his feet. Patrick chuckled at Adam’s action as he looked down at his green eyes.

“What are you doing?” asked Patrick.

“I should be asking you that,” said Adam.

“What?” Adam carried him to the kitchen and gently placed him on his feet.

“What’s all of this?” he asked, gesturing to the bags on the counter.

“Oh, well, I was wondering if you could, well, show me how to cook a little.”

Adam inspected the bags, finding several vegetables, eggs, dairy, and grains.

“What did you want to make?” asked Adam.

“I’m not sure. But, everything you make me is really good.”

“Did you buy a protein?”

“A protein?”

“Meat.”

“Oh, yes,” Patrick said excited. He went to the refrigerator and removed a large frozen turkey, placing it on the counter. “I like turkey.” Its frozen state was still present as Adam saw the clinging patches of ice. Adam sighed, then smiled at Patrick.

“Pat, I don’t think this turkey is ready to be cooked, and besides, it’ll take a few hours.”

“Hours.”

“Yeah.” Patrick looked bewildered.

“So, what does that mean?” Adam went to him and placed his hands on his shoulders. Like his father did whenever Adam made a mistake.

“It only means that we need smaller pieces of turkey.”

“Ok, I’ll just go back to the store on the corner.”

“It’s closed now,” Adam said, carrying the turkey back to the refrigerator.

“Oh, okay.” Adam heard the disappointment in his voice.

“But don’t worry, we have eggs and we can make a mean veggie omelet.”

“Will that be enough for you? You worked all day.”

“It wasn’t that strenuous.”

“Really, what did you do?”

“I’ll tell you all about it while we cook.” Adam gathered a cutting board and knife and placed them in front of Patrick. “First, we need to wash the vegetables.” Adam moved Patrick to the sink and grabbed mushrooms, peppers, a small onion, fresh spinach, and a tomato. He stood behind Patrick and showed him how to wash the food properly. The eggs proved to be a bit tricky for Patrick but after the fourth one he managed to keep the broken shell out of the mixture. All the while Adam talked about his day with him.

"Do you think the stepfather is the stalker?" asked Patrick, keeping his eyes focused while cutting peppers the way Adam showed him.

"That's what I'm hoping," replied Adam seasoning the eggs. Adam decided not to tell Patrick about his visit to Justin's apartment.

“Can I know the name of your client?”

“His name is Jamie Steward, but his boyfriend hired me, Yuri Jen.”

“Ow!” His ex-boyfriend name said out loud caused Patrick to slip with his knife and cut one of his knuckles. Blood trickled onto the cutting board and pepper he was cutting. Adam grabbed a towel and pressed it on Patrick’s cut. He moved him to the sink where he rinsed off the wound, then returned the towel to control the bleeding.

“Hold this here and I’ll get the first aid kit,” ordered Adam, hurrying off. Patrick did as Adam instructed. A growing guilt surfaced as the kiss from Yuri formed in his mind. “Why,” he asked himself. Tears trickled down his face as Adam returned with first aid. Adam placed the metal container down on the dining room table and rushed over to Patrick, who he found crying.

“Pat,” Adam walked him over to the table and sat him down. “Are you in pain?” he brushed Patrick’s tears away with a stroke of his fingers.

“Adam,” he gasped. “I’m sorry, I can’t do anything right.”

“It was an accident baby, I’ve done it a few times. It’s no big deal.”

“Yes, it is.” Of course, Patrick was referring to Yuri’s kiss.

“No, baby, it’s not.” Adam went to work patching up his hand. Once finished, he even kissed the bandage finger. “There, I sealed it with a kiss.”

Patrick almost laughed as Adam smiled at him.

“My mother always kissed my injuries when I was a kid,” said Adam.

“So, did mine,” said Patrick, no longer crying.

“Then it works,” said Adam.

“Thank you.”

“Anything for you. Now about dinner.”

“I can keep cutting.”

“No, but how about you watch me, and I’ll do all the cooking and explain as I go.”

“Okay.” Patrick dropped his eyes, but Adam touched his chin and brought them back up.

“Next time, stay focused, okay?”

“I will.”

They both knew what they wanted as they leaned in and kissed.

They returned to the kitchen. Patrick stood by Adam and watched him move faster cutting the vegetables.

“So,” stated Adam. “Justin told me that your family owns the Duet hotel.”

“That’s true.”

“That place is really high end.”

“Would you like to stay there; my parents have a private suite?” Adam popped a mushroom in his mouth and wish he never asked about the place.

“I’m good,” was all he could say. Patrick knew why he didn’t want to go.

“It would have been for free. We wouldn’t have to pay for it.”

“It’s not that Pat, it’s just…”

“What? My money?”

“I don’t want your father thinking I’m using you for your money.”

“He won’t. And when we go to the party this weekend he’ll see the man I fell in love with.”

“This weekend? Oh, crap I forgot to tell Mr. Jen about the party.”

“What do you mean?”

“Nothing, I’ll just tell him, I need a day off tomorrow.”

“Two days.”

“What?”

“This party is for two days. We’re staying the night.”

“Who has parties for two days?”

“Lots of people.”

“Okay, but, Patrick I don’t know if I can promise two days. I didn’t know.”

“Adam, you’re not going to go?”

“Yes, of course, but… okay, let’s not worry about this.” Adam poured the eggs into a heated pan and added the fillings.

“You still need a suit.”

“Crap I forgot. We were to go buy suits today.”

“Well, I can get yours if I can get your measurements.”

“That would be great Pat. You know what I like.”

“I do.”

“Perfect.” Adam tossed the cheese in last as Patrick grabbed a bottle of wine to go with their meal. They set the table and Adam served. While eating Patrick decided to get intel about Yuri.

"What do you think of Yuri Jen?" he asked, trying not to sound too interested.

"Not sure yet," Adam said, taking a bite of his food. “Justin likes him.” Patrick rolled his eyes and continued his inquiry.

"Does he love Jamie?"

"I think so, but ignoring the attempts on Jamie's life got me worried."

"Is he pretty?" Patrick through in.

"Who?”

"Yuri’s lover, Jamie Steward?"

"Yes, he is pretty and no, he's not my type."

“I never said he was.”

“Patrick, you have nothing to worry about.”

“I was just asking.” Patrick swallowed half of his wine.

“Jamie, has daddy issues and I think Yuri’s there to fill them. It just so happens that Jamie is in love with Yuri.”

“So, you think it’s one sided?”

“I’m not sure.”

“We’re not one sided, are we?”

“No, we’re complete. What are you wearing under that shirt?”

“I’ll show you when we’re done eating.

When their meal was through they placed their forks down.

“Do you want anything more to eat?” asked Adam.

“Not food,” said Patrick.

“Neither do I,” replied Adam. They stood and began stripping for each other. Tugging off shirts and unbuttoning pants sent the two into frenzy. Their bodies slam into counters as their lips locked and their tongues moved in each other's mouths.

Adam attacked Patrick's soft, tender neck, sending the young man into cries of pleasure.

"God, Adam, don't stop." The counter's edge dug into Patrick's back as Adam grinds his hot member against Patrick’s own erection. Patrick's hands comb through his detective's hair, as Adam's strong fingers grope the perfect ass of his aristocrat. Adam snatched Patrick into the air and sat him on the counter bring his lean legs up to his shoulders. They lock eyes as Adam position himself to pleasure them both.

"I love you," confessed Adam.

"I love you too," moaned his overwhelmed lover. "Fuck me."

"Beg for it."

"Please fuck me hard Adam. I need you inside me."

Adam entered the snug hole in one driving force, bringing Patrick's lower back off the counter, as he grasps the edge of the marble top, settling his body onto his lover's cock. The constricted invasion became ecstasy as Adam slowly eases out of the warm confinement than slams back in. Patrick's voice echoed throughout their apartment.

"God you're tight," Adam groaned, taking hold of Patrick's wrists, and held them above his head. The jabs were steady as they stay in time with each other. The sweat glistened off their bodies as they both approach their climatic event, but Adam wasn't ready to climax, he pulled out hearing Patrick's moan.

He pulled the younger male off the counter and turned him, so his ass lined up with Adam's cock, imprisoning Patrick's wrists Adam clasp them around Patrick's hard member holding them in place with his fist. Patrick, frighten by Adam's forcefulness but too overwhelmed with lust to protest. With his free palm Adam snatched up Patrick's one leg spreading his cheek apart easily. Adam entered his lover sending him into a frenzy of cries and moans as he plunged in pushing them both closer to their summit.

Adam pound into him the same speed matched by the fisting of Patrick’s cock. Their creamy milk erupted, sending their wails throughout the apartment. Adam collapse on top of Patrick.

Their deep breathing slowed with each intake of air, as their heavy heartbeats pulsed in their chest. Adam released Patrick’s hands, who rested against the counter covered in his lover’s heat.

"You know, I'm not jealous."

Adam smirked at Patrick’s declaration.

"I know. I'll clean up here while you go take a shower."

"Why don't you come along?"

“That sounds nice.”

Adam rose up and helped Patrick from the counter. They're interrupted by Adam’s cell phone ringing. He went to the couch, and grabbed his coat digging in the pockets to find it.

“Hello,”

“Mr. Potter, you’re needed at the penthouse to keep an eye on Jamie,” said Penny Bell.

Adam glanced at Patrick, who was wiping his cum stained body with Adam’s shirt.

“Will this be overnight?”

“No, just a few hours.”

“I’ll be right over.”

“We’ll be expecting you.”

Adam hung up.

“You’re leaving,” said Patrick.

“Sorry, it’s work.”

“But what about your measurements for your suit?”

Adam moved to a note pad on the end table and wrote down his measurements, handing it to Patrick.

“Here, use these.” Patrick took the pad. “Sorry Pat, don’t wait up for me.” Adam grabbed the shirt from his hand and cleaned himself up the best he could. Redressed, kissed Patrick one last time and left.

After hearing the door close, Patrick texted Michael back, sending Adam’s measurements, then grabbed his music pod and headed to the bathroom.

Thanks for reading. Please leave a comment and or like. I would love to hear feed back.
Copyright © 2017 keyisfake; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..