Jump to content
    keyisfake
  • Author
  • 4,733 Words
  • 840 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Our Little Nest - 38. Chapter 38

Adam faces Father.

Adam knew not to park his jeep in plain sight. He found a hiding place behind an abounded factory. A large tarp he found crumpled up against a wall cover most of his jeep and used fallen panels to cover the rest. He studied the compressed damage to his rear fender, his license plate hung by one screw. The shattered back window looked more like a jigsaw puzzle missing piece.

Yuri stood off watching the road, ordered by Adam, which was fine with him. He was not in the mood for manual labor. On the ground was an overgrowth of wildflowers and weeds joined by displaced gravel from the factory. Despite how run down the area was, Yuri noticed no graffiti on the walls or any garbage. Which was unusual since warehouses would be appealing to teenagers to make mischief. Adam walked up beside Yuri and glanced around.

“Okay, we’re walking from here. We’re not far from Jamie’s stepfather’s house.” Adam said, handing Yuri a knapsack. Yuri looked inside the bag seeing the teaser and stun guns.

“Do you have your gun?” Yuri asked.

“Of course.”

“Can I carry it?”

“You’ve ever fired a gun?”

“Yes.”

“Then you should have brought your own.”

Adam walked off, leaving Yuri to narrow his eyes at the detective. He removed two weapons and place one in his left and right coat pocket looping the bag on his shoulder and followed. Beyond the field, they entered a wooded area, walking for fifteen minutes when they came out to a quiet neighborhood of single homes with a detached garage. The setting sun made the horizon glow with red and gold, which reassured Adam of the sunsets he will get to share with Patrick at their new home.

Relieved, he remembered the address Cole gave him and located the house two doors down. He also noticed an SUV parked in the driveway.

“Come on we need to get out of sight,” Adam said, just as the neighbors were backing out of their driveway leaving. Adam took the opportunity to go around back.

He gestured for Yuri to remain quiet as he moved to a side window. He looked in and saw Seth standing in the living room wearing his coat talking to another male. The man seemed familiar to Adam, but he couldn’t place his face. Seth turned and left, then they heard a vehicle start.

“Stay here,” Adam whispered to Yuri as he moved to the front of the house. He kept low and saw the sheriff SUV driving off. He returned to Yuri and removed a taser from his coat pocket Yuri did the say. “Move fast and try not to make too much noise. We need to take him down fast just in case others are in there.” Yuri nodded in agreement. Adam peeked into the window again and saw the man watching TV. His back was to Adam. They moved to the back door and Adam considered if he should pick the lock, but the way the town was, he changed his mind and slowly turned the door knob which opened without trouble or any sound.

Adam checked to make sure his taser and stun gun were ready to use. Then he nodded once at Yuri, who followed him inside. They made their way through the kitchen, down the hall, and to the entrance to the living room. The man continued to look at the television, unaware they were behind him.

Adam took aim with his taser and was about to fire when a voice interrupted him.

“Father are you down here?”

Adam and Yuri froze and looked towards the familiar voice. It was Jamie dressed in waiter’s uniform, standing the stairs in confusion. Adam looked back at his target, who was standing and rushing towards him. Adam activated his taser and the prongs launched towards the stampeding male.

“Yuri, go get Jamie,” Adam shouted. The prongs hit their point on target, but the man kept coming towards Adam, he tried to use his stun-gun, but the man grabbed Adam’s hand, stopping his advance and with the other hand he grabbed Adam’s neck in a choke hold tugging him forward into the living room.

Yuri, unsure if he should leave Adam, saw Jamie turn at the bottom of the stairs and look directly at him.

“Jamie are you alright?” Yuri said.

“Who—who are you?” Yuri watched as a genuine fear washed over Jamie’s face. He took a few steps forward and could see Jamie shaking.

“No, Jamie, don’t be afraid. We’re here to save you.”

“Why are you calling me Jamie? My name is Christopher.” The panic in his voice cause concern for Yuri, who wanted to hug and comfort him.

A loud crash caused him to look back and see Adam still struggling with the man. Yuri needed to help Adam. He turned back to Jamie.

“Jamie, wait right there, I got to help Adam.”

“No,” Jamie shouted as he turned to the front door.

“Jamie, no, don’t go.” He hurried to stop him from opening the door, but when Jamie turned the handle he found the door locked. Jamie struggled, but looked back and saw him approaching from behind. He turned heel and raced up the stairs before Yuri could grab him.

Adam had to drop the taser to grab the man’s hand that was choking him. He kicked at his shin and felt the grip loosen giving him a chance to bend two of the man’s fingers back. The cries of pain echoed in Adam’s ears as he pried the hand free from his throat. With a closed fist Adam punched his jaw and sent him staggering back. He jerked his wrist free and thrust the stun gun against the man’s neck, sending him to his knees. Dropping the weapon he delivered another blow to the man’s jaw knocking him out.

Adam stood over the man waiting for him to move, but the body remain still. He collected himself, then gathered the man up and dragged him towards the basement.

Yuri made it to Jamie’s bedroom door just before he could slam it close.

“Jamie, please, let me talk to you.”

“No, leave me alone,” he cried as he shoved at the door that Yuri managed to push open.

Jamie moved to the window to call for help but Yuri caught him around the waist and pulled him to the bed, holding his wrists above his head and trapping his body beneath his own.

“Jamie, I’m not going to hurt you, I just want to get you home.”

“I am home,” Jamie cried.

“No, remember you ran away.”

“No.”

“My name is Yuri Jen, we met when you hid in my car trying to run away from this town and your father.”

“Why would I do that?”

“You were scared of him.”

“You’re crazy, I’d never leave my home or father.”

Yuri realized there was no getting through to him when Adam walked in.

“How is he?” Adam asked.

“He doesn’t remember me,” Yuri said.

“Let him up.”

“What? He’ll try to run.”

“Trust me, I know what will make him remember.” Adam stepped away from the door giving Jamie a clear path.

Yuri was doubtful, but slowly got off Jamie releasing his wrist. Jamie sat up with caution watching Yuri move away from the bed.

“I don’t know either of you,” Jamie said, standing. I need to go to work my father will be back soon.”

“Really, I got the impression you thought he was downstairs,” Adam said. Jamie took his chance and tried to dart between the two men when Adam pulled out a taser and pressed it against Jamie’s chest sending him back. Yuri rushed and caught him before he hit the floor.

“What the hell’s wrong with you Potter?”

“Jamie told me this was the only way he was able to wake from his trance.”

Jamie laid in Yuri’s arm shaking from the bolt of voltage coursing through his body. When his shaking stopped, he opened his eyes sluggishly and looked up at Yuri, who stare back with concern.

“Yuri,” Jamie said.

“Jamie, Jamie, are you okay? Are you hurt?”

Jamie shook his head no. “You came back for me.”

“Of course, I did. I would never leave you behind.” Yuri leans down and kissed Jamie while Adam looked on. He didn’t have it in his heart to break them up, but they still needed to get Jamie out of town before—Father finds out.

“Sorry to break this up, but we need to go,” Adam said. Yuri and Jamie parted.

“Adam, I didn’t know you were here. You came to help Yuri save me?”

Adam was about to say Yuri was helping him, but let it drop.

“Listen, the sun’s down so let’s get back to the jeep and get out of here.”

“That I can agree with Detective Potter,” Yuri said.

They hurried downstairs with Adam first, followed by Yuri holding Jamie’s hand. Adam tried the front door, finding it locked. This worried him.

“Father locks me in when he goes out. How did you get in?”

“We came through the back door,” Yuri said.

“As I thought you would Mr. Jen,” Seth said, stepping into the hall from the living room with three of his men one of whom Adam tussled with. They all turned as Jamie hid behind Yuri. “Detective Potter, I must say I am not happy about your return, after I told you to stay away.”

“My mom always told me I had a hard head,” Adam said, putting his hands behind his back.

“We’re going to test that theory,” said the one Adam fought with. He noticed the bruise forming on the guys jaw the had dried blood from a cut lip.

“Not today.” Adam pulled his gun and pointed at Seth but two of his men stepped in front of him. “Now I want you all to step aside so we can leave,” Adam ordered.

“You’ll never get out of town with my boy,” Seth said.

“We’ll see about that,” Adam said. “Now move.”

“Let them by,” Seth ordered. “We’ll see them again.”

Adam kept Yuri and Jamie behind him as they moved pass the men. They all exit the back door and Adam slammed it shut. He grabbed a shovel nearby and wedged it under the handle.

“Stay close,” Adam said as they ran toward the woods to get back to his jeep. But more of Seth’s followers were waiting and saw them coming. “Change of plans.” Adam took a detour crossing an open field to get to the center of town. They came from behind a closed gas station. Adam checked for any familiar people moving about before heading in the direction of the diner. Yuri and Jamie stayed in step beside Adam as they passed several small businesses, card and candy, underground comics, crafts and clay, tea house, even a movie theater.

“The diner is just ahead. Now listen, don’t say anything. Let me do the talking.”

“Why?”

“Hopefully it’s crowded, so we can stay unnoticed, until I can think of another way to the jeep.”

“Fine.”

Adam reached inside his coat and touched his gun first, then checked on his own taser in his side pocket. They reached the glass door just as someone was leaving. A male with a stocky physique, well-groomed appearance wearing firefighters, issued gear holding a slip of paper. He held the door opened for them.

“Thanks,” Adam said, grabbing the door. The man said nothing in response as he continued walking away.

They entered a busy dinner rush as they waited in line for the host. Adam remembered the host name being Shawn but this time there was another male in his place. A fresh face American native with light brown shoulder length hair. His slim frame matched his fellow co-workers. Adam looked around and saw Cole and Peter both serving tables. The clientele were more diverse with men, women, and a few children none over the age of a few months. The host worked quickly seating the guest and when he noticed Adam and Yuri he flashed a flirtatious smile at them then he noticed Jamie.

“Welcome to WillowMoss diner, how many in your party?” He spoke in a soft, jovial tone that gained Adam and Yuri’s attention beside his divine looks and jewel eyes. Adam noticed his name tag read Dax.

“Well, thank you, Dax,” Adam said, smiling back. “It’s just the three of us tonight.”

“Christopher, I thought you were working tonight.”

“Oh, well…” Jamie started, not sure what to say.

“We’re old friends of Jamie—I mean Christopher. Father said it was all right for us to catch up,” Adam said.

“Oh, well, would you prefer to sit at the counter which is no wait. Or a booth which will be a twenty-minute wait?”

“The counter would be perfect.”

Yuri could see Adam was flirting with the young man, why, he didn’t know. Dax gathered three menus and stepped from behind the podium.

“If you would just follow me, I’ll get you seated,” Dax said still smiling.

“Lead on,” Adam said.

Yuri was not enjoying Adam’s behavior and felt sorry for Patrick, who believed his and Adam’s relationship was solid. They took their seats at the counter as Dax gave each of them a menu.

“Your server will be with you in a moment,” Dax said.

“Thank you, Dax,” Adam said with a crooked smile. Yuri saw that the response affected the young man who blushed from Adam’s attention as he walked off.

“What the hell are you doing?” Yuri whispered, irritated with Adam’s behavior.

“What’s your problem?” Adam asked, giving Yuri a sideways glance as he opened his menu.

“Why are you flirting with him when you’re in a committed relationship with Patrick?”

“One, I’m working, two, my relationship with Patrick is none of your business and three…” Adam stopped when he noticed Shawn coming out of the kitchen, who didn’t see any of them as he made a beeline to the podium where Dax stood. Yuri wondered why Adam stopped talking when he followed his gaze.

“Is he important?” Adam asked.

“Shawn is Father’s—favorite,” said Jamie.

“What do you mean?” Yuri asked.

“He doesn’t mean his drinking buddy. Jamie get him to come out back.”

“Why?” Jamie asked.

“He’s our ticket out of this town.”

“But the taser won’t work on Shawn.”

“I don’t need to taser him, I just need him. Now tell me where the back door is?”

“It’s through the kitchen.”

“Let’s go Yuri.”

“I’m not leaving Jamie.”

“It’s okay Yuri, I’ll be fine,” Jamie said, squeezing Yuri’s arm.

“This is crazy,” Yuri said, not wanting to let Jamie out of his sight.

“It’s the only way Yuri. He’ll be fine now that he’s back.”

“Adam’s right, I can do.” But before Adam and Yuri could leave, their waiter came up.

“Hi, I’m Finn and I’ll be your waiter,” said a young Latino with deep green eyes bronze skin and the stander lean body like the others working at the diner.

“It’s okay Finn, they’re only in here asking about the town. I told them to go to City Hall.”

“Oh, okay,” Finn said, about to walk away.

“Oh, one more thing Finn can we go out your back door, we parked out there,” Adam asked.

“That shouldn’t be a problem right Finn?” Jamie asked.

“No, I guess not. I’ll show you the way.”

“Thanks Finn, come on Yuri.” Adam got up and followed Finn.

Yuri hesitated as he stared at Jamie still holding his hand.

“It’s okay Yuri, I’ll follow you.”

“I’ll wait one minute, then I’m coming back for you.”

“I know.” Jamie wanted to kiss him again, but thought it best not to draw any more attention to them. Yuri follows Adam as Jamie moved towards Shawn.

“Shawn,” Jamie said.

“Christopher? I thought Father was keeping you home tonight?”

“He changed his mind and said I could come to work, but he wants to talk to you first. He’s out back and told me to bring you to him.”

Shawn had no reason not to believe him, he and Christopher were close once.

“Okay, let’s go,” Shawn said.

While Patrick and Shawn headed for the back, out front Father’s SUV pulled up.

Shawn followed Jamie, who made sure to shut the door behind them once in the alleyway. Stacked wooden crates and pallets kept Adam and Yuri hidden until Jamie shut the door.

“So, where’s Father, Christopher?” asked Shawn, turning to him.

“That’s not my name anymore Shawn.”

“What?”

“My name’s Jamie.”

A stunned Shawn realized Jamie wasn’t under Father’s influence.

“Father’s not coming, is he?”

“We need your help Shawn.”

Shawn didn’t need to ask who we, were. He turned and tried to run when Adam stepped out from behind the crates blocking his escape.

“Don’t make this difficult,” Adam said. “We just need your help to get out of town.”

“What makes you think I’ll help you?” Shawn said.

“Why are you so devoted to that mad man?” Yuri asked.

“He’s not mad. Everyone loves him,” Shawn yelled back.

“With mind control,” Yuri said.

“No, Father cleanses our mind to open our eyes to the mistakes of humanity.”

“Enough, we don’t have much time. We need to get to my jeep,” Adam said.

“Where is it?” asked Jamie.

“I parked it behind an abandoned warehouse.”

“You’ll never make it there,” Shawn said.

“Never underestimate me,” Adam said. He pulled out a taser and showed it to Shawn. “This is on the highest level., If you try to call out for help, or make a run for it, I’ll hit you with it. Unless, you don’t mind being slung over my shoulder?”

Shawn said nothing in response as Adam grabbed his arm, pulling him down the alley with Yuri and Jamie following.

A moment later, Seth pushed opened the back door who Dax told him Shawn went with Christopher to go find him.

“Pan out and find them,” ordered Seth.

“Should we do an all-points bulletin, Father?” asked one of his deputies.

“Yes.”

The man went back to the SUV and radio the message to the switchboard to have the word of the fugitives broadcasted over the radio and TV.

They stayed off the main street as they made their way back to the gas station. They moved down a quiet block with high bushes as Shawn struggled in Adam’s grip when his fingers dug into his arm.

“What did I tell you about fighting?” Adam barked at Shawn tugging him close to him.

“You’re hurting my arm,” Shawn said.

“Then keep up the pace.”

“I don’t want to leave,” Shawn said in a sob.

“We're not taking you with us Shawn,” Jamie said. “We just need Father to let us leave town.”

“He’ll let them leave town if you stay.”

“No, I want to be free and out from under Father’s thumb.”

“You don’t know how good you have it here.”

“Being controlled is not having it good,” Yuri said.

“Father loves Christopher,” Shawn said.

“Funny, I would assume you would want Christopher out of the picture,” Adam said.

“Why would I want to see Father unhappy not having his son around?” Shawn asked.

“Well, Jamie has monopolized Father’s time. Which meant less time with you?” Shawn said nothing which told Adam he was right. “Listen, when we get to my jeep without any problem, I promise to let you go.”

“Really?”

“But Adam, we need him,” Jamie said.

“I can get us out of town without him. So, do we have a deal?”

Shawn thought it over and nodded his head.

“Okay, but we need to get a car. Father will have an APB out on us then everyone in town will be looking for us.”

“Any suggestions?”

“Any car will do. They all have keys inside them.”

“What?”

“The town is safe, no one commits crimes here. If they do, it’s dealt with right away.”

Adam saw a four-door sedan and walked up to the driver side door looking into the window. The keys to the car were in the ignition. He tried the door and it opened without trouble.

“Let’s go, Jamie you and Shawn in the backseat.” Once inside Adam handed Jamie the taser. “If he tries anything use it.”

“Okay,” Jamie said, glancing at Shawn.

Adam started the car and drove to their destination. He tried not to speed so not to draw any attention. But he soon found out they were on to them. He glanced into the rearview mirror at Shawn.

“All the cars have GPS, don’t they?” Adam asked not needing an answer as Shawn remained quiet. Sirens flashed from behind as Adam increased speed trying to outrun them. Two police cruisers were gaining on them as Adam tried to prevent them from passing. “There’s the field, hang on we’re going through it.” Adam turned the car off the road and headed straight for the warehouse in the distance. He hit a dip that jerked the car sideways, but Adam was able to regain control. A cry came from the back seat. Yuri turned thinking it was Jamie, but he saw Shawn holding his head crying out in pain.

“What is it, did he hit his head?” Yuri asked.

“I don’t think so,” Jamie said, dropping the taser and grabbing Shawn, who dropped his head on Jamie’s lap still crying out. “What’s happening to him? He’s in pain,” Jamie cried.

Adam listened to the panic in Jamie’s voice as Shawn’s screams echoed in his ears. Then he knew what he had to do. He turned the car around and headed back the other way.

“Adam, what are you doing?” Yuri yelled. “We’re almost there.”

“He’s suffering because we’re taking him from the town,” Adam said.

“How do you know it’s not a trick?”

“We’re going to find out.” Adam hit the same bump and in seconds Shawn’s cries melted away to a whimper then silence.

“He passed out,” Jamie said. “And he’s stop holding his head.

Adam slammed on the breaks and slid to a stop as the vehicle circled him. He put the car in park and looked back at Jamie.

“I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be, you saved his life.”

“You did the right thing,” Yuri said.

They watched as armed men surrounded them. Adam raised his hand and Yuri copied him, as the men opened their doors, and pulled them from the car forcing them to kneel. Jamie got out on his own as one of the firefighters checked on Shawn. Father climbed out of his SUV and hurried over to Shawn.

“Is he alright?” he demanded.

“Yes, Father, he’s unconscious, but he’s fine.”

“Get him into my truck.”

“What happened to him?” Jamie asked. Father looked at him, but didn’t respond, instead he walked over to Adam and Yuri.

“First, take Christopher to the truck, I don’t want him to hear or see this.”

“What, no, Father—no. I’ll stay with you if you let them go.”

“Jamie, no,” Yuri said. “Don’t stop fighting him.” Someone struck Yuri in the face to quiet him as Jamie’s dragged off and locked in the back seat of Seth’s SUV with Shawn.

Once Seth was sure Jamie couldn’t hear

“I need to show you something Detective Potter. It’s something that will interest you both.” One of Seth’s men held a tablet in front of Adam. “This is a live feed.” He started the stream and Adam watched as a camera moved around a room. “Does this look familiar to you, detective?”

Adam saw the room as just a room, then he started to recognize it as his own apartment. The camera moved about showing the kitchen, the living room and then it led to the bedroom. There, someone laid asleep and as the camera got closer Adam saw Patrick sound asleep.

“What is this?” Adam demanded, trying to stand, but two men grab him and Yuri and held them in place.

“Keep watching detective, it gets better.”

Justin steps into view, smiling at the camera before climbing onto the bed lying beside Patrick. Justin is handed a container that’s labeled gasoline. Without opening it Justin pretended to pour it all over Patrick.

“No,” Adam cried, struggling, as the tablet’s moved away.

“My, that would not be a pretty sight if that scenario was played out.”

“He’s not part of this. Patrick knows nothing.”

“I know. But you don’t know how to listen. I need to be sure you will listen this time. And I want you to be sure that Patrick is not the only one you love we can reach. Troy and Anton, your parents and brothers are in my reach so don’t test me detective. My world will be undisturbed. Understood?”

“Yes,” Adam said defeated.

“And how about you Mr. Jen? Do I have your word?”

“Yes,” Yuri said, not hesitating.

“Good. You both can stand now.” The men pulled them to their feet. A vehicle came up stopping just behind them. “Your jeep is right there and you’re free to leave.”

They released Adam and Yuri. Adam turned and saw his jeep but couldn’t understand why Seth was letting him go again.

“You sacrificed yourself to save Shawn. So, I’m returning the gesture, an eye for an eye.”

“You mean he would have died?” asked Yuri.

“Never mind that. If either of you speak of this to anyone, I promise I will come for Patrick and you will never see him again. Understood?”

“Yes,” they both said.

“Oh, and one more thing,” Seth said, looking back at his man guarding his SUV. “Let Christopher out.”

Without question, the door opened, and Jamie climbed out.

“Come here son.” Seth waved for him to approach. Jamie moved over to his father all the while looking at Yuri with tears in his eyes. Seth wiped his son’s tears away and smiled down at him.

“My biggest regret is that I was too lenient with you, but that’s my mistake. You’re older now and I shouldn’t dictate where you want to be. If you want to go with Yuri Jen, then I won’t stop you, but you can never return to us. Is that what you want, to leave your family?”

“I love Yuri.”

“I hope that’s not one sided.” Seth leaned in and kissed Jamie on the forehead before letting him go to Yuri. Jamie ran into Yuri’s arms holding him tight. “Don’t forget what conspired here, gentlemen.”

“What about Justin and Ethan?” Adam asked.

“They’re on their way home as we speak and free from me. They will not remember anything that happened so don’t try to remind them.”

Seth walked away, and his men copied his moves and they all boarded their vehicles and drove off.

In silence Yuri and Jamie climbed into Adam’s backseat as he climbed into the driver’s seat. Yuri had offered to drive, but Adam wouldn’t have it. He needed to be in control as they passed the welcome sign to the town and on route to the City.

When they arrived, Adam dropped Yuri and Jamie off at a hotel and he hurried to his building. It was after midnight when Adam climbed his stairs to his apartment and rushed to his bed where Patrick lay untouched.

He needed a shower, but he couldn’t take his eyes off the sleeping figure. He stripped and climbed into bed, gathering the warm naked body close to his. Patrick shifted in his hold as he took a deep breath, feeling Adam’s breath on his neck. His eyes shot open and he turned to face Adam shock to see him.

“You’re here,” Patrick said, touching his face in the dark not seeing the new bruises and cuts in place of the old ones.

“Where else would I be?” Adam said, kissing his mouth.

“I was afraid you didn’t get my texts.”

“I’m so glad you’re here.”

“Me too.”

“Are you, all right?”

“Yes. I told my parent this is where I needed to be, with you. And I told them about the house.”

“Our house.”

“Our house.”

“Patrick, we’re going to be okay. I’ll make sure of that.”

“I know you will.” They kissed one last time before falling asleep in each other’s arms.

This isn't the last chapter I have it ready to go. Please leave a like and or comment and I'll post it before next week. Thanks. 😄
Copyright © 2017 keyisfake; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Gosh.....so, they got away with the hypnosis? Well I can understand the logic but what about Cole, he don't want to be there ffs

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..