Jump to content
    keyisfake
  • Author
  • 3,229 Words
  • 1,141 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Our Little Nest - 9. Chapter 9

Yuri meets Jamie

It was only a business trip, that he wanted to take alone. He never thought he would see a mirror image of the one he let go. Yuri’s tire blew, causing him to skid off the road. He wasn’t accustomed to changing a tire, but he believed he could figure it out, without calling for roadside help. He tied up his long hair and removed his suit jacket before removing the items he needed from the trunk. It took some adjusting, but he fared with jacking up the car and removing the hubcap, nuts, and tire. He just placed on the new tire when an SUV pulled up behind him.

A broad shoulder, gray haired man climbed out of the driver seat wearing a flannel shirt, worn jeans, and work boots approached Yuri.

“Having car trouble?” he asked. Yuri stood and surveyed him as being in his late sixties, worked in the labor industry by the looks of his sun-dried skin.

“I’m fine, I only had a flat tire.”

“By the looks of you and your car I say you’re not use to changing your own tire.”

“Looks can be deceiving,” said Yuri.

“That is true.” The man smiled. Yuri glanced at the man’s SUV and saw a young male sitting in the passenger seat watching.

“Is that your son?” asked Yuri. The man glanced back, and Yuri saw the boy look away. The man laughed as he turned back to Yuri.

“Yeah, he’s mine. Hard headed though, doesn’t want to listen.”

Yuri was still staring at the boy whose face resembled someone he knew. The man noticed.

“Pretty, isn’t he,” the man said, startling Yuri, who looked away.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean…”

“It’s quite all right. Lots of men stare at him. He’s special.”

“Special, how?”

The man reached into his pocket and removed a card, handing it to Yuri.

“If you want to find out. Bring this card with you to the address written on it, tonight around nine-thirty.”

Yuri hesitated, but took the card from the man who callused fingers and dirty fingernails reviled a hand tattoo of a steer horn. Yuri looked over the white card with the words visitor pass on one side and on the other an address. He glanced back at the boy who looked fifteen or younger and not noticed the man walking around him to his car. The boy looked at Yuri again and his soft, familiar appearances caused Yuri’s mind to see Patrick Valdez’s face. This made his heart pound in his chest.

“Well, all done,” said the man. Yuri turned and saw that he completed the job to his car.

“You didn’t need to…”

“Nonsense, it’s my pleasure.” The man walked past Yuri back to his SUV. “Hope to see you tonight.” He boarded, starting his engine, and drove off.

Yuri dropped the card into the cup holder, and continued his journey. He stopped for gas and went inside to pay. When he returned to his car he filled the tank and got back on the highway. He wondered if he should call the authorities about the man when he heard a sneeze from his back seat. The sound caused Yuri to veer but he managed to gain control of the car as he pulled over putting it in park.

Yuri turned and saw the young man from the SUV sitting on the floor of his backseat.

“What are you doing there?”

“Sorry, I needed a ride.”

“So, you sneak into a complete stranger’s car?”

“Please, I need to get away from that man.”

“Your father?”

“He’s not my father.”

“Then who is he?”

“My stepfather.”

“We’re going back to the gas station.”

“No, please, I don’t want to.”

“Then, I’ll take you to the police.”

“No, you can’t do that either. They’ll just give me back to him.”

“So, where do you want me to take you?”

“To the city.”

“Do you have family there?”

“No, I don’t know anyone there. But it’s okay, I can take care of myself.”

“How old are you?”

“Sixteen.” Yuri rolled his eyes.”

“I know what you’re thinking, but I can’t go back to him.”

“Why not?”

“You know why. He gave you an invite.”

Yuri glanced at the card in his cup holder. The young man picked it up.

“This is an invite to a sex party. And I was the main event.”

“You? But he’s your father.”

“No, he’s not.” Yuri, disgusted by the thought of someone abusing a child, knew he needed to help.

“Alright, climb up here and put your seat belt on.” The teen opened the passenger door and climbed out the backseat and into the front passenger seat. Yuri noticed his jeans, tee shirt, and sneakers worn and tattered. He helped him with the seat belt before putting the car into drive.

“What’s your name?” asked Yuri, his eyes still on the road.

“Christopher Huge.”

“Yuri Jin.”

“That’s a cool name,” said Christopher, gliding his fingers over his leather seat.

“Yours is nice too.” Christopher looked at Yuri, whose soft expression made him feel comfortable.

“Thanks for your help.”

“I haven’t done anything yet.”

“You’re not taking me back to him.”

“No, I won’t do that. But I need some answers first.” Christopher’s growling stomach changed the subject. “Are you hungry?"

“A little,” he said rubbing his stomach.

“We’re still a good hundred miles from the city. We can stop for the night and grab something to eat.”

Their drive was quiet, Yuri drove with his eyes on the night rode only glancing at his passenger who sat bunched in the seat beside him.

Yuri found a rest stop with lodgings. On impulse, he pulled up to the more expensive motel. He turned off the car and thought about how he was going to look walking in with the teenager. They would ask questions for sure. Pleased the units had private entrances, he turned to Christopher, who wouldn't face him.

"Christopher, would you like your own room?"

This time he got a sideways glance, which had to be a good sign.

"You can lock the door in your unit and I will have the one next to yours."

"My-own?" he whispered.

"Yes, after you freshen up, I can take you to dinner."

"Dinner in your room?"

"No, there are places to eat around here, I can take you to anyone you like."

"I don’t have anything nice to wear.”

"That's all right, I'll get something that you can fit, but for now I need you to wait here in the car for me while I book the rooms."

“Okay.”

Yuri left the frazzled youth with cautious steps as he approached the rental building, stopping at the door, he glanced back to see if the damaged boy took off. Grateful he hasn't moved he hurried inside to book the rooms before he changed his mind. Yuri returned to the car holding two key cards, but his car was empty, Christopher nowhere in sight. Yuri pushed out a deep sigh as he sat on the hood of his car, wondering if he should go to the police.

"Hey."

Yuri spun and saw Christopher standing by the passenger side.

"I thought… where did you go?"

"I needed to stretch my legs, was that ok?"

"Yes-of course, I have the rooms if you're ready, they're around back so I was going to drive around, but if you prefer to walk I can get the car later."

"I really have my own room?"

"Yes of course, I don't want you to feel trapped."

"It's cool, we can ride around, but I'm starving."

"We can eat after you take a shower and I'll go buy you something more fitting to wear."

A barely noticeable smile flashed across Christopher's face, then vanished, but Yuri caught it. They climbed back into the car and Yuri dropped him off first showing him how to work the key card, he let him keep. Not entering the room Yuri assured him he would return, Christopher nods, understanding and shuts the door. Once alone, he stripped naked and strolled to the shower.

Yuri found a sporting goods store and realized he forgot to ask Christopher his size. He took a wild guess as he grabbed a tee shirt, sweat jacket, track pants and sneakers along with socks and undergarments finishing with a duffel bag.

He returned and knocked on the door, the toweled teen opened on the second knock whose hair was still dripping wet.

"That was fast," said Christopher.

Yuri handed him the bags.

"I forgot to ask you your size."

Christopher looked over the sizes of the items and the price tags and smiled.

"I like baggy clothes and the shoes are the right size, but..."

"What, did I forget something?"

"Everything is too expensive; you didn't need to spend so much money on me."

"I never bother with the prices so don't worry yourself. I just want you to feel safe and comfortable. Please wear them."

"Alright, but I don't want you going broke over me, I don't need fancy."

"While you get ready I'll go put my bag in my room and meet you at the car."

"Ok—I don't remember your name."

"Yuri Jin."

"I'll be ready in a Sec, Yuri." He closed the door and Yuri headed back to his room.

Christopher spotted the Chinese Cuisine sign. Yuri splurged on the hungry boy and watched him devoured his meal only slowing on his third helping. Yuri senses him relaxing as he smiled in-between bites.

Once they cleared the dishes, and had their tea. Yuri paid the bill.

"Would you like to take a walk?" asked Yuri.

"Can we get ice cream?"

"Do you have room?"

"I always have room."

"Then yes.”

Their walk was quiet at first, Yuri unsure how to process with the young man. He wanted him to come home with him, but he didn't want him to think he was going to be a sex slave or kept.

"Can I have a chocolate ice cream cone?" asked Christopher, breaking the silence."

"Of course, anything you like."

Yuri bought Christopher’s treat and they journeyed back to their rooms. Yuri walked him to his door and stopped short as Christopher unlocked his door. He noticed Yuri wasn't expecting to come in but wanted to talk, he turned to him.

“Where are we going from here?” asked Christopher.

“Well, I was going home. If you wish, you can join me.”

"Are you really going to take me to where you live?"

"I like to, but if you don't want to go I will take you anywhere you wish."

"I get a choice?"

"Of course."

"I have no other family; my mother was all I had. I would like to see the city. So, yes, I would like to go home with you."

"You'll love it."

"Would you like to come in, we can watch TV."

"I don't think I should, unless you need me to show you how to work the TV."

"Wow, you are nice. I think I can figure out the TV."

"I'll call your room in the morning for breakfast and we'll get back on the road."

"Sounds good but, can you call at nine?"

"That shouldn't be a problem. Goodnight." Yuri said, smiling.

“Goodnight.” Christopher shut the door and walked through the high-end room towards the living room. He flopped back on the couch and placed his now shoeless feet on the coffee table. He scanned the room, eyeing the flat screen TV with cable, the furniture, the mini-fridge filled with delicious snacks. He knew this room wasn't cheap and Yuri wasn't just some regular guy on a business trip, he had money. He'd never been with a man like Yuri before.

“Can't be any different than any other guy I had,” he said, to no one. “Except for one thing. Yuri had class and morality, he wasn't going to take advantage of me. At least not at sixteen.” He would have to play the good little boy until he was old enough to seduce his new suitor. Easy enough. He passed on watching TV and decided to go to bed to get a good night’s sleep.

The next morning, Yuri called Christopher as promised and they had breakfast and were back on the road. Yuri told Christopher about his Penthouse and about his personal assistant and friend Penny Bell.

"So, she cleans the house and cooks our meals?'

"No, her duties pertain day-to-day operations and help with navigating my personal life. A house cleaner comes during the day and leaves. I have a personal chef for my meals two days out of the week. Penny is a wonderful cook, so she likes to create dishes for me when I'm home working, but she is to be treated as a roommate not a servant."

"How old is she?"

"It's rude to ask a woman her age, but we did go to college together."

"So, you like girls?" Christopher asked, hoping it’s not true.

"I don't dislike them."

"She won't mind me coming to live with you?"

"Penny is my friend and I respect her opinion as I trust her with my life, she'll love having you so don't worry."

They stopped one last time at a diner and this time Christopher, filled with excitement, anticipation, and more questions chattered on as they dined on their meals.

"Is your home big?"

"There's plenty of room for everyone."

"Can we talk about Penny some more?"

"What do you want to know?"

"Is she your lover?"

"No."

"Do you have a lover?"

"I did, but, we broke up."

"His loss?" Christopher whispered.

Yuri blushed from the compliment as he sipped on his tea. Two males with backpacks sat at a nearby table talking, glancing, and grinning towards Yuri. Yuri ignored them until the waitress walked up holding a tray with a bowl of rainbow sherbet. She placed the bowl by Yuri’s tea cup.

“Sorry but I didn’t order this,” said Yuri.

“It’s a gift from the gentlemen at that table.” She gestured towards two smiling men who raised their glasses towards Yuri.

Yuri smiled and bowed his head slightly thanking the two males before returning to his meal. Christopher frowned at the onlookers not liking the flirtation directed to Yuri. He quickly took Yuri’s attention back.

“What does your ex-boyfriend look like?” Yuri looked at Christopher and knew he couldn’t tell him Patrick’s features resembled his. Other than their eyes and hair color, they could be brothers.

“I don’t think I should talk about such things with you.”

Christopher didn't want to embarrass Yuri, so he changed the subject.

"So what job will I have?"

"You only have to think about school and making yourself comfortable at your new home."

"School, I never put much thought to going back. I've always been distracted."

"You're still young, your future is still a possibility."

"Does it have to be school?"

"You might change your mind once you start making friends, your own age."

"Maybe. I'll be back; I need to use the men's room."

Yuri nods and returned to his meal as Christopher stood, turning to the table with the travelers, while keeping his back to Yuri he gave them a quick wink and walked towards the bathroom. Once inside, he noticed only two stalls, two sinks and mirrors. He leaned back on the sink and crossed his arms. A moment later the door opened and one of the travelers walked in wearing typical gear, parka, jeans, and worn out hiking boots. He eyed the teen and tried to ignore him.

"What’s wrong, don't you know prime-choice when you see it? Or are you one of those breeders?"

"I don't play with kids, but if you get your friend in here I can make him happy."

"He wouldn't waste his time."

"But you would?"

"For a price."

"You little prick, how about I go tell him what you're doing; bet he won't look at you the same way again."

"How about I scream rape."

"What for—I didn't touch you?"

"A hundred bucks and I forget the whole thing."

"I'm not giving you any money."

"Who do you think they'll believe a sixteen-year-old boy or some perv?"

Out of sheer fury, the man dug into his pocket and pulled out a hundred-dollar bill, and started to hand over the money when the door opened and Yuri entered.

"Keep your money. Christopher, I paid the bill, time to leave."

"This isn't my fault." the man tried to explain, but Yuri raised his hand stopping him in mid-sentence.

"No need for explanation, let's just forget this ever happened, I paid your bill as well." Yuri stepped aside, allowing Christopher through first who in a huff walked pass his new guardian, not in anger but guilt.

Their ride continued is silence, but Christopher held his head down in deep thought. Yuri drove a few miles before easing off the road to talk. He put the car in park and kept his hands on the wheel.

Christopher burst into tears not able to control his emotions. Yuri reached over and rubbed the back of his neck, hoping the sensation would calm the youth.

"Christopher, tell me why you are crying?"

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean for any of this to happen."

"Christopher, your actions were natural to you, but they’re not acceptable any more. You don't need to use your body to make yourself happy or get what you want, the time's come to start using your head."

"Are you going to take me back?"

"No, never, but you have to follow rules."

"You’ll still let me live with you?'

"Yes.”

“Yuri, you have to know there are somethings that are out of my control. It’s like a button clicking on. That’s why I need to get away from this town.”

“Then let me get the police involved. They can…”

“No,” Christopher cried out. “They can’t get involved, they can never know because it will only blow up in your face.”

“What will?”

“It’s hard to say Yuri. It’s like a rope around my neck preventing me from telling you. It scares me Yuri. I don’t want anything happening to you.”

“You believe someone will hurt me?”

“I know they will. And they’ll drag me back with them.”

“Christopher, I’ll do everything in my power to prevent that.”

“Then no police, okay. I promise to behave.”

Yuri had his doubts, but he saw the fear on Christopher’s face.

“Alright, no police.”

“Thank you.”

************

After year, of Christopher getting comfortable in his new home, and no word from the authority’s trying to find him. Yuri still wasn’t sure he could trust Christopher’s stepfather staying away. He created the pseudo name, Jamie Steward, with all the documents. Yuri then decided to move on with his next plan.

“Jamie, I'm sending you to a boarding school I went to when I was your age. You’ll be able to come home for holidays and summer vacations. You need to be in a more controlled environment with boys your own age to socialize with."

"Will you come visit me?"

"Yes, I promise, and my home will now, and always be your home for as long as you want."

"I'll make you proud of me."

“I believe you.”

Thanks for reading and again please leave a comment and or like if you enjoy this.
Copyright © 2017 keyisfake; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..