Jump to content
    keyisfake
  • Author
  • 1,684 Words
  • 867 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Our Little Nest - 26. Chapter 26

Penny goes home.
Patrick goes for a swim.

They reached their destination without conversation. Questions developed in their minds, but neither Justin nor Ethan were able to speak them. The drive consisted of awkward glances between them.

The dashboard read nine p.m. Ethan shut the motor off and they remained in the Rang Rover. Neither male moved to unbuckle their seat belts to get out. Their breathing increased as they stared out the windows.

Justin was aware of his surroundings, but to will his body to move was just impossible. It was like a bubble surrounding his conscious.

The dashboard clock read ten p.m. They were prisoners in their own bodies for an hour when their cells rang. Their arms moved but wasn’t moving. It was like their limbs had a will of their own. Justin’s hand removed his cell phone from his coat pocket. Ethan’s retrieved his phone from the cup holder beside him. They pressed the green touch screen and raised the phones to their ears.

No hello, they only sat and listened. A voice spoke in a whisper what seemed like an eternity to both men. Their eyes flickered and they both passed out, their cells still held to their ears. The call disconnected and on cue both men woke up.

Ethan lowered his arm and stretched his lower back in his seat, as Justin lowered his arm he sighed a sense of relief. They unfastened their seat belts and climbed out of the rover. Justin still holding his cell phone reached his arms above his head and stood on his toes to get a good stretch. Ethan walked around yawning and holding his cell.

“Wow, that was fun,” said Ethan. Justin turned to him and nodded. Ethan put his arms around Justin’s waist and pulled him close.

“Yeah, it was,” Justin agreed. “pressing his hips forward as he rested his forehead against Ethan’s.

Both unaware they were still holding their cell phones. They parted with a gasp just as Ethan cupped Justin’s head.

“We have things to do. Are you ready?” Ethan asked, more demanding than a question, as his action jerked Justin’s head slightly.

Justin glanced down thinking about Ethan’s question looking up at his skater boy.

“We have some time.”

Ethan’s palms slide down Justin’s hair stopping at his neck where he rubbed his thumbs along his throat.

“I want to fuck you,” Ethan said.

“The rover has plenty of room.”

They kissed one last time before Ethan released him and opened the passenger side door.

“Get in.”

Justin didn’t hesitate as he climbed inside the rover. Ethan shut his door and nearly ran to the driver side. Just a few feet away was an off-road path that led to the front gate of the Valdez estate.

***********

Penny sat in the car with the motor off, holding the steering wheel. With a blank stare she watched the elevator. Her grip tightened just as her cell phone rang. One hand moved from the wheel and grabbed the phone receiving the caller. Penny watched the action as if she was a member of an audience watching a movie. Once she pressed the phone to her ear a voice just above a whisper spoke to her. A tear fell from her eye as her other hand moved from the wheel and opened her seat belt. The same hand opened her door and her body climbed out walking to the back of the car. The voice continued speaking in her ear as she opened the trunk. A handgun with a silencer attached was the only occupant.

The caller disconnected. Her hand came down and Penny watched as finger texted Chen a message. When he replied. Penny picked up the gun still holding the cell phone and walked to the elevator. She waited with the gun at her side. The ding sound, informed her the elevator was arriving. When the door opened neither male was expecting to see her holding the gun.

Her arm moved so fast that Chen didn’t realize his brother went down with a bullet in his head. He went for his gun and just as Penny took aim and fired so did he.

************

Adam called Yuri, but it only went to voice mail.

“Where the hell is he?” he wondered. He tried calling Penny, but his call kept dropping. “Could she be in danger as well?”

Adam tried to keep his speeding under control, but everything in him said to hurry.

“Thank God Patrick is safe with his family. One less person to worry about,” Adam said, out loud. He needed to hear himself say the words, so he could concentrate on the task at hand.

***********

Patrick dove into the private, indoor heated pool. The water was inviting as he surfaced. He took a breath and dove under again swimming to the bottom, then with his feet he pushed upward. When he broke the surface, he started to do laps. He did four complete ones before pausing.

“I’d always like watching you swim,” said Yuri.

Patrick looked around and laid eyes on the handsome man standing on the diving board.

“What do you want?”

“Why are you crossed with me?”

“Because, like you, Adam left me to go save that—that bumpkin.”

Yuri dropped his eyes from Patrick remembering his pain when he told him they needed to break up. Driving him into the arms of an abuser. Yuri climbed off the diving board and walked to the side of the pool. Patrick remained treading in the middle.

“Can you come out of the pool and talk to me?”

“No,” Patrick said, diving back under the water.

“Fine.” With a tug of his tie, he loosened it and tossed it onto a lounge chair. He disrobes his designer suit and stripped off his briefs walking to the edge of the pool jumping in.

Patrick resurfaced just as Yuri surfaced in front of him. Patrick’s eyes locked with the brown crescent ones that he once was so in love with.

Neither touched as Patrick treads backwards bumping into the wall of the pool. Yuri moved with him raising his hand and grabbing the edge of the pool to stable him.

“I’ve hurt you. I know, and I’m sorry.”

“You’re sorry?”

“Hurting you was not my intention.”

“So, you thought if you sabotage my relationship with Adam I’ll fall madly in love with you again?”

“I only want your forgiveness.”

“If I forgive you, will you take—your boyfriend, someplace else and tell Adam you no longer need his services?”

“You shouldn’t feel threatened by Jamie.”

“Threatened? I feel nothing towards him. I honestly don’t know what you see in him except for a charity case.”

“I miss you, Patrick.”

“I missed you,” Patrick said. This caused Yuri to move a bit closer only for Patrick to avoid his touch by diving under and popping up behind Yuri. “But,” Patrick continued. “I got over it. It took time, but I did get over you. I’ve moved on and fallen in love with an amazing man.”

“If he’s so amazing, why isn’t he here with you?”

“Because your, boyfriend, couldn’t call you to come save him he had to call Adam.”

“Jamie did call me, and my men are with him now.”

“So, why did Adam leave?”

“I have no idea, but I can show you proof.”

“How?”

Yuri moved to the ladder and climbed out. He grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist. Patrick, who was also naked, climbed the ladder, and took Yuri’s offered hand to help him out. Yuri gave him a towel.

Patrick followed him to the lounge chair where Yuri left his cell phone. Patrick, now wearing a towel, crossed his arms over his chest, more for his exposed body and sudden chill.

Yuri opened an app that produced a live camera.

“Here look, I have a live video feed in my apartment,” Yuri said, showing the images on his phone.

Patrick looked over the four shots that showed the hallway where the elevators were, the kitchen, the library, and a bedroom where Jamie was.

“How many cameras do you have in your place?”

“I have one in every room except for Penny’s bedroom and none of the bathrooms.”

“So, this one is your bedroom?”

“That’s right. And you can see Jamie is unharmed.”

“But you said your bodyguards and Penny were with him. Where are they?”

“Patrick, Jamie’s fine.”

“So why did Adam get a call from him?”

“I don’t know. But, Adam will be there soon, want to watch with me?”

“What are you playing at Yuri?”

“This is not my doing Patrick.”

“You came here for a reason Yuri and I know it has something to do with me.”

“I won’t lie about that.”

“So, why shouldn’t I believe you didn’t have Jamie call Adam, just so you can be alone with me?”

Yuri was about to confess when he noticed the elevator door open and Adam Potter walked into view. Patrick waited for Yuri to answer him when he looked down at the cell and saw Adam as well. It looked as if Adam was calling out. Adam moved to the staircase where he saw Jamie running down, lunging into Adam’s arms.

Patrick cringed at the blatant attempt at flirting. And was about to call Adam and tell him what the little weed was doing. When he noticed Adam hadn’t released Jamie. They watched what looked like a personal conversation between Adam and Jamie than a kiss. Not a friendly kiss between friends, but an intense, passionate kiss that Patrick thought Adam only shared with him. Adam then picked up Jamie and carried him upstairs.

Patrick jumped up not wanting to see more. Yuri turned off his cell and looked up at Patrick, who was shaking and moving back towards the pool.

“Patrick…” Yuri stammered. “I can stop it. I’ll just call Jamie.” He speeded dialed the number and waited for a response. The ringing repeated. Jamie never answered, it went to voicemail. Yuri lowered his cell and glanced at Patrick, who was gone.

Copyright © 2017 keyisfake; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..