Jump to content
    keyisfake
  • Author
  • 1,747 Words
  • 877 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Our Little Nest - 27. Chapter 27

Adam's not himself.
And Patrick is pissed.

Adam entered the Duet’s parking garage and parked by the elevator. He started to reach to open his glove compartment and collect his gun when his cell rang. He checked the caller ID and saw Patrick’s name. Adam hesitated, answering the call will lead to a huge argument that Adam didn’t have time for.

“I’ll make it up to you Pat,” Adam said, refusing the call. He continued for his gun when his cell phone rang. When Adam checked the caller ID he saw ‘Urgent’. Adam paused, then answered. “Hello.”

The caller’s voice crawled into Adam’s head, who sat unmoving as he listened. His urgency to get to Jamie was on hold. The call ended, and Adam climbed out of his jeep still holding his cell. He scanned his surroundings as he moved to the elevator. He inserted his key card opening the door right away.

Everything inside seemed normal to him, using his key card again the door closed taking him to the penthouse. While he waited, he kept his focus on his reflection that stared back at him at the door. Not noticing the Lou brothers lying dead at his feet.

When Adam arrived, he stepped into the hall and walked towards the staircase. The elevator door closed behind him.

“Jamie,” he called out. “Jamie,” he called again. A door opened, then running footsteps. Jamie appeared at the top of the stairs.

“Adam,” Jamie said, running down the stairs. Adam opened his arms catching him in his arms.

“Are you, all right?” Adam asked, holding the young male.

“I am, now that you’re here.” Jamie rested his head on Adam’s shoulder for a second when Adam pushed him away to look at him.

Adam stared at Jamie as a hunger grew inside him and a voice inside his head said to kiss him.

Adam obeyed when he leaned in and gave Jamie a peck. Jamie was unbothered by Adam’s action.

“Again,” asked Jamie.

Adam didn’t waver on the request as he grabbed Jamie and gave him a deep kiss. When they parted Adam lifted Jamie into his arms and carried him upstairs heading to the younger man’s room.

They entered the impressive bedroom with modern furniture that Adam ignored as he moved Jamie to the bed and fell on top of him.

Jamie liked the detectives’ urgency as Adam tugged his shirt up, kissing, sucking, and biting Jamie’s chest and nipples. Jamie’s fingers ran through Adam’s hair as he closed his eyes enjoying Adam’s touch, when he remembered the phone call from Father. Adam moved his hand to Jamie’s pants, pulling them off his hips.

“Father said, ‘your answers are on the way there’, was he referring to Adam? What if he’s controlling Adam?” he wondered. Jamie opened his eyes and looked down and saw him moving towards his crotch. “Adam,” Jamie said, but he didn’t answer.

“Adam,” he said louder. Adam glance towards him but didn’t stop kissing his stomach. Jamie didn’t want him to stop, but he needed to be sure he was himself.

“Where’s Patrick?” he asked. Adam paused, saying nothing but looking at Jamie. “Where’s Patrick Adam?” Adam ignored him as he moved to his cock.

Jamie glanced around looking towards his pillow. He struggled under Adam’s hold trying to reach his pillow. Adam only pulled the younger man back towards him as he took Jamie’s cock into his mouth.

Jamie’s body was yielding to Adam. In a few minutes he won’t be able to resist the detective. Clawing at the sheets he pulled his pillow towards him to get a grip on the object underneath. Black with a rectangle shape, two prongs, with an hour glass grip.

“Adam, look at me!” shouted Jamie, bucking the man’s face from his cock. Adam looked up releasing Jamie’s cock giving him only a small window to strike.

Jamie sat up and tasered Adam’s neck sending the man back. Adam hit the floor shaking as he clinched his teeth. Jamie moved back on the bed, pulling up his pants still holding the weapon. He waited a moment, then climbed off walking to the foot of the bed. Adam lay dazed but awoke as he took deep breaths.

“Adam,” Jamie said, keeping a safe distance from him. Adam turned his head and locked eyes with him but was still unresponsive. “Adam, I think you were made to do…” But the words escaped him. Even now the hold Father had on him was still strong. He wanted to tell Adam that they were under Father’s control. But his mind and tongue would only lock down. “Adam, are you okay?”

Adam was able to shift to his side before speaking.

“Yeah,” he managed to say, blinking, and taking a deep sigh. “Why am I on the floor and is that a taser you’re holding?”

Jamie lowered the weapon but remained where he stood.

“You weren’t acting like yourself, and yes, it’s a taser,” Jamie replied.

Adam got to his feet and instantly rubbed his neck where Jamie used the taser. He stretched his neck, then his upper back before looking around.

“Why am I in a bedroom?” Adam asked. Jamie let out a deep sigh of relief as he lowered the taser.

“You don’t remember?”

Adam took a moment to re-account his actions.

“You called me, and I left the party. But—I don’t recall how I got in here.”

“You’ve been to the town, haven’t you?” Jamie asked. Adam looked at him and nodded in compliance before answering.

“Yeah, I have.”

“Now it’s in you.”

“What’s in me?”

Jamie couldn’t answer as he shook his head and moved back against a wall sliding down to the floor. Adam walked over, but kept space between them, and kneeled.

“Jamie, tell me what’s happening?”

“You’ve been there. You should have some idea. Father always leaves a little.”

Adam for some reason, understood Jamie. He rose and covered his face with his palms wanting to scream. He turned his back to Jamie as he regained control. He dropped his hands and without looking at Jamie, he spoke.

“Did I try to hurt you?”

“No, but you did kiss me and tried to suck my cock,” answered Jamie.

“Oh, my god.” Adam dropped his head and shook it madly.

“But don’t worry, I figured it out before anything happened.”

“The taser?” Adam asked.

“Yeah.”

Adam turned to him combing his fingers through his hair.

“Jamie, I’m so…”

“No, Adam don’t apologize. I knew what was happening and I kind of wanted it, but I knew you weren’t you.”

“How did you know the taser would work?”

“I figured it out a year before I met Yuri. Me and a friend was using it on ourselves to break off from the town. Only, I was able to get out, he stayed back because he had a brother.”

“Jamie, we need the police on this.”

“No, they can’t help. They’ll only make things worse.”

“Listen, I know someone in the force who might be able to help.”

“No one can help Adam. You of all people should know that. It’s too big.”

“What is?”

Jamie tried to speak but again, his mind and tongue shut down. Adam reached for his cell, but found it missing, then he noticed his pants undone. He turned and refastened them and saw his cell on the floor. He grabbed it and left the room with Jamie, who noticed something red on the carpet, following.

“What are you going to do?” Jamie asked.

“Trust me Jamie,” Adam said, going back downstairs, and dialing a number. He waited for the person to answer. When he walked into the hall and saw the elevator door wide open and the bodies of Yuri’s bodyguards lying dead inside and footprints leading out. He ignored his cell for a moment and looked at his shoes. He lifted one foot up and saw dried blood on the bottom.

“Hello,” AJ said, on Adam’s cell. Adam looked at his cell, then to the bodies, then turned and saw Jamie staring at him in shock.

***********

Patrick raced from Yuri, disgraced.

“Betrayed again,” he said to himself as he grabbed his clothes and hurried back to his bedroom using a secret passage. He locked the door behind him, tossed the tailored suit on his bed, dropped the shoes to the floor and went into the bathroom.

He washed the chlorine from his hair and body. Once dried off, he lotion and re-applied cologne. He styled his hair and dressed in the same suit. Standing in front of a floor length mirror, Patrick stared at his reflection with a slight disgust for the man staring back.

“You’re so pathetic,” he said, in a whisper. A knock came to his door.

“Young sir, the dinner bell rang,” said Cora. Patrick answered the door.

“I’m all ready,” Patrick said, with a calm somber tone. He stepped out of his room and shut the door behind him. Cora stared at him with concern.

“Will, Mr. Potter be joining you, young sir?”

“No,” Patrick said flatly.

“Oh, I mean of course, sir.”

“Are you going back downstairs?” Patrick asked.

“Yes, sir.”

“I’ll walk with you.”

“Oh, but I shouldn’t, sir.”

“It’s okay Cora. I could use the company.”

When she was about to protest their interrupted.

“Patrick, where did you and Adam go?” Philip asked. “Everyone is looking for you.”

“I had gone for a swim and needed to redress.”

“Well, all right, but where’s Adam?”

“I don’t—” Patrick changed his mind. “He had to leave because of business.”

“Oh, that’s too bad. Is he coming back?”

“I doubt it.”

Philip caught the bitterness in Patrick’s response. Patrick noticed Cora had already left.

“Is everything all right Patrick?”

“Why wouldn’t it be?”

“Well, your acting…”

“I’m starving,” Patrick said.

“Do you want to talk about it?”

“There’s nothing to talk about.”

Philip took the hint and dropped it.

He joined Patrick downstairs just as everyone moved to the dining room.

Drusilla looked concerned when she saw Patrick without Adam. When Patrick approached, he kissed his mother’s cheek saying nothing but giving her a forced smile and taking his seat across from an empty one.

She was about to ask him about Adam when Philip kissed her cheek and whispered into her ear.

“Adam’s not here and Patrick doesn’t want to talk about it.”

Drusilla wanted to comfort Patrick, but she respected his privacy and took her seat.

Thanks for reading. If you enjoyed please leave a like and or comment.
Copyright © 2017 keyisfake; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I don't like this mind control business.

It would have been preferable that any conflicts or challenges encountered were of everyone's own making, there are certainly plenty enough.

Link to comment

So you're saying the mind control sounds unrealistic?

 

It's hypnosis and there has been cases where people were under didn't know. I thought it'd be a nice twist.

Edited by keyisfake
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..