Jump to content

Michael Dun

There are currently no reviews.

This tale of intrigue, adventure and gay abandon, will thrill you as I take you on a journey from England to Cape Town in an original and absorbing tale of forbidden gay love.

It is Late 1885<br />One year before chaos descends over the goldfields of a new town called Johannesburg.<br /><br />Michael Dun is an Englishman born into British aristocracy, he is a geologist, a spy for the British Colonial Office, and to top all of this, a man who prefers men to women. In these early days, the word homosexual, gay, homo, lesbian and dyke had not been coined, men simply loved other men. <br /><br />Michael’s first assignment is to spy on the gold digging activities on the Ridge of White Waters.<br /><br />As fate would have it, on the eve of his journey to the Cape of Good Hope, he is called to his family home on some urgent, unfinished business… <br />
L J Harris

Story Recommendations

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 0
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

Okay, I really thought there was more than twelve chapters, *sigh. I will have to be patient, I guess :P --although the story is finished, right? So I hope not to be waiting too long!

 

Thank you for all the research you've done to write this, but also for making the history accessible with good action and interesting characters--both protagonist and antagonist.

 

I look forward to seeing the development of all your characters--as said before, I want to see more of Charlie--he seems like an interesting fellow, but I want more proof of that.

 

Excellent read, thank you to writing it! I hope you are writing something at the moment too?

 

Until the next one,

Anyta

Link to comment
On 01/23/2011 07:13 AM, AnytaSunday said:
Okay, I really thought there was more than twelve chapters, *sigh. I will have to be patient, I guess :P --although the story is finished, right? So I hope not to be waiting too long!

 

Thank you for all the research you've done to write this, but also for making the history accessible with good action and interesting characters--both protagonist and antagonist.

 

I look forward to seeing the development of all your characters--as said before, I want to see more of Charlie--he seems like an interesting fellow, but I want more proof of that.

 

Excellent read, thank you to writing it! I hope you are writing something at the moment too?

 

Until the next one,

Anyta

As aleays, thankyou. Your my ace reader...lol. Don't hang all your hopes of seeing more of Charlie, though. I know he is a cute character and I'm deliberately not giving him more colour. You'll see why. Am I writing now. Editing, yes. Lots of work to be done on Dun and Evenb Stars Die. Thanks for the read and alles...(everything).
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..