Jump to content
    Mark Arbour
  • Author
  • 6,062 Words
  • 7,826 Views
  • 17 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Man In Motion - 4. A Walk on the Beach

March 29, 1985

Malibu, CA

We walked into my room and I turned to gauge his mood. Robbie looked nervous, so I tried to put him at ease. “I don't know what you being here means, but whatever it is, it would be nice to share a room with you.” He was like a deer caught in headlights, seemingly clueless about what to do or what to say. I shut the door and walked up to him, pulling him into my arms, and then kissing him gently. “We'll worry about that later. It is really good to see you.” He smiled weakly at me as he started to relax a bit.

I led him over to the bed and pushed him onto it, making him laugh. Then I jumped in and snuggled up to him as I loved to do. I felt his arm wrap around me protectively as usual. I just lay there like that, totally content just to be with him. What’s more, I could sense his mood, and sense that he felt the same way.

“I hope you don't mind us going to Escorial,” he said, breaking the comfortable silence.

“I don't mind, as long as I'm not there. I really don't like him,” I said emphatically, to drive that point home. “I mean, I didn't like him much before, and then when I found out that he ran up your bills I liked him even less, and then after he called me and said all that shit, I didn’t like him at all.”

“He knew I slept with you and he was hurt and pissed off. He was pissed at me more than you, but he just took it out on you. He wanted to call you and apologize but I stopped him.”

I looked up at him. “Is that why you came down here? To get me to forgive him? To convince me we should be friends?” It sounded bitter, but I couldn't help it. God, I was such a mess when I was around him.

“No, I came down here to hang out with you. You said it. No matter what happens, you and I are friends, and I missed you.” I melted.

“I missed you too. A lot.” I paused, thinking. “So what did Neil say when you told him you were coming down here to see me?”

“I didn't tell him,” he said simply. So he was sneaking around behind Neil's back, sneaking off to see his ex-boyfriend and fuck around (I hoped). I guess I could be pissed about that, but there really was no reason to be. He was cheating on Neil, and I hated Neil. Besides, he came down here to be with me.

I leaned up and kissed him, this time passionately, and he returned my advances. We made out for what seemed like hours, just enjoying the connection, the bond that we had. He finally moved off of me and stood up, taking off his clothes. I did too, but haphazardly, as my eyes were on him. On his fabulous physique that he kept so nice and toned, on his throbbing dick that popped out as soon as he dropped his pants. I latched onto that immediately, blowing him with all the skill I'd mastered, and then pushed him onto the bed, and onto his back.

I put on a condom and lubed myself up, then moved gently up to him. I paused to play with his hole, but he didn’t need much preparation. He was much looser than he was last time I fucked him. I lay on top of him, with his legs wrapped around my torso, and slowly entered him. My dick was long enough that I could do this, almost fuck him like he was a girl, grinding my pubes into the base of his cock while I felt the head against my abdomen.

“Oh yeah, that feels so good. You make me feel so fucking good,” he said as I slowly made love to him. I felt my emotions surge because he was talking to me, really getting into it.

“I love this, baby. I love being inside of you like this. This is what I think about when I'm jacking off. I think about you, about making love to you,” I whispered in my sluttiest voice. He moaned and thrust back into me. Neither one of us lasted very long. This wasn't about one of those long, erotic sessions where we drove each other nuts. This was about expressing love. Well, at least on my part it was. And when we came, the orgasm didn't come from my balls; it came from my heart.

We resumed our position, with me lying on his chest, but there was something bothering him. I decided that a change of venue might be a good thing. “Hey, it's a beautiful day. Why don't we throw on some shorts and go for a walk on the beach.”

“Great idea,” he said enthusiastically. We got up and he started digging through his stuff until he found a pair of Ocean Pacific shorts. I laughed. They were just like the ones I’d just put on.

“Nice shorts,” I joked.

“Let's wear different shirts, though, OK?” he said, teasing me. I led him downstairs and out to the beach. I loved the sea, everything about it. It gave me strength. I inhaled deeply, and he just smiled at me. “You belong on a beach.”

“I do. Hopefully I'll end up on one.” I took his hand and walked with him down to where the water met the sand, and then let go. There'd been a lot of gay-bashing incidents after AIDS started taking its toll, and even though this was Malibu, I wasn't going to tempt fate.

“Worried I'll end up in the hospital?” he said, teasing me.

“I don't want to go through that again. Last time I had to deal with your mother. This time I'd have to deal with Neil.” He looked at me, upset, until he realized that I had actually made a joke about Neil.

“He's really not a bad guy,” he whined.

“You're wasting your breath,” I told him, hopefully closing off that topic. “So you're here with me. And we made love. What's with that?” I asked him directly. He said nothing but I didn't let that bother me. I knew him and I knew his patterns. We'd walk along for a time while he collected his thoughts, and then it would all come out in a big babbling cascade. I just had to get him to that point.

“Thanks for the money, by the way. Neil was pissed about that.”

“You told him?” I asked, surprised.

“I figured that since he was ragging on you, it was only fair that he knew you were the one that was supporting his lifestyle. Then I put him on a budget. This hasn't been the best month for us.” He paused. “He thought you did it just to buy me. He called me a hustler. Really made me feel like shit.” I felt my anger surge but controlled myself. I knew that I had to let him get this out. “I knew that was bullshit. You saw me stressed, in trouble, and you had the means to help me, so you did. It was an act of love, not a transaction.” I felt myself relax again. He’d understood my motives perfectly. “He offered to break up with me so we could be together again.”

He obviously hadn't done that, but I couldn't help myself. “What did you tell him?”

“I told him that I loved him, and I do. I know you think I'm an idiot, that you think he's just a bitch, but you don't see the side of him that I see. He is there for me constantly, always pumping me up, always making me feel loved, important, and special. If I'm down, he picks me up. That's why it hurts him so much when I'm with you. He's totally devoted to me, and he feels betrayed.” It saddened me to hear his tone convey how much he really cared about Neil.

“Then why does he hit on every guy in the room when he's drunk if he's so fucking devoted?” I asked. I bit my tongue. His words about Neil had hit me like a gut punch, and I couldn’t control myself as well as I wanted to.

“It's kind of hard for me to be pissed at him for being unfaithful, isn't it?” That pissed me off even more, because he was bringing me into the guilt he felt. “I know he sleeps around. Why do you think I wear a condom when I fuck him? I'm faithful to him except for one person.”

“You're sleeping with Ace?” I teased, trying to lighten up the mood again.

“Hardly. He'd kick my ass. You, dumbshit. And that's what upsets Neil. He knows that it's more than just a fuck when I'm with you. If I banged all the gay guys at Princeton he'd be OK with it, but you're kryptonite to him.”

“This is your problem, not mine. You talk about him like he's so fucking special, like he's this newfound treasure and you’re experiencing things you never felt before. Well fuck you. I did all those things. When was I not there for you? When did I not do everything I could to make you feel special? And when you were down, didn't I try to pick you up?” I was pissed and he knew it. He also knew that the pissed-off veneer hid some pain. I don't think he knew how much.

“I never said you didn't. That last semester we'd grown so far apart. I felt like we weren't part of each others' lives anymore.”

“I was fucking busy,” I shot back. “You were out looking for other guys to fuck, and I was cramming. I made the fucking Dean's list every fucking semester. That takes hard work. I'm not smart enough to do it without the sweat.” We walked along, neither one of us saying anything. I was trying to get a grip on my emotions so I didn't say something I didn't mean. Or worse, say something I did. “And you wrote me a fucking one-page letter to break up with me. You didn't call. You didn't come see me. You wrote me a one-page letter.”

“That was a shitty thing to do. I admit it. But it wasn't just a one-page letter.”

I snapped and completely lost my cool. I pulled out my wallet, and pulled out the letter that I carried with me. It was battered, and the ink had run a bit where it had gotten wet. “One page. See!” I said, flashing it in his face. He stopped and stared at me.

“You carry it with you?” He wasn't taunting me. He was concerned, he was sad, and he was very guilty.

I ignored his question and read the letter to him:

 

Dear Brad,

I know it's obvious to both of us that we've grown apart. I guess the distance that we thought was so small is actually so big it is tearing us apart. We've made it so far, but I don't think I can make it any farther. I guess I knew when I didn't go home this summer that we were through as a couple.

I met someone. Someone here in Princeton. At first it was just sex, a release, but I've developed feelings for him. I've fallen in love with him. I guess I could pretend that I haven’t when we're together, but I think I owe it to you to be honest.

I know you feel the distance too. I can't help but think that when you read this letter it will come as a relief to you, that I'm taking the initiative to end a dying relationship. I hope that it makes things easier for you. And I hope that when the dust settles, we can still be friends.

Love,

Robbie

It had been impossible for me to avoid sounding totally bitter as I’d read it. Now that I was done, I angrily folded it back up and put it in my wallet. I fought back the tears, wiping my eyes as I tried desperately to stop them before they could run down my face, but I lost that battle. “You were fucking wrong,” I said, as we started walking again.

“How come you never told me that you still loved me?” he asked softly.

“You know me. You know my pride. What was I going to do, make matters worse by throwing myself at your feet so you could just reject me even more? No, I figured that if that's how you felt I'd just go with it. It would be easier for you, and I thought it would be easier for me.” I wanted to stop there, to end my tirade, but the months of raw emotion, the months of pain, just overwhelmed all of my controls. The tears were flowing down my cheeks now, and I started speaking louder. “But no, you had to bring that fucking bitch home for Christmas. Fawn all over him. Make googly fucking eyes at each other. Then you’d sneak off and fuck; only you weren't even quiet. I had to hold a pillow over my head to block out the sound.” I couldn't look at him, I just couldn't, until he stopped and made me, and when I did I saw there were tears flowing down his cheeks too.

“I hurt you so bad. God, it must have been horrible. I'm so, so sorry. I really am. I just don't know what to say.” He was so sincere. He didn't get it before, but he got it now. Now he genuinely understood the pain he’d put me through. At least it bothered him that he’d hurt me, I thought bitterly. Part of me wanted to hug him and try to make him feel better, while another part of me wanted to kick him in the balls. “Are you still in love with me?” he asked.

“Jesus fucking Christ, Robbie. What are you trying to do, rip all the scabs off? You know what, you tell me how you feel, and we'll just go with that, OK? Why don't you expose some of your soul instead of probing into mine with a knife?” I had reached the basket-case point. I turned around and started heading back, picking up my pace and forcing him to really walk fast to keep up with me. I desperately needed the safety of Stef's house and some solitude.

“Is it possible to be in love with two people?” he asked. I said nothing. “Because I love you both.” I slowed my pace, as if to tell him I was listening. He waited for me to say something, but I couldn't. “I thought after I wrote that letter that it would be over between us, but it wasn't. When I saw you at Christmas I wanted to spend time with you, just the two of us. Not to fuck, but just to be with you, to be friends again. But you seemed to be fine with us being broken up, and I figured that since I'd made my bed, I'd have to lie in it. Then during the Super Bowl trip, Neil was so fucking bitchy, but you took it in stride. You were like your mother, as gracious as anyone could expect. And then that night that we made love, that's when I knew we weren't done. That was when I knew that I still loved you.”

He waited for me to say something, but I didn't, so he babbled on. “Then in New Haven, you were awesome. We connected again, and that link between us scared the shit out of me. And the money. That was the nicest thing anyone's done for me. Well, I guess you've done other really nice things for me. But you paid off the debts of a guy you hated, and you did it for me.”

“So why are you here?” I asked.

“To find out if my feelings for you are still there and if you still have feelings for me.”

“So what if they are? What are you going to do about it? You said you love us both. Neil and I hate each other, so that rules out communal living.” I joked, in a desperate attempt to lighten up this discussion. He snaughed at that, and I chuckled with him. This had become too intense, too maudlin.

“You'd be too tired. Neil is a total bottom, and I am too, when you're around.” I rolled my eyes and smiled. “I don't know what to do. I guess I just wanted to know.”

“So you're going to come down here, lead me on, and then go back to Neil like nothing ever happened? Oh that should be great for my psyche.”

“I don't mean to do that, Brad. I really don't. I'm so confused. Doesn't it say something that I came to you to talk about this?” And that was it. That was why he was here. The same old Robbie. He was in a mess, a big mess, and he knew that the best place to go, the best person to help him out, was me. I just happened to be involved in the drama too. He was approaching me as a lover, someone he still had feelings for, and as a friend, someone whose help he needed to work through his problems.

“Robbie, you came down here because you still love me, and because you still need me. You do this, you always have. When you get in trouble, you come running to me for help and advice, to help you solve your latest dilemma.” I watched him think about that, about how pathetic I’d made him sound, and watched him start to really get pissed off. I let him boil for a bit, evaluating his mood perfectly. Just before he lost it, I told him: “You know what they call that? They call that a partner.” I smiled to myself as I watched that blow land, not a mean blow, but a reality blow.

We were back at the house now. We walked silently and somberly past a worried Tonto and a worried Stefan and straight to my room. I locked the door. “Strip,” I told him. He was about to argue, but must have seen the fire in my eyes. He did as he was told, but he was scared, so scared that his dick was limp. “Lie down on your stomach,” I ordered. I saw him get a slight grin, and then he did what I said. I took off my clothes. I had a raging hard on, and I rolled a condom on and lubed my dick liberally.

I lay down on top of him and drove into him hard, with no foreplay and no loosening. I felt him tighten and I heard him gasp in pain. Good. “You fucking hurt me; you fucking ripped me apart you dumbass,” I said, and I just started pounding him. “You should have just taken a knife and stuck it in my heart and turned it. I hated you for that.” I was slamming into him harder, really pounding him, only he was used to me now. Now he just whimpered. I reached down and slapped his ass hard, really hard. I did it again. Then I pulled out and really whaled on him, smacking the shit out of his ass until it was red, and then I plunged into him again. I channeled all of my anger, all of my pain, into that fuck. “You fucking asshole. I gave you everything, I gave you my love, my body, everything. You had my heart on a platter and you fucking ate it. And I can't even hate you for it because I still love you so much.” There were tears running down my face as I slammed into him over and over again.

Then I looked down at him, at the back of his head, at the side of his face that looked so sad yet in so much ecstasy, and at his beautiful form, and I felt my love for him returning, and I blasted my load inside of him. When I was done I just collapsed onto his back, completely sobbing, completely spent, and completely at his mercy.

He rolled over and hugged me. The bed was sticky. He'd shot a massive load. God, did he cum. He liked it rough sometimes. I guess while I was purging myself, he was purging himself too. And then I just curled up onto his chest and held on tight, while he kissed my head and stroked my back, and told me that he loved me. He loved me. I fell asleep, smiling and exhausted.

 


 

 

I woke up to the buzz of the intercom. “Sweeties, are you in there?” It was Stef's voice. I reluctantly got up, unsticking myself from Robbie, and headed over to the wall and pressed the switch.

“We were napping. What time is it?” I asked groggily.

“It's six o'clock. We are going to go to dinner in an hour. I thought you might want some time to get ready,” he said playfully.

“We'll be downstairs in an hour,” I said, and headed back to bed.

“We have to get up?” he asked.

“In a minute,” I said, running my hand down his cum-crusted abdomen and gently stroking his hardening dick. “Want to take a shower with me?”

He got a big grin on his face, a huge grin, and we headed to the shower. I washed every part of his body and he returned the favor.

“I'm sorry I lost it in bed,” I said sheepishly.

“That’s OK. Besides, it was pretty hot,” he said, and flashed his adorable grin at me. “But you know what I'd really like?”

“What?” I asked suspiciously.

“I want you to make love to me, right here, right now.”

“I need to get a condom,” I told him.

“No. Without one. I want to feel your bare dick slide into me.”

“Robbie, I just found out that I’m negative and I swore to myself that I wouldn't fuck anyone again without a condom,” I objected, even as he soaped up my dick.

“Brad, I'm clean. I got tested two weeks ago. I'm negative too. And since then I've used a condom every time,” he said and turned around, offering himself to me. I caved to the hormones and the love that I felt for him, and decided I could trust him. “Oh yeah, that feels so good, so perfect,” he cooed as I slid into him. “You're the only one that makes me feel this good.”

“You mean Neil isn't a good top,” I said as I slid slowly in and out of him.

“He's never fucked me. No one else has fucked me since, well, since high school. Only you.”

I stopped, stunned, the water cascading over us. I felt my heart fill up, fill up with love, restored to its rightful form. He loved to be fucked, and I was the only one he'd been with? Not even Neil had gotten to nail him? After that, our lovemaking was beautiful, beautiful and sublime. And when I came, I almost blacked out.

“That was incredible,” he said with a huge grin while we were getting ready. It was a nice place, so we had to wear khakis and a blazer at least.

“It was. You are amazing,” I told him.

“I came down here for answers, and I'm just more confused than ever,” he said.

“I've got an idea. It's Friday. Why don't we just enjoy the next few days, just the two of us. We’ll wait until the flight back to worry about the consequences, OK?”

“Deal,” he said, and kissed me passionately, just like he used to. He wasn’t holding back anymore, he was letting himself love me.

“Now stop it or we won't make it to dinner, and that will piss Tonto off.” He snaughed.

 

March 31, 1985

Los Angeles, CA

 

The last few days had been euphoric. Robbie and I had reconnected like never before, and I’d just basked in his love. If I’d had doubts about my own feelings for him, they were gone. I still didn't know exactly where I stood with Robbie, but I knew that even if he didn't love only me, he loved me.

The car whisked us along the freeway to the airport, and the closer I got to the plane the more apprehensive I got. We'd have to have that discussion about us. He was probably going to dump me all over again. I tried to brace myself to deal with that, but it was a wasted effort. If he did that, he’d completely fuck me up. I tried to look on the bright side, and decided that at least I'd have Max to lean on. We got to the airport and drove right up to the plane. Max and his parents were out on the ramp waiting for us, so we said our goodbyes in the car.

“It's so good to see you two together and happy again,” I said to Greg and Stef.

“I could say the same thing about you guys,” Greg observed. I saw Robbie swallow hard, knowing he had some tough decisions to make in the near future. We wiped away the tears and jumped out to see Max and meet his parents.

“Hey there,” Max said cheerfully. “These are my parents.” He was obviously on cloud nine. “John Granger,” his dad said and gave me a firm handshake. “Janet Granger,” his mother said. “Thank you so much for bringing Max home for the break. We miss him so much.”

“I'm sorry we didn't get to go sailing this time, but we'll do it this summer,” Greg said to all of us. That got a special smile from Janet. She was clearly devoted to her hard-charging boss.

“This is my friend Robbie,” I said, introducing Robbie to the Grangers. Max shook his hand tentatively and looked at me, the questions obvious on his face. Those questions would have to wait, though, as we all said our last tearful goodbyes. The three of us climbed into the plane and settled down in the seats while the pilot closed the door. I noticed that the bed was still set up back there.

“We're going to Princeton first?” Eric said. I nodded. “Good. That works best with the weather. There will be rain in New Jersey, maybe snow in Connecticut.” I asked myself for the millionth time what the fuck I was thinking going to school in the frozen tundra.

“He's cute,” Robbie said, as Eric walked back up to the cockpit. I glared at him playfully.

“Um, I don't mean to pry, but I'm kind of surprised to see you here,” Max said to Robbie.

“It's kind of complicated,” Robbie said.

“You're not going to hurt Brad again are you?” Max asked belligerently. That really surprised me. “If you do, I will kick your fucking ass.” I’d never seen Max act so aggressively. I couldn't help but smile inside, happy that he cared enough about me to defend me.

“No, Max. I'm not going to hurt him. At least I'm going to try not to. I'm glad he's got a good friend in New Haven, though,” Robbie said, disarming Max. “I've got a problem. I'm in love with two guys at the same time, and I don't know what to do about it.”

“If you let him go, you're a fucking idiot,” Max said, but without malice. He was warming up to Robbie.

“So I've been told.”

I intervened. “So what happens when we land?” Robbie looked at me, his expression blank. He didn't know; he was still confused. I remembered that he had come to me for help, for advice. “OK, I've got an idea.” They both looked at me. “You have eight weeks until graduation. I want four weekends, and Neil can have four. That means two trips to Connecticut for you and two trips to Princeton for me. You graduate, and you choose: me or him.”

“I guess this means I have to have a talk with him,” Robbie said uncomfortably. He would have avoided that if he could.

“I fucking hate Neil,” I said, “but I think you owe it to him to be honest.” I paused. “And you need to always wear a condom when you fuck him.”

He got a little pissed. “I already do that.” He thought about my idea for a little longer, and I was glad he did. I knew he didn’t make important decisions on the fly. Finally, he spoke again. “Alright, it's a plan.”

“Good. And when I'm in Princeton, I don't want to see his sorry little ass. If I do, I'll put him in the fucking hospital.” I was serious, and he knew it. Neil wouldn't be the first guy I'd beaten up, and he would be a piece of cake. The thought of my fist slamming into his pretty face made me smile briefly. We sat down with a calendar and worked out all of the weekends. Robbie was very organized, and I knew that once I got things into his calendar, they would happen.

“So there's a bed back there,” Robbie said when we were done.

“You guys go ahead,” Max said. “I'll try not to watch.”

I caught Robbie's eye and he winked at me. I smiled back. “I'm thinking it might be nice to get to know you a little better, Max,” he said, running his hand across Max's thigh. I leaned over and nuzzled Max's neck.

“Hey Max, you ever seen two guys fuck before?” I asked him in my slutty voice.

“Uh, no, I, uh, no.” Except for pornos, I thought.

“Come on, I'll show you how to do it. Robbie loves to get fucked, don't you babe?” We were talking dirty on purpose to get Max fired up. It was working. I leaned in and kissed him, then took his hand and led him to the back, with Robbie behind us.

We stripped down and just stood there staring at each other. Three hunky guys, hard as rocks. I pushed Robbie down onto the bed and grabbed the lube. We hadn't been using condoms, but I did this time, if only to set a good example for Max. I sucked on Robbie's cock, just a few bobs. “Taste him, Max,” I said, urging Max down on him. Robbie has a beautiful dick, so Max didn't need to be told twice.

“God, Max, you are good at that,” Robbie moaned. I pulled Max off and moved to Robbie's ass. I showed him how to rim him, although Max already knew how to do that. Then I took his finger and we entered Robbie together. I showed him where the spot was, and Robbie just rolled his head back.

“See, he likes that,” I teased. “Now once he's loosened up, ask him if he's ready.” I looked up at Robbie. “You ready, baby?”

“Fuck yeah. Come on,” he begged. Max giggled. I lined my dick up with his hole and pushed in. Both Max and Robbie gasped. I pushed in and out slowly, not enough to get either of us excited, just enough to feel good.

“Sit up there,” I told Max. “Sit on his face. Let him lick your hole while I fuck him.” Max looked worried.

“Come here, Max. Let me taste you.” Max smiled and squatted over Robbie's face. He looked to the ceiling in bliss when Robbie's tongue hit him. Then I leaned forward while I gently fucked Robbie and started sucking Max's dick. He went nuts, and so did we.

It's really tough to come together with a threesome, but I didn't worry about that. I focused on Max, and in no time at all he was blasting down my throat. He moved off of Robbie, who smiled up at me lovingly, and then I really started to pound him.

“He likes it that hard?” Max asked, amazed.

“Fuck yeah,” Robbie panted. His eyes rolled back into his head and he made that little “o” with his mouth that I loved. Max leaned over and sucked on his dick. Robbie's eyes flew open, and then he started blowing. Watching his body spasm and contort while he filled Max’s mouth blew out all of my sexual circuits: I was right behind him. When we were done, we all sort of collapsed in the bed, but it was kind of tense. Max seemed really nervous, so I tried to make him feel more at ease.

“Let me show you what I like best about sex with Robbie,” I told him. I lay on his right side. “Lie there, just like me, on his left side.” Max curled up and smiled at me. “See what I mean. He's kind of fat, so that makes him cushy.”

“Hey,” Robbie said playfully and smacked my back. “I'm not fat.”

“You know, I really hated you for what you did to Brad. He totally loves you, you know that don't you?” Max said. I don't like people talking about me like that, but he was a good friend, and sincere.

“I hated me for doing that too, Max. There was a lot of confusion about us. Most of it was my fault. The next few months probably won't be easy either. Promise me you'll be a good friend to Brad.”

“That's no problem at all. We're friends forever.” I grinned at him. What a cutie.

“So what happened with you and Lark?” I asked.

“We fucked around all week. I love him. I really do. But I understand where he's coming from, so I guess I just have to deal with what I get.”

“You know,” I told him, “If you guys have problems again, remember that Lark can be a great friend. Try to save that, alright? Plus he's one awesome surfer.”

“True,” Max said. “Almost as good as me, but definitely better than you.”

“What?” I said, and leaped over Robbie to tackle him. The rest of the flight was a blast. As we started to land and Robbie put his clothes back on, the true sadness of what was going to happen burst in on me.

I sat there in knots as we landed. It seemed like we taxied in record time, only because I didn’t want our time together to end. “It's OK, baby. I'll see you in New Jersey in two weeks. Don't cry,” Robbie said soothingly. I smiled and kissed him. And then he bounded down the stairs and into the terminal, and back to Neil.

I sat there silently for a while, getting my emotions back under control. Max finally broke the silence. “He loves you. He's figuring it out. He just needs some time,” he said reassuringly.

“Yeah, well in the meantime, I've got you to keep me company, right?” I said, as I moved on top of him, dominating him as he liked.

“You know it.” I felt the plane lift off. Eric hadn't made us fasten our seatbelts so we lay there in bed for a few seconds, then I thrust against him, feeling his pubic hair against the base of my dick. Then I moved so my dick slid up and down his crack and my pubes rubbed against his hard cock. He tried to push me off to blow me, but I held him down. He fought me, but I held him, grinding into him. Finally he gave in and ground back against me, and I brought us both off in one amazing orgasm.

Robbie had that bitch Neil, but I was the big winner in the deal. I had Max to keep me company.

 

        

Copyright © 2011 Mark Arbour; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 29
  • Love 7
  • Haha 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Robbie and Neil are doomed to failure, as both are passive bottoms there is no future together especially as Neil knows the truth about the money. Lark has Max in the same position like pigeons is a park feeding on the leftovers.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Love the threesome on the plane--and knowing Brad had a good friend in Max while Robbie had the user Neil

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Chapter 4: A Walk on the Beach

-When Brad and Robbie have sex at the start of the chapter.  My 2009 comment: (Just what the hell ARE OP shorts, anyway? I've never heard of OP.)

"Senses Working Overtime" by XTC

-When Brad and Robbie are on the beach, and Brad reads him the one-page break-up letter. Then they have angry sex.

"Every Breathe You Take" by the Police

-When Robbie meets Max, and then Brad later has a threesome.

"A Million Miles Away" by the Plimsouls

  • Like 5
Link to comment
On 5/16/2023 at 1:20 AM, methodwriter85 said:

Chapter 4: A Walk on the Beach

-When Brad and Robbie have sex at the start of the chapter.  My 2009 comment: (Just what the hell ARE OP shorts, anyway? I've never heard of OP.)

"Senses Working Overtime" by XTC

-When Brad and Robbie are on the beach, and Brad reads him the one-page break-up letter. Then they have angry sex.

"Every Breathe You Take" by the Police

-When Robbie meets Max, and then Brad later has a threesome.

"A Million Miles Away" by the Plimsouls

That XTC song was one of my college anthems!

4 hours ago, drsawzall said:

Is Robbie that insecure?

Yes. 

  • Sad 2
Link to comment

No two ways about it, Robbie is a rollercoaster ride! Brad has a season pass!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 3/6/2014 at 11:32 AM, Miles Long said:

Robbie's major character flaw is that he's wishy washy. On so many levels he's so awesome but when it comes down to what he wants he flounders, because he wants everything. Nice work, thanks.

And when he makes a decisive decision, it doesn't go well.

On 6/3/2023 at 7:42 PM, drsawzall said:

Is Robbie that insecure?

Duh.

I don't like Lark. Never have. Never will.

Love the beach scene and love that it becomes a recurring theme.

I feel badly for people who don't have beaches to go to to clear their heads. That is why I think Will should stay in CA.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 7/20/2023 at 8:10 AM, PrivateTim said:

I feel badly for people who don't have beaches to go to to clear their heads. That is why I think Will should stay in CA.

Fuck you ( from Missouri). 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
11 minutes ago, PrivateTim said:

I think you mean "Misery" 😁

I do think people who live in the Great Lakes region believe they have beaches, though. Not that this applies to Mark. LOL

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Angry 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

I do think people who live in the Great Lakes region believe they have beaches, though. Not that this applies to Mark. LOL

Actually Lake Michigan is pretty cool, and I can work that in along with a trip to Chicago. 

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Mark Arbour said:

Actually Lake Michigan is pretty cool, and I can work that in along with a trip to Chicago. 

There is a great movie about surfing in the Great Lakes, Unsalted. It is amazing these guys are so dedicated that they will go out in January to surf.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 7/23/2023 at 4:09 AM, PrivateTim said:

There is a great movie about surfing in the Great Lakes, Unsalted. It is amazing these guys are so dedicated that they will go out in January to surf.

That’s a bit more dedication than I have. 😃

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..