Jump to content
    Mark Arbour
  • Author
  • 3,240 Words
  • 11,646 Views
  • 21 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Streak - Prologue. Prologue

August 7, 2002

Claremont, OH

 

Zach

 

“I have to go,” I said to Will, even as he pulled me in for another kiss. I had to go, but I didn’t want to go. I wanted to stay here in the condo with him. Actually, I wanted to go to the airport, get on the plane, and get the fuck out of here, but I couldn’t do that until tomorrow. I usually got what I wanted, but this time it wasn’t happening, and that made this even harder.

“You think you’ll be able to come back later?” he asked hopefully.

“Maybe for a little bit,” I said. “My parents are going to want me home tonight, since it’s my last night here.”

“Makes sense,” he said. He was resigned to the inevitable, and so was I, but neither one of us liked it.

“Someday, I won’t have to put up with their bullshit,” I promised him. “I’m sorry.”

He smiled, and his whole face lit up. That was the deal with Will: he had such vivid facial expressions, but only with people he liked and trusted. I remember when I first met him, I’d see him directing them at other people, and I’d so wanted to be on the receiving end of those looks. But he’d ended up hating me, and then his looks had been cold, at best, or piercing, when he was pissed. I was pretty much immune to people and their bullshit attitudes, but not his. When he was pissed off and gave me that look, it was like he was vaporizing me with his eyes. “I think we’ll always have to put up with bullshit, but you’re worth it. I had fun last night.”

“So did I,” I said, and felt myself blushing. I never thought I’d meet someone like him, who was so open to getting a little freaky. God, he was awesome. I tried to think of something he wouldn’t do in bed, and by the time I got that weird, it was stuff I wouldn’t do anyway. “But now I have to go.” I walked out of the condo before he could stop me, and pulled out my phone even as I walked down the hallway.

“Sup,” Brent said as he answered.

“Dude, can you give me a ride home? I’m at the Mills.”

“Give me ten,” he said.

“Thanks,” I said. “I’ll be in front of the Starbucks.”

“Then you can get me coffee while you’re waiting for me,” he said.

“Fine.” I hung up the phone and went to Starbucks, got Brent coffee, and was standing out front when he drove up. I handed him the coffee, then got in. He was driving his Dodge pickup, the one Gathan had given him, and he was wearing his nasty overalls.

“Thanks” he said.

“Thanks for the ride,” I responded.

“So where were you last night?” he asked.

“I told Mom and Dad I was with Jackie Parvin,” I said.

“Dude’s a douche,” he said. Jackie was probably my best friend in Claremont, which wasn’t saying much, since Brent was right about him.

“Yeah, but it’s better than sitting around at home,” I grumbled. I hated being here. I didn’t have my car, so I had to either walk, or bum rides off my brothers.

“No shit,” Brent said. “What are you doing today?”

“I don’t know,” I said bitterly. “I’ll have to ask what my schedule is.” My parents had pretty much dictated what I did during the day, and most of the evenings while I’d been here.

“You’re almost done,” he said sympathetically. “You want to tell me where you really were last night?”

“Will’s in town,” I said.

“What’s your deal with him?” Brent asked. “You still trying to milk him for cash?”

“No,” I said, the irritation pretty obvious in my voice.

“You gonna tell me what’s going on?”

“I will if you take me out to lunch,” I said, smiling at him.

“Alright. Let me get cleaned up.” We pulled up to the familiar house, and went strolling through the front door.

“Where have you been?” my father asked, as soon as I got into the living room.

“I told you,” I said, stalling.

“You said you were with Jackie, but he called looking for you,” he said. That was a blatant lie. Jackie would never have called my parents’ phone; he’d call my cell phone. This was so typical of the bullshit my father pulled on me.

“Well if he did, he was just screwing with you, because he was with me,” I objected. The fact that he dropped it so quickly told me he was full of shit.

“Trent said you were going out with his church people again today,” he said. I was so done with that, and there was no way I was spending any more time with those idiots. I’d done enough, what I had to, to build some cred as a religious freak.

“Nope,” I said. “Brent and I are doing lunch, and then I don’t know what the plan is.”

“The plan is for you to be home by five o’clock,” he said in his imperious voice. He’d had fun giving me orders while I was home, with making me dance to his tune. It made him feel good, while it just pissed me off. But I could focus on the end result, which is why I was so good at football. I could set my eyes on a goal and put up with all kinds of shit to get there, and my goal was to get the fuck out of here, and to get to a place where I didn’t have to put up with his bullshit.

“I can do that,” I said.

My mother came into the room, and that changed the whole dynamic. My father and I had a pretty shitty relationship, where he liked to assert his authority over me, and the only real feedback I got from him was bitching. My mother was just the opposite. Unless she was in my father’s corner when he was on one of his rants, she was my biggest advocate, or at least she had been. Over the past few years, he’d gotten bitchier with me, and he’d driven a wedge between us. I loved my mother, but she wasn’t the rock for me that she’d once been. “I’m making a roast tonight. Your favorite.”

“Thanks Mom,” I said, and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

It was only 11am, so that meant that after lunch; I could go hang out with Will for a couple of hours. That was pretty motivating, so I rushed up the stairs to get ready. This house was small, really small, with three bedrooms upstairs. My parents’ bedroom was in the back of the house on the first floor, in a room they’d added on a long time ago to make room for everyone. Growing up, we’d all had to share a bedroom. Gathan had shared with his sister, Ella, and they’d put a curtain down the middle to divide the space up. I’d shared with my brother, Zeke, until I was six, then I’d swapped out and shared with Brent. Zeke had shared with Brent’s brother, Trent.

Those bedroom assignments pretty much reflected who we were each tightest with. Even though Brent, Trent, Gathan, and Ella were really cousins, they’d always been like brothers and sister, and that’s how we thought of each other. Zeke was my brother, for real, but he and I didn’t really have much in common. He was a total dork, all into engineering. He thought my focus on football made me stupid; I thought his lack of any social skills at all was embarrassing. If he wasn’t such a math freak, he wouldn’t really have anything going for him. Trent was kind of like him. They were both pretty unattractive, and they didn’t have personalities that would offset that.

Gathan and I had really hated each other growing up, because he’d been kind of like my father was now, where he was always trying to prove that he was in charge. He’s a political animal, and smart as fuck, which was how he got into Stanford, but that also meant that he could be pretty manipulative. He and I fought non-stop as kids. It wasn’t until last year that we’d gotten beyond our issues and been cool with each other. Ella was our sister, and she was a bitch. She came off all sweet and shy and innocent, but underneath that, she was a schemer, totally willing to use someone to get what she wanted. I’d known that for a long time, but no one else had believed me until she’d totally shit on Will’s brother, Darius. Of the people in my family, the person I got along with the worst was my father, but the person I liked the least was Ella.

Brent and I had gotten tight even when we were little kids. Our personalities just synced. I was pretty uptight and driven, but I could be really extroverted when I wanted to be. I was also pretty smart, and I was good in school, almost as good as Gathan. Brent was mellow and laid back. Women loved him, because he was the strong silent type. He was a year younger than Gathan, and two years older than me, but even though he’d been two years ahead of me in school, he’d been hopelessly lost with the academic side of things. I’d been a driven athlete, with no real support from my family, except my mother. So by some unspoken agreement, I’d helped Brent get through school, and he’d propped me up by going to my games, and being involved in my football career.

Brent was a handsome guy, and if it weren’t for the fact that he wasn’t very book smart, he’d be a total catch for just about any chick at school. I’d be willing to bet that even Kristen Hendrickson would have picked him over Gathan if he’d been brighter. He was tall, at 6’1”, and had a wider face with squarer features than I had. It made him seem solid and reliable. He was fit, but not in a freakish way like I was, or even Gathan was. He really didn’t need to be. He wasn’t a big fighter like Gathan, and he wasn’t into sports like I was. Brent had played baseball and soccer, but only for fun. Brent’s big passion was for cars. He loved cars, loved working on them, and he was going to a tech school to get his mechanic’s certification.

I’d known I was gay for a long time, but knowing it and admitting it were two different things. I fought it like crazy, and when I focus on something, I usually get it. That was one of the few battles I’d lost. I’d hid it away, and only when the drive was too great, did I decide to experiment with someone, and I’d picked Gathan. I guess I’d thought maybe if we fucked around, we wouldn’t hate each other. Besides, Brent was really the only other option if I wanted to stick with my family, and I wanted to do that, so no one else would know I was gay. Only when we’d fucked, it had been a disaster. He’d ended up damn near raping me, and I’d ended up with my ass ripped open and bleeding. Yet even then, even with all that, it had awakened something in me, a beast, and I’d begun to crave dick.

I’d managed to buy a big dildo without anyone finding out about it, but Brent had busted me one afternoon when I was using it while I jacked off. Rather than giving me shit, he’d taken over and fucked me. It was the only time he’d done that, but it had been really nice. He’d been really gentle, fucking me like I was a chick, which made sense, because he was really really straight. He’d convinced me that I needed someone who was more into it, and who would fuck my brains out.

He’d asked me if I was gay, and I’d told him that I wasn’t, and told him that it felt good to have something shoved up your ass. He hadn’t believed me, but I’d talked him into letting me blow him, and with a little help from my finger, I’d demonstrated that it felt really fucking good. So Brent had taken the whole thing in stride, and had accepted that I wasn’t gay, but I just got off better with having my prostate stimulated.

The only member of my family who knew Will and I were a couple was Gathan. He didn’t know because I trusted him, or because he was the dude I chose to confide in, he knew we were together because he lived in California, and he hung out with Will and his family. He’d gotten all involved in the drama when Will had bought me the Durango. He was smart enough to figure things out. Fortunately, I’d gotten close enough to Gathan to know he wouldn’t out me. But Brent and I were much closer than Gathan and me, and it bothered me that Gathan knew and Brent didn’t. It was time to fix that.

I went downstairs and headed outside to Brent’s pickup, hanging out to wait for him there. He’d find me, and if I stayed inside, I may end up having to have another conversation with my father. My patience with him was pretty limited, so I knew that it was a good idea for me to avoid him as much as possible. Brent came ambling out of the house, with his happy-go-lucky walk. “You ready?”

“Ready,” I said, and hopped in. We argued about restaurants, but ended up choosing this Mexican place that Brent liked. It was tough to appreciate the Mexican food in Claremont after living in California for six months, but it was OK. We scored a good table, kind of off to ourselves, so that made it even better.

“Jessie said she had fun with you the other night,” he said. Jessie was the girl I’d fucked around with. I cringed at the memory, the memory of how I’d lost my erection when I’d tried to fuck her.

“I’m not into her,” I said, “but thanks for trying.”

“Why not?” he asked.

I braced myself. “Because I’m into Will.”

He nodded. “You guys a couple?”

“We are,” I said, smiling.

“I guess I’m not surprised you’re with him, but I’m kind of surprised that you’re so into him,” he said. “You gay?”

I nodded. He didn’t say anything; he just took a drink of his Coke. “You OK with that?”

He gave me a look that said I was an idiot. “I don’t give a shit who you fuck.”

“I didn’t think you would,” I said.

“How long have you two been together?”

“We hooked up for the first time after Robbie’s memorial,” I said.

“That was a tough time,” he said, as if that explained it. “How come you didn’t tell me until now?”

I shrugged. “I guess I was fighting it, fighting who I was.” I paused, and realized that I should have trusted him. “I’m sorry.”

“Nah, it’s all good,” he said. “I kind of figured you were fucking him, but I figured you were doing it because he’s rich.”

“I’m not Ella,” I said, annoyed. “Besides, what am I going to get from him? Shit, he already bought me an SUV.”

“He takes you to Hawaii, and Europe,” Brent said. I guess those were pretty big perks.

“I love him,” I said. He really raised his eyebrow at that.

“That’s a pretty big deal.”

“It is,” I agreed.

“You gonna tell Mom and Dad?”

“No,” I said. “Not unless I have to.”

“Probably a good idea. They don’t like Will.”

“I know that,” I said. “They don’t like me when I’m around Will.”

“They think he’s a cocky little shit, and he don’t listen to anyone, especially not his father. They think that’s why you don’t listen to Dad anymore.”

“I don’t listen to Dad anymore because he’s full of shit,” I said, with a little too much venom. “All he does is criticize me. Shit, if I listened to him, I wouldn’t be able to make a single touchdown the entire season.”

“He’s hard on you,” Brent acknowledged. “But he loves you.”

“I know,” I said, even though I wondered about that. “But I’m here, doing my thing to be a good son, and then I’m going out to Cali and I’m going to kick ass.”

He smiled. “Your school is good.”

“De La Salle? Good? Shit, we’re the bomb. We’re probably going to be rated the top team in the US. We’ve got one hell of a winning streak going. We’ve won 125 games in a row.”

“Damn,” he said. “I should come out and see you play.”

“The game you should come to is on September 21st,” I said. “It’s in Honolulu.”

“Don’t think I can afford that,” he said, shaking his head. “I’m gonna finish up tech school this spring, then I’m going to open a garage.”

“Maybe I’ll ask my boyfriend to buy you a ticket,” I joked.

“I don’t want to take their money,” he said.

“Dude, did you see that Stef ranked 25th on the Forbes 400 list. That means he’s worth over seven billion dollars.”

“Fuck,” Brent said, his eyes bulging.

“And Brad is like 230th, which means he’s almost as rich as Oprah,” I said.

“I don’t want that kind of money. I just want enough to open my garage, and have a good life,” he said.

We finished up our lunch, and got ready to leave. “What’s your plan for today?”

“Why?” he asked me, wondering what I’d be bugging him about.

“I’m wondering if you could drop me off at the Mills, and then pick me up about 4:30,” I said.

“You’re going to see Will?” I nodded. “He coming over for dinner?”

“I’m thinking I’ll spare him that,” I said. “The last time he came over, it wasn’t much fun.”

“I’ll pick you up in front of the Starbucks at 4:30,” he said. We walked out to the truck, and hopped in. “I’m glad you told me.”

“I’m glad I told you too,” I said, shooting my smile at him.

“I’ll stop trying to fix you up with chicks.”

“Thanks,” I said, chuckling.

“For what it’s worth, I like Will.”

“Actually, that’s worth a lot,” I said. He dropped me off at the condo, and I walked down the hall to Will’s unit, knocked and entered. I wandered around and finally found him lying in bed, sound asleep.

I smiled and stripped off my clothes, then began teasing him, keeping him asleep as long as I could, but when I started sucking his dick that definitely woke him up. “Hey!” he said, and sat up to give me a nice kiss. “What an awesome surprise!”

“Had lunch with Brent and he dropped me off. I’ve got until 4:30 to satisfy your desires,” I said, using my sexy voice.

“Dude, only you know how to truly to do that,” he said. And so I did.

Copyright © 2015 Mark Arbour; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 60
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

An interesting opening act for the latest story line in the CAP series. It was interesting information how the Hayes family relates to each other. I am happy that Zack has somebody else that he can trust and I hope that Brent can be an additional anchor point for him as I'm certain he is going to need it.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

"Will Being Will"-Most excellent, Mark, Most Excellent. The only way, really, to deal with the Will Haters. As Lord Nelson said, "No Captain can do very wrong if he places his ship alongside the enemy." Certainly, if any adversary were crying out for a full broadside, they are.

Of course, Nelson also said, "Treat every Frenchman as if he was The Devil himself", which, given the generally high level of affectionate regard I feel for Stef, might suggest that the passage of years since the heroic demise of the Lord Admiral are sufficient to allow for a modest moderation when it comes to following his sage advice.

Link to comment

And so it begins... I am a little nervous about Zach and his journey ahead but can't wait to see what happens.

I am also a bit worried about Will, his "do the right thing and live with the consequences" attitude could rub up against Zach's plans.

Their's will be a love strengthen by adversity or smashed by the forces around them. Either way it's not a gentle road they have chosen.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Just when I was starting to miss my CAP friends I am rewarded, thank you. I am looking forward to hearing more from Zach as he navigates football, the closet and Will.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Well, this is an interesting start to what I am sure will be another great addition to the CAP saga. While Zach has never and probably will never be one of my favorites; I think it will be interesting to see through his eyes. The addition of JJ as one of the narrators sort of surprises me but he is someone that I have like much more than others and I can't wait to see some of the CAP world through his eyes.

 

I am glad that Zach has Brent to confide in. It is really important to have that support in your life especially during your teen years and it sounds like Brent is the kind of guy that will give his support unconditionally. Hope to see more of Brent, and less of the parents but doubt that is going to happen... LOL...

 

Great start, thanks for the quick turnaround on the new story Mark...

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Great to see the new story begin!

I am not yet ready to move Zach out of my virtual dumpster, but the lid is open and there is a step-ladder for him to use to climb out. :)

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Yay! New story!

Is this the first time we've had a nonfamily narrator (not counting Wade who has been adopted as family)? Actually, Zach's family-ish, isn't he? Well, at any rate, I believe he's the first Hayes narrator. :rolleyes:

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Interesting that Zach has actually cared about Will's opinions and wanted his affections for a long time - I went back and read ch 51 in 9.11 and saw their first interaction with new eyes.

Also good to have confirmation of Zach loving Will (enough to have him say so to Brent and even call Will his boyfriend). So far we've only been told this from Will's POV and I have occasionally wondered if there was a bit of wishful thinking involved. I'm glad they both genuinely care about each other. Even if they may have a hard time ahead with Zach in the closet and all the BS with Wally, at least their relationship is based on mutual love.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Very interesting prologue. So far I like Zach as a narrator. This allows us to see much more depth to his character...and the prologue brought us up to date on a lot of things pertaining to Zach...his true feelings for Will, his family relationships, his struggle to accept his orientation, the needs that Will fills and how special that is to Zach, and who exactly he can count on his family. Brent sounds like a great brother in a family Zach is slowly alienating himself from. I now know Zach many times better than I did and it makes me want to root for him. Cheers...Gary

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 08/08/2014 04:58 PM, KevinD said:
An interesting opening act for the latest story line in the CAP series. It was interesting information how the Hayes family relates to each other. I am happy that Zack has somebody else that he can trust and I hope that Brent can be an additional anchor point for him as I'm certain he is going to need it.
I'd shown Brent and Zach interacting, but never really defined their relationship, so it seemed appropriate.
  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 08/08/2014 06:09 PM, said:
"Will Being Will"-Most excellent, Mark, Most Excellent. The only way, really, to deal with the Will Haters. As Lord Nelson said, "No Captain can do very wrong if he places his ship alongside the enemy." Certainly, if any adversary were crying out for a full broadside, they are.

Of course, Nelson also said, "Treat every Frenchman as if he was The Devil himself", which, given the generally high level of affectionate regard I feel for Stef, might suggest that the passage of years since the heroic demise of the Lord Admiral are sufficient to allow for a modest moderation when it comes to following his sage advice.

LOL. Thanks. Will is a lightning rod for people, generally, but he's an important character...albeit a peripheral one in this story.
  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 08/08/2014 07:33 PM, Bucket1 said:
And so it begins... I am a little nervous about Zach and his journey ahead but can't wait to see what happens.

I am also a bit worried about Will, his "do the right thing and live with the consequences" attitude could rub up against Zach's plans.

Their's will be a love strengthen by adversity or smashed by the forces around them. Either way it's not a gentle road they have chosen.

You hit on an interesting point here, and that's the basic contrast between Will, who usually tries to do the right thing, and Zach, who usually does what's best for Zach.
  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 08/09/2014 01:05 AM, Miles Long said:
Just when I was starting to miss my CAP friends I am rewarded, thank you. I am looking forward to hearing more from Zach as he navigates football, the closet and Will.
Well, it had only been four days, so not a lot of anguish there. :-) Glad you're happy we're back with a new story!
  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 08/09/2014 01:24 AM, Daddydavek said:
Thanks!

A good start, now off to chapter one!

You're welcome. Read on!
  • Like 4
Link to comment
On 08/09/2014 03:37 AM, centexhairysub said:
Well, this is an interesting start to what I am sure will be another great addition to the CAP saga. While Zach has never and probably will never be one of my favorites; I think it will be interesting to see through his eyes. The addition of JJ as one of the narrators sort of surprises me but he is someone that I have like much more than others and I can't wait to see some of the CAP world through his eyes.

 

I am glad that Zach has Brent to confide in. It is really important to have that support in your life especially during your teen years and it sounds like Brent is the kind of guy that will give his support unconditionally. Hope to see more of Brent, and less of the parents but doubt that is going to happen... LOL...

 

Great start, thanks for the quick turnaround on the new story Mark...

While I think Brent is important to Zach, Will is really the guy he confides in. I'm sure Brent is important to him, but he doesn't seem to have the same kind of bond. Zach's almost like an alien, who bonds himself to one person and, of necessity almost, excludes the rest of the world.
  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 08/09/2014 07:49 AM, ColumbusGuy said:
Great to see the new story begin!

I am not yet ready to move Zach out of my virtual dumpster, but the lid is open and there is a step-ladder for him to use to climb out. :)

Zach is a flawed guy, but he's hot. Try to work your way around it from that angle. (SMILE)
  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 08/09/2014 11:38 AM, impunity said:
Yay! New story!

Is this the first time we've had a nonfamily narrator (not counting Wade who has been adopted as family)? Actually, Zach's family-ish, isn't he? Well, at any rate, I believe he's the first Hayes narrator. :rolleyes:

Well, we actually had Gathan co-narrate "Poor Man's Son", so it's not a first, but it is rather rare.
  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 08/09/2014 04:12 PM, Timothy M. said:
Interesting that Zach has actually cared about Will's opinions and wanted his affections for a long time - I went back and read ch 51 in 9.11 and saw their first interaction with new eyes.

Also good to have confirmation of Zach loving Will (enough to have him say so to Brent and even call Will his boyfriend). So far we've only been told this from Will's POV and I have occasionally wondered if there was a bit of wishful thinking involved. I'm glad they both genuinely care about each other. Even if they may have a hard time ahead with Zach in the closet and all the BS with Wally, at least their relationship is based on mutual love.

That's a really good point. It was entirely possible that Zach was just stringing Will along, but that got harder to buy into the longer their relationship went on. Zach's feelings for Will are genuine...it's a shame he can't really express them. :-(
  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 08/10/2014 06:01 AM, Headstall said:
Very interesting prologue. So far I like Zach as a narrator. This allows us to see much more depth to his character...and the prologue brought us up to date on a lot of things pertaining to Zach...his true feelings for Will, his family relationships, his struggle to accept his orientation, the needs that Will fills and how special that is to Zach, and who exactly he can count on his family. Brent sounds like a great brother in a family Zach is slowly alienating himself from. I now know Zach many times better than I did and it makes me want to root for him. Cheers...Gary
You make a good point about Zach slowly alienating himself from his family, but I'd correct that to say "his parents". Frank educated us in Flux as to how that works, in that Zach's battles with Wally and Clara won't necessarily involve the rest of the family. And Zach seems to be at a good place with Brent and Gathan. They're probably the most important to him, since he doesn't like Ella, and thinks Trent and Zeke are tools.
  • Like 3
Link to comment

As I said in another book, seeing the world from the POV of the narrator, softens that character; makes them more human, more sympathetic and more understandable. As I have said before, I am not a fan of Hayes boys, Frank, Robbie, Matt, Gathan and Zach, in general. Brent is the only one I like, maybe Trent too, but we haven't seen much of him. But in the last book, Flux, Matt took a turn to  the good and got to a decent place long before Robbie ever did.

Zach as the narrator of the prologue appears more sympathetic, but I've already read this book and Gap Year so that clouds my ability to like Zach. To me he has never really changed from the guy who hurt Will through John, both of which are unforgivable to me.

I remember the overarching storylines, but not the details and I am looking forward to reliving them.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..