Jump to content
    Nephylim
  • Author
  • 1,003 Words
  • 4,119 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

In The Arms of an Angel - 10. Chapter 10 - Both of us

“What do you mean ‘I’m yours’?” Pasha snapped. “Don’t be ridiculous. We’ve got some freaky bond and we need to work out some way to break it. I….”

“I don’t think we can,” the Angel said miserably. “I think if we try we will hurt each other.”

“But we have to try,” Pasha said in desperation. I can’t… react every time you think…. Shit, I feel you.”

“And I you. Why do you fight so hard to deny it? I know you desire me. You thrust the feelings on me then deny you have them. Why do you keep denying it?”

“I don’t desire you,” Pasha said, but with less conviction than before. “I can’t. I’m not gay.”

“You’ve said that before. I don’t understand what you mean.”

“Gay means…. It means a man who loves another man.”

“You love your brother,” the angel said carefully.

“Not love like that. Like… have sex with.” Pasha felt the heat rise and his cheeks burned. The angel didn’t seem to notice, although Pasha didn’t miss it when he rubbed his fingers absently over his own cheek.

“Is that a bad thing? Is it bad…being…gay?”

“No, not bad. It’s just I’m not.”

“Oh. But….”

“Let it drop, okay,” Pasha snapped and the angel winced. Pasha held up his hands. “Sorry. I’m sorry. Look, we need to work this out, and soon before one of us gets hurt.”

“One of us did,” the angel said bleakly.

“Yeah. I’m sorry about that. Does your head hurt?” he asked, his mood softening considerably.

“Yes.”

“Let me see.”

Pasha helped the angel sit up and examined the place, on the back of his head, where his golden hair was sticky with blood. When he touched it the angel winced and moaned and his hand came away with fresh blood. There was a fair amount on the towel, too.

“You’re still bleeding,” Pasha said, feeling concerned and guilty together. “I’ll get Anna to—.”

He made to get up but the angel’s hand shot out and grabbed his wrist. “Don’t go,” he said softly in his sweet voice.

“I…. Alright, but we need to do something to stop the bleeding.”

“It will stop. It hurts when you touch it. Don’t do it anymore. My… My head hurts inside too and it’s making me feel strange in my stomach.”

“Okay, well…. You should rest. If you move around too much you’ll be sick.”

“Sit with me.” The angel took Pasha’s hand and laid it against his cheek. Pasha felt a familiar stirring in his gut and thought he should pull his hand away. The problem was, it felt…nice.

Pasha shifted his position to make himself more comfortable and the angel let go of his hand. He reached out to touch Pasha’s hair. “You have pretty hair,” he murmured. “Soft.”

“It’s not as pretty as yours.” Pasha touched it. “It looks like real gold.”

“It is,” the angel said in a matter-of-fact way.

“Oh. It doesn’t feel like gold. It’s soft.”

“Yes.” The angel smiled and closed his eyes. “That feels good. Don’t stop.”

Pasha didn’t want to stop. He found he was enjoying himself, letting the golden locks slide through his fingers. The angel sighed again and his soft moan was echoed by the sound that slipped from Pasha’s throat.

“Who’s doing it this time?” Pasha asked, with an uneasy laugh.

“Both of us,” the angel said softly, opening his eyes.

Pasha wondered why he hadn’t noticed how beautiful they were. They were so big and so blue and so…. He had a strange sensation, as if he was falling into them.

“You are beautiful, Pasha,” the angel whispered.

“So are you.”

The smile the angel gave him was as sexy as any smile Pasha had ever seen. He found himself leaning forward and brushing his lips over the angel’s

“Mmm,” the angel hummed and wrapped his arms around Pasha, drawing him closer. There was one brief moment when Pasha felt he should say something, let the angel know he really didn’t desire him and this was…was just…. But the words were lost in the kiss and by the time the kiss ended he didn’t want to say them anymore.

When Anna and Lukas returned they found them both sitting on the sofa. The angel’s head was on a pillow in Pasha’s lap and was gazing up at him with an adoring look on his face. Pasha had the same expression on his and was gently stroking the angel’s hair and face. He looked up when he heard them and smiled.

“I take it you two have worked some things out,” Anna said, with a smile.

“Some things,” Pasha said. “We’re still no closer to understanding this bond, whatever it is.”

“But you’re not fighting it anymore. I think that’s quite a lot of progress, don’t you?” she said.

Pasha thought about it and nodded. “Oh yes,” he said.

“So what? Are you two…um…friendly now?” Lukas asked, unable to meet Pasha’s eyes.

“Oh, definitely friendly,” Pasha said in a loaded voice, gazing at the angel then he raised his eyes back to his brother. “Is that a problem?”

“A problem?” Lukas sounded mystified. “What do you mean a problem?”

“You know what I mean.” There was a hardness to his voice that made the angel frown.

Lukas shook his head, confused, then his eyes widened. “I thought you knew me better than that, Pasha,” he said, sounding disappointed. Pasha nodded.

“How are you feeling?” Anna asked the angel gently. “Do you have a headache?”

“I think so,” The angel said.

“If I were you I’d take him upstairs?” She said to Pasha. I think both of you could do with a nap. Don’t forget,” she said with some severity in her voice, “the angel was battered in the accident too.”

“Oh,” Pasha said, feeling guilty that he’d forgotten.

The angel gave a little gasp and touched Pasha’s face. “Don’t feel like that,” he said and it made Pasha smile.

Copyright © 2013 Nephylim; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 12
  • Love 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..