Jump to content
    Nephylim
  • Author
  • 993 Words
  • 4,088 Views
  • 10 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

In The Arms of an Angel - 25. Chapter 25 - How to Bind an Angel

Outside the shack was chaos. Pasha appeared to be In the middle of an army camp set up on a deserted industrial estate. All around were derelict buildings and mounds of rubble on a vast concreted open area. Dotted around the area and at the edge of a nearby wood were strange, shimmering white tents and the general debris of a large and busy campsite.

Angels, some with wings unfurled and some in human form were fighting hand to hand on the ground and in the air. The area was dotted with the pathetic mounds of the dead and dying from both sides.

Pasha ignored it all. He was blind and deaf to the fighting and to the shouts that went up when he was spotted. There was a pain in his heart and the sound of screaming echoing in his ears and he was following them with nothing in his head but the burning desire to get to the source as soon as he could.

No one challenged him. No one tried to stop him. In fact, no one came near him as he walked straight for the woods. Behind him, the sounds of battle fell to silence.

Pasha didn’t bother to look for a path but plunged straight into the trees. They tore at his wings but he ignored the pain. It was nothing. Besides, the trees didn’t tear at him for long. They burned at his touch and turned to ash as he passed.

He’d only taken a few steps into the clearing when he began to hear the screaming with his ears as well as inside his head. He speeded up and crashed through the trees until he burst into a clearing.

The hated figure of Micha’el stood off to one side. The other angels who dotted the clearing appeared to be high ranking. Some of them were holding prisoners and all were staring at Micha’el and the three angels standing directly in front of him. Two of them were holding the third strung between them. He was barely able to keep his feet. If they had let him go he would have fallen. It was he who was screaming.

At Pasha’s entrance everyone looked his way and the screaming stopped as Micha’el’s attention was diverted from Uzzi’el to Pasha.

“You,” he snarled.

Ignoring everyone and everything Pasha strode forward. As he approached, the two angels holding Uzzi’el stepped back. They released him and he fell to his knees. Although there were no bonds in evidence Uzzi’el’s arms seemed to be somehow bound against his body.

Micha’el, his eyes fixed on Pasha slowly smiled. He reached out his hand and held it palm down at shoulder height. Uzzi’el cried out and jerked to his feet as if yanked up by his hair.

“Let him go?” Pasha was surprised that his voice was so calm and even. At the sound of it Uzzi’el twisted his head to look at him. His face was smeared with dirt and blood, which also caked his hair. He was beautiful; glorious.

“No, Pasha. Run. Leave me.”

“I’ll never leave you. Never again.” His voice was soft when he spoke to Uzzi’el. When he spoke again to Micha’el it wasn’t soft at all. It was cold and hard. “Let him go.”

“Why on earth would I do that? I’ve waited for this moment for a very long time. Why would I give it up now?”

“Because I command you to.”

“Command?” Micha’el threw back his head and laughed.

‘Uzzy, Uzzy listen to me. I’m here. Our bond is strong again. Open to me. Let me in. I can’t defeat him. You can’t defeat him. But we can. Together we can bind him, but before we can do that you have to break the bonds that bind you.’

“You dare to command me? Archangel. Leader of the Angelic Hosts. Member of the Sanhedrin Malakim. You, a human?”

“I thought it would have been obvious by now, I am anything but.”

‘Get up Uzzy. I don’t know how long I can distract him.’

“I had noticed a slight change but you are weak. You have power, that’s undeniable, but whatever you are you’re weak and no threat to me.”

‘Uzzy, please. He’ll kill me if you don’t get up and join with me.’

“You’re over confident Micha’el and that’s why I’m going to win, why we’re going to win.”

“Do you honestly believe that?”

With enormous relief, Pasha saw Uzzi’el haul himself upright. There was a fluttering in the back of his mind, a weak connected.

“I don’t believe, Micha’el, I know. It was never a coincidence that Uzzi’el fell where he did. It was more than chance that drew me to that place at that time. We didn’t meet for the first time in that rainy country lane, we’ve been lovers for much longer than that.”

Both Micha’el and Uzzi’el looked puzzled.

“Don’t you remember me, Micha’el? It was a long time ago. A very long time ago, when you ripped my soul from my body and cast it to earth. You tried to do the same thing not so long ago but this time you thought it was a human soul. It never was. You wanted to know how an angel could take a human as soul mate? The truth is, they can’t. I never was human. I just didn’t remember.”

“Passa’el.” Uzzi’el’s cry had Micha’el spinning towards him. As he did so Pasha sent a spear of pure love at Uzzi’el and all barriers to their true connection burst. All three of them were consumed by a blinding rainbow of light. Bonds of love and joy flew between Pasha and Uzzi’el. Bonds unbreakable by death or separation, bonds freely given and freely accepted. Bonds than twined into an invisible rope that snaked around Micha’el and held him in an iron grip. When the blinding light died Micha’el was on his knees,

Check out other free stories and lots of other shit at nephylim-author.blogspot.co.uk
Copyright © 2013 Nephylim; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 16
  • Wow 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 01/24/2013 01:41 AM, secretsides said:
I am so loving this story! So great! :o)
thank you. I'm loving writing it
  • Like 1
Link to comment

WOHOO!!!! Get 'em Pasha! Er, I mean, that was quite lovely. This chapter was like the warm fuzzy parts in an 80s movie when they play the really good song. Like the Breakfast Club. "Don't you forget about me"~ Simple Minds. Maybe even a slow clap is needed here.

HAHA Mr. Powerful Angel pants. He thought he was going to get away with being sucktacular but Pasha showed him. Now, Pasha and Mr. Sexy Wings need to join to become Super Angel and kick some winged booty. You are scaring me though. The end is near I fear. ( sorry, too much Dr. Suess)

You know, I really like H.E.As though. Maybe they could get together and have Angelettes together or something. Ok, that one was bad, I am taking myself to bed now and off the social media types of things before I say something really silly.

In all seriousness though. I love this story and I love watching the Angels evolve. Angels have always been something I am really interested in. I can't wait for next week.

Link to comment
On 01/24/2013 04:05 AM, Benji said:
B) ..............Wow, another great chapter!
thank you :) I had a blast writing that one and i like the next one even better. Talk about wiping the smug smile off that son of a bit Michael's face ;)
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 01/24/2013 05:20 AM, Carrie76 said:
WOHOO!!!! Get 'em Pasha! Er, I mean, that was quite lovely. This chapter was like the warm fuzzy parts in an 80s movie when they play the really good song. Like the Breakfast Club. "Don't you forget about me"~ Simple Minds. Maybe even a slow clap is needed here.

HAHA Mr. Powerful Angel pants. He thought he was going to get away with being sucktacular but Pasha showed him. Now, Pasha and Mr. Sexy Wings need to join to become Super Angel and kick some winged booty. You are scaring me though. The end is near I fear. ( sorry, too much Dr. Suess)

You know, I really like H.E.As though. Maybe they could get together and have Angelettes together or something. Ok, that one was bad, I am taking myself to bed now and off the social media types of things before I say something really silly.

In all seriousness though. I love this story and I love watching the Angels evolve. Angels have always been something I am really interested in. I can't wait for next week.

you're so deliciously insane. I totally adore you honeybuns. That was so fun to read. Mr Powerful Angel Pants has his pants down now for sure...at least he will next time (figuratively speaking of course) Oooh i can't wait to see that smug smile wiped right off his face. :)

 

I'm really glad you're enjoying the story

  • Like 1
Link to comment

OOPS! -I missed this chapter last week. So glad to find it today.

 

So, It's a case of double amnesia, is it? That's a first for me.

Ha! -Something like 'You forgot me, but I forgot you first', and where to go now?

I almost feel sorry for Mister Nasty Feather Pants. But then again, not much...

 

Love the story, by the way.

Link to comment
On 01/31/2013 10:04 AM, Stephen said:
OOPS! -I missed this chapter last week. So glad to find it today.

 

So, It's a case of double amnesia, is it? That's a first for me.

Ha! -Something like 'You forgot me, but I forgot you first', and where to go now?

I almost feel sorry for Mister Nasty Feather Pants. But then again, not much...

 

Love the story, by the way.

I really wouldn't feel sorry for him. He's an ass. To be fair, I don't think Uzzi'el ever forgot Passa'el. for sure his soul never forgot their connection because it found it again and drew them together. He just didn't realise that Pasha was Passa'el :) No stopping them now. Thanks for the comment. hope you like the next chapter
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Well Feather Rot! The humiliation of being domed by a pair of rainbow encrusted peach faced lgbt love birds! Can Michael take it?

He can if you're Quilling to make it happen!

Link to comment
On 02/09/2013 06:14 AM, ricky said:
Well Feather Rot! The humiliation of being domed by a pair of rainbow encrusted peach faced lgbt love birds! Can Michael take it?

He can if you're Quilling to make it happen!

Groan. you haven't changed and boy am i glad of it :) Rainbow encrusted preach faced lgbt love birds - classic. Really awesome.
  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..