Jump to content
    Nephylim
  • Author
  • 1,001 Words
  • 4,819 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

In The Arms of an Angel - 13. Chapter 13 - Something Comes

Pasha whimpered as the angel began to move inside him, sliding slowly in and out. Although the surreal energy had died, his body was still singing with it and didn’t quite feel it belonged to him. Every time the angel thrust into him it sent burning fire through his guts and rippling convulsions through the muscles in his stomach. He moaned and raised his hips to meet the angel, wrapping his legs around the angel’s slender waist.

“Rise with me Pasha, beautiful Pasha,” the angel moaned into his ear. His hands clutched at him and stroked his back as they clung together. With a gasp, Pasha realised they had risen from the bed and were hovering over it. The canopy of snowy white feathers arching over them made it seem they were in another world altogether.

“Oh God,” Pasha moaned, “what’s happening to me?”

“Nothing more than happens to any man, Pasha,” the angel gasped, his entire body trembling as his thrusts lost their rhythm and became unfocussed and jerky. The angel’s breath in his ear was getting ragged, matching Pasha’s own and the angelic moans that slipped from him spurred Pasha on to even more frenzied movement.

The angel began to kiss Pasha’s neck, licking the sweat from his skin. Pasha sobbed and grabbed his head, grinding their faces together and desperately thrusting his tongue into his mouth, trying to regain some control. The angel lost focus even more and moaned into his mouth, tightening his arms around him.

Both of them trembled and twisted, thrusting against each other, lost in the sensations building in their bodies.

“Oh fuck, oh fuck,” Pasha moaned, losing the ability to kiss as an intense orgasm began to build in his belly. “I…I’m….”

“And….and I,” the angel gasped. “Come for me Pasha and I will come for you.”

Pasha whimpered and his body began to shake. He realised he was making noises but they weren’t conscious. The angel grunted and thrust deeply and it was the sound as much as the action that sent Pasha spinning over the edge.

He screamed when he came. He had never done that before but the sensations were so intense they were straddling a tenuous border between pleasure and pain. The angel was silent but Pasha felt something hard and cold bounce off his shoulder and realised the angel was weeping. Pasha felt he ought to console him, or at least ask what was wrong but the orgasm still held him in its grip.

The angel slowly lowered them back onto the bed and lay quiet, with Pasha in his arms. His wings covered them with a trembling, twitching blanket. Soft moans still slipped from his lips and his eyes were closed.

“Are you alright?” Pasha managed to ask at last.

The angel opened his eyes and Pasha gasped at the rainbow of colours that swirled behind his closed lids. “Oh yes,” he murmured with a sigh. Closing his eyes again, the angel pulled him close and nuzzled in to his neck.

Pasha shifted as something small and hard dug into his back. Something suddenly occurred to him, widening his eyes. He moved his hips experimentally and it didn’t feel as if there was anything hard inside him. “Um…,” he said. The angel opened his eyes and the rainbow colours faded to blue. “Your um…. Your tears are made of crystal.”

“They become crystalline, yes,” the angel agreed.

“Do um…? Does everything that comes out of you…? You know?”

For a moment the angel frowned, puzzled, then he smiled. “No, Pasha, not everything. In some ways we are the same.”

Pasha relaxed, with a sigh. “That’s good.”

The angel smiled and kissed him, but suddenly tensed, his body going rigid and his eyes wide.

“What’s wrong?”

“Something is coming.”

“What?” Pasha tried to sit up but the angel held him tight. “What’s coming?” he whispered.

“I don’t know. I’m scared.” The angel buried his face in Pasha’s hair and wrapped his wings more tightly around them.

“We can’t hide, Angel,” Pasha said and tried to push the wings off him.

“No. I’m scared.”

“We have to face our fears. If it’s dangerous, it can’t find us like this. We’re helpless.”

“I’m afraid,” the angel repeated and Pasha pulled away, taking the angel’s face between his hands and forcing him to look at him.

“I know you’re afraid. I am too. But we can’t just hide under your wings and hope whatever it is won’t find us. I’m crapping myself here but we have to face it. We can’t fight like this.”

“F…fight?”

“Maybe we won’t need to but we have to be ready just in case. I won’t let them take you without a fight.”

The angel searched his eyes, then nodded. Suddenly, the wings had gone and they were shivering and naked.

Pasha leaped out of bed and ran to the window. Before he had the chance to look out, something threw itself against the glass. He skittered backwards so fast he fell over and sat on the floor and looked up at a window filled with golden feathers. In the middle of the feathers was a beak that tapped against the glass.

“What is it?”

“I…I don’t know,” the angel said, crouching next to Pasha.

“Is it dangerous?”

“I don’t know.”

“Should we let it in?”

“No. I…I don’t know. It…. It feels familiar but I can’t remember if it’s in a good way or a bad way.”

The creature at the window abruptly stopped tapping and pulled back a little. They could see it was some kind of bird but none Pasha had ever seen before. It was a ball of yellow and orange trailing feathers with a small body and long neck. Its head was crested by a tuft of red and its beady eye was golden yellow.

“What the hell are you waiting for, Uzzi’el?” A reedy voice penetrated the glass. “Micha’el’s enforcers are about and I’m drawing attention.”

Check out my blog nephylim-author.blogspot.com for other free stories and details of my published works
Copyright © 2013 Nephylim; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Wow 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

ERMAHGOD! Its a phoenix. Or maybe its Elmo. Who knows. This was quite a tasty little snackling. I enjoyed it. I did have a moment of hilarity over the whole crystal tears thing. That was very romantic. It made me feel like the Angel would be beautiful when he cried. The other part of that made me think of why Edward could not have possibliy gotten Bella pregnant. HE SHOOTS STONES! Plus. He is supposed to have stone skin and she says its like cuddling up to the statue David. Wouldnt that be horrible to try to "get friendly" with? Oh are you happy to see me? Nope, dick made of stone sorry.

Anywho, in all seriousness, I adore this story. I think the Angel is such a good character. He is probably one of my favorites to date because there is so much mystery and possiblity around him. So much good can come from this. I love it. I can't wait for more to find out who came to visit!

And yes, if you are wondering, I know I am completely nutters. Its happy in my little world.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/18/2012 10:53 AM, Carrie76 said:
ERMAHGOD! Its a phoenix. Or maybe its Elmo. Who knows. This was quite a tasty little snackling. I enjoyed it. I did have a moment of hilarity over the whole crystal tears thing. That was very romantic. It made me feel like the Angel would be beautiful when he cried. The other part of that made me think of why Edward could not have possibliy gotten Bella pregnant. HE SHOOTS STONES! Plus. He is supposed to have stone skin and she says its like cuddling up to the statue David. Wouldnt that be horrible to try to "get friendly" with? Oh are you happy to see me? Nope, dick made of stone sorry.

Anywho, in all seriousness, I adore this story. I think the Angel is such a good character. He is probably one of my favorites to date because there is so much mystery and possiblity around him. So much good can come from this. I love it. I can't wait for more to find out who came to visit!

And yes, if you are wondering, I know I am completely nutters. Its happy in my little world.

It's happy in my world too :) You always make me smile. This time I burst out laughing aloud. I heartily dislike the Twilight books and that almost made me snort coffee. I'm so glad you love angel. He's going to need all the love he can get when he finds himself leading a rebellion having no idea what he's rebelling against or for. He he
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/18/2012 06:53 PM, Stephen said:
I love birds. What a fabulous sex scene! -love those too. Only when

they're good, like this one.

Thank you. The phoenix is an interesting character. He gets pissed off really easily and you really really don't want to piss him off too much... talk about fireworks ;)
  • Like 1
Link to comment

naaah...i was expecting more sex, but i guess its just because ima dirty lil hoe ;)

haha....and i fell proud when i say it -.- godddddddddd....

btw.....could you paleashe for all the vegan ice creams and nyan cats in the world make a sequel to Fallen(ya know the hot vamp dude) ???

oh and hey.....yeaaah ive been listening to a hell lot of itty bitty piggy....fucks my brain lol #imabadbitch

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/20/2012 12:36 PM, Ponche said:
naaah...i was expecting more sex, but i guess its just because ima dirty lil hoe ;)

haha....and i fell proud when i say it -.- godddddddddd....

btw.....could you paleashe for all the vegan ice creams and nyan cats in the world make a sequel to Fallen(ya know the hot vamp dude) ???

oh and hey.....yeaaah ive been listening to a hell lot of itty bitty piggy....fucks my brain lol #imabadbitch

there will be more don't worry :)

 

I've got no plans to do a sequel to Fallen but I guess I could write another along the same lines. At the end of the day Luma isn't the only vampire/angel out there :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Well we know his name now he cries crystals but though he might cum hard his cum isn't hard. (yeah I know dirty mind lol). Maybe next we will know his purpose, never known an angel to have a sidekick. But first time for everything.

Link to comment
On 04/02/2013 12:47 PM, Daithi said:
Well we know his name now he cries crystals but though he might cum hard his cum isn't hard. (yeah I know dirty mind lol). Maybe next we will know his purpose, never known an angel to have a sidekick. But first time for everything.
Fierro is adorable. He has his brief moment of glory but I'm going to have to fluff up his feathers again later, I think
  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..