Jump to content
    Nephylim
  • Author
  • 1,003 Words
  • 3,634 Views
  • 9 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

In The Arms of an Angel - 33. Chapter 33 - The Night of Our Lives Part 2

Uzzy had never looked so beautiful, spread out under him, feverish and trembling. His back was arched, his skin slick with peach flavoured sweat. The little squeaks and whimpers that slipped from his lips drove Pasha insane, as did the taste of Uzzy’s weeping seed on his tongue.

Pasha felt privileged to know this wonderful man and even more privileged to have him helpless and moaning under him.

“More. More.” Uzzy groaned and Pasha took him further into his mouth, sucking harder and harder, making Uzzy’s hips rise from the bed.

“Oh fuck, oh hell, stop. Stop now. I don’t want….”

Immediately Pasha responded to his lover’s wishes and began to lick his way back up Uzzy’s heaving body. “Hell lover, if that’s what it’s like not to come, I don’t think I’ll survive orgasm tonight.” Uzzy gasped.

“You’ll survive. You’ve survived worse and haven’t exploded yet.”

Uzzy smiled his bright, beautiful smile. “I’m tired tonight.”

“Then rest and let me do all the work.”

“That’s not fair.”

“You’ve done enough for me, for everyone. Relax.”

Silencing Uzzy with a soft kiss, Pasha lay beside him and Uzzy turned to face him.

“Close your eyes,” Pasha whispered and when Uzzy complied, Pasha kissed him, while his hand roved over his side and hip. Uzzy sighed with contentment. “Do you like that?”

“Yes.”

For a few minutes, Pasha kissed Uzzy, moving from his lips to his neck and over his shoulder, while his hand caressed his curves and ran the tips of his fingers of the soft skin of his belly. With a loud moan, Uzzy rolled over and arched his back, seeking more contact on his sensitive abdomen. Pasha smiled slowly and lowered his head to swirl his tongue around Uzzy’s belly button eliciting a moan as a shudder rippled through the muscles of his abdomen.

“I love you,” Pasha whispered against his skin and continued to kiss over his belly and upwards to suck on his nipple. Uzzy squeaked and Pasha laughed running his hand over Uzzy’z twitching belly, over his hip and around his thigh. Uzzy’s hips thrust upwards. “Easy,” Pasha whispered and teased the sensitive skin of his inner thigh.

Uzzy’s breathing was hitching and he grunted, with a deep shudder, when Pasha gently gripped his balls. “Pasha, I can’t stand it anymore. Please.”

“I thought you wanted to take it slow.”

“I changed my mind. Oh God please. Please do it. Harder.”

“Seeing as you asked so nicely.” Pasha pressed himself against Uzzy’s side, rubbing his erection on his mate’s leg as he stroked long and slow.

“More. More.” Uzzy thrust into his hand and Pasha started to tremble, his own groin aching with desire as Uzzy tossed and moaned, his hips twisting and thrusting, seeking more…more…more.

Uzzy’s whimpers were coming thick and fast and he was trembling violently. The end was close and Pasha sealed his lips over Uzzy’s as he squeezed a little tighter and….

“My Lord, I—. Oh. Oh shit. I’m sorry. I…I’m so—.”

“What the hell do you want? Don’t you ever knock! Why can’t you leave him alone for one night, just one night?”

“I…I’m s…sorry, My Lord but…but there’s news, news from home.”

Uzzy sat up, not bothering to try to cover himself. “What news?”

“Insurrection, My Lord. The Council’s fallen.”

“But who…? By whose hand?”

“No one knows, My Lord but… they’ve sent a request for you to join them for discussions in Eden.”

“You can’t go,” Pasha said immediately. “It’s a trap.”

“I have to.”

“Uzzy…”

“This is it. This is what we fought for. Whoever brought the Council down is powerful and we can’t fight something we don’t know. If they’ve asked to speak to me, I have to go.”

“It’s a trap.”

“Maybe, but I can at least get information back that will help the others fight.”

“The others wouldn’t be able to fight their way out of a paper bag without you.”

“Maybe so. I’m still going.”

“I’ll go. I’ll test it out, see if it’s safe.”

“And have them hold you as hostage if it is a trap? That would be even more dangerous.”

“I’m coming with you.”

Uzzy paused, then nodded. “It’s safer if we’re together.”

“Give us a minute to get dressed.”

“Yes, My Lord.” The flaming faced angel disappeared and Uzzy collapsed back onto the bed. He looked so tired, pale with dread.

“I’ll be with you.”

Uzzy smiled and nodded but Pasha could see the reassurance didn’t give him much comfort.

Ten minutes later they were standing in the square. “My Lord, at least take a guard.”

“If their assurances are genuine I won’t need them. If not, a guard won’t save me and we’ll lose men we need for the fight. Pasha and I will go alone.”

“How will we get there?”

“The way we always do.” He turned to one of the advisors. “Do you have the co ordinates.” The elderly man nodded and handed something to Uzzy, which he held tight in his hand. Holding Pasha’s in the other he looked at him nervously, then nodded. “We go up.”

Pasha nodded and unfurled his wings, as Uzzy did the same. Following his mate Pasha shot straight upwards. Suddenly a blazing light surrounded them. He felt a strange sensation, as if he was being turned inside out, then the light died and they were… somewhere else.

Spread out below their feet was the streets and houses of a great city and Uzzy was descending towards it fast. Pasha had little time to look around before their feet touched the pavement in front of an enormous pair of doors set in the wall of a towering building, faced in white marble.

Holding tight to each other’s hand they exchanged glances and were about to move forward when the doors opened. A bright light shone out and all they saw was the towering shadow of an angel, his wings spread wide and a flaming sword in his hand.

Copyright © 2013 Nephylim; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 14
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Hmmm... A new problem arises. Who's the angel with the sword? Won't our two

heroes ever get some down time? Life as an angel can be hell, it seems.

Link to comment
On 03/28/2013 03:35 AM, Stephen said:
Hmmm... A new problem arises. Who's the angel with the sword? Won't our two

heroes ever get some down time? Life as an angel can be hell, it seems.

Tell me about. things are about to get...weird.
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
B) ............Hmm, a carryover of sex then the intrusive interruption, followed by the mandate of the Eden problem. It was right that they both went to discover what was happening, as the two of them are together stronger then being separate. Who indeed is the Angel wit the sword? Friend or foe? ice chapter Nephy!!!
Link to comment
On 03/28/2013 09:59 AM, Benji said:
B) ............Hmm, a carryover of sex then the intrusive interruption, followed by the mandate of the Eden problem. It was right that they both went to discover what was happening, as the two of them are together stronger then being separate. Who indeed is the Angel wit the sword? Friend or foe? ice chapter Nephy!!!
Thank you :) Some surprises next week I thinks and some weird shit :)
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Nothing like having a cold hose turned on ya when your being all hot and steamy with the one you love. Wonder if these two will ever find another intimate moment to themselves?

 

I'm in agreement with Pasha. I don't trust this 'invitation'. Something smells fishy to me. I'm happy that Uz let Pasha go with him to this meeting. I'm beginning to think that there isn't anything that those two can't do as long as they are together.

Link to comment
On 03/28/2013 12:18 PM, CW Prince said:
Nothing like having a cold hose turned on ya when your being all hot and steamy with the one you love. Wonder if these two will ever find another intimate moment to themselves?

 

I'm in agreement with Pasha. I don't trust this 'invitation'. Something smells fishy to me. I'm happy that Uz let Pasha go with him to this meeting. I'm beginning to think that there isn't anything that those two can't do as long as they are together.

They're certainly a force to be reckoned with. Next week there are some surprises and some weird stuff going on
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Well it's nice to know even angels have bad timing. Ya know even god had to rest on the seventh day. All these two want is one fricken night for some hot steamy angel sex. Is that really to much to ask.

Not only that but if your going to set a trap revenge is always sweeter after a night of closeness, doesn't hit as hard if your dragged out and so tired you can't think straight and can't remember what you might lose.

Is next week here yet for the next installment.

Link to comment
On 04/02/2013 03:03 PM, Daithi said:
Well it's nice to know even angels have bad timing. Ya know even god had to rest on the seventh day. All these two want is one fricken night for some hot steamy angel sex. Is that really to much to ask.

Not only that but if your going to set a trap revenge is always sweeter after a night of closeness, doesn't hit as hard if your dragged out and so tired you can't think straight and can't remember what you might lose.

Is next week here yet for the next installment.

Almost, One more day. I'm writing the installment now and it's all gone weird
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..