Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Reluctant Master - 10. Chapter 10

Bruce

From Bruce: please sit on my face and relax and enjoy. would love you to be lazy and selfish and greedy and demanding as i love to give long attentive service to please a demanding deserving asshole. im giving no limits oral stimulation and full toilet service to satisfy and appreciate a worthy asshole. im all about buttkissing and dedicated to orally giving a hole complete respect. i keep at it till your hole is satisfied. im kinda a personal butthole attendant if you will.

From Alan: I’ve never thought about having a personal butthole attendant, but if it ever comes to that, you’ll get my first call. And while it might be nice to imagine your tongue up my probably overly clean butt, I suspect you’d like something a bit more grungily challenging.

From Bruce: oh believe me the pleasure would be all mine. i guess were both right and thats what is great about it. you work on loosing those inhibitions that really cum from social fears and not from within. let your self have permission to enjoy the passion of being served and enjoyed without barriers or judgement. give yourself full uninhibited pleasure allowing my mouth to give your asshole the kissing it should have without limitations. i promise it will give you a rush of power and satisfaction that is unlike any other.

From Alan. It’s not power that would please me. But I’m a sucker for a gentle massage.

From Bruce: i got a tongue thats gentle as a lamb and soft as pure silk and a ever ready battery that doesnt loose its charge.

From Alan: You’re a tempting man. But I’m way too conservative for you.

From Bruce: whats conservative have to do with it? im a republican, from south louisiana originally, a member of the NRA. i dont support abortion, however i do support the death penalty. and while i believe in equal rights under the law i dont want to call it marriage and i believe in our attempt at doing so we violate the very thing were trying to protect. that is the right to fair and equal treatment {which is not necessarily meant to mean the same). i believe separate can be equal. i also only support gay adoption as a last resort because its not whats in the best interest of the child. i voted for bush the first time and choose not to vote in 2004 not caring for either choice. i voted for president mcain with pride and believe he was robbed.. i believe both wars in the middle east were the right thing to do and it would be a mistake to pull out before the job is done. i do believe gwbush to be the worst pres in our history so im not sure that conservative is the word your looking for. but i get what you meant

From Alan: Everything you said is interesting, but what I meant is I’m sexually conservative. For example, I don’t exactly understand how a guy gets off doing what you like to do. And while I absolutely defend your right to do it, I don’t actually want to be there when it’s done.

From Bruce: lol. sounds reasonable and fair. one lesson i learned early on in these internet communities is that there are many reasons that can run the gamut when it cums to why we are drawn to what we find ourselves desiring. i quickly realized that not every one of the thousands of guys on sites like this likes scat. theres many guys i have nothing in common with. but boy scat is one of those things that has been apart of me much in the same way as being gay is. its just always been apart of my identity. ive never been one to fear social stigmatism as a way of influencing the things i subscribe to for my own life. for me it boils down to a constant need to go beyond the boundaries of what is comfortable or pleasant and also go where most guys wont. its a willful submission of power and control and provides a level of intimacy and trust thats mind boggling. oddly enough its also empowering in its ability to give me confidence and a sense of pride and self worth, knowing im devoted and loyal. beyond all the talk a dude who can eat shit is dependable.

From Alan: I appreciate dependability and loyalty wherever I can find it, maybe especially in a man who’ll eat what you eat on request. But I’m afraid the sight of watching you do that might only make me queasy, which might give you something else to swallow.

From Bruce: no i dont have any interest in puke or spit. the human mouth is loaded with disgusting bacteria, more so than the asshole. the human bite is the most lethal of any non venomous carnivore on the planet so aint no way im putting anything thats comes outta that dirty thing in my mouth. kissing to me makes me want to hurl. i find it to be the nastiest of things and have no understanding of why any one would enjoy sticking there tongue in another persons mouth! eewww! thats just sick to me. my point is no body is the same. some guys even seem to be from a different planet because there so far away in comparison to others. the trick is to recognize and respect the wonderful way in which there doesnt have to be a right or wrong and that different is cool and makes us all a little bit better. i think so and hope that continues to grow in the way people treat each other.

From Alan: Again, it’s interesting what you’ll eat and what you’ll kiss. How do you feel about swallowing the stuff that comes out of a dick?

From Bruce: yeah i got no problem with cock puss and pee tea. but dude if you knew what lives in the mouth, youd know its a gross pit of filth

From Alan: I may not know as well as you do what lives in the mouth. But what goes in there eventually comes out the other end, and you seem to have no trouble greeting it there. And I’m glad you’re comfortable drinking piss. From what I’ve been told by people who know medicine, there’s not a lot of harm in that, except maybe in quantity. Urine is supposedly pretty sterile. As for the purity of semen in America – it always was suspect, and its quality only seems to have declined. So I trust you take care.

From Bruce: not to worry, i always wash my mouth out with pee.

From Alan: Ah. Well. Then have fun.

2014 Richard Eisbrouch
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..