Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Reluctant Master - 28. Chapter 28

Warren

From Warren: Bind me and spank me please SIR and I'll be yours for LIFE. I also love CBT/TT/WS and the smell of leather.
Hello SIRS. Thank you for reading my bio. After being single for 2 years, I’m finally starting to date again. I live and work in CR and have previously been in the St. Louis and Dallas areas, so I’m open to guys from basically anywhere. I’m 44, 6'0, 201, brown hair, and HIV positive for almost 25 years, so I am one of those long term survivors. Other than taking medications and having a few more aches and pains than most people, I pretty much live the same life as any neg person would. If anything’s going to kill me, it’ll be all those nasty pills, not the disease.
Other than the mustache, I’m very smooth and enjoy being dominated. Ideally, I’m best in long term relationships and tend to be very loving, loyal and normal, with lots fetishes in the form of leather and ropes, none of which is required, but just a fun interest. Safe sex is of course a must. I have a lot of responsibilities outside the bedroom so being a partner to my Master/Daddy is important.
I enjoy computers (been in the IT field for over 20 years and still work full time today), board games, video games, card games, theatre/musicals (say hi if you love Aida or Wicked), music/my iPhone, movies, water (pools and jacuzzis) and traveling. Disney World annual visitor for 8 years in a row so far, and love to go and just hang out at the Park. Grew up in the South and am still very much a Southern Gentleman, and have also lived in San Francisco before moving to St. Louis.
I’m a smoker and have been successful in quitting in the past, but right now it seems to be a necessity to get me through the days. I’m respectful of non-smokers though and keep it away from everyone as much as possible.
Feel free to say hi. I look forward to hearing from you.

From Alan: Hi. I’d like to bend you over the edge of your bed and play till you can’t stop smiling.

From Warren: You certainly know how to get a guy’s attention SIR.

From Alan: Then pick an afternoon you want to be naked for an hour-or-so. Weekdays are best, around 5.

From Warren: Tuesday or Wednesday SIR.

From Alan: This Tuesday – tomorrow – or next? Either would be fine. Unfortunately, it has to be your place.

From Warren: Most likely next Tuesday but will confirm with you on Fri. My place is ok but I’ve never done it here before so we will see. I will let you know for sure on Fri.

From Alan: Next week is good. I prefer playing on your own bed, since it makes guys remember.

From Warren: Okay SIR, talk to you on Fri.

From Alan: Friday, it is.

From Warren: Thursday, 3:50 SIR. Just got some time off. Want to meet now instead of Tuesday?

From Alan: You’ve caught me at work.

From Warren: What time do you get off?

From Alan: Today, about 5:30.

From Warren: Want to play today or hold off till Tuesday?

From Alan: We’ll have to wait. I couldn’t stay very long.

From Warren: Ok SIR. Just a thought.

From Alan: Another time.

From Warren: Hello SIR. Thank you for a great afternoon.

From Alan: You’re welcome. And good meeting you. Nice that you’re so trusting. The more we learn about each other, the more fun we can have. I especially liked your laugh, both when you were under me and when I went into you. It should be fun sitting tomorrow.

From Warren: Yes SIR.

From Alan: Hi, again. I can be at your place for a couple hours soon after 4:00.

From Warren: Not a good day SIR. And remind me next time to turn on some music or something. Turns out my walls are thin.

From Alan: Oops.

From Warren: No SIR, I don’t think they heard us. They weren’t home. But last night I heard them.

From Alan: Have to tone down that laugh.

From Warren: LOL – but softly.

From Alan: Hey, you got an hour?

From Warren: How soon SIR?

From Alan: 30 minutes?

From Warren: Make it 45.

From Alan: Done.

From Warren: Morning SIR. Are you still free for a couple of hours? You said you might be.

From Alan: Unexpected work may be the only exception

From Warren: I’m already sans clothes.

From Alan: Let’s take the chance.

From Warren: :-)

From Alan: How about right now? I happen to be passing by.

From Warren: Can’t SIR, I have plans.

From Alan: Good. I hope you’re dating again. Have a good evening.

From Warren: You too.

From Alan: This is funny. I tried to give a guy a compliment, but he didn’t take it that way. First, I explained I wasn’t hitting on him because he’s way too young – 23. But I saw him listed as a friend of yours. Then I tried to say that if I were his age and available, I’d easily trade my photo for a crack at the glorious asshole that probably lay behind the crack he was so clearly displaying online. Unfortunately, he thought I was calling him an asshole and wondered why I’d come out of nowhere to do this. He didn’t realize you and I were friends. Sometimes, it takes way too much effort to be nice to a guy.

From Warren: So true SIR.

From Alan: His screen name is Singular, if you want to say something to him. And I may see you tomorrow, without trauma.

From Warren: Tomorrow’s still good.

From Alan: Damn, I’m not going to be able to do this afternoon. I’ll keep in touch though.

From Warren: This afternoon was going to be tight for me too SIR, but I didn’t want to leave you hanging. Let me know when you’re free.

From Alan: Things get busy again now that summer’s past, but occasional nights might be OK. As you noticed, I suddenly get free.

From Warren: Me too SIR. That works out.

From Alan: We’ll catch up eventually.

From Warren: Take care.

From Alan: Suddenly free for early evening.

From Warren: I’m free SIR but not ready for visitors. Just got home from running. Rank.

From Alan: Another night then.

From Warren: If you want to be naked now SIR, I have one of those mysterious windows open.

From Alan: Sadly, I have too much work. But I might have an hour tonight.

From Warren: Let me know.

From Alan: Not sure about this afternoon yet, but I’ll be online all day so check in

From Warren: Will do.

From Alan: 7:20. Looks like it’s not gonna happen tonight

(No response)

From Alan: I’ll check again, around 8:00.

(No response)

From Alan: It turns out I am not going to be free this morning. I’ll check back tomorrow to see if you have time.

From Warren: Please.

From Alan: Midnight. I’m heading to bed. Just wanted to say hello since we haven’t chatted for a couple of days.

From Warren: Nite SIR. I’ll leave you a longer message in the morning.

From Alan: Good.

From Warren: Sunday morning SIR. Last night’s note was appreciated. I’ve been seeing a guy for a couple of weeks now. I didn’t mention it because I didn’t know where it was going. I still don’t, but we had sex for the first time on Friday and all I could think about was you. He’s younger than we are, 38, and no offense, he’s free. But you’ve got a better body and know how to use it. I like being dominated, but not when it hurts. He wasn’t trying to do that, he just wasn’t thinking – or didn’t think it mattered. But I’ll probably see him again. Just thought you should know.

From Alan: Thanks. Let me know if you want to pull back.

From Warren: Oh no SIR. Not yet.

From Alan: I’m away from my computer today, but I’ll get back to you.

From Warren: Looks like you were out late SIR

(No response all day)

From Alan: Hi. Just catching up. Fully functioning guys who unintentionally give you pain fascinate me. It’s like “Didn’t they learn anything in the frat house?” Or, OK, maybe they didn’t have frat brothers, or actual brothers, and maybe their dads were too shy to say anything. But by 38, a guy must have slept around enough, so you’d think he’d know something. If you’d like, we could team up and gently teach him.

From Warren: There’s an idea SIR, but we’d scare him off. Or he’d like you better.

From Alan: I’m not available.

From Warren: Don’t I know.

From Alan: I don’t mean to force this, but is that getting to be a problem?

From Warren: I don’t know. You know it took me a long time coming out of my last relationship. And I didn’t mean for anything to happen with you.

From Alan: I may be able to stop by on my way home. Just to talk. I don’t have much time free.

From Warren: It turns out I won’t be free, but thanks. Check back tomorrow if you have time. Please.

From Alan: Damn. My whole week’s schedule just changed. But I might have got 2 hours free tomorrow later afternoon.

From Warren: I have plans but maybe sometime this weekend or the beginning of next week?

From Alan: Not till Wednesday or Thursday. And you know my cell number. Message there gets me almost immediately

From Warren: Thank you SIR

From Alan: Are you online to hunt or just checking in with friends?

From Warren: Chatting with friends.

From Alan: I figured, at this hour. But I’m free if you want to talk.

From Warren: Cool....

From Alan: That’s an ambiguous "Cool."

From Warren: Sorry SIR, I’m tired.

From Alan: Then rest up. We’ll talk.

From Warren: On the chance you’re free, I feel like being manhandled right this moment

From Alan: Sorry. I have plans. Really sorry

From Warren: Plans are good.

From Alan: How are you doing with the guy?

From Warren: We’re having dinners and seeing movies. I don’t know how long this will last, but he’s fun. But I’d rather be having sex with you.

From Alan: I’m not free for dinners and movies.

From Warren: I’d skip them,

From Alan: I see you’re online. Home earlier than expected?

From Warren: Marginally SIR. I’m free if you want to talk.

From Alan: 5:15?

From Warren: Cool.

From Alan: It was nice to see you grin again, but I thought we were going to talk.

From Warren: I needed you inside me SIR, to see if I was misremembering things.

From Alan: Sounds like you’re comparing.

From Warren: (Blushing) He failed SIR.

From Alan: We need to talk.

From Warren: I have friends coming over tomorrow, but keep in touch.

From Alan: I’m pretty flexible after 4. Let me know.

From Warren: Ok.

From Alan: Whew! You had a lot on your mind.

From Warren: I didn’t mean it to pour out that way SIR.

From Alan: It’s OK. More than that.

From Warren: I envy your wife SIR. If you always listen that way.

From Alan: I try, but I probably don’t. But she doesn’t, either. We’re well matched.

From Warren: I had that for a long time and want it again. There’s so much to this guy that I like. But I so don’t want him in bed.

From Alan: It only gets worse I’m told.

From Warren: Yeah.

From Alan: See you soon.

From Warren: Thanks.

From Alan: Saturday, 1:00. Home. You have plans?

From Warren: 2:05 SIR. Just back from running. I need to shower and put on some clothes so you can take them off. Just come over. I’ll be here.

From Alan: 2:20. Heading over now. Lots of traffic, so it may take a while. Give you time to get things done.

From Warren: See you.

From Alan: That was fine. It would be good to extend that last half-hour into a weekend someday. But I’m not sure that would ever be possible. There was an intimacy there, and a simplicity.

From Warren: You spoil me.

2014 Richard Eisbrouch
  • Sad 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..