Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Reluctant Master - 14. Chapter 14

D-Ring

From d-ring: hi

From Alan: Hi. I’ve seen your pictures before, and you’re very good-looking. We might even have exchanged messages. And it would be fun, with your master’s permission, to see what your body can do, but I tend not to mess with other guys’ slaves. Still, ask you master if you can send me a head-to-toe photo of yourself wearing only your collar – well, maybe your glasses, too. See what he says. In exchange, here’s mine.

From d-ring: all that from a hi?

From Alan: As I said, you have got a great face. I’m curious to see the rest of you.

From d-ring: you wouldnt have gotten the hi if i werent a little interested myself

From Alan: Your master might run you barefoot through glass for that.

From d-ring: or something like that. and i think we may have met once a month or so ago

From Alan: We may have written if that’s what you mean. I can’t imagine where I would have met you. And I still think your master would be pissed at you for flirting with another guy. Especially one old enough to be your father.

From d-ring: not quite, my father was 65 when he died back 18 years ago so you are considerably younger than him. you sure we never met? thought you looked familiar, like we had bumped into each other at some point

From Alan: I’m told I have one of those familiar looking faces. People think they know me all the time. And if Staunch is your master, you’re both lucky guys. Also, tell him he has a picture of the guy who has my favorite photo on this site – the guy with his head in the box. We’ve written back and forth a couple times, but I’ve never asked what he looks like. I simply like the contrast of the plain box and his pale, worked-out chest.

From d-ring: nope Staunch is not my Sir, but i have chatted with him on occasion

From Alan: Sorry he’s not your master. He seems interesting, if a bit sadistic – or a bit bravado sadistic. Did you get a real read on him? And have you ever met or exchanged messages with the guy whose picture I like? From his notes, he seems like a nice enough guy. Though I suspect, to me, the most interesting thing about him might be that picture.

From d-ring: i am not familiar with either man, but yes, they seem interesting, but i really dont know. i was thinking we may have met once at the bookstore one night, but i could be very wrong. that happens sometimes with me. on occasion Sir will send me there as a reward or punishment. reward if i get to go without being locked in chastity

From Alan: Do you pick guys up at the bookstore? Otherwise, it doesn’t seem like having your dick locked up is going to matter one way or another at Barnes and Noble.

From d-ring: wrong bookstore

From Alan: So it’s not Barnes and Noble you’re being rewarded with, and you’re not buying cookbooks.

From d-ring: no cookbooks, but sauce is made

From Alan: In the bookstore’s aisles? Even in a sleazy bookstore’s aisles? Damn, I thought you were better mannered than that.

From d-ring: not really, im just another one of the pervs, we are all out there

From Alan: So you go into a bookstore and get yourself clandestinely jerked off in the aisles? Or you slip into the john or a side room and get sucked off there? Or maybe you just meet some guy in the store and then slip outside to your SUV. Large cars make sex so easy.

From d-ring: yes they do but i drive a bug. no i go into the back rooms where the video booths are

From Alan: I take it the video rooms are big enough to accommodate two. Comfortably? By design? Does anyone really watch the videos?

From d-ring: no, they are not that big, but there are holes in the wall at waist height

From Alan: So you’re basically sucking someone off who you don’t know and don’t even care about, just to have a dick in your mouth – or your dick in someone else’s mouth. I can detach myself pretty far when I’m with some naked guy giving him what he thinks he wants. But I can’t detach myself to the point where he’s only a dick or a mouth, and those are the only parts of his body I want to see.

From d-ring: didnt say i liked it, but it is what i am required to do at times, and is the only way i get to cum, other than by Sirs hand

From Alan: Got it. I didn’t realize you were going to the bookstore as punishment. I thought it was a reward. And sometimes, I really wish I had my life free for a while because I’d like to spring guys like you from your masters and get you into decent relationships. Of course, this is none of my business, and it’s why I don’t get involved with other guys’ guys.

From d-ring: no worries, it is both punishment and reward, if i am out of chastity when i go, i get to cum, so reward. other wise, is punishment

From Alan: So if you’ve been good, you get to be sucked, and if you’ve been bad, you get to suck. Doesn’t sound like punishment either way. Especially since, sucking some guy off may make you spontaneously come, even strapped in a plastic tube. What’s your master do if that happens?

From d-ring: i have never spontaneously cum, i just get hard and strain against the metal tube. and though i dont mind sucking a random dick, it is meaningless, and very impersonal. cumming without permission, the punishment depends. on what, i rather think mood. but standard for any misbehavior is 10 swats with the bamboo cane

From Alan: Ten swats where? And I didn’t realize you were in a metal tube, rather than the spiffy Lucite ones. And do you ever spontaneously come at night, as you might have when you were a kid, if you’ve been denied sex for a long time? That would almost be fun – for the surprise.

From d-ring: usually across the ass, sometimes on the back of the legs. and i havent done that in years, i get to cum about every 60 days, and that seems to keep that from happening. and the surprise would be the 10 swats for cumming without permission

From Alan: Not letting you come might keep you in a state of constant arousal, which can be pretty interesting. Though only letting you come six times a year is a little cruel. But if he really wanted to hurt you, he’d whack you somewhere less protected. So I guess he’s a fairly nice guy.

From d-ring: its not all that cruel, have rather gotten use to it. i recently got unlocked to go on a road trip, and couldn’t wait to get home so i could get the lock back on.

From Alan: Well, as you probably know, the simple reason for that is when you’re strapped in, you’re probably aroused, even if you aren’t hard. And who wouldn’t want to be aroused all the time? Glad you’re enjoying it. And did you ever ask your master if you could send me that photo of you? Or is a question like that too direct, and would it risk punishment?

From d-ring: here ya go, hope this is what you were looking for

From Alan: Thanks. The last photo of the group was closest to what I was looking for, but I still had to piece the image I really wanted together from the others. I just like seeing guys standing, full front naked. No ropes, or masks, or clamps, or other devices. Speaking of which, you certainly do have a couple of interesting chastity devices, but I can’t see how the one in the first photo keeps you from being aroused, and I can’t see how either of them would be small enough for you to wear at work all day.

From d-ring: i wear loose fitting pants to help conceal the lock, and they are both the same lock, just different angles. the lock is kept a bit more secure with a pad lock through a prince albert. i normally cant extend out of it like that
From Alan: I still don’t see how the chastity device in the first photo, which mostly seems to be a locked ball stretcher, is the same as the one in the second photo, which seems to be a metal tube, around, securing, and restraining your dick. Can you explain that?

From d-ring: my bad, didnt understand the pictures you were referring to. that is just weights on my balls, wasnt in the chastity for that pic. so you are correct, that is not doing anything but pulling on my balls

From Alan: I figured those were two different devices. Why don’t you get one of those compact, Lucite, chastity devices? Or do you just prefer the clanging, metal, Medieval quality of the one you wear?

From d-ring: Sir prefers metal. it doesnt break

From Alan: What was getting you so excited that your dick would break through Lucite? And couldn’t you wear a more-concealable-but-as-secure device to work and use the larger, more durable, metal one during intense play sessions with your master?

From d-ring: humiliation factor involved, as well as Sir just prefers metal restraints over all. i did have a plastic chastity device for awhile, i rolled over in my sleep and it broke, causing a rather nasty cut

From Alan: Yeah, I can see where a plexi shard could do some damage. But I also would have thought that sleeping on that inflexible metal tube with its protruding little shaft could do some harm. Good lesson in sleeping on your back though, and I’m sure your master enjoys having that kind of control.

From d-ring: he makes me wear a butt plug as well, not frequently, but yes i do wear one. and he keeps me naked when i’m with him

From Alan: Even when it’s cold? To me, there’s a line between arousal and misery.

From d-ring: misery is a state of mind. i am allowed boxer shorts in the house if i am cold, and i can put on a t shirt. Really i am well cared for, the house is old, but it is kept warm in winter

From Alan: If I could even bend my mind around the logistics, I’d probably keep you fully dressed and hanging loose. It’s another state of mind, but I think you’d enjoy it.

From d-ring: lol, i probably would

From Alan: Yep, I’m sure you’re full of surprises. Though a couple of things I figured out pretty well.

From d-ring: oh, there are a lot of guys out there that thought they had me figured out, but they didnt. i may seem rather simple, but clam waters run deep. i am a very complicated person

From Alan: Got to watch out for those "clam" waters.

From d-ring: yes i know i cant type

From Alan: And I’m sure you’re nicely complicated. But strip any of us down to nothing but a chastity device, and I’ll bet our dicks absolutely think for us. Still, what probably makes you more fun to play with than someone who’s just naturally dumb is you’re purposely allowing your body to subvert your brain.

From d-ring: good point, and i do like a good hypnosis session as well

From Alan: Have you been hypnotized often? Why?

From d-ring: yes i have been, and not really looking for anything from it. just another way to submit to my Dom

From Alan: Interesting. I think if I were being dominated, I’d rather someone try to actively break me than do it subconsciously through hypnosis.

From d-ring: its been done both ways, hypno is just a way to take some fight out, and get over some inital hang ups

From Alan: I don’t think of you as inhibited. What did you need to get past?

From d-ring: not much. mostly some public use issues

From Alan: I thought your public use was mainly being sent to video booths and told to suck some other guy’s dick through a hole in the wall. Are there other times you’re been publically naked?

From d-ring: my previous Sir liked to take me to bars and chain me under the table. as the night went on, i would be required to removed clothing, not that i had a lot on to begin with, and i would also be required to make sure Sir and his friends didnt need to get up to pee. that is what is was put under hypnosis for, so i could do that easily

From Alan: Yeah, I can imagine that being told to drink piss, naked, on your knees, for a couple of hours might require a bit of prep. Were you also strapped in? Otherwise, I’d think your hands might be busy taking care of yourself, if you were really getting off on this.

From d-ring: no my hands were cuffed behind my back, and when i had to pee, another sub, whos main duty was waiter, would take mine

From Alan: Now there’s a perfect example of recycling. You relieve the guys at the table. The waiter relieves you. Then he pisses back in the beer pitchers and serves the guys at the table.

From d-ring: lol, but that didnt happen, should have, but didnt

From Alan: As long as you, the waiter, and the guys all had fun.

From d-ring: oh yeah

From Alan: What’s the most fun you’ve ever had, sexually?

From d-ring: lately, nothing. over the years, it would be hard to say. there are the favorite memories of events and times, and there are the things that were scary at the time, but would be willing to do them again now, knowing i can live through it. most fun, gonna have to think about it and get back to you. i honestly cant think of what to tell you about that

From Alan: Most fun I’ve ever had naked was weekends of uninterrupted sex. They used to happen more often, but not since our daughters were born, and they’re now in their teens.

From d-ring: have decided my first relationship was the most fun. we met at a bar, he gropped me, i yelled at him for it. we saw each other for about 6 months, but i was just comming out, and was 16, he was very set in his ways, and 50. but we humped like rabbits in spring time. i was too young, and wasnt ready for a one person relationship. Even though we did a lot, on weekends several times a day, it wasnt enough for me, i wanted to experience more. and we broke up. Sex with him was more than just getting off, it was playful, passionate, adventurous, and very hot. it was exploring each other, finding new ways to make each other smile. i do miss that

From Alan: Yeah, as everyone older can tell you, there’s stuff we don’t know at 16 that we assume will always be there. Too bad the guy was so much older than you were though. There’s something to be said for growing up with guys your own age.

From d-ring: well there were other issues as well, but thats not whats important. am glad i have the memories that i do

From Alan: Memories of love are a great thing when you’re sucking the piss out of a half-dozen strangers.

From d-ring: i dont want you to think i am not happy now, i am, it is a different relationship than i ever thought i would be in, but i am happy over all

From Alan: I knew that, but being happy is different from being happy because you’re in love. Just as being 44 is different from being 25. Both have their advantages, but, and while physically, I’d rather be 25 – because my body worked better and I don’t mean just sexually – I wouldn’t want to give up everything I’ve learned.

From d-ring: i can understand that, i would rather be 25 than16. and now ive got to quit writing you, my Dom says its taking up too much time, he thinks youre ok but he said drop it

From Alan: I hope I haven’t gotten you in trouble. I never meant that.

From d-ring: no nothing like that, but it could happen

From Alan: Then do what he says. And take care of yourself.

From d-ring: my Sir takes care of me

From Alan: Great. Then you take care of him.

2014 Richard Eisbrouch
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..