Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Reluctant Master - 3. Chapter 3

Kye

From Kye: I’m very new to all this but am willing to learn and experiment! Anyone want to teach me? Just tell me!

From Alan: You’re 12-years-old, kid. Your picture’s cute, but this isn’t a dating site, and there are guys here who’ll take advantage of you just because you’re young and good-looking. There are far better ways to meet guys your age.

From Kye: I’m not 12. I’m 18 and I’m just curious about this site!! See what it is all about and what it can teach me. What can you teach me? Any other advice?

From Alan: The "12-years-old" was a metaphor. From my age, everyone under 30 is 12 because you all seem so young. As for this site, just be careful. There are interesting guys here, but the real idea is that there’s pleasure in sex, not pain, and friendship in relationships, not servitude. Yeah, you want to get off, and yeah, you have fantasies you want to explore. But you don’t want to get hurt while you’re playing, and you don’t want to come home with any diseases. So have fun, be careful, and when you’re going to meet a guy you’ve never met, always let someone know where you’re going.

From Kye: Thank you very much for all the advice! I really appreciate it! I will not be hooking up with anybody. I was just curious and thank you for all your worries! There need to be more people like you! Thank you again!

From Alan: Yeah, yeah, yeah. Sure you won’t be hooking up with anyone. You’ve got a dick, and you’ll use it. That’s what they’re for. Just try not to let it control your life. That’s why jerking off exists, at least, till you fall in love. Again, take care.

From Kye: Thanx!

2014 Richard Eisbrouch
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..