Jump to content
    Ronyx
  • Author
  • 3,934 Words
  • 3,398 Views
  • 16 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Losing Kevin - 10. Chapter 10

Devin was lying naked beside Ashley. She was outlining circles on his chest. Occasionally, she’d lean in and plant kisses on him. It was the first chance they had been able to get together in a week. Since half the school now knew they were meeting during class under the stadium bleachers, they were afraid that the administrators would soon hear the rumors and catch them. Besides, both of their grades were hurting as a result of missing classes.

 

“What are you thinking?” It had been several minutes since Devin had spoken. Ashley could tell that he was deep in thought. He rolled over on his side.

 

“Do you think I’ve been too mean to Kevin?” She gave him a puzzled look which quickly turned to anger.

 

“Why would you think that?” She asked angrily. “He’s queer. If you ask me, you’ve been too nice to him. I would have gotten your parents to put him out of the house.”

 

“That’s not going to happen,” he replied. “For some reason, him and Dad seem to be pretty tight right now. Dad doesn’t seem upset at all. Even Mom is starting to treat him better. I don’t understand what is going on.”

 

Ashley continued to draw imaginary circles on his chest. “I still don’t think you should be nice to him, especially after what he’s done.”

 

Devin lifted himself up and looked at Ashley. “That’s just it, Ashley. What has he done?”

 

“He... He... He...” She seemed at a loss for words. Finally, her eyes lit up and said, “He had you kicked off the team.”

 

Devin laid his head back down. “No, he didn’t,” he admitted. “The coach got mad at me for not throwing the ball to Kevin, so I walked out.”

 

She leaned in and kissed his chest. “He is still the reason for you not playing.”

 

Devin leaned back up. “Seriously, Ashley. What has Kevin done wrong? I’m the one who has been a jackass.”

 

“Damn it, Devin!” Ashley spoke angrily. “He’s a queer. He’s probably at that Cameron’s house right now sucking his cock.” She leaned down and took his limp dick in her mouth and started sucking it. She looked up at him and smiled when it began to harden. “See,” she giggled as she took it in her hand and stroked it. “This is the way it’s supposed to be.”

 

Devin reached down and stopped her. “Not right now, Ashley. I’ve already cum twice. I don’t think I can do it again.” She giggled and stroked his erect cock.

 

“You sure, Babe? It looks like you want it again.” She continued to stroke him gently.


“Yeah, I’m sure.” She frowned at him and sighed. She then placed her head on his chest and continued to draw circles.

 

“Why all this interest in Kevin all of a sudden?”

 

He waited a moment before speaking. “I don’t know. It just doesn’t seem right not to be talking to Kevin. We’ve been close all our lives. He’s going through a bunch of shit at school, and it hurts to see him suffering. I just feel I should be there for him.”

 

She pushed herself away from Devin, sat up in bed and pulled the sheet around her naked body. “I still think it is wrong,” she insisted. “I don’t want you talking to him.”

 

Devin rose, sat on the end of the bed and looked angrily at her. “Are you telling me what to do? Kevin’s my brother, and if I want to talk to him, I will.”

 

“Fine.” Ashley got off the bed and wrapped her bathrobe tightly around her. “Talk to him, I don’t care.” She walked into her bathroom and closed the door. Devin began to get dressed. Several minutes later, she returned fully clothed.

 

Devin walked over and attempted to put his arms around her, but she pulled away. “What the fuck is wrong with you?” He stood back and shouted angrily at her.

 

“Fuck you, Devin!” she yelled back. “You’re choosing your brother over me.”

 

“What?” Devin shouted. He couldn’t believe what he was hearing. “When did this become a choice between Kevin and you? All I said was I thought I was being too mean to him. Why are you getting so upset?”

 

“Sherri warned me this would happen?”

 

“Sherri!” Devin screamed. “What the fuck does Sherri have to do with this?”

 

“She told me your fag brother would come between us.”

 

“He’s not coming between us!” insisted Devin. “You’re coming between us. You’re acting like a bitch right now!” Ashley walked over and slapped Devin on the side of his left cheek. He raised his hand to hit her, but he quickly withdrew it. He picked up his coat and put it on.

 

As he headed for the door, he turned and faced her. “I thought I was falling in love with you. I’m glad I finally found out what you are really like.”

 

“Fag!” she shouted angrily. “You’re just like your brother.” He approached her with his fist balled up, but he again stepped back. “I should have listened to Sherri.”

 

He took one last angry look at her and then left the room. Ashley started to cry. She walked over to the window and watched Devin storming away from the house. She walked over and picked up the phone.

 

“Gordon?” she asked. “Is Paul there with you? We need to talk.”

 

                                                                                                                            ********

 

“Hi, Mom!” Cameron shouted as he entered the apartment. “I’m home.”

 

His mother walked to the kitchen door and looked at her son as he returned home from school. “Hello, Honey. I’m in the kitchen.” Cameron took off his coat and sat at the table. A glass of milk and two cookies were awaiting him.

 

“How was your day?” She walked over and ruffled his hair.

 

“Mom!” Cameron shrieked. “I wish you’d stop doing that.” She laughed and then sat down at the table beside him.

 

“Did you see Kevin at school?”

“Yeah,” he replied. “I see him every day. We’re in two classes together.”

 

“And he talked to you?”

He replied, “Of course.” He gave her a worried look. “Why wouldn’t he?”

 

“His mother called me this morning,” she informed him. “She’s having trouble dealing with Kevin being gay. She said she’s ordered him to stay away from you.”

 

“What?” Cameron jumped up from the table. “She can’t do that!” He started pacing around the room angrily. His mother patted the chair, and he reluctantly sat back down.

 

“I know, Dear,” she said soothingly. “I tried to talk to her, but she just refuses to believe she has a gay son. For some idiotic reason, she thinks you’re a bad influence on Kevin.”

“I’m not,” he insisted. She patted his hand gently.

 

“You know that, and I know that,” she said. “We just have to prove to Mrs. Williams that you aren’t.”

 

“How do we do that?”

 

She looked at him worriedly. “I don’t know. In an hour I wasn’t able to convince her, so I don’t know. Just be careful when you’re around him at school. From what she says, she has his brother spying on him.”

 

“Devin is always staring at me,” Cameron replied. “I know he doesn’t like me.”

 

“Has he done anything to you recently?”

 

“Not really,” he said thoughtfully. It had been a week since Devin last said anything or pushed him in the hall. Even in class, he had stopped looking threateningly at him.

 

Just then, the doorbell rang. Cameron jumped up to see who was at the door. When he opened it, Kevin was standing smiling at him.

 

“Hey, you,” he grinned.

 

“I didn’t know you were coming by.” Cameron had a confused look on his face.

 

“I wasn’t planning to,” he admitted, “but when I got out of basketball practice, Dad was waiting on me. Well, actually, he was waiting on me and Devin. He didn’t know Devin had quit the team. He was pissed when Coach Alston said he hadn’t been at practice for two weeks.”

 

“Why did he bring you by here?” Cameron caught himself. He didn’t want it to appear that Kevin wasn’t welcomed. It was just that earlier his mother said that Kevin wasn’t to hang around him anymore. “Not that I don’t mind,” he grinned.

 

“I think he was going home to confront Devin.” A worried look appeared on Kevin’s face. “I guess he didn’t want me to be around.”

 

“I wouldn’t want to be Devin,” replied Cameron.

 

“You said it,” Kevin frowned. “Especially after he finds out he’s been going over to Ashley’s after school. He’s really going to be pissed when he finds out that her parents aren’t home.”

 

“I heard some girls at school saying that they’re doing it.” Cameron’s face reddened.

 

“That’s what Stanley told me,” Kevin replied. Cameron started to giggle.

 

“What’s so funny?” Kevin gave him a puzzle look.

 

“Well,” he smiled. “We are too.”

 

“No, we’re not,” Kevin said as he looked around to see if Mrs. Lynch was nearby. He said softly, “We’ve only played with each other once, and that was out at the lake last week.”

 

Cameron wiggled his eyebrows. “Want to go to my room and make it twice?”

Kevin started laughing. “Perv. You’re mother’s home.” He looked around the house. “Isn’t she?”

 

Cameron frowned. “Yep, she’s in the kitchen.” He took Kevin’s hand and led him into the other room. Mrs. Lynch smiled when she saw him.

 

“Kevin,” she said cheerfully. “What a pleasant surprise. I guess your mother changed her mind.”

He gave her a puzzled look. “Changed her mind about what?”

 

“Oh, Dear.” She looked over at Cameron. “I guess he doesn’t know.” Cameron shook his head. She had both boys sit down while she explained Mrs. William’s earlier call.

“I’ll kill her,” he said angrily afterwards. “She told me she was going to talk to you, but I didn’t believe her.”

 

Mrs. Lynch reached out and patted his hand. “Don’t be too critical of her. She’s just doing what she thinks is best for you.”

 

“Telling me who I can and can’t speak to is not doing what is best for me!” he shouted. “It’s just being mean and hateful!” Mrs. Lynch got up and walked over to the counter.

 

“Why don’t you boys go to Cameron’s room while I bake some cookies?” She turned and smiled. “We’ll talk about this later.” Cameron grabbed Kevin’s hand and pulled him from the table.

 

Once inside his room, Kevin started pacing angrily around the room. “I hate her!” He turned and looked sadly at Cameron. “She can’t keep us apart.” He walked over and gave him hug.

 

“She’s not going to,” Cameron assured him as he gave him a kiss. Kevin wrapped his arms around him and kissed him more passionately. He could feel Cameron’s cock begin to stiffen.

 

“Mmmmm,” moaned Cameron when Kevin reached down and started rubbing his cock. Kevin unfastened his pants and snaked his hand inside Cameron’s underwear. He could feel precum on the tip of it. He playfully coated Cameron’s cock with it.

 

“Mmmmm!” moaned Cameron louder. Kevin giggled and then dropped to his knees.

 

Cameron looked down as Kevin pulled his pants and underwear to his knees. “What are you doing?”

 

Kevin looked up at him and grinned. “This.” He took Cameron’s cock into his mouth. His legs buckled, and he almost fell to the ground. Kevin tried to stifle a laugh as he continued to suck on his cock.

 

“Oh, God!” moaned Cameron as he began to push his cock more forcefully into Kevin’s mouth. After several minutes he urgently announced, “Kevin, I’m going to cum!” He tried to pull away, but Kevin reached around and grabbed his ass and pulled him closer. Within seconds, he could feel the first volley of cum hit the back of his mouth. He started to gag, but he managed to catch his breath as Cameron filled his mouth with warm cum.

 

Cameron pulled his cock out of Kevin’s mouth and gave it a few more strokes. Several more drops of cum emerged from the head. He pulled up his pants and quickly left the room. He returned and handed Kevin a blue towel.

 

“Here,” he said. “Spit it into this.”

 

Kevin looked at him and grinned. “I already took care of it.”

 

“You swallowed it?” Kevin grinned and nodded his head.

 

“It didn’t taste as bad as I thought it would.”

 

Cameron looked at him in amazement. “You actually swallowed it?”

“Yep,” grinned Kevin as he patted his stomach. “Now I got a part of you in me.”

 

Cameron approached him and started to kiss him. He wanted to return the feelings that Kevin had just given him. He pulled Kevin’s cock out and was ready to get down on his knees when his mother hollered out.

“Come in the kitchen, Boys!” she shouted. “I’ve got some cookies for you.”

 

“Damn,” Cameron swore. He rose and faced Kevin. “I’m sorry. I’ll have to do you later. If we don’t go now, she’ll come looking for us.”

 

“It’s okay, Cameron,” replied Kevin as he gave him a kiss. “At least I got to show you how I feel.”

 

Cameron reached down and wrapped his hand around Kevin’s erect cock. “I can’t leave you like this.” Kevin gently pushed his hand away and pulled up his pants.


“There’s always tomorrow,” he said.

 

“What if your mother won’t let you see me anymore?”

 

“Are you kidding?” Kevin replied. “Nothing’s going to come between us. Besides,” he started grinning. “You owe me.”

 

“Boys!”

 

“Damn!” Cameron grabbed Kevin’s hand and led him towards the kitchen.

 

                                                                                                                      ********

 

Kevin knew something was wrong as soon as he entered the front door. Devin was slumped down on the sofa with his father pacing back and forth in front of him. His mother was sitting in a chair with a worried look on her face.

 

“What in the hell goes through that thing you call a brain?” His father asked angrily. Devin hung his head and didn’t answer.

 

His father noticed Kevin enter and ordered him to have a seat beside his brother. Kevin gave Devin a quick glance before sitting.

 

“Did you know what is going on with your brother?” his father inquired. Kevin looked at Devin and then back up at his father.

 

“Like what?” he asked innocently. Since he hadn’t heard their previous conversation, he didn’t want to expose too much.

 

“Did you know he got kicked off the basketball team?” his father shouted as he looked down angrily at Devin. Kevin didn’t answer right away. “Well, did you?” he shouted again.

 

Kevin glanced over at Devin. Devin looked quickly at him and then turned away. “He didn’t exactly get kicked off the team,” Kevin replied as he attempted to save Devin. “Coach Alston said he can return any time he wants to.” Devin quickly glanced over and gave Kevin a puzzled look. He didn’t know that he would be permitted back on the team.

 

“Then what in the hell is going on?” His father looked down at Devin. “You told me the coach kicked you off the team because you missed practice.” Devin looked pleadingly at Kevin. He couldn’t think of a response, and he was hoping his brother would help him out.

 

“Um...” Kevin thought quickly. “He just thought he misunderstood the coach, I guess, when he told him to go hit the shower.” Devin looked at his father and hoped he would accept the excuse.

 

“I can see how he would misunderstand that, Lyle,” said Kevin’s mother. “All he has to do is go speak to Coach Alston and clear things up.”

 

He walked over and looked down at Devin. “And that is damn well what he’d better do, first thing in the morning.” Devin hung head and didn’t look at his father. He didn’t know if what Kevin had said was true. The last thing he wanted to do was make a promise to his father he knew he couldn’t keep.

 

Mr. Williams then leaned down and picked an envelope off the coffee table. He threw it into Devin’s lap. Kevin looked over quickly and noticed that the letter was from their school.

 

“Would you like to explain this to me?” Devin’s hands shook as he opened the letter. It informed his parents that he had missed six classes recently without an excuse. Kevin had read it the same time as his brother. When he finished, Devin looked over at Kevin.

 

“Don’t look at your brother!” his father shouted. “I want to hear it from your own lips why you’ve missed six classes.” Devin hung his head and tried to think of an acceptable excuse he could give his father.

 

“Well!” He jumped when his father leaned down and screamed into his face. Kevin gave Devin a worried look. He knew the real reason. He had heard the rumors of Ashley and Devin meeting for sex. His father would kill him if he found out the truth. “I’m waiting!”

 

He had a frightened look on his face when he tried to answer. “Ashley had a big project in her science class, and I was helping her out in the library.”

 

His father looked angrily down at him. “That’s the biggest crock of shit I’ve ever heard in my life.” He looked over at Kevin.

 

“Do you know why he’s missed six classes?” Kevin looked nervously at Devin. He turned back to his father.

 

“No, Sir.” He could feel Devin let out a slight sigh. He didn’t know if Kevin knew the truth, but he assumed he did since most of the school knew about it.

 

“The boy told you he was helping Ashley in the library,” said Mrs. Williams from across the room.

 

“In that case,” he spoke angrily. “I don’t want you seeing Ashley anymore?”

 

“What!” Devin stood up and faced his father. “You can’t do that!” Even though he and Ashley just had a serious fight, he still didn’t consider their relationship over. He knew they would kiss and make up soon.

 

“I can,” his father shouted back, “and I will!” He held out his hand. “Give me your cell phone.”

 

“It’s in my room,” Devin shouted, “and you can’t have it!”

 

Mr. Williams turned to Kevin. “Go to your brother’s room and bring me his phone. And while you’re at it, remove the keyboard off his computer, and bring that to me too.” Kevin sat motionless. He couldn’t believe what his father was asking him to do. “Move it, Kevin!” he shouted. Kevin reluctantly got up and went into Devin’s room. When he returned with the phone and keyboard, Devin and his father were still standing face to face.

 

“You can’t do this!” screamed Devin. He looked angrily over at Kevin. “You let Kevin talk to that faggot boyfriend of his, but I can’t see Ashley.” There was a gasp from Kevin and his mother when his father slapped Devin across the face.

 

Mrs. Williams jumped up and ran over to Devin. Tears were beginning to emerge from his eyes. She looked angrily at her husband. “Lyle, you hit the boy!” She pulled Devin’s tearful face into her bosom.

 

“He was warned about using that word in this house!” he shouted. “I’ll not have him disrespecting me!”

“But it was all right when Kevin disrespected me?” His mother looked angrily at Kevin. “I told him I didn’t want him associating with that Lynch boy, and you go off and take them fishing together.”

He picked up the letter and waved it at her. “We’re not talking about Kevin right now. We’re talking about Devin missing six classes because of Ashley. I don’t want him dating her anymore until he shows he’s responsible enough.”

 

“That’s unfair!” Devin pulled away and looked tearfully at his father. He then turned to Kevin. “I hate you! All this is your fault!” He hurried to his bedroom and slammed the door.

 

“Lyle!” his mother looked angrily at her husband, “You’re wrong and you know it.”

 

He looked over at Kevin before walking over to his wife and taking her by the arm. “We’ll discuss this in our bedroom.”

 

Kevin stood in the middle of the living room as his parents left. He heard their bedroom door slam and then loud shouting. He sighed deeply, and then he put on his coat and left.

 

He started for Cameron’s house, but then he remembered that he and his mother had rented a movie. They had asked him to join them, but Kevin knew that Cameron always looked forward to spending a night watching movies with his mother. He said they would put on their pajamas, make popcorn and then lie on the floor enjoying whatever movie they had decided to watch. Kevin smiled when he thought of going back home, getting his pajamas and joining them.

 

Instead, he walked a few blocks to Taco Jacks. He was hungry since his father’s fight with Devin distracted his mother from cooking dinner for the family. He checked his pockets to see if he had any money. He had enough for two tacos and a soft drink.

 

He ate alone in the back of the restaurant. A couple guys from his school came in and sat down nearby. They would look over at him as they ate and laugh. When one of them looked over at him and winked, the other boy laughed hysterically. He got up and walked out.

 

He pulled his coat up over his ears. The temperature was getting colder in the evenings after the sun set. It wouldn’t be long before he would have to get his parka out of the closet. As he walked back towards his home, he noticed a car drive slowly past. He watched as the brake lights came on, and the car did a u-turn in the street. He stepped off the sidewalk and onto a lawn when it slowly approached.

 

He panicked when the passenger’s side door opened, and Paul stepped out. He started running towards Kevin.

“You’re mine now, Faggot!”

Thanks for all the interesting comments, likes and loves.  :thankyou:
Copyright © 2009 by Ronyx All Rights Reserved
  • Like 34
  • Love 5
  • Wow 2
  • Angry 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I know its been a case of "when", not "if", but still, its a shock.

As for Ashley, god preserve us from teenage girls. Devin is a (for the moment) average hetro teenage boy, therefore completely at the mercy of just about any female. I am glad that he is at least having doubts about his behaviour towards his twin, it shows the hormones have not completely taken over, and that there is hope. That is unless between Devin and his mother they don't destroy a family completely.

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment

There’s one thing bothering me about this chapter. Devon raised his hand to Ashley. He backed off before doing it. Do they ever see that at home? Was it just the moment. The anger in that home suggests counseling and anger management.

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment

That Mrs Williams can even consider comparing her reaction to Kevin and Cameron to Mr Williams reaction to Devin leaving the team and playing truant with Ashley shows how irrational she really is . If Paul does manage to assault Kevin ( I sincerely hope not) and Ashley’s conspiring with Paul becomes known , I hope that Devin realizes what a truly despicable person she is . 

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Oh, and what about the paint on the gym lockers? What was done about that? Did the teens tell their friends and/or  families?

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

NEXT CHAPTER!!!!! NOW!!!!!! I'm waiting!!! And I really and truly hope that Paul and Ashley get what they deserve. Mumsy better be just as eager to protect her son when his buddies beat the shit out of his brother, put him in the hospital and then implicate him and Ashley. See how fabulous of a girl she is then and who the bad influence is. What a dumbshit imbecilic twaddle head. As pointed out, notice Kevin has been going to class and practice while under the evil influence of Cameron while whore boy skips. It's families like that that make me not particularly upset I don't have kids. Well, that and the world today in general😝

Edited by empresslovesreading
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Geemeedee said:

And that shit about Devin looking to his brother to save him, then shouting in his face that he hates him — he’s lucky Kevin is a nice guy.

Devin may not admit it out loud, but he knows Kevin is the more clever twin. Kevin has probably been talking them out of trouble all their lives, trouble that Devin has gotten them into! Instinctually, he turned to his closest ally. It’s clear that Devin needs his moral compass and emotional anchor exactly when he’s fighting with his twin.  ;-)

 

No one knows where Devin is and no one is expecting him. Everyone is thinking he’s somewhere else. It will be a while before he’s missed and anyone thing to look for him. I hope he’s able to escape Paul and get to safety before anything happens.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • Site Administrator

One of the things I love about this story are the reflected situations. Mrs. Williams tells Kevin he can't see Cameron because he's a bad influence. Mr. Williams tells Devin that he can't see Ashley because she's a bad influence. Both are told they're being unreasonable and unfair...and that's true to a degree. In Kevin's case, it's Mrs. Williams's refusal to accept that Kevin's gay that is the reason for her 'ban'. In Devin's case, it's his own lie about the reason for missing classes that gave Mr. Williams the excuse for the 'ban'.

 

The two are not equal, and Ashely really is the reason for Devin missing classes, but I'm surprised that Mr. Williams didn't call out Devin's stated excuse as bullshit. He's recognised other false excuses by the boys, is he being deliberately obtuse on this one? Or is it the basketball team situation that's pushed him over the edge? He went overboard with Kevin when Kevin said he didn't want to play. Is Devin being off the team the reason for his reaction being stronger than needed?

 

The opening scene shows that Devin is maturing. He cares about his brother, even if he's unable to show it. Ashley still has a long way to go with her own maturity. That's shown by what happened in that closing scene. She doesn't care about what Devin cares about. She's only interested in herself and making sure Devin's attention is only on her. Of course, I also understand why she was so angry in the opening scene. Devin had just had sex with her (twice!) and when she asks what he's thinking about, he tells her he's thinking about her rival for Devin's affections. Of course she was pissed off! Devin told her, rightly, that it's not an either/or situation when it comes to who he cares about, but she's not mature enough to see that.

 

Onto the next chapter...

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment

I would think that is Paul was really a friend to Devin he would realize that attacking is twin would not be something that Devin would appreciate.  Why are Paul and Ashley talking anyway?   Wouldn’t Paul’s friendship interfere with her more than Kevin’s sibling relationship?   They are both being ignorant and stupid.  Thanks and next chapter please. 

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Wow, this family is seriously screwed up. The father has anger management issues, the wife has been brainwashed by the church, Devin is a serial liar and they have issues with Kevin! The father at least is being supportive of Kevin, mom and Devin need psychological counseling. Paul is a closeted homophobe, and Ashley is a spoiled princess with no care for anyone but herself. As for Cameron’s mom always being home, her husband was killed in action, and I’m guessing that there was life insurance to help her with raising Cameron. I hop Kevi isn’t hurt too badly. There was a glimmer of hope for Devin, but his own selfishness took over again. Looking forward to the next chapter 😃

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Hurrdurr. I'm Paul and this is my friend Gordon. Who other boys our age talk to, kisses, and sleeps with, we take personally and make it our business because we're masculine and we're important. Hurrrrduuuuuurrr

Edited by jryski
  • Like 2
Link to comment

Well there are now three skanks in this story @Ronyx. Skank 1, 2 and 3. Ashley, Sherri and Mama Williams respectively. The latter is a first-class bitch, but does not have the excuse of being a hormonal teenage princess.

A gripping story @Ronyx. I have forgotten the plot line involving Kevin's possible bashing. 

  • Love 2
Link to comment

Loved how you called that place Taco Jacks managed to refer to two companies without getting sued LOL. There is a place where I live called Snapper Jacks Taco Shack so perhaps you referred to three places

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..