Jump to content
    Thirdly
  • Author
  • 951 Words
  • 486 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Kidnapped by a Vampire - 10. Chapter 10

p style="text-align:center;"> spacer.png

a/n: Luna drew a comparison of what each of them looked like when they were 10, respectively.

"Can't you leave me in peace?! You are free now, human, so go away!" Julius yelled at the gray-eyed young man, who had just tumbled over his legs and taken a nosedive into the white sand of the beach.

"YOU!" Sam yelped and crawled backwards away from the little monster. Of all the people on the island he could have stumbled into, it just had to be the psychotic vampire. He was about to get up from the wet sand when he noticed something. "Wait, are you crying?" The young man asked, slightly leaning closer to see if the dim moonlight wasn't just making him see things.

Shocked, Julius stared at him for a second before he abruptly turned his face the other way, so that Sam could no longer see the streams of blood red tears that were rolling down his almost snow white cheeks.

"What? No, of course I'm not!" Julius lied, not wanting the human to know how weak and pathetic he truly felt at that moment. Longingly he looked up at the starry night sky, a part of him wanting to stay right there on the beach, waiting for the sun to rise.

Don't you fucking dare! You finally have become one of the strongest, most powerful beings on this planet, and you just want to throw it all away?! Just because of HIM?! A voice in his head screamed, harshly reminding him how far he had come and just how much he had given up. "I don't need him… I don't need anybody. I'm strong… nobody can hurt me… nobody can-"

"Wow, seriously?" Sam didn't mean to say it, but after listening to the little guy's incoherent rambling, he just could no longer hold his tongue. He had already figured that the blond was a self-obsessed bastard, but the shit he was telling himself,especially after what he had done just moments ago, was truly the cherry on top of the pile of shit that he was.

"Is your ego really that big that you can't even stop thinking about yourself for five minutes?! You just killed that guy for no fucking reason!" Sam yelled at the pathetic little monster that was looking at him as if he was the one that had lost his mind. Well, maybe he really had gone mad after all, he was screaming at a homicidal vampire without even a second thought. But after what he had seen and what the bastard had done, Sam just no longer gave a fuck.

"Kill me if you want but first you are going to fucking listen to me!" The human demanded, once again surprising Julius with his bravery and boldness. The vampire wasn't really in the mood to listen to anybody but when he looked into those steel gray eyes that glared at him with such intensity, he couldn't help himself but feel chagrined. "Fine, I'm listening."

Okay here goes nothing. Don't insult him, just be honest. Sam told himself, took a deep breath and then let out what had laid on his tongue the entire time. "You are a huge asshole."

The young man looked at the bewildered vampire in horror. He couldn't believe it either, what had just come out of his mouth, he had meant to be upfront with the little psycho but definitely not like that. Great, now he will definitely kill us! A voice in his head told him, making Sam flinch. "I mean… I uhm… you… uhm…" The gray-eyed man stuttered, trying to find any excuse that would keep the blond monster from ripping off his head right there and then.

"Just say what you want, I don't care." The vampire grumbled, surprising but also engaging Sam with his behavior.

With his stomach filled with anger once again, the young man balled his fists and got to his feet. "See that's one of the problems! You always pretend like you don't care, and that all that matters is you, even though you clearly do care!" He chastised the blue-eyed vampire, who seemed to get more and more enraged with every truth that got thrown his way.

"I do not!" Julius angrily yelled back and crossed his arms over his chest.

The sight made Sam almost laugh because it reminded him too much of how his little sister would react when he called her out on her bullshit. Come to think of it, do vampire brains age? Or is he mentally still just around thirteen or fourteen years old? If so, it would explain a lot…

Sam shook his head and forced himself to ignore his questions regarding how vampire brains worked for now, and instead, focused on lecturing the little asshole. "Right, so then why do you care if people insult you? Or why did you tell Ludwig how to save Caden? Fuck, I even think you somewhat care for me in your own fucked up way."

"I do NOT!"

"Oh yeah?! Then kill me!" Sam screamed and threw up his arms. Though he wasn’t a hundred percent sure if his observations had been right he still hoped that the bastard wouldn't actually kill him. For a moment they just glared at each other, neither of them willing to back down, until Julius suddenly got up from the ground.

Sam's heart dropped at the realization that he was about to die but to his surprise the vampire only got up in his face, bared his teeth and then let out a frustrated scream, before storming off with his inhuman speed.

"I'm never doing this again." Sam breathlessly told himself and put his hand over his heart that was still beating a hundred miles an hour.

Copyright © 2023 LunaM.; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 12
  • Love 6
  • Wow 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Wow ! Sam called Julius Out On All His Self Pity BullShit ,Our Juice Box Has A Set of Steel Balls . Julius Still Has His Temper Tantrum And Walks Off After Going All Fangy With Sam on The Beach Sad The Lord Of The Rings GIF

  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, centexhairysub said:

did he truly believe that all he had to do was show up and he and Ludwig could live happily ever after?  I mean, Julius killed Ludwig all those years ago and then did not even stick around to see if he came back as a vampire?  

Truer words!! 🤣

  • Love 5
Link to comment

Julius is lost, and he needs someone like Sam not Ludwig. His chance with Ludwig is long gone. As a human, Sam is no match against Julius but that could change.

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..