Jump to content
    Thirdly
  • Author
  • 1,315 Words
  • 546 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Kidnapped by a Vampire - 11. Chapter 11

"Get up, you fucking pig!" Julius yelled at the hungover young man, who was sleeping on the bathroom floor.

He had been gone for two nights, to cool off and to give his stupid pet human the chance to run, but instead of getting his ass off the island, the gray-eyed man apparently had taken the opportunity to empty all the liquor bottles that he could find in the temporarily closed resort. "I said get up!" Julius growled and kicked Sam lightly in the ribs, but once again he got no reaction. Fed up with his defiance, the blond picked him up, carried him to the large shower and turned it on.

The second the ice cold water hit Sam's barely clothed body, the young man was wide awake. Panicked, he scrambled to his feet and tried to get away, only to slip on the wet tiles and fall into the direction of the other person.

Thanks to his vampiric reflexes Julius had a split second to decide whether to stop the fall or allow it to happen. He was about to step out of the way when he suddenly felt a slight curiosity as to how the human would feel on top of him and how the young man would react if placed in such a position, so instead of catching him, he feigned falling backwards.

With a loud bang, they both tumbled to the ground, Julius's slender body taking most of the impact and keeping the young man from actually getting hurt. Still slightly disoriented, Sam looked down at who had cushioned his fall.He had expected it to be someone from the cleaning staff or, hell, maybe even Ludwig. But as he stared into the cold blue orbs of the little monster the realization hit him hard and the anger and stress he had tried to drown with liquor the past few days came bubbling to the surface once again. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!" He screamed at the uncaring asshole, while laying on the surprisingly muscular chest of the older being.

"With me?! What's wrong with you?! I've been gone for two days and you turn into a goddamn drunkard?!" Julius angrily snapped back and lifted his head to look at the ungrateful man on top of him.

For a moment, they just glared at each other, both enraged by the other one's behavior. Then, Sam finally realized how strangely intimate their position was. The worst part was that he didn't even dislike it as much as he would have liked. He hated to admit it but the cold, petite body beneath him and the slender hand that was gently touching his upper arm were somewhat comforting. Hell, even the light blue eyes that were staring at him with such intensity were somewhat soothing to his pounding, hungover brain. Well, he is kinda cute… Sam thought, but quickly reminded himself that what kind of personality the pretty twink had and that falling for him was not an option.

"I wasn't feeling so well… I just needed some drinks, okay? Like seriously what did you expect me to do after the shit you put me through?!" The gray-eyed human explained as he got up, his face by now as red as a tomato, showing to the vampire that he hadn't disliked what he had done.

"To run!" Julius blurted out and shook his head. How can he be this dumb? If I were in his shoes, I definitely would have left. The blond thought as he looked at the nervous looking human, who had begun to shiver. "Look, I kinda thought you would use the time to get the hell off this island and get back to your old life." He explained, got up and grabbed a large towel, that he then threw at the human.

"And how am I supposed to do that?! I have no money and Ludwig is too busy taking care of Caden to give a fuck about me." Sam grumbled. For a second he hesitated to take off his clothes but after giving the blond a pleading look and turning around, Sam quietly took off the wet shorts, and wrapped the incredibly soft towel around himself.

"So the red haired slut woke up…hmm." Julius mused and quickly took a peek over his shoulder at the human, hoping to see him in all his glory, but to his disappointment the guy already had covered up everything that interested the vampire. With a disappointed sigh he walked back into the large bedroom and went over to the still unpacked luggage.

"Yeah, but from what Ludwig told me, he isn't doing too well. He was even here to ask for your help, so he must be really desperate." The gray-eyed young man explained further, making Julius freeze for a brief moment. Even though he would have never admitted it out loud, the rejection and hate of the man he had loved so dearly felt terrible. Don't cry over spilled milk, it has no use anyways. Julius reminded himself as he pulled out a dark blue t-shirt and black cargo shorts from the pile of clothes that he had bought after knocking out and drugging the human, so he wouldn't wake up before they were far enough away from the west coast of America.

Begrudgingly, Sam took the clothes that the vampire had picked out for him and quickly put on the shorts so that at least his lower half would be covered. "Are you not going to see him?" The young man asked, after also putting on the shirt. He wasn't really sure why he even cared what the little psycho did or why there was a strange stinging pain in his chest, but before he had time to ponder about it, Julius spoke up. "No… well… maybe tomorrow night." The blond said, his voice unusually sad. Oh I'll be damned, the little monster does have a heart.

"You should, also maybe tell them that you are sorry." Sam tried to advise, but his well meant words only seemed to confuse the smaller guy. With an innocent look on his face he tilted his head and asked what he was supposed to apologize for.

"Killing Caden?!" The young man replied, rolled his eyes and gave him a kinda 'are you stupid' look. Julius was about to tell him that he wasn't really sorry for what he had done, and that he actually thought the redhead deserved it, when the human said something that made him think. "Look, if they were assholes I wouldn't even say anything, but they were actually really nice to me and even offered to help me, so I do feel kinda bad for them. And also I think if you ever want to fix your relationship with Ludwig, saying sorry is kinda a good first step."

Even though just the thought of having to apologize to that red headed bitch gave him a headache, he also had to admit that his pet was right about the effect it may have on the relationship between him and Ludwig. I don't think things between us will ever be like they used to be, but maybe in a few hundred years we can at least be friends again? The vampire pondered when he noticed something else his human had said. "Wait, so you wouldn't have an issue with me killing people?"

"Uhm… well if they deserve it…" Sam mumbled, when suddenly his stomach loudly growled, making both men laugh.

"Guess we should go and have dinner, first."

"We?"

"Well, someone has to keep you from drinking yourself completely brain damaged, and besides, I heard they are serving really high-quality blood-sausage."

"Blood sausage? That sounds… wait, you can eat food?"

"Kinda. Just let us go."

"Okay but you definitely have to explain this."

Copyright © 2023 LunaM.; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Love 10
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

The curiosity between Sam and Julius is quite interesting. Something between them is bound to happen, but the power imbalance is extreme, so unless Sam has an effective way to neutralize or overcome the advantages of Julius, he will be a pet throughout his comparatively short life.

  • Love 3
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Link to comment

Interesting.   Juilus returned after two days away on a long hike and found a hung-over Sam. They proceeded to have a decent, non-argumentative, adult conversation. Julius even considered Sam appealing in a sexual way.  Sam suggested he help Caden recover as a way to repair his relationship with Ludwig as well as apologize for hurting Caden. These were new ideas for Julius. They proceeded to get along and Julius suggested they have a meal together. Taking small steps they might find more common ground. I imagine having pleasurable, powerful sex could bind them together on a new more balanced relationship. I hope that happens soon in a natural, non-forced way for a lasting effect.

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Link to comment
10 minutes ago, akascrubber said:

I imagine having pleasurable, powerful sex could bind them together on a new more balanced relationship. I hope that happens soon in a natural, non-forced way for a lasting effect.

Intimacy is different with these two. There are certain compromises that need to be made, and that's all I can say without spoiling. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 1
Link to comment

You would think that after two thousand years that Julius would have grown up at least a little; but doesn't appear that he has.  Just basic understanding of humans would help; what was he when he was turned, a member of the Imperial Roman ruling class?

Hate that Caden is having issues; but what can you expect.  Ludwig did not even appear to know that he could turn a human, so he has no idea of what to do.  This really is all the fault of Julius.  He did not prepare Ludwig at all and now everyone is paying the price.

  • Love 5
Link to comment
34 minutes ago, centexhairysub said:

what was he when he was turned, a member of the Imperial Roman ruling class?

 

Yes and no.... 🤐 

  • Love 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
1 hour ago, LunaM. said:

Yes and no.... 🤐 

A Favorite Roman Rent Boy Perhaps? 🤣

  • Haha 1
  • Wow 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..