Jump to content
    Thirdly
  • Author
  • 1,044 Words
  • 677 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Kidnapped by a Vampire - 5. Chapter 5

"What the fuck am I supposed to do?" Sam asked out loud as he aimlessly wandered around the main building of the resort. He had worried that the little psycho would keep him locked up the entire time but to his surprise he was actually kicked out and told to not come back till sundown.

Maybe the part about vampires and sunlight is actually true and he is afraid I might open the closet he is hiding in. Sam speculated, the thought of killing the bastard only briefly crossing his mind. He still wasn't entirely sure if he should be terrified by the fact that he got kidnapped by a motherfucking vampire, or rather happy that in just a few weeks he would have more money then he would have ever been able to imagine.

Fuck, even if he isn't paying me, I'm still getting an all inclusive, dream holiday out of this. And if the lunch and dinner buffets are as good as breakfast, I'm definitely going to gain some weight. All I have to do is keep him in a good mood and as far away from my neck as possible. The young man cheered himself up, while his fingers slightly tugged at the leather collar around his neck. Even though he didn't like the meaning behind it, it still wasn't as uncomfortable as he would have thought. Hopefully I don't need to keep him out of my pants, too. The mere thought of the little creep trying anything drove a cold shiver down his spine. Sure the guy was undeniably very pretty and probably had a shit ton experience considering his actual age, but Sam still couldn't imagine doing anything sexual with him, or anybody else for that matter.

While hung up on his thoughts about his libido or, rather, the lack thereof, his eyes landed on the bar on the other side of the huge outdoor pool. Well, if being kidnapped by a psychotic vampire isn't a good reason for day-drinking then I don't know what is. The gray-eyed man argued to himself and made his way over. With the unwavering confidence of an American nineteen year old, Sam sat down on the barstool and ordered a beer. His determination quickly began to crumble when the woman behind the counter stared at him as if he had lost his mind, instead of serving him his drink. "I'm twenty-one, I promise! I just left my ID in my room."

"Your age isn't the problem, dude. We just don't serve beer here." A familiar voice said, drawing Sam's gaze to the other end of the counter. He was a bit surprised to see the redhead that had greeted them at the pier this morning sitting there sipping on some colorful cocktail. I thought he works here. Do they just allow their employees to get shit faced when guests are around? Sam wondered as he counted the half-dozen empty glasses in front of the handsome man, who seemed surprisingly sober.

"Why don't they sell beer?" The young man questioned in an attempt to seem nonchalant about it all. "Why would we serve that piss water if we got some of the finest wines, champagnes and hard liquors, from around the globe?" The other man snobbishly replied, making Sam feel suddenly very out of place. This whole fancy shit and the attitude of the people that could afford it was just not his world, and a part of him hoped that it never would be. But he also wasn't about to look a gifted horse in the mouth so he decided to just go with the flow for now and to enjoy the luxuries he was surrounded with, while also pissing off the rich folks with his mere presence.

"Fine… what would you suggest?" Sam sighed, hoping to get a proper answer from the redheaded snob.

The slightly older man gave him a once-over, his eyes lingering on the collar for a moment, and then with a smug grin the bastard said, "For you? A virgin sex on the beach."

"Go fuck yourself!" The young man angrily growled and stormed off, furious at the innuendo and the implied insult. He had gotten only a few feet when the redhead yelled after him to wait. Like I said, go fuck yourself! Sam thought and increased his tempo. But it was no use, the other man still managed to catch up to him and grab his shoulder, keeping him from getting away without making even more of a scene. "Look, I didn't mean it like that. I just thought the juice might be helpful. Also you seriously shouldn't drink alcohol when you are dealing with anemia." The other man explained, seemingly genuinely sorry for his choice of words before.

"Why the fuck would I have anemia?"

"Well because of the…" The redhead quietly whispered and poked his own neck with two fingers. For a second Sam had no idea what he was trying to convey but then the realization hit him. "You know that he is a vampire?!" The younger man blurted out, earning himself some very confused looks from the people around them and an annoyed eye roll from the older man.

"I do. Also, just so you know, my husband is a vampire, too, so I totally get the attraction to getting your blood drained and all that, but you really gotta be careful with what you eat and drink. And well maybe also how much your boyfriend drinks because he-"

"He is not my boyfriend! He is…" Sam screamed, horrified that anybody could even think that him and the little monster were tough. He kidnapped me! If it weren't for that money I… I'm a stupid hoe! That fucking psychopath is probably just going to kill me once he no longer needs me! What the fuck was I thinking?! Suddenly all the pent-up anxiety and fear about his situation and the monster that he had so easily submitted to came pouring forth. Like a dam opening its flood gates, tears started to roll down Sam's face and his knees crumbled under the weight of the realization of just how fucked he was.

"Dude, are you okay?"

"I… I don't know."

Copyright © 2023 LunaM.; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
  • Love 8
  • Fingers Crossed 1
  • Sad 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

12 hours ago, centexhairysub said:

Seems like this whole group needs to have a sit down.  

Have @LunaM. characters ever really had a sit down? 

*totally didn't just get dragged into the paddling room*

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
13 hours ago, Thirdly said:

Have @LunaM. characters ever really had a sit down? 

*totally didn't just get dragged into the paddling room*

What do you expect? Talking about feelings? 🤢 Just the thought makes me wanna puke.

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..