Jump to content
    Thirdly
  • Author
  • 833 Words
  • 767 Views
  • 11 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Kidnapped by a Vampire - 6. Chapter 6

p style="text-align:center;"> spacer.png

"I really have to find out where Ludwig is sleeping. I doubt that he has to sleep in the closet during the daytime, especially considering he finally got out of it." Julius grumbled as he stretched his limbs, that had gone stiff from the hours he had spent clamped into the closet because the blinds let in too much sunlight.

With his mood already slightly soured he went over to his luggage and rummaged through the clothes he had brought specifically for this trip. Usually he wouldn't have cared much about what to wear, as long as it didn't make him look like a child, but today was a special occasion. Afterall it had been over a thousand years since he and the handsome king had last seen each other, and even though neither of them was really able to change physically, he still felt like looking his best.

The first time we met I looked horrible. The vampire reminisced, as he fondly remembered the cold winter night at the small village near Lothringen. Frightened by the demon that had been killing their neighbors and loved ones for weeks by then, the entire village had huddled up in the large tavern, hoping that staying close by each other's side would keep them safe. Oh what fools they were.

While they huddled around the large fireplace, chatting and drinking, Julius had been sitting in a darkened corner, scanning the room for his next meal. His light blue eyes had just landed on a healthy looking little girl when suddenly the door swung open, letting a gust of cold air and snow. The tall man that had just arrived quickly hurried to close the door again, before making his way over to the tavern host.

Even though the man's clothes were covered in snow and ice, and his face partly obscured by a hood, the vampire still could easily tell that he wasn't from around here. The way he walked and talked were way too confident and elegant for an ordinary peasant, hell, even a wealthy merchant wouldn't have had such a graceful aura.

Julius was so enamored by the human that he didn’t even realize that the man was making his way to the table he was sitting on, until he stood right before him. "Can I sit here?" He asked and took off his hood, revealing his dark brown, almost black hair that softly fell onto his shoulders and his dark blue eyes.

Oh those eyes. From the very second he had looked into those deep oceans, that seemed to almost reflect his sadness and longing, Julius just knew he could no longer live without them or the man they belonged to.

In the weeks that followed Julius did everything he could to seduce the gorgeous man, who turned out to be the young monarch of the kingdom the vampire had found himself in. At first, the dark-haired man resisted quite a bit, stating that it was against his beliefs and wouldn't be appropriate considering his status, but in the end he still gave into his desires, just like the blond had expected.

Every night, Ludwig managed to sneak away from his castle without being noticed. They would meet at the tavern, pay for the room upstairs and spend hours upon hours in blissful union. Those nights were the best Julius had ever experienced, because even though he was already hundreds of years old at that point, nobody had ever treated him like this handsome man had done. Even though the human most definitely thought that he was a whore or something like that, he still treated him with so much respect and care, praising everything he did or said, showering with gifts and kissing the ground he walked on. It was almost like he was his queen and the dimly lit bedroom their kingdom.

My chivalrous knight in shining armor. The vampire chuckled as he squeezed himself into a pair of hot leather pants. If I had known that my blood was compatible with your body I would have even turned you on purpose. It shouldn't have happened like that. The memory of how it all went down in flames on that fateful night once again clawed at his heart. He hadn't meant to kill his beloved and yet he had done so. Now, a millennium later, he felt nothing more than shame for what he had done and he deeply hoped that Ludwig could forgive him so they could pick up where they had left off.

I should probably find that kid before meeting Ludwig. Having fun on an empty stomach isn't a great idea. Maybe we could even share him? Julius thought and put on a dark red dress-shirt, that he only buttoned up halfway. He quickly checked his appearance in the mirror, admiring how good his butt looked in the pants that he had chosen, before leaving the bungalow and starting his search for his unruly pet.

Copyright © 2023 LunaM.; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 10
  • Love 7
  • Wow 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Julius has awakened from his sleep , Thinking about Ludwig and The Time They Had Meet in The Tavern All Those Years Ago . His Fretting About What To Wear is Hilarious, Plus He’s Looking For His Juice Box Sam Who’s Been Marinating Himself With Top Shelf Beverages LoL jude law smile GIF

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
4 hours ago, scrubber6620 said:

BTW--Ludwig earlier said the date of their meeting was set in the 1700's so they did not meet 1000 years ago. Is Julius delusional?

When was that said? I mean yeah I forgot to write in the first story Ludwig’s exact age (a bit over 1000 years) but I think I did explain it in the comments 🤔 or did I forget??? Am I delusional???

Edited by LunaM.
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
2 hours ago, centexhairysub said:

Julius is in for a big surprise...

Oh Ludwig too, believe me 😈.

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
6 minutes ago, LunaM. said:

When was that said? I mean yeah I forgot to write in the first story Ludwig’s exact age (a bit over 1000 years) but I think I did explain it in the comments 🤔 or did I forget??? Am I delusional???

Wait, do I get paddling privileges when it's you that does the spoiling? 👀

 

  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Thirdly said:

Wait, do I get paddling privileges when it's you that does the spoiling? 👀

 

As if I wouldn't let you use it on me either way 😏

Edited by LunaM.
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment

I found your age comment in Chapter 11 of the previous story

 

"Yes the holy Roman empire fell apart a little bit over 200 years ago but Ludwig was actually a king in the early years of the empire, so he is much older then it first appears (and yes I may have forgotten to clarify it in the story 😓) "

 

Ludwig's exact age is not stated

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
57 minutes ago, scrubber6620 said:

Yes the holy Roman empire fell apart a little bit over 200 years ago but Ludwig was actually a king in the early years of the empire, so he is much older then it first appears

I think with early years she meant late 900th to 1000 ac because the empire was formed in 962 ac. Ludwig's older than we think. 😉

  • Love 5
Link to comment

I can see Ludwig having a very heated argument with Julius for turning him without notice! Cadem may have to calm them down.

  • Haha 3
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Link to comment
On 6/16/2023 at 9:17 PM, akascrubber said:

Cadem may have to calm them down.

Ceden calming down people.... that's more unlikely then the sky turning green.

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..