Jump to content
    Thirdly
  • Author
  • 1,444 Words
  • 613 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Kidnapped by a Vampire - 15. Chapter 15

p style="text-align:center;"> spacer.png

"Where the fuck is he?!" Caden screamed as he barged into the cabin, scaring Sam half to death, and making him fall off the bed he had been laying on. The young man quickly got to his feet again to look at the redhead, who he hadn't seen ever since the night Julius had killed him ten weeks ago. He had figured that the guy might look different now that he was a vampire, but the changes in his appearance and aura still surprised him.

Caden’s already pale skin had turned almost snow white. His freckles were completely gone, and his grass-green eyes were now more of a neon-green, reminding Sam of a cat's eyes.

He was still staring at the young vampire when the man in question suddenly grabbed the lamp off the nightstand, throwing it against the wall right behind Sam. "Where. The. Fuck. Is. HE?!" The redhead yelled even louder.

"Uhm… do you mean Julius? He left right after sundown." Sam explained, slowly stepping backwards to get as much space between him and the clearly agitated redhead. From what Julius had told him, he knew that dealing with a newly-turned vampire was similar to dealing with someone on crack. Well, maybe not exactly the same because, unlike a crackhead, a young vampire was more than capable of breaking someone's neck like a twig. "Listen, I totally get that you hate Julius. I would be, too, if he had done this to me. But you don't have to let out your anger on me. If Julius-"

"Stop saying his fucking name!" Caden interrupted and before Sam could even react, grabbed the king sized bed and flipped it over, leaving nothing standing in between the two of them.

Shit I'm so fucking dead! Where is the little gremlin if you need him?! The human thought as he slowly backed away, and he accidentally stepped on a shard of the broken lamp with his bare foot. Sam lifted his foot instinctively to see how bad it was. Though he was glad that it only had caused a small cut, his relief quickly subsided when the growling of the newborn vampire, who was standing only a few feet from him, reminded him just how fucked he was now.

He looked up just in time to see Caden lunging forward with his long fangs on full display. Sam quickly ducked away, causing the vampire to slam face forward into the wall. With the sound of animal-like snarling right behind him, Sam limped towards the bathroom, hoping that a locked door might keep him safe from the hungry redhead.

His hand had just grabbed the doorknob when the green-eyed vampire managed to catch up with him. Caden pushed him against the door, using his incredible strength to hold him in place. Sam desperately tried to fight back but it was no use, he just wasn't strong enough to go up against an undead creature of the night.
"Julius!" Sam cried out as he felt the young vampire's teeth pressing against his skin.

Julius didn't even think twice when he stepped into the bungalow and saw Ludwig’s hoe attempting to bite the young man. In the blink of an eye, he had grabbed the redhead by the neck and thrown him across the room. "Get your fucking hands off of him or else I will kill you a second time!" The blond yelled as he took on a defensive position between the young vampire and the very scared and confused human behind him.

I shouldn't have left him alone! It's way too dangerous for him here with a bloodthirsty newborn running around. Fuck, what was I thinking! Julius scolded himself as he stared down the red-headed bastard that had just attacked his human. "You don't get a single drop of his blood, you fucking bitch. I will rip your goddamn head off."

"And you don't get to threaten my husband, or I will rip something else off." Ludwig hissed from the doorframe and threw his former lover a warning look before slowly approaching his beloved. He had no idea why his husband was even here. He had explicitly told him not to, in fear of what might happen to the human, after all. I should have sent him away just like the guests and the staff. But, then again, Julius might have left with him, and without him… I needed to know more for Caden’s sake. Ludwig argued with himself when the pissed off blond spoke up.

"Then put him on a fucking leash!" Julius snarky retorted and crossed his arms over his chest.

"That's your kink, not mine." Ludwig joked half-heartedly in an attempt to lighten the mood. But, it completely backfired because Caden immediately turned his anger towards him.

"I knew it, you goddamn bastard! I fucking knew it!" The redhead screamed as bloody tears started to roll down his face.

"Love, I don't know what you are talking about."

"You are cheating on me with him!" Caden screeched and pointed at the blond vampire.

For a few seconds, Julius seemed stunned by the wild accusation that was thrown his way but then he broke out into a fit of laughter, making the younger vampire even more furious.

"Julius! Shut up!" Ludwig demanded from his asshole of an ex as he tried to hold back his husband, who he knew would have no actual chance in a fight against the blond. "Caden, please listen, I'm not cheating on you! I would never do that, I love you." Ludwig tried to tell his beloved as he held his face in his hands, hoping that he could see the sincerity in his eyes. But, once again, his hot-headed partner just threw more accusations around.

"Liar! You are spending so much time with him. You guys probably-" The green-eyed man screeched, prompting Julius to interrupt his senseless stream of nonsense.
"Are you fucking stupid?" The older vampire asked and pinched the bridge of his nose. "The only reason why he is spending time with me, or even allowed me to stay on this fucking island, is because of you, you stupid piece of-"

"Julius!" Ludwig yelled, frustrated that his old lover couldn't stop himself from insulting his husband even in a situation like this. He gave the blond one last warning look before turning his attention back towards the young vampire. "Caden, my love, I'm so sorry for making you think I would betray you. I only spent time with Julius to learn more about this affliction of ours and how to properly take care of you in this difficult time of change you are going through."

"Really?" Caden asked, finally realizing how big of a mistake he had made by distrusting the former king. He couldn't fathom how stupid he’d been to really think that Ludwig, of all people, could have done something so awful. He loves me, he truly loves me even now. The redhead thought as he looked up into those beautiful dark blue eyes that had become everything to him in those ten years they had been together.

"Yes, of course, my dear. You are the only one I want to be with." Ludwig told him, gently smiling at him, and then leaned down and kissed him.

"Oh, for fuck’s sake, get a room. You are making me wanna throw up." Julius blurted out, unable to stomach the happiness and love he was seeing between his former lover and the red-haired slut. Before either man of the annoyingly sweet couple could say or do anything else, the blond vampire quickly shoved them out of the door.

With them gone, Julius could finally take care of his human, who’d wisely stayed out of the vampire fight. "Are you okay?" He asked as he kneeled down in front of him, his light blue eyes scanning the young man's body for any injuries.

"Yeah, just a cut on my foot and probably a few bruises, but otherwise I'm fine." Sam mumbled, as he tried to collect himself again. Even though his heart was still going a hundred miles an hour, the second he looked directly into the light blue eyes of the blond vampire, all his fears and worries seemed to be blown away, making him able to breathe properly again.

"Uhm… by the way, thanks for saving me." the human added belatedly.

"Well that's kinda my job,” Julius reminded as he inspected Sam’s foot. As tempted as he was to just lick it clean, he managed to resist.”You are mine after all, right?"

After a moment of silence, Sam softly responded. "I guess so."

Copyright © 2023 LunaM.; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
  • Love 10
  • Wow 3
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

A jealous Caden over reacts and attacked Sam's room and body looking for Julius. Newly turnned vampires are volatile and cranky. Caden fits this description.

He thinks Ludwig is cheating on him and having sex with Julius. They spend lots of time together. He can think of only one reason, and it is not good. Before Caden really hurts Sam, both senior vampires appear. Ludwig explains to Caden he is spending time with him leaning to deal with a newly turned vampire and that he loves him not Jullius. Caden accepts he explanation and quicky becomes passionate. The fight ends fast. They leave.  

Sam is still very scared. Julius tries of comfort Sam, He continues to be  very shaken up. He is going to need more help and guidance by Julius. He should better explain Caden's behavior to Sam. At least for now, Caden will no longer trouble Sam.

  • Love 5
Link to comment
23 minutes ago, akascrubber said:

He thinks Ludwig is cheating on him and having sex with Julius. .

Yes. 🤣 Kills me every time. That, and the initial "where the fuck is he?" Newborn Caden on a rampage.

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

No revenge for Caden? Darn!

Caden is a hot head, literally. 😆

Sam is too vulnerable around these vampires as he cannot defend himself.

Julius’ intentions are unclear. Save Sam as he is his property or save him because of something else.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
J.El

Posted (edited)

I noticed the colors behind Sam in the photo collage. Is he Ace? 

Edited by J.El
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, J.El said:

I noticed the colors behind Sam in the photo collage. Is he Ace? 

😏....🤐

  • Haha 1
  • Fingers Crossed 3
Link to comment
35 minutes ago, LunaM. said:

😏....🤐

Sneaky…

Caden - Bisexual?

Julius - Pansexual?

Ludwig - Gay?

Sam - Asexual?

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment
49 minutes ago, J.El said:

Sneaky…

Caden - Bisexual?

Julius - Pansexual?

Ludwig - Gay?

Sam - Asexual?

The rainbow has many flavors 😌

  • Love 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

I am sure that Caden is having a great deal of trouble controlling his emotions, Vampire puberty? 

Ludwig needs to stay with Caden more until he gets over this initial period.  We know why he was seeing Julius but he had to realize that Caden would not handle anything well right now.

And Julius should have realized that Caden would come looking for him sooner or later; you don't leave you human alone on an island with a new vampire.  

Could Sam really being growing to care about Julius?

  • Love 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..