Jump to content
    Thirdly
  • Author
  • 645 Words
  • 917 Views
  • 7 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Kidnapped by a Vampire - 1. Chapter 1

p style="text-align:center;"> spacer.png

"What the hell?" Sam mumbled while rubbing his sore neck and looking around the luxurious, windowless bedroom he had woken up in. He had no recollection of how he had gotten there or why the hell he was naked. What did that bitch do to me? He wondered while remembering the pretty blond girl he had attempted to mug in a dark alley. It had been the first time he had tried to do something like that so he had been incredibly nervous, but he had still tried to be as intimidating as possible in the hope that she would just hand over her money without any struggle. But, to his dismay, she had just laughed in his face when he had held his switchblade to her throat, and then nothing. No matter how hard he pondered he just couldn't remember what happened.

Strange, this definitely doesn't look like a jail cell. Sam thought, as he slowly got off the large king-sized bed and grabbed one of the silk blankets to wrap it around his body.

"Oh don't be shy, I like what I see." A sing-song voice suddenly said, drawing Sam's attention towards the door to his left. His jaw dropped when he saw the beautiful, blond girl from the alleyway standing there, her arms crossed over her flat chest and a playful, seductive smile on her lips.

"Listen girl, I didn't… I was just desperate and… I'm really sorry if I scared you." Sam stumbled, feeling suddenly very remorseful for his stupid action. He was just about to explain himself when she spoke up. "You didn't scare me. Also, I'm not a goddamn girl! I'm a man!" The blond hissed, his playful smile suddenly replaced with an angry frown.

"Oh, sorry dude, it's just you are so small and your voice is kinda high pitched so I thought… well guess you haven't hit puberty yet, huh?" Sam awkwardly laughed and tried to appease the blue-eyed boy, who probably was just five or six years younger than himself, but it completely backfired. Before the young man even could comprehend what was going on he suddenly found himself held up against the metal wall, his feet dangling in the air and the hands of the boy tightly wrapped around his throat.

"My name is Julius and I'm an over two-thousand year old vampire. Thus, I will not be disrespected by the likes of you. If you ever insult me like this again I will rip off your limbs piece by piece until you beg me to end you!" The blond growled, showing off his long fangs and tightening his grip on the poor human's throat.

"I can't… please… stop!" The human pleaded, his face slowly turning a bluish shade.

Even though the vampire was furious at the behavior of his new pet and wasn't above just killing him, he still let him go. Maybe it was simply just pity for the homeless young man who didn’t seem to be the brightest, or maybe it was the fact that he was making the same terrified expression as his dear Ludwig had when he had killed him. But, either way, something about the gray eyed man managed to tug at his undead heartstrings.

"Listen here, human, you are my pet now. So, I will take care of you and make sure your desires are fulfilled. But, in return, I expect obedience and respect from you. If you don't behave, I will kill you, do you understand?" He explained to the defenseless human, who was sitting on the floor, rubbing his throat as he gasped for air and winced in pain with every breath.

With eyes filled with hatred, Sam looked up into those cold blue orbs of the vampire and basically spat out the words that were on his mind. "You are a monster!"

Thirdly: Another complete story by Luna M. set in her vampire universe. It will be posted once every three days to completion.
Copyright © 2023 LunaM.; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 14
  • Love 9
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Quick start to this Story , Is this the Same Ludwig that ended up on an island in the South Pacific? . Julius is one crazy Vampire 🧛🏻‍♂️ , Look forward to the next chapter my friend. 

  • Love 5
Link to comment
13 minutes ago, JohnnyC said:

Quick start to this Story , Is this the Same Ludwig that ended up on an island in the South Pacific? . Julius is one crazy Vampire 🧛🏻‍♂️ , Look forward to the next chapter my friend. 

Yes, it is indeed our buddy Ludwig! As for Julius...he's something. Let's make a count on how he's referred to by other people throughout the story, shall we?

1. witch with a capital b

2. girl

3. monster....

 

  • Haha 4
  • Wow 1
Link to comment

Nice introduction and the stage is set. Sam is the pet and Julius is the master.  We will find out the implications soon. Julius is very self-centered and egocentric. He has some limits or blinders when he relates to others.

He created Ludwig so many hundreds of years ago and did not teach him well. Ludwig does not know how he was created and thinks his preference for male  sexual activities was the punishment for being made a vampire. Julius thinks he killed Ludwig, but he exits as a vampire. Sam has a sore neck. Is he a vampire now or still a food source for Julius?

  • Love 5
Link to comment
44 minutes ago, scrubber6620 said:

Sam has a sore neck. Is he a vampire now or still a food source for Julius?

Sam is still just dinner. 

  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment

"My name is Julius and I'm an over two-thousand year old vampire. Thus, I will not be disrespected by the likes of you. If you ever insult me like this again I will rip off your limbs peace by peace until you beg me to end you!" The blond growled, showing off his long fangs and tightening his grip on the poor human's throat.

 

This it should read, " rip off your limbs piece by piece until you "....

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
3 hours ago, centexhairysub said:

This should read, " rip off your limbs piece by piece until you "....

Thanks for catching that! All fixed. 

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..