Jump to content
    Thirdly
  • Author
  • 1,177 Words
  • 619 Views
  • 14 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Kidnapped by a Vampire - 13. Chapter 13

"Please, I promise you it won't hurt." Julius tried to reassure Sam but the human, who was sitting on their bed, still refused.

After being on the island for two months and helping Ludwig with the red-headed, newborn vampire, Julius had finally reached his limits. He hungrily licked his lips as his eyes fixated on the carotid artery of the young human. Of course he could have easily asked Ludwig for some blood bags or taken blood from someone else, but he just simply didn't want to. He wanted his human's blood, and if the stubborn gray-eyed man wouldn't give it up freely, he would have to take it by force.

"Don't you fucking dare!" Sam hissed when he saw that dangerous glimmer in the vampire's bright blue eyes. By now, he knew exactly what it meant and that, if he wasn't careful, the little gremlin would turn into an uncontrollable monster. "Why does it even have to be my blood?" The young man questioned, hoping that he could convince the vampire to take the blood he needed from someone else. But, when he saw the look on the blond man's face, he understood that that wasn't an option in the other's mind.

"Because you are mine! You agreed to this! If you don't hold your end of the bargain I won't hold mine, and you will not get a single penny from me!" Julius threatened and poked his finger into Sam's chest. For a few seconds, the human glared back at him. But then the young man lowered his gaze, giving the blond the impression that he had won and that he finally would get what he wanted. He slowly leaned forward, his fangs aching to sink into the tender skin when, all of a sudden, the human spoke up again.

"Ludwig offered me a job here at the resort, so I don't need you or your money anymore." Sam grumbled between clenched teeth, as his steel-gray eyes once again fixed on the icy blue orbs right in front of him.

For a moment, Julius seemed stunned by the revelation. But then, a wide toothy grin spread across his doll-like face. "Is that so? Then why are you still wearing my collar?" The little guy questioned and crossed his arms over his chest.

"I… uhm it's… FUCK, I don't know! I don't understand why…" Sam stammered, unable to find a real explanation for why he had kept the goddamn thing around his neck. During the first week on the island, he had thought about taking it off so many times. But now, two months later, it had almost become a part of him. Something about it was just so comforting and reassuring, almost as if it showed him and everyone around him that he belonged somewhere, that he wasn't a homeless drifter who had no sense or purpose in life.

"Why what?" Julius impatiently demanded to know. If he doesn't have a good reason, I'm just gonna take what's mine! He decided when he noticed tears forming in the young man's eyes.

"Why I don't hate you! I know I should, but I don't!" The human cried out, the words spewing from his lips like a waterfall. "You are a goddamn psychopath, and yet you make me feel like I belong…like I'm not a complete waste of space. And… fuck I even think I like you, even though I know I shouldn't! SHIT, why can't I just hate you?!"

The heartfelt words of the young man wiped the smug grin from Julius’s face, replacing it with a deep frown. He knew all too well the feelings the other man was talking about. "I…know how you feel." The blond said as he sat down on the bed beside the gray-eyed man and took his hand in his own.

"Oh, really?!" Sam questioned, eyeing the vampire. The young man wasn’t entirely sure if he could really trust the little psycho. But after looking at him and seeing the vulnerability and pain in the other's eyes, he realized that he was speaking the truth. He really did understand what he was feeling.

"Yes. I had similar feelings towards my master when I was still a human, though he did not deserve anything other than hatred." The vampire explained as the memories of his long-forgotten mortal life threatened to surface. For hundreds of years, he had not allowed himself to even once think about the weak, little human he once was. No, I'm nothing like that anymore. I'm strong and powerful now! Even if he still existed, he wouldn't be able to hurt me! I could easily kill him a second time! Julius tried to convince himself when his human suddenly asked why his old master only deserved his hate.

As soon as Sam had spoken out his question, he noticed the vampire's expression shifting. All the vulnerability or sadness he had shown before was abruptly replaced with a cold, unreadable mask that made it impossible to know what was going on inside of his mind. Great, he built up his walls again. And I was so close to actually finding out more about him. Sam sighed, disappointed that he had seemingly pushed the little guy too much.

"It's none of your business. And, besides, it's better if the dead stay dead, so stop asking." The blond guy brushed him off, as he turned away from Sam and crawled over to the other side of the bed. Julius grumbled a few words in a language the young man couldn't understand, before he laid down, with his back turned towards him.

Wait, is he sulking?! Damn, he is even more moody than Hayley on her period. Sam thought as he contemplated what to do. Usually, when his sister had been sulking like this, he would have grabbed some cookies and made hot-chocolate for her. But with Julius, it wasn't that easy. Afterall, the guy could only eat things that contained blood, and Sam wasn't about to walk halfway across the island in the dark just to grab some blood-sausage for him. Fuck, I guess I don't really have a choice then. Nervously, Sam inched his way closer to the moping vampire, and asked if it really wouldn't hurt if he bit him.

Julius immediately turned his head upon hearing his human's question. He couldn't believe it. Was the young man really considering giving him his blood? And without needing to be pressured or forced into it? "Uhm… no… it won't. I'm old enough to know how to make it painless and how to stop myself from taking too much." The blond explained, carefully watching the obviously nervous human.

"That's good." Sam mumbled and took a few deep breaths before offering his wrist.

Julius would have much rather liked to drink from his neck but he wasn't about to look a gifted horse in the mouth. "Try to relax. Who knows, maybe you’ll even like it." Julius cooed and slowly sunk his needle-like fangs into Sam's pale skin.

Copyright © 2023 LunaM.; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
  • Love 12
  • Wow 1
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

“Juice Box” Sam letting sulking Julius feed off of him , In bed by laying his wrist out for him . Julius and Sam were letting their feelings out in discussion between them a bit too ,Interesting events in this latest chapter 🩸🎭

  • Love 5
Link to comment
48 minutes ago, J.El said:

Hmm… whom is more psychotic? Established psychopath Julius or Sam in seeking the affection of a psychopath?

Usually in vampire lore, a bite turns the human, so I suspect that more is required (i.e. Sam was consume Julius’ blood somehow).

I asked myself that with every chapter I helped edit. And, yes, it's actually a lot harder to turn someone in this world. I think it is explained in further detail at some point, but it's a one in a hundred chance that the human even comes out a vamp on the other side. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Thirdly said:

I asked myself that with every chapter I helped edit. And, yes, it's actually a lot harder to turn someone in this world. I think it is explained in further detail at some point, but it's a one in a hundred chance that the human even comes out a vamp on the other side. 

That’s good because the world doesn’t need anymore sparkle vamps like twilight series around. LoL 🤣

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Thirdly

Posted (edited)

43 minutes ago, JohnnyC said:

That’s good because the world doesn’t need anymore sparkle vamps like twilight series around. LoL 🤣

Oh, I still very much adore all of the characters @LunaM.'s so frighteningly lovingly brought to life. If it wasn't for her current project (which is absolutely amazing, different genre and all), I'd be begging her for the next installment of this world. 

Edited by Thirdly
  • Love 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, JohnnyC said:

That’s good because the world doesn’t need anymore sparkle vamps like twilight series around. LoL 🤣

Oh hell no, if I ever start writing about sparkling vampire's please burn me at the stage 😫.

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
59 minutes ago, Thirdly said:

Oh, I still very much adore all of the characters @LunaM.'s so frighteningly lovingly brought to life. If it wasn't for her current project (which is absolutely amazing, different genre and all), I'd be begging her for the next installment of this world. 

It would be done quicker if you would just allow me to kill Joseph! But no you just have to protect him sassy alcohol GIF

  • Sad 2
Link to comment
15 minutes ago, LunaM. said:

It would be done quicker if you would just allow me to kill Joseph! But no you just have to protect him sassy alcohol GIF

But, Luna, the angst! The camaraderie! The therapy...they both totally need...but, I don't know if they'll get...

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
1 minute ago, Thirdly said:

But, Luna, the angst! The camaraderie! The therapy...they both totally need...but, I don't know if they'll get...

But he deserves it! We both know he does. 

Also therapy is off the table, I'm gonna torture the hell out off them.The Grinch Smiling GIF by The Good Films

  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
Link to comment

Ah, so Julius was a slave to someone in Imperial Rome; I really do want some of the backstory here.  

Sam wants to feel that he fits in and belongs so badly; that he is willing to give up some of his blood to do so.  Like Julius, I find it interesting that he hasn't taken the collar off.  

Well, we know that Ludwig and Caden are both still alive; but how is Caden adjusting to this changed life?

Excellent chapter, can't wait for the next update.  And for what it is worth, I think that there could be several more books in this saga.

  • Love 3
Link to comment
25 minutes ago, centexhairysub said:

Ah, so Julius was a slave to someone in Imperial Rome; I really do want some of the backstory here.  

Sam wants to feel that he fits in and belongs so badly; that he is willing to give up some of his blood to do so.  Like Julius, I find it interesting that he hasn't taken the collar off.  

Well, we know that Ludwig and Caden are both still alive; but how is Caden adjusting to this changed life?

Excellent chapter, can't wait for the next update.  And for what it is worth, I think that there could be several more books in this saga.

Caden will be coming out fighting, Even though Julius helped to save him .

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, JohnnyC said:

Caden will be coming out fighting, Even though Julius helped to save him .

High Five Friends GIF by Amazon Freevee

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
51 minutes ago, centexhairysub said:

Excellent chapter, can't wait for the next update.  And for what it is worth, I think that there could be several more books in this saga.

Thank you 😊. And yeah I might write more, I just need to finish my current story first. 

  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..