Jump to content
    Thirdly
  • Author
  • 1,673 Words
  • 581 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Kidnapped by a Vampire - 16. Chapter 16

"Get the fuck off my island!" Caden demanded as he threw one of the large bags that were laying on the pier t in the direction of the large yacht before him. Julius, who was standing on the railing of the boat, easily caught it with one hand and yelled back that getting off the island was exactly what he was doing, followed by an array of colorful swearing directed towards the redhead.

"Should we do something?" Sam asked the dark-haired vampire beside him, as he watched his master and the young vampire fighting. But, the former king just shook his head and said that it should be fine.

After the attack the night before, Ludwig had apparently finally told his husband everything that had happened between him and Julius, when the dark-haired man was still a human, and how the blond was actually the reason why he was dead or, rather, undead. Of course, Caden had completely blown up after hearing all that and properly told Julius to leave. To everyone's surprise, the blond vampire actually did as told. He packed their bags, only briefly stopping to ask Sam if he was coming with him.

The young man wasn’t sure at first, because of how uncertain and new the relationship between him and the blue-eyed gremlin was. But after careful consideration, he told himself that he at least wanted to give it a shot. What's the worst that could happen? Julius wasn't that bad afterall. Hell, the guy had even mellowed down quite a bit since they first met and had kinda admitted in his own very strange way that he cared for him.

"You know, you can stay here if you want. Or I could give you money to start a new life wherever you want." Ludwig offered.

But, the young man just shook his head, obviously already having made up his mind about it. "No thanks. Besides, don't you guys need the money more now that the resort is indefinitely closed?" He asked with a worried look towards the two vamps, who were still loudly bickering with each other while putting the last few bags of the luggage on deck of the yacht.

"No, don't worry. Thanks to Caden's wealth and some investments I've made in the last ten years, we won't need to earn any money for the next several decades, even with my love's expensive tastes."

The answer didn't really surprise Sam, and yet, he still wondered how rich the couple really was. If they are this rich, then just how much money does Julius have? Sam wondered, remembering that the blond hadn't even batted an eye when they made their initial deal about the hundred million dollars. Fuck, does that mean if we get married someday, I’ll become super rich too? Wait, why am I even thinking about marrying him?! Before the young man had time to panic over his own thoughts, Julius suddenly called out to him. "Sam, get your pretty ass on board, we are leaving!"

Julius tapped his fingers impatiently on the metal railing as he watched his human say his goodbyes to the other two vampires. The blond wasn't really thrilled that he was being kicked off the island by Ludwig’s red-haired slut, but he unfortunately had to admit that the guy had a point. There was no longer a place for him by Ludwig’s side, and even though they had been friendly towards each other in the past two months, Julius could feel that his old lover wasn't really comfortable around him. How could he ever again feel safe around me? I not only killed him but also damned him to this existence. The older vampire thought, his mood only lightened by the human walking down the pier. He couldn't help but smile when the young man willingly got on board and came over to stand beside him.

Julius still had no idea what it was about the gray-eyed man that somehow managed to captivate him against all odds, but at this point he frankly didn't care. All he cared about was that this guy made him feel almost human again, something he hadn't felt in over two thousand years. Though the vulnerability and uncertainty that came with it scared him half to death, he still wouldn't have changed a single thing.

"Hey, Julius!" Ludwig called out to him, when he was just about to go to turn on the engine of the large boat so they could finally get out of there.

"What do you want now?" Julius sighed, almost expecting his former lover to scold him for something, just like he did so often, but to the blond’s surprise he didn't.

"Vergiss nicht, du brauchst ihn mehr als er dich, also vermassel es nicht!" Ludwig warned, using his native tongue to really drive the point home. And considering the flustered expression and the angry glare he got from the petite blond in response, he knew he was completely right with his statement.

"Jaja, du kannst mich mal." Julius grumbled just loud enough so the dark-haired vampire could hear him, and then rushed off in a huff, leaving a very confused Sam standing there.

Once they were a few sea-miles away from the tropical island, Sam could no longer contain his curiosity over what Ludwig had told Julius. After all, it seemed to have riled up the little gremlin quite a lot. "What did he tell you?" He asked the unusually quiet blond, who was steering the yacht through the moonlit waves.

"H-he uhm….he…" Julius stammered, his hands tightening around the steering wheel.

Oh my God, is he blushing?! That's so fucking adorable. Sam swooned and, without even thinking, laid his arms around the smaller man, pulling him into a tight hug.

"He…he told me not to fuck it up." Julius finally managed to admit as he pressed his ear against the chest of the human. His heart was beating so fast, and yet it somehow managed to calm the vampire’s nerves. With his confidence returning he finally managed to lift his head and look at the taller man.

As their eyes locked Sam felt something he had never felt before. Something so strong and indescribable that he got completely lost in it and just let his body do what it craved. He slowly leaned down and pressed his lips against the colder ones of the ancient vampire. Though the kiss only lasted a few seconds, and Sam was quite sure he hadn't done it right, he was still out of breath afterwards.

"If you try, I will too." The human whispered, making Julius' undead heart jump from joy.

The blond couldn't believe that this man was really willing to give, whatever it was between them, a chance after all he had put him through. Okay, either he is a goddamn saint or a complete fool. But honestly who cares?! He likes me! He… Julius cheered when he realized something. During the last two months, despite even sharing a room, Sam and himself had never done anything sexual. Hell, the kiss just a moment ago was the closest they had even gotten to being intimate.

Angry over his own omission, Julius quickly turned towards the console, tipped in the coordinates of their destination on the west coast of America, and then grabbed the hand of the confused human.

"Where are we going?" Sam asked as he got pulled down the stairs to the cabin deck. He already dreaded the obvious answer but, when the vampire really said it out loud, it still hit him hard in the guts.

"To the bed, I'm gonna fuck out your brains." The blond vampire stated, with a devilish grin. But, his enthusiasm abruptly faded when he noticed the mortified look on the young man's face. Why is he nervous? Is he still a virgin? Julius wondered when the human explained why he wasn't thrilled about the expectation of having mind blowing sex with him.

"Uhm… no thanks. I'm not really into that because… you see, I… I'm asexual."

Asexual! Are you fucking kidding me! The vampire screamed in his head, while trying his hardest not to show his outrage over the revelation. He could have handled everything else, hell, even him being straight wouldn't have been much of a problem, considering they could have just invited a woman to share the bed with them, but it just had to be Asexual. Great, so I'm gonna have to live with blue-balls for the next, what, sixty maybe seventy years, or what? Argh, he really could have told me sooner that he can't get horny and that… wait a minute… but he…

Sam held his breath when he saw the toothy grin once again spread across the little gremlins face and he again started to pull him down the narrow hallway. Though he didn't think the little guy was the type of monster that would force himself on someone, at least not when it came to sex, he still could feel the lump in his throat getting bigger. "Why are we still going to the bedroom?"

"Because I'm gonna spank the shit out of you instead! Either way, you won't be able to sit for the next few days." The blond replied, making Sam gasp.

Sam would have never admitted it out loud, but just the thought of the slender hand of the petite vampire slapping his bare ass till it was all red and swollen made his member twitch in anticipation.

"That… does sound better." The young man coyly admitted as they reached the bedroom.

Julius could clearly see that he was still a bit nervous, but he was definitely more excited about this than what the blond guy had first proposed. "Yeah, it really does." Julius chuckled as got onto the large bed and took off his shirt.

"But I'm not calling you master or anything like that."

"Fine, whatever. Now get on the fucking bed, my patience is running low."

Copyright © 2023 LunaM.; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
  • Love 9
  • Haha 4
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Hmm… does Sam’s gray eyes allude to gray-Ace? Perhaps, demi…

Julius will have to earn Sam’s affection, which can be quite difficult, but Sam has responded to some affection thus far.

  • Love 3
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, J.El said:

Julius will have to earn Sam’s affection, which can be quite difficult...

Ah, sacrifices...

  • Like 5
Link to comment
5 minutes ago, J.El said:

Hmm… does Sam’s gray eyes allude to gray-Ace? Perhaps, demi…

I came up with how they look before deciding their sexualities. I didn't intentionally choose it because of the eye colors (I didn’t even noticed the coincidence until now 😅).

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..