Jump to content
    Thirdly
  • Author
  • 827 Words
  • 577 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Kidnapped by a Vampire - 7. Chapter 7

"Please calm down, I'm sure if I talk to him we can solve all of this." The dark-haired vampire tried to reassure Sam, but the young man just couldn't stop himself from nervously passing back and forth in the luxurious living room of the couple.

After the red headed human, who's name apparently was Caden Bloomberg, the owner of the resort, had heard what the little monster had done to him, he had insisted on taking him to his house to speak with his husband Ludwig. At first, the idea of meeting another vampire had terrified Sam, but after seeing the guy and speaking to him, the young man quickly realized that the dark-haired vampire was nothing like the hot headed bastard he had been dealing with.

"Listen, the guy tried to kill me just because he felt disrespected! He will probably rip your head off if you talk to him about all this." Sam tried to warn the blue-eyed man but he just gently smiled and shook his head, obviously not taking him seriously. Ludwig was about to say something when his partner, who had stayed mostly quiet the entire time, suddenly spoke up. "I'm not so sure about it." The redhead mumbled, half lost in his own thoughts, before he turned towards his husband with a frown on his face.

"The little bitch seemed to know you, babe. He even said that he wanted to meet you and pick up where you guys left off." Caden told the vampire, who immediately was able to pick up on the slightly jealous undertone in his partner's voice.

"Love, I swear by God, I have no idea what he could mean by that. I'm very certain I have never even met him." The soft spoken man told his partner and took his hands in his own.

Seeing the undeniable love between the two of them made Sam's heart ache and caused him to deeply regret ever having told them about his troubles. He didn't want any harm to come over them, but with how impulsive and unpredictable the blond vampire was, there was no telling what he might do to them if he felt challenged.

"Are you sure you don’t know him? I mean you are quite old, so you might have met him before." The gray-eyed young man asked, hoping to hear that the kind vampire had actual reasons to be so calm and confident about confronting another one of his kind. Maybe even if he really doesn't know the little monster, he still knows that he is able to fight him, and that's why he isn't scared to face him? Sam wondered but as soon as he looked into the eyes of the dark-haired vampire he knew that this wasn't the case. Hell, the guy wouldn't even meet his gaze.

"I'm quite confident I haven't. Actually, I never met any other vampire. Therefore, I don't even know much besides my own experiences with this affliction." Ludwig explained while nervously fidgeting with his hands and glancing at his husband, who also all of a sudden seemed very uncomfortable.

The silence that followed made it clear to Sam that neither of the men wanted to talk about this any further, but when the redhead saw the confused and somewhat worried look on the younger man's face, he sighed. "Look kid, he thought that his vampirism was a personal punishment by God, for being gay. So, let's just leave it at that."

"What the fuck?" Sam blurted out, unable to contain his utter disbelief over what he had just heard. He knew because of his parents that religious people could be ridiculous and irrational when it came to their opinion of what God's 'will' was, but God turning someone into a vampire for being gay was a whole nother level of 'you'll go to hell for this' that he just couldn't help but laugh about it. The second he noticed how furious the redhead was over his behavior, however, the laughter got stuck in his throat, forming a knot that just wouldn't go away no matter how hard he tried to swallow it down.

"Bitch, seriously?! My husband is willing to risk his goddamn head for you and you laugh at him?" Caden angrily questioned the young man, while getting right up in his face. "Do you have any idea how much of a fucking saint he is? For fuck's sake, he was even a goddamn king back in the days, and you little-" The man continued ranting at Sam, his angry outburst only stopped by his husband saying that it was enough. The redhead gave one last warning glare before he sat down next to the dark-haired vampire again.

"Thank you my love."

"You're welcome, babe."

"Oh how cute, I think I'm going to puke." An awfully familiar voice suddenly said, making the head's of the three men turn in the direction it had come from.

Copyright © 2023 LunaM.; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
  • Love 9
  • Wow 3
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Trouble in Paradise: Our Little Vampire Julius Presence Is Causing Havoc To Caden and His Husband Ludwig Via Sam His Juice Box . The Shit Hits The Fan When Julius Walks In I Hate You Politics GIF by Power Book II: Ghost💩

  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Link to comment

Agree, now the plot thickens. No pretense, or subterfuges by Julius. It should all come out. He is bold and feels superior--even to a former king. 

I can see Julius telling Ludwig proudly that he turned him into a vampire without his permission and left him thinking he was dead. He did not think it was probable but he not care enough to fully investigate Ludwig after he supposedly died. He was a human plaything who he really did no care about so why seriously study him or follow up.

Now that Ludwig is alive--so to speak-Julius thinks he can assume that they will be lovers once again with subservient humans to feed them like the minions they are.

Ludwig should be shocked and ,when he recovers , very upset at Julius . Ludwig has no use for Julius. He has Caden.  He will not hold back from his criticism of Julius.

Now, what does Julius do? Fight. Scream. Shout. Forcibly argue. Throw things. Etc......

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to comment

OMG, I never even considered that Ludwig would not realize that the man he slept with was another vampire.  Did he really think that Julius was just some hot piece of ass?

Oy to the Vey...  This is going to be good.

  • Love 3
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..