Jump to content
    Thirdly
  • Author
  • 808 Words
  • 822 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Kidnapped by a Vampire - 4. Chapter 4

"Welcome at the Langsuir resort, mister Adrianus. Your luggage has already arrived and has been brought to your bungalow." A well dressed, handsome redhead greeted them on the pier and shook the vampire's hand, completely unaware that his counterpart easily could have ripped out his arm.

A few hours ago, after having begrudgingly and under the threat of getting both of his hands broken if he refused, put on the collar, Sam had tried to ask the appeased blond for more specifics on where they were going and what he would have to expect but the asshole had just told him that he had to be patient and that he had nothing to worry about.

Well he wasn't wrong about that, this definitely doesn't look like a dark, spooky vampire den. Sam thought as he looked at his surroundings. Just an hour or so before sunrise, they had arrived at a tropical island, with a large mountain in the middle and bungalows dotted all over the hillside. If this little bastard wasn't here, this would be a goddamn paradise! Well I could always just… Sam thought and glanced over to the red haired human, who was talking to the blond vampire. The little monster would probably kill him if I tried to get help from him. Also I would miss out on the money the bitch promised me. Shit!

"Are you okay?" The slightly older man suddenly asked as they walked along the path that led to their bungalow, seemingly having noticed Sam looking at him. Before the gray eyed young man had the chance to say anything, Julius piped up. "Oh don't worry, he just got a little bit seasick on the way here, isn't that right?" Sam didn't need to be a genius to know what the fake-ass, toothy grin and the warning look of the vampire meant. Remember you are getting a hundred million out of this, so keep your shit together! The young man reminded himself and quickly nodded, before lowering his head.

Satisfied with his pet’s response, Julius turned his attention back towards the red headed hoe that had stolen his man. A few weeks ago he had, out of boredom flipped through some vanity magazines and almost got a heart attack when he saw a photograph of his former human lover. At first he couldn't believe it. After all the last time he had seen the handsome man, he had been very much dead, but after reading the oh so tear-jerking article about how they met, built this resort together and eventually got married, there was no doubt in the blond’s mind that it was his Ludwig.

So what if I didn't know that my blood had saved him?! He is still mine, you disgraceful vixen! The vampire thought as he imagined clawing out the redhead's throat and serving his head on a platter to the younger vampire.

"Do you have any questions or requests?" The hoe asked once they reached their home for the next few weeks and he was finally done listing off all the activities, spa treatments and extras that were included in the resort's all inclusive offer, Julius had booked.

"Just one, are you free tomorrow night? We could grab a bite." The blond replied with a sickly sweet smile, that he knew would show his long fangs.

For a brief moment, the redhead seemed very surprised and even a bit nervous. But then, to Julius’s utter annoyance, the bastard just laughed it off and said that he was planning on grabbing a bite with his husband.

Oh if you wanna play like this then be my fucking guest! The blond was about to rip the careless human to shreds, not caring one bit if it may traumatize his new pet, when he noticed the first rays of the sun painting the morning sky a bright orange. "I should go inside." Julius coldly stated and then added with a playful wink, "Be so kind and tell Ludwig that I would really love to see him tonight and continue where we left off the last time we saw each other." Without waiting for a response from the visibly confused red-haired human, he snatched the keys from his hand and went inside, leaving Sam standing outside.

"I should probably go inside, too." The young man nervously said, causing the other man to give him a weird look and to ask if he needed to go inside. "I mean I don't need to but… I don't… I should…" He stammered, still very unsure if he should really stay with the little monster or take his chance to run for his life. Before he could make up his mind the door to the luxurious bungalow suddenly opened again and he was dragged inside by the angry little gremlin.

Copyright © 2023 LunaM.; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Love 7
  • Haha 4
  • Wow 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Wow--Julius had planned to stay at the high-end resort established by Ludwig and Caden. Julius discovered it by accident with reading a magazine.

However , Julius has some mistaken assumptions. He thinks Ludwig was killed and instead has lived. He thinks he can dominate the relationship and regain Ludwig as a lover. Ludwig will not fit an expected subservient role when they meet. Fireworks could result. Julius does not know he left Ludwig guilt stricken as a vampire who only regained his confidence and pride by living with a loving Caden. Ludwig could be very mad at Julius for his action and lack of training for his vampire life.

Caden is not shocked to see another vampire. He knows Ludwig will protect him. Caden does not know Sam's role. Both will need to talk and Sam will likely be shocked to learn Caden and Ludwig love each other, He cannot dream of loving Julius.

Edited by scrubber6620
  • Love 5
Link to comment

Of Course,Toothy Old Jealous Julius Wants His Previous Toy Back . Someone Stake and Solar Fry Him Please 🌞🔥The Simpsons Vampire GIF

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
36 minutes ago, centexhairysub said:

How much of a time jump has there been?

Between the first and second story it's been 10 years, and the last time Julius saw Ludwig was when he died (turned into a vampire) a bit over 1000 years. 

  • Love 4
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..