Jump to content
    Thirdly
  • Author
  • 782 Words
  • 684 Views
  • 9 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Kidnapped by a Vampire - 9. Chapter 9

"No, please no…" Ludwig wept as he held the bleeding body of his partner in his arms. The red-haired human was surprisingly still alive, though with how much blood he was losing from the cuts and the glass shards that were embedded into his flesh, it was only a matter of minutes before he would be taking his last breath.

"Oh darling, don't cry like that. I'm sure we can find you another human plaything. Maybe this time one with better manners?" Julius argued as he slowly approached the younger vampire, who's miserable expression and teary eyes made him almost feel sorry for what he had done.

"He is not a plaything! He is my husband, you goddamn monster!" Ludwig snapped back and pulled Caden even closer.

Never had the blond seen his beloved this upset with him, not even when he had strangled him to death had he looked at him with so much hatred in his dark blue eyes. Why is he so attracted to this human? What does he have that I don't?!

"But you don't need him! I'm here now! We can be together like we used to be!" Julius tried to tell his beloved, but all he got in response was a deadly glare, before the dark-haired vampire turned his attention back towards the dying man in his arms. "Please love, stay with me. Please don't leave me behind, I can't live without you." Ludwig pleaded with the redhead, who could barely even keep his eyes open. With trembling hands he then gently caressed the human's cheek and kissed his forehead.

The blond vampire desperately wanted to deny what he was seeing, but he just couldn't. Because no matter how much he tried to tell himself that this was just an insignificant human and that his lover would get over its death in no time, his cold, unbeating heart just couldn't be convinced. "You really, truly love him, don't you?" He asked, his voice not more than a breathless whisper.

"Of course I do! He means everything to me!" Ludwig yelled, shattering any hope the older vampire had about them ever being together again.

Sam watched the different emotions that washed over the small vampire's face in awe until it finally settled on a cold, emotionless mask that made it impossible to predict what the bastard might do next.

The young man, who hadn't dared to get up from the floor, almost expected the blond to finally lose it entirely and rip them all to pieces, considering the well-deserved rejection he had just gotten. But, to his surprise, he just told the other vampire to give Caden his blood. "If he dies with it flowing through his body, he might come back." He stated, prompting the dark-haired vampire to ask what he meant by 'might'.

"Out of a hundred humans, only a handful are able to be turned, the rest just stay dead." Julius coldly explained, as he walked past the two men that were sitting amongst the shattered pieces of the terrace door. Only for a brief moment did the blond stop in his tracks to look over his shoulder at Sam before he suddenly disappeared into the night.

"If he doesn't come back, I will kill you!" Ludwig screamed after his former lover and then hurried to give his husband his blood. Without hesitation he bit his own wrist, his fangs easily piercing through the skin, and then pressed it against Caden’s pale lips, hoping that it would actually work and that his beloved wouldn't hate him for condemning him to become a creature of the night. Please god… please don't take him from me.

"Hey, I'm uhm…." The young man mumbled as he slowly inched his way closer to the dark-haired vampire. Even though he hadn't been the one that had hurt the redhead he still felt partly at fault for what happened, therefore he wanted to apologize, but the older being wouldn't have any of it.

"Leave." He growled, making the human back up a bit.

"But I…"

"I said LEAVE!"

Panicked, Sam sprinted past the man on to the terrace and then down the stairs that led to the beach right in front of the large house. He had already seen what the blond vampire was capable of when angered, though he didn't want to stick around to find out what the dark-haired one was capable of when completely driven to his limits. He ran as far as he could down the beach, not caring one bit for his still-bleeding nose or the salty water that was soaking into his shoes, when he suddenly stumbled over something, or rather, someone.

Copyright © 2023 LunaM.; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
  • Love 7
  • Wow 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

1 hour ago, JohnnyC said:

Well if it does work , Caden & Ludwig will be together forever and Ever ! 

🤞

  • Love 4
Link to comment

Time for miracles--Let us hope Caden lives united with an even stronger bond.cLudwig hopefully will restore him.

As for Sam's running and falling over someone on the sand--is it a distraught Julius or a human he killed in vengeance?

  • Fingers Crossed 4
Link to comment
39 minutes ago, akascrubber said:

Time for miracles--Let us hope Caden lives united with an even stronger bond.cLudwig hopefully will restore him.

As for Sam's running and falling over someone on the sand--is it a distraught Julius or a human he killed in vengeance?

Which would be worse?

  • Haha 2
  • Wow 1
Link to comment

It would be worse if Julius killed a human on the beach and started a rampage to kill more in his anger for being rejected by Ludwig !

If Julius is lying on the beach so shaken up by Ludwig's rejection of him and love for a human "plaything" then his world is turned upside down. He is lost.

Can Ludwig pull it together eventually?  I bet the other three can play constructive roles, if Julius is willing to listen and learn.

  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
46 minutes ago, akascrubber said:

if Julius is willing to listen and learn.

Key words!

  • Love 3
Link to comment
9 hours ago, akascrubber said:

if Julius is willing to listen and learn.

Julius name and the words listen and learn in one sentence is only possible if you put a 'will not' in-between. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

We can hope that Ludwig's blood is enough and Caden is one of those lucky humans that can synthesis the blood into his body and come back.  Ludwig will truly be lost without Caden, and I think he will try and kill Julius.  If Ludwig succeeds and turns Caden, how will he react to it?  I doubt they ever talked about it since I don't think that Ludwig understood it was possible until Julius said it.

Whose body was on the beach?  Could Julius have collapsed out of remorse, okay anything is possible.  Could he have killed someone?  Sam is in for it no matter what...

Excellent chapter.

  • Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
Link to comment
10 hours ago, centexhairysub said:

We can hope that Ludwig's blood is enough and Caden is one of those lucky humans that can synthesis the blood into his body and come back.  Ludwig will truly be lost without Caden, and I think he will try and kill Julius.  If Ludwig succeeds and turns Caden, how will he react to it?  I doubt they ever talked about it since I don't think that Ludwig understood it was possible until Julius said it.

Whose body was on the beach?  Could Julius have collapsed out of remorse, okay anything is possible.  Could he have killed someone?  Sam is in for it no matter what...

Excellent chapter.

He better not hurt my “ Juice Box “ 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..