Jump to content
    Thirdly
  • Author
  • 747 Words
  • 690 Views
  • 7 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Kidnapped by a Vampire - 8. Chapter 8

"Are you not happy to see me?" Julius questioned, while leaning against the frame of the terrace door and looking at the horrified face of his old lover and his new pet. The blond had expected that the young man wouldn't be overly enthusiastic upon seeing him again, but Ludwig? No. He definitely hadn't expected this reaction from him. Maybe he still hasn't forgotten what had happened? The older vampire speculated when his pet suddenly spoke up.

"Why…why are you here?" Sam stammered, his body shaking from the fear over what the little monster would do now that he had found out he was conspiring with another vampire against him. The blond tilted his head, his cold blue eyes fixated on the young man's throat.

"I wanted to have dinner before meeting my dear Ludwig again but considering he is already here with you, I guess we could just share you, and celebrate our reunion by draining you and that disgusting redheaded whore." The small vampire said in his oh so sickly sweet sing sung voice and, in the blink of an eye, was suddenly right beside Sam. The young man's first instinct was to run. But before he could even attempt it, the sadistic bastard had already grabbed him by the neck and thrown him face-forward onto the floor.

"Come on, love, don't be shy. I brought him here to be my food, but because it's you, I have no problem with sharing him with you." Julius tried to coax the younger vampire, hoping that his hunger for blood would be enough to forget about their little fight over a thousand years ago.
But to his dismay, he was still just looking at him in horror, all while attempting to shield the red-haired human slut behind him.

"How is this possible? You should be dead!" Ludwig finally managed to say, his mind barely able to grasp the fact that his former lover, who he had thought dead for hundreds of years by now, was suddenly right there in his living room. The angelic young teen he had once loved so dearly smiled at him, showing his needle-like fangs, before sitting down on the poor human's back and grabbing a fist full of his pastel green colored hair.

"Well… I'm dead, just like you, my love." Julius chuckled, using the whimpering and desperate pleas for mercy of his human to keep his mind from slipping into the dark memory of the night that Ludwig had in a drunken stupor told him, that they should end their relationship and he in turn had choked him to death in a fit of rage. "You… were cursed too?" The former king suddenly asked, making Julius realize that the man had most likely no clue how he had even become what he now was.

"Cursed?! Oh dear, no." The blond shook his head, finding Ludwig's religiousness adorable but also a bit silly. He gave the head of his human one last push, making his nose slam into the mahogany floor and break with an awful crunching noise, before standing up and walking towards his very confused looking disciple. "It was my blood that turned you into this. I'm your eternal master." He calmly explained and reached out his arms to show the younger vampire that he meant no harm and that he wanted to be there for him. But, to his disappointment, Ludwig recoiled from his gesture, almost as if he feared that even the slightest touch between them would set him ablaze. With a look of sheer horror on his face, he tumbled backwards, leaving the defenseless redhead standing right between them.

With gleaming anger in his eyes, Caden stared down at the tiny, child-like monster that was tormenting his husband. He still didn't really understand what the hell was going on or how all the pieces fit together, but he frankly didn't care much in that moment. All he wanted was for the hoe to leave them the fuck alone. "Listen here you little bitch, I don't give a fuck who you are or what your guys past is, so get the hell out off my house!" The second the words had left Caden’s mouth the blond vampire lunged at him.

In horror, Sam watched how the blond monster grabbed the redhead by the throat and lifted him off his feet, just to then throw him across the room against the terrace doors, shattering the glass.

Copyright © 2023 LunaM.; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Wow 7
  • Angry 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Yikes ! I Think a Fight Will Break Out Soon Enough Between The Two Vampires Julius & Ludwig , Poor Caden Lying Down and Cut by The Glass .Poor Sam possibly with a broken too , Julius is one vicious vampire black and white vampire GIF

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment

Now, that did not go well at all.  Ludwig was stunned and horrified to see Julius. He did not realize that Julius created him as a vampire and thought he was his master. Julus wanted them to carry on as lovers from 1000 years ago. Ludwig was way over him.

Julius threw the insignificant humans, Sam and Caden, around as only worth food stock and hurt them.

It is time for Ludwig to stand up to Julius and educate him on what he is thinking now, Ludwig should defend the humans from further injury.

Now Julius will be shocked and disoriented.

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to comment

Oh Hell to the NO.  Time for Ludwig to man up, so to speak, and kick Julius out.  I realize that Ludwig had no idea how he turned; but he needs to find some righteous anger and fight back now...

Caden better be okay, have he and Ludwig talked of Caden getting turned; or does Ludwig even realize that he can do this???

  • Love 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
11 minutes ago, centexhairysub said:

Oh Hell to the NO.  Time for Ludwig to man up, so to speak, and kick Julius out.  I realize that Ludwig had no idea how he turned; but he needs to find some righteous anger and fight back now...

Caden better be okay, have he and Ludwig talked of Caden getting turned; or does Ludwig even realize that he can do this???

I'm pretty sure I reacted the same way when I first read it. And then @LunaM. reminded me that Julius is loads older than Ludwig and I started to panic even more.

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment

Looks like Sam and/or Caden will be turned at some point. They are nothing but insects to Julius. 

  • Love 2
  • Fingers Crossed 1
  • Angry 1
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Thirdly said:

I'm pretty sure I reacted the same way when I first read it. And then @LunaM. reminded me that Julius is loads older than Ludwig and I started to panic even more.

Yeah even though Julius is tiny and petite in comparison to Ludwig (or any other grown adult), he still could kick Ludwig ass easily if he really wanted to. 

Edited by LunaM.
  • Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..