Jump to content
    Thirdly
  • Author
  • 765 Words
  • 557 Views
  • 7 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Kidnapped by a Vampire - 14. Chapter 14

"Fuuuuck!" Sam groaned as the vampire's fangs bored into his wrist. Though Julius had promised it wouldn't hurt, it still felt like someone was stabbing him with two syringes at the same time. Come on, you are no quitter! You can do this! Just imagine it's a new piercing or tattoo! The young man told himself, as he gritted his teeth and pushed through the initial pain. As the discomfort slowly subsided, a warm, tingly feeling spread from his hand, up his arm and then over his entire body, making him shiver.

Usually he would have tried to fight against it, but when he looked down and saw the beautiful blond’s pinkish lips joyfully sucking on his wrist, he knew he had lost that battle before it had even really started. With a defeated sigh he leaned his head against the headboard of the bed and closed his eyes, letting the pleasure wash over him like waves along the shore.

Julius was just starting to enjoy his dinner when he noticed something odd happening with his human. The guy's heart rate and breathing suddenly quickened, as hushed curses fell from his lips. Though he was already quite sure what was going on, the vampire still took a quick glance at the gray-eyed man. Julius couldn't help but feel proud when he saw the human's bright red cheeks, slightly parted lips and his closed eyes were fluttering like a hummingbird’s wings. So he is a bit of a masochist. Great, I can definitely work with this. The blond thought as he slowly moved his lips further up the man's arm and bit into the soft skin a second time, causing the human to moan loudly. Oh yeah he is definitely enjoying this. Julius chuckled to himself as he began to drink from the new wound he had just created.

As much fun as this was, the vampire knew from countless other times that he had to be especially careful when drinking from someone who actually enjoyed it. Because way too many times he had lost himself too in the pleasure and excitement, killing the human he was with by accident. When that happened, he usually just shrugged it off by telling himself that he had at least given them a happy ending. But with his current pet, it was a bit different. For some strange reason, he didn't want the young man to die. Hell, he didn't even want him to be in real pain. What the fuck is wrong with me?! He is nothing like the people I usually have a thing for, and yet I still care about him?!

Having satisfied his hunger for now, Julius began to lick both bite marks clean, causing the human to quiver even more. Once the wounds had stopped bleeding the vampire hesitated for a brief moment, unsure if he should just take the initiative and take care of the young man's obvious boner, but then he reluctantly decided against it. After all, the gray-eyed man had only agreed to getting his blood drained from his arm and not anything sexual. Slightly disappointed, the blond scraped his fangs across the young man's arm up to his neck, where he skillfully gave him a hickey just inches above the black, leather collar.

"Thank you." The vampire whispered into the human's ear and then cuddled up against his chest. Sam, who was still slightly dazed and confused from the entire ordeal, put his arms around the smaller man and stared at the ceiling. Why is he not making fun of me? I thought he would tease me for being such a pervert… or at least be creeped out by it. Is this something that happened to him before? Maybe. He is pretty old, after all. The gray-eyed man pondered when suddenly the small vampire in his arms spoke up.

"Sam, when I leave this island would you come with me, and stay by my side?" Julius asked, his voice unusually soft and almost a bit melancholy.

The young man's first thought was a resounding yes, but then he reminded himself what that would really mean for him and how badly it could end if the vampire one day would lose interest in him, so he answered with the only response that seemed right to him. "I don't know."

A part of him feared the little guy would blow up on him as soon as he heard the vague reply but, once again, he surprised him. "That's okay." Julius mumbled, seemingly half asleep and then cuddled even closer.

Copyright © 2023 LunaM.; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
  • Love 11
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Their attraction is strengthening, but Sam cannot reconcile the power imbalance. He does not feel safe, which is a significant and justified concern.

  • Love 5
Link to comment

I was taken by how much they both enjoyed the experience when Julius drank from Sam. Sam was entranced and in the zone as his blood was draw from two places. He was a bit of a masochist who liked the pain from biting and Julius noticed it and liked it too.  Julius realized he cared for Sam and wanted to be mindful of him and respected his limit. I like how he gave him a hickey to show even more Sam was his.

Julus found he wanted Sam to be with him as he traveled away from the island. He asked him if he would go with him. Sam said he did not know.

If they are to be together ,I suggest Julius needs to consider some options, if he is open to change. He has given Sam more reasons to stay. Until this experience where they both connected with pleasure, Julius thought of him as a slave or pet, He has to wear a collar signifying his demoted, subservient role. He did not speak of him like he was a friend. So Julius has set up emotional and personal barriers. Plus Julius has promised him a fortune for a short-term relationship. He has financial security--possibly. Any change in his offer that would not please Sam would push him to stay on the island.

As a minimum if he really wants to keep Sam he has to decide what he really is offering Sam. Does he still want a subservient pet? Is he going to be a sexy juice box and nothing more. I think if he wanted Sam to now be a collarless friend who would be part of his adventures, then Sam might be tempted.

Will Julius reconsider and upgrade Sam's role and propose a new role to him ? Will Sam accept a new offer that changes his role?

 

 

 

  • Love 5
Link to comment
1 hour ago, J.El said:

Their attraction is strengthening, but Sam cannot reconcile the power imbalance. He does not feel safe, which is a significant and justified concern.

"For some strange reason, he didn't want the young man to die. Hell, he didn't even want him to be in real pain." - Well, at least we know Julius is going to be more careful regarding Sam. 

  • Love 4
Link to comment
Thirdly

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, akascrubber said:

Will Julius reconsider and upgrade Sam's role and propose a new role to him ? Will Sam accept a new offer that changes his role?

Good questions. All I know for sure is that one of my favorite scenes out of the whole thing is coming up in the next chapter, and all I can say about that is "Caden."

Edited by Thirdly
  • Love 4
Link to comment

Well Well Well; so Sam enjoys the pain of the bite and perhaps even the danger of knowing what he is doing to some extent.  Opens up so many possibilities.  

This is the first time that Julius really seemed to show his age.  He took care not to take to much and cost Sam his life; he did not want him in true pain over this encounter.  He also did not just engage in sex, he wanted Sam to be aware and make the decision.  Maybe after 2000 years Julius is growing up.

 

  • Love 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Thirdly said:

Good questions. All I know for sure is that one of my favorite scenes out of the whole thing is coming up in the next chapter, and all I can say about that is "Caden."

Ooh. Sounds like Caden may seek revenge.

  • Haha 4
  • Wow 1
Link to comment
10 minutes ago, J.El said:

Ooh. Sounds like Caden may seek revenge.

No, but you'll see.

  • Love 3
  • Wow 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..