Jump to content
    Thirdly
  • Author
  • 547 Words
  • 740 Views
  • 10 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Kidnapped by a Vampire - 3. Chapter 3

"Seriously?!" Julius had expected some rebellion from his new pet but getting stabbed in the heart was kinda over the top in his opinion. He was so baffled by the human’s action that he wasn’t even really sure if he should be more angry or impressed by his boldness.

Horrified, Sam stumbled backwards until his back hit the wall. He had been so sure that stabbing the vampire in the heart would end him. But, to his horror, nothing happened. The knife, still firmly stuck between the blond’s ribs, didn't even seem to draw a lot of blood. It only painted the light pink dress-shirt a dark red around the edges where the metal pierced the skin. "Why…why aren't you dead?!" He basically screamed at the vampire, earning himself an eye roll from the annoyed man.

"Because I'm already dead. Seriously, what did you expect to happen? My heart doesn't even beat." The blond snappishly explained as he slowly pulled out the knife, making sure not to flinch or show any discomfort. Even though it didn't really hurt, it still wasn't the most pleasant feeling. "Listen, I'm about to visit… an old friend, who I thought for a long time, was dead. And because I don't like to have an empty stomach, I do need you for the time being." Julius explained, deliberately leaving out the fact that because of his old age, even for a vampire, he was more than capable of surviving without blood for months.

The news scared Sam shitless, because it meant that this little psycho didn't just want him as his pet but also as his personal juice box. Panicked, he tried to come up with anything that could get him out of this mess but no matter what he came up with, it would have most likely resulted in either his death or being the unwilling food source of the vampire. After still not coming up with anything substantial minutes later, he hung his head in defeat. "What… what happens if I don't let you?" He asked the blond, who had gone back to steering the yacht.

"Oh I will drink your blood no matter what you say or do." Julius stated coldly and looked over his shoulder to see his human's reaction. Oh for Christ's sake why does it feel like I'm kicking a puppy?! I mean look at him! Ugh, if I had known it would be so bothersome, I would have just taken some stupid gold digger with me. The vampire lamented when a realization hit him. The young man had most likely been living on the streets, especially considering the clothes he had been wearing and his overall slightly disheveled looks, and had been desperate enough to mug someone at knife point. "Listen, if you behave properly and don't fight back I might even let you sail off into the sunset with enough money to last you your entire life once this little trip is over."

"How much money?"

"Twenty million?"

"A hundred million dollars."

"Deal. Oh, also, put this on. I want people to know who you belong to." The blond cheerfully said, then took out a dog collar from his pocket and threw it right in front of Sam's feet.

"Fuck you!"

Copyright © 2023 LunaM.; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Love 9
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Thank You for Our Latest Chapter Here , They are sailing to Ludwig’s Island . Julius will be surprised when he see’s Ludwig and Caden Happy in Their Island Resort , He might feel jealous and bite Caden draining all his blood trying to kill him . Perhaps he might change Sam so he has a Companion instead of a Personal Juice Box ,They can sail away to Julius’s Other Old Boyfriend’s stuck in the South Atlantic Or Caribbean Isle yacht GIF

  • Haha 5
Link to comment

We can guess that Julius is sailing to see Ludwig.  Sam will be his juice box and not partner like Caden is to Ludwig. I expect he will eventually wear the collar for the promised money. Juilus does think of him as his pet.

Sam does not yet realize that his survival depends on Julius liking him. He does not have to follow through and pay him any money. Remember, Sam was penniless and homeless so what Sam first offered was beyond his hopes just a few says ago. I bet Julius is adept in getting food sources and can trade or even get rid of a sullen or cranky or uncooperative Sam when another food source comes along on the island or elsewhere. He can live for months without food. Sam needs go talk to Caden.

Edited by scrubber6620
  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to comment

Well, we can assume that Julius has somehow found out about Ludwig being alive.  From a statement earlier, I think that he thought he was dead.  But how did he find out?  Can't see Ludwig doing promo shots on a beach with Caden, LOL.  

Sam's reaction to the collar and Julius's assumption that he would just put it on was priceless.  I think that since he has made the deal that Julius will keep it, maybe not the one hundred million, but the original twenty million should suffice.  

Julius seems amused with Sam's bravado; also there is something about Sam that effects Julius in some way; otherwise he would not care that Sam kept getting so upset.

Hope this will be a semi long voyage so that Julius and Sam can find their footing; but can't wait to see Ludwig's reaction to Julius's arrival.

Excellent chapter.

  • Love 5
Link to comment
2 hours ago, JohnnyC said:

 They can sail away to Julius’s Other Old Boyfriend’s stuck in the South Atlantic Or Caribbean Isle yacht GIF

Considering how high Julius ex-partners death rate is (kinda Julius fault in most cases 😆) there aren't many left.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 2
Link to comment
3 hours ago, scrubber6620 said:

and can trade or even get rid of a sullen or cranky or uncooperative Sam 

🤣 but why would he ever want to?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 3
Link to comment

Julius might want a pleasant, happy, cooperative food source or even sex object. He has sex with Ludwig. He might eventually want to have sex with Sam. They could be together for a long time. If Julius becomes unhappy ,he might want to trade up for a better choice.  However, if he plans to keep Sam just as a slave or pet or sex object on his ship or in one of his homes, he can accept Sam being unhappy. Julius can find his pleasure and companionship elsewhere.

Will Sam learn from Caden the joys of being a partner of a vampire and change his attitude?

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 1
Link to comment
54 minutes ago, scrubber6620 said:

Will Sam learn from Caden the joys of being a partner of a vampire and change his attitude?

Right, about that...yeah, I can't tell you anything. 🤣

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Fingers Crossed 2
Link to comment
10 minutes ago, Thirdly said:

Right, about that...yeah, I can't tell you anything. 🤣

Exactly, she can't tell anybody, even though she already read the entire story, because otherwise she is getting the paddle 🤣.

  • Haha 2
  • Wow 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..