Jump to content

Of Pride and Power 1. Of Pride and Power Universe

There are currently no reviews.
Of Pride and Power.png

An Intersex teen reincarnates into the body of an Omega during one of the most turbulent eras in history. From the main character, Eli Tudor's perspective, the story will chronicle this remarkable person's life, conflicts, loves, and journey to create a new legacy in this alternate world that is similar to our own.

The past is not set in stone and the future is what you make it.

I wanted to offer my own take on Omegaverse and Isekai Genre. I was inspired by modern Manga like That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime and How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom. British readers will also find it fun that I am exploring an era of history with a different perspective, while this period has been done before, I think I've added a few twists that should make it harder to guess what will happen next.
Stay tuned Every Friday Morning for an update here and on my blog
Copyright © 2023 W_L; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (2 members)

  • Action Packed 2
  • Addictive/Pacing 1
  • Characters 1
  • Chills 1
  • Cliffhanger 1
  • Compelling 1
  • Feel-Good 1
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 1
  • World Building 1

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

I wanted to give everyone an appetizer with 2 chapters and prologue for this new story. I've created the baseline for the story with intrigue, plots, massive world implications, and a few characters.

I'll try to structure it as a weekly serial, 1 to 2 chapters per week. This is a fun story to write.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..