Jump to content
    Wesley8890
  • Author
  • 861 Words
  • 4,419 Views
  • 26 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

J.A.M. - 17. Chapter 17

This chapter catches up completely with Wesley and Seamus.

J.A.M.

By: Wesley Lewis

Chapter 17

Entry 53

Well Benji and Chloe have officially broken up. It’s weird too, because there’s a new kid at school that Benji has been hanging around a lot. His name is Rob. We hung out a little at lunch and found out his father is my friend Dr. Hawk. He’s a pretty funny guy. He could tell some jokes so dirty a pirate would blush. Benji just kept staring at him and was hanging on to his every word. It was so adorable to watch him. Phillip was trying so hard not to bust out laughing at poor Benji. Classes were pretty good this week. Math continues to be fun because of Mr. Oates. He teaches from the book, but he also gave us some real-life examples. I think with him teaching I can get into math even more.in about two weeks we plan on sponsoring the dance, so we had to pick a theme during the meeting today. We decided to do a Sadie Hawkins dance, which was basically where the girl had to ask the boy out. To be honest I’m not sure how that’ll work with the same-sex couples though. After getting home and finishing homework, Pops gave me a cooking lesson. This time he taught me to pan seared pork chops, with oven roasted corn and mashed potatoes. A couple came out a little burnt, but Pops said that happens to everyone at least once when they cook. I really enjoyed learning how to cook from him, it was special because it was something me and him could do together. I also asked the dads if I could invite Dr. Hawk and Rob over for the BBQ and thought it was a great idea. Of course, I had a hidden agenda planned and I let Phillip in on it later after dinner. He thought it was a brilliant idea and we immediately set out on putting the plan into motion. The only drawback to this is we could be totally wrong about Rob and he could be straight, but he was giving Benji some stares as well. This is going to be fun.

Entry 54

Wesley wasn’t at school today, so we couldn’t fill him in on the plan for Benji and Rob, but Seamus told us he would tell him. He was finally getting the last cast off his arm. So far everyone except for Sam and Kurt are in on the plan. We are going to try to get them alone as much as possible together. Sure, there’s a chance this could blow up in our faces, which is why Sam and Kurt won’t help. They still want to come to the party, they just think it would be best to let nature take its course. Our English teacher, Mr. Lee, gave us an interesting essay to work on over the weekend. He wanted us to write about what makes us unique to others, why we think we’re unique, and if we would change it. I’m not sure if I’m unique or not, but I do know I’m lucky. Mr. Stephens, the biology teacher, informed us that next week we would be dissecting frogs. I can honestly say I’m not looking forward to this. Just the thought of cutting something open and looking at its insides just made me shudder. I think the most boring class today was History. The teacher, Mrs. Hardin, was a nice person. She was short and stocky, and obviously wore a wig because of the way her hair moved whenever she walked around. Honestly, I don’t think I’ll ever get history, I’m just no good with dates and events. Lunch was met with little fanfare, we had those little teriyaki chicken nuggets. It was one of the blandest things I’ve eaten. Even the milk had more flavor to it. Gym class was a little more interesting because, well we had to run laps and you know what happens after that. Mr. Oates wasn’t there today either, so we had a substitute in math. After getting home Pop told me that Wesley wouldn’t be able to come to the BBQ tomorrow because his mother had died. I felt horrible about having a party while, Wesley was going through that. I was going to cancel it, but Pop told me that it wouldn’t make a difference because Wesley wouldn’t have wanted us to stop just because of him. I haven’t known Wesley much, but he did seem fiercely independent and wouldn’t want someone to put their life on hold just for him. In some ways I’m just like that. On the other hand, I need people to lean on every now and then. I hope he gets through this, he’s went through enough pain already this year. Meeting Seamus was one of the best things to happen to him so far and I hope he is there to comfort him. I just thought about Mr. Oates too, he was married to her for like fifteen years. That’s a long time to married to someone. I hope I can be that happy with Phillip.

Next Up: The BBQ!!!
Copyright © 2017 Wesley8890; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 31
  • Love 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



Just now, droughtquake said:

Are the Hawks Irish? If they are, Rob could call his father “Da”! Get it?  ;-)

No they're not, they're half russian:P

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

No they're not, they're half russian:P

So he’s always saying “yes” to his father (отец)?

Link to comment

B)............Wesley is an often mentioned but missing in action character! :P  Of well that leaves more time and attention to what Benji reaction will be to being set-up!  Lets hope that Rob is on the right team or this could become an embarrassing fiasco.

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
1 minute ago, Benji said:

B)............Wesley is an often mentioned but missing in action character! :P  Of well that leaves more time and attention to what Benji reaction will be to being set-up!  Lets hope that Rob is on the right team or this could become an embarrassing fiasco.

 

He has his own story!  He doesn't have to appear her:Pyes Benji is part of PBJ of course he gets more attention

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
13 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

No they're not, they're half russian:P

 

3 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

The other half is irish

The lower half is russian [sic]? But you just said they’re not Irish! Are you deciding this on the fly (or are you Hollywood-style schizophrenic*)?  ;-)

 

* The fake version that screenwriters have come up with rather than the actual mental health condition.

Link to comment

You asked if they were Irish, I assumed you meant full Irish, to which the answer is no. See my logic is flawed

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

You brought Death and Destruction to JAM, Rob better behave himself and be nice to Benji. Wesley, poor kid. He is pretty strong for a kid, stronger than he needs to be at his age.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
6 minutes ago, Bndmetl said:

You brought Death and Destruction to JAM, Rob better behave himself and be nice to Benji. Wesley, poor kid. He is pretty strong for a kid, stronger than he needs to be at his age.

This rob has the good qualities. No death to the female characters

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
4 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

You're going to give me a big head:*)

But not the shaft?  ;-)

 

Oh, I didn’t go there did I? Oops! Yes I did.  ;-)

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

But not the shaft?  ;-)

 

Oh, I didn’t go there did I? Oops! Yes I did.  ;-)

My favorite game is show and tell. But I only play that after a nice dinner. I only give the shaft after the third one

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
16 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

My favorite game is show and tell. But I only play that after a nice dinner. I only give the shaft after the third one

On GA, I feel like I get the shaft all the time!  ;-)

Link to comment
6 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

On GA, I feel like I get the shaft all the time!  ;-)

 

5 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

You are naughty tonight!

You do realize that getting shafted isn’t necessarily a good thing…  ;-)

Link to comment
1 minute ago, droughtquake said:

 

You do realize that getting shafted isn’t necessarily a good thing…  ;-)

Well in my experience it has been a good thing :devil:

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
1 minute ago, Wesley8890 said:

Well in my experience it has been a good thing :devil:

It depends on whether being shafted is a physical or metaphorical experience!  ;-)

Link to comment
8 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

It depends on whether being shafted is a physical or metaphorical experience!  ;-)

:P

  • Haha 2
Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..