Jump to content
    Wesley8890
  • Author
  • 779 Words
  • 3,093 Views
  • 17 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

J.A.M. - 5. Chapter 5

J.A.M.

By: Wesley Lewis

 

Entry 13

 

Entry 14

Sorry about that, I’m very superstitious. Always have been don’t know why. I hate black cats and avoid ladders. Apparently, I get that from Drew. It’s funny watching him walk down a sidewalk avoiding the cracks and lines as we go. Tom always makes fun of him when he does it. Oh, guess you noticed that I didn’t say Mr. C. I figured if he was going to try and get use to me being his de-facto stepson I figured I’d meet him halfway. He has been spending more time with me since we sat down and discussed everything with each other. In a couple of hours, we are going to see his father. It’s a shame his mother died six months ago. Well we’re going to go see Pop-Pop now be back in a bit.

 

Entry 15

Pop-Pop is awesome! His house was very simple but it didn’t matter to him. He is kind and funny. He told us stories about Tom that had us in stitches. He also told us about how he ran away before coming out to Pop-Pop. So apparently, he likes to run instead of sitting down and talking about it. Daddy was the same way he’d always hop in the car and go for a drive to clear his head. Pop-Pop is also an awesome cook. He made a great pot roast with scalloped potatoes and fresh yeast rolls. I can’t remember the last time I had a meal that good. He also told me about the aunts and uncles I had as well as the plethora of cousins. It’s awesome that I have so many people for family now. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I’d have a family again.

After we got home we all sat down to watch some movies. While we were watching the movie, we chatted and I got the story of Drew and Tom met. They told me it was on a night when there was a tornado watch out. Tom had been driving around completely oblivious to the watch. He was on a dirt road when the funnel cloud starting to form when he pulled off the road into a bar. When he entered the bar, he wasn’t expecting such a hot, handsome stud (Tom’s word not mine) standing there in blue jeans and a wife beater. They started talking and hit it off. As the tornado got closer the owner of the bar herded everyone into the cellar where they spent most of the night. They agreed to meet up for drinks afterwards and got more comfortable after that. The rest of the story I had heard from Drew.

Well it’s time for bed now but tomorrow Phillip is coming over!

 

Entry 16

Today was so awesome and awkward. Phillip came over and spent the day with us. He fit right in with Tom and Drew. We spent most of the afternoon catching up and playing video games. I just don’t understand how he always beats the daylights out of me when we play Call of Duty. Phillip is kind of cute with his short brown hair and sapphire blue eyes. Shoot now I’m rambling on about how cute my best friend is. I’m not his type though, I don’t think. OK, time to stop thinking about his lips. Damn there I went again. I’m just going to chalk this up to my hormones. Anyway, after we got tired of video games we walked around the neighborhood as I showed around. He started going on about some cute boy that moved next door and for some reason I was jealous. What the hell is wrong with me??? After we got home Phillip got tom to take him home while I talked Drew. When I told him about me feeling jealous he just laughed at me and tried to explain that I was jealous because Phillip had other friends. But to be honest I don’t think that’s it either Phillip has had other friends, so that couldn’t be it, right? Maybe I’m just overthinking this. Knowing me I’m not one hundred percent either way. My head hurts, I think I’ll take a nap.

 

Entry 17

Well that nap didn’t help anything. I’m more confused than ever about Phillip. The dream was so weird one minute I was talking with Phillip, the next he was making out with some dude and I felt like killing him. The mystery guy, not Phillip. It was so freaking weird. I didn’t eat anything for dinner and barely talked. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

Tomorrow on Diary of A Lost Kid:
More Phillip and we get to meet his cute neighbor.
And the blood results are back! Is Drew Jam's daddy or not?
Come back tomorrow for more excitement!
(Cue cheesy Soap Opera organ music)
Copyright © 2017 Wesley8890; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 40
  • Love 3
  • Sad 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

37 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Please Like or Quote this so i can promptly reply

Another great chapter. Glad to see Drew and Mr C not arguing. Jam all confused about Philip, must be those teenage hormones.

Edited by chris191070
  • Like 5
Link to comment

Originally I was gonna have Mr. C leave but I didn't want Jam to have abandonment issues. He's got enough going on.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Great chapter. I was all set to hate Mr.C. because he was acting like a dick but I guess I can give him a second chance. Keep'em coming please.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
7 minutes ago, Crazyd1965 said:

Great chapter. I was all set to hate Mr.C. because he was acting like a dick but I guess I can give him a second chance. Keep'em coming please.

I know time for teenage angst!

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
1 minute ago, droughtquake said:

@Wesley8890 I think JAM is distracted by Phillip and that’s why he always loses those video games!  ;-)

That's a possibility. More than a possibility.

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
54 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Please Like or Quote this so i can promptly reply

Happy to see Mr. C come to his senses. Ohhh the dreaded hormones and feelings of a teen. Changing with each breath. Luckily; it’s not a permanent condition.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
8 minutes ago, BlindAmbition said:

Happy to see Mr. C come to his senses. Ohhh the dreaded hormones and feelings of a teen. Changing with each breath. Luckily; it’s not a permanent condition.

Yes those hormones were wonderful weren't they. 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

B)..........................That would be quite a petty reason for Tom to leave Drew, after all haven't been together for some time? Jam's jealousy didn't trigger Drew's memory enough to look at the possible larger picture. Nice chapter, looks like Jam and Philip might need to talk (no straight boy is going to describe to his friend about the 'cute' boy that just moved next door) is Philip trying to be coy here?

Edited by Benji
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Interesting story now I have gotten used to  your writing

 I miss entry 13, it is blanco . Is it about JAM and Tom discussing  everything with each other?

  • Like 4
Link to comment
58 minutes ago, dutch woman said:

Interesting story now I have gotten used to  your writing

 I miss entry 13, it is blanco . Is it about JAM and Tom discussing  everything with each other?

13 is left blank intentionally due to Jam's superstition.

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Mikiesboy said:

Nice Wesley. Great job with these characters...

Thanks Tim I appreciate the commemnts:hug:

Edited by Wesley8890
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Benji said:

B)..........................That would be quite a petty reason for Tom to leave Drew, after all haven't been together for dome time? Jam's jealousy didn't trigger Drew's memory enough to look at the possible larger picture. Nice chapter, looks like Jam and Philip might need to talk (no straight boy is going to describe to his friend about the 'cute' boy that just moved next door) is Philip trying to be coy here?

Yeah Phillip has a crush on the boy next door. As to drew I don't think he wants to deal with his kids love life just yet. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

But I'm already shipping Jam and Philip! This isn't fair. I wonder who's the new kid. Sounds intriguing to catch Philip's attention.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
On 10/26/2017 at 5:19 AM, Solus Magus said:

But I'm already shipping Jam and Philip! This isn't fair. I wonder who's the new kid. Sounds intriguing to catch Philip's attention.

Keep your pants on. Or not read at your own nude pleasure!

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..