Jump to content
    Wesley8890
  • Author
  • 1,010 Words
  • 3,666 Views
  • 15 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

J.A.M. - 9. Chapter 9

This chapter successfully merges my Wesley and Seamus story with this one. Enjoy

J.A.M.

By: Wesley Lewis

 

Entry 27

Wow high school is weird. Twice as many classes and teachers than I had in middle school. Plus, homeroom was boring. Me and Phillip have all the same classes with Benji too. People have been jokingly called us the PB&J trio. Most of the teachers were alright. I met some more people today that I never knew. Sam Martin invited us to sit with them. She is so cool, everyone seems to think she’s a lesbian but it doesn’t matter to us. The rest of the kids at the table were cool too. I think Sid is the only straight guy at the table. Kurt and Will were boyfriends and nobody messed with them because they took martial arts lessons. Wesley usually sat with them but today he was sitting with Seamus. It’s kind of cute watching those two. They’re so into each other and oblivious it’s amusing. I think my favorite class of the day was biology with Mr. Stephens. The only teacher I didn’t like was Ms. Jones. She was a little bitchy. She just stood there sneering at Phillip, I really wanted to get up and slap the hell of her. She just got on my nerves. Not to mention she gave us homework the very first day. What kind of evil heartless person does that? After school me, Phillip and Benji worked on the math tyrant’s homework. The dads invited Phillip and Benji to stay for dinner but hey had to get home. Monday night was Meatloaf night. Dad made it with Grandma’s recipe. It was so moist and delicious. After dinner we did our daily catch-up, they found it amusing about Ms. Jones. Well, bedtime for me.

 

Entry 28

I cannot believe what happened. Wesley’s best friend Chloe told us that his mom had beaten him last night. Apparently, she found out he was gay and then abused him. He’s in the hospital right now, Chloe said that the last she heard was he was in surgery to repair some broken bones. I hope he’ll be alright. He is a great guy. Seamus looked devastated today. I talked to him and he broke down sobbing telling me it was his fault. It took twenty minutes to calm him down. I took him into the office and they called his parents so he went home. The rest of the day was just boring. Everyone was worried about Wesley. Everyone except for Ms. Jones. She seemed to enjoy everyone’s misery. Lunch wasn’t much different, more depression and melancholy. Wow, didn’t even know I knew that word. Amazing what happens when one has a dad who was a teacher. Once again, the only teacher that gave us homework was old lady Jones. I can’t stand that old hag. Pop said she used to be a pretty decent teacher. Until her ex-husband left her for a younger guy. I admit that I busted out laughing after hearing that. Of course, I was sworn to secrecy. And I have, except for Phillip and Benji. Pop made some awesome tacos tonight. Hopefully, they won’t have the same effect on me as fast food tacos do.

 

Entry 29

I have no idea how school went today, because I was stuck in the bathroom half of the day. Apparently, my stomach couldn’t handle Pop’s tacos. Thankfully, Phillip brought me the homework home. There was a lot more homework than previously this week. After me and Phillip got done with homework, we went outside and rode our bikes down to Benji’s, where we played some basketball until dinnertime. After getting back home it was decided that we would go to the local diner called DQ’s to eat. We all had a double cheeseburger with fries. The rest of the night was uneventful.

 

Entry 30

Today we got news about Wesley, he slipped into a coma last night due to swelling in the brain. Seamus wasn’t in school today and nobody wanted to do anything. Most of the teachers kept the work light, except for guess who but Jones. I swear she is the most hated teacher in the school. None of the other teachers even sit with her at lunch. I so wanted to call her out on her behavior and tell her to get over it that her husband would rather have a hot young guy than her frigid ass. Speaking of lunch, me and Phillip had our first argument. It wasn’t a huge one though, we were arguing over who would win in a fight Superman or Batman. I went with Batman because, well, he’s Batman for God sake! Phillip argued that Superman could laser a whole in Batman’s head before he could use kryptonite. We agreed to disagree about that. Gym class was real fun though. It was dodge ball day. The PB&J crew cleaned up as we were the only ones still standing. It was fun running around avoiding the balls. Every time I'd nail someone I imagined it was the old hag's face I had hit. After I told Phillip and Benji that, they began to score more hits too. After that we had to shower and I got to see Phillip naked for the first time. My boyfriend had it going on!!!!!! Benji wasn’t too bad himself. I got some appreciative glances myself. Old lady Jones gave us a reprieve on the homework. I guess miracles do exist. After getting home and finishing the homework, me and the dads went over to Phillip’s house and had dinner with his folks. Apparently, they were planning on adopting a set of twins named Peter and Penny. They are nine years old, which is the same age as Seamus’ little sisters. Phillip was so excited to learn about getting two new sisters. I wanted to ask the dads if I would ever get a sibling, but I thought I just want them to myself just a little bit longer. I know that’s pretty selfish, but who cares right now.

Next:
the first weekend of school
Copyright © 2017 Wesley8890; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 34
  • Love 3
  • Sad 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

12 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Please Like or Quote this comment so i can promptly reply

 

B)........... So how did Ms. Jones just seem to hone in on Phillip (is he obviously gay?) I think it is safe to say everyone had that one teacher. that didn't hold any deeming qualities. Sad to hear about Wesley, hope he recovers. I like the way you cleverly put your PB&J into the story, I bet it was planned all along  :huh:  Nice chapter, will see how this works out.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

@Wesley8890 so now I have to do some binge reading?  ;-)

 

They can fight about Batman & Superman all they want if I can have Captain America. But if I can't have Chris Evans, I’ll settle for Paul Betany (Vision, JARVIS, and the frequently naked Chaucer in A Knight’s Tale).  ;-)

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Benji said:

 

B)........... So how did Ms. Jones just seem to hone in on Phillip (is he obviously gay?) I think it is safe to say everyone had that one teacher. that didn't hold any deeming qualities. Sad to hear about Wesley, hope he recovers. I like the way you cleverly put your PB&J into the story, I bet it was planned all along  :huh:  Nice chapter, will see how this works out.

Phillip is openly gay. He doesn't hide the fact either. No PB&J was not planned!!!! Ms. Jones is a straight up bitch.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
4 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

@Wesley8890 so now I have to do some binge reading?  ;-)

 

They can fight about Batman & Superman all they want if I can have Captain America. But if I can't have Chris Evans, I’ll settle for Paul Betany (Vision, JARVIS, and the frequently naked Chaucer in A Knight’s Tale).  ;-)

You can definitely have Cap.  But I get vision! And no you don't have to read it but chapter 10 of W&S gives some satisfaction to ms. Jones haters!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
5 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Phillip is openly gay. He doesn't hide the fact either. No PB&J was not planned!!!! Ms. Jones is a straight up bitch.

 

B).................1.) Yep figured that. 2.) That was sarcasm :P 3.) That is plain to see!

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Benji said:

 

B).................1.) Yep figured that. 2.) That was sarcasm :P 3.) That is plain to see!

Keep it up, Benji may have an accident

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
49 minutes ago, Bndmetl said:

 

My boyfriend had it going on!!!!!! :rofl:

 

Yay! I was first!

Its a good feeling being first isn't it. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

Please Like or Quote this comment so i can promptly reply

 

Poor Wesley, hope he’s ok. I just loved the argument being over Batman and Superman. I agree with JAM Batman would win.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
1 minute ago, chris191070 said:

 

Poor Wesley, hope he’s ok. I just loved the argument being over Batman and Superman. I agree with JAM Batman would win.

Thank you! If you haven't read up on Wesley And Seamus, you can find out all about how he's doing.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 10/16/2017 at 6:35 PM, Wesley8890 said:

Please Like or Quote this comment so i can promptly reply

Well, you were right. That was a smidge of drama. It's 7interesting how a school community can be impacted by an event like this, even the students that don't know Wesley. Thanks for more good story.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
1 minute ago, JeffreyL said:

Well, you were right. That was a smidge of drama. It's 7interesting how a school community can be impacted by an event like this, even the students that don't know Wesley. Thanks for more good story.

Its a shame all the teachers didn't feel that way

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..